Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife doesn't like me to go down on her - is this unusual?

last reply
26 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This might seem odd.

My wife likes to blow me. I can't complain, it's good and I love it.

However, if I ever ask to go down on her, it's always a lukewarm response, like she doesn't want me to.

I don't get. From all the things I read on here I would have thought any woman would be happy to receive oral sex.

Do I need to be more persuasive on this issue ?
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you take her and don't accept no for an answer then you better make sure that you've got a good lawyer.

Other than that, having someone go down on you isn't everyone's cup of tea, despite what you read here on lush. Why not just talk to her about it and find out why she doesn't want you to go down on her?

It might prove very enlightening to you.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
If you take her and don't accept no for an answer then you better make sure that you've got a good lawyer.

Other than that, having someone go down on you isn't everyone's cup of tea, despite what you read here on lush. Why not just talk to her about it and find out why she doesn't want you to go down on her?

It might prove very enlightening to you.

Thanks - we have discussed it, we're quite open with each other - but I was just wondering if this was something she might fell awkward about bing honest with me, ie. she does want it but thinks I might not like it ...

Anyway, I was just interested to know if any other woman might agree that it's not for everyone and you've answered that, thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
I use to avoid it - not because I didn't like receiving it - but because my husband was so much more intense with it. . .it was honestly a little too much for me to handle.

Might not be her deal - but you never know.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Some women have a complex, Thinking it to be gross. Witch is usually implanted from childhood by overly religious and crude parents.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're not the only one who's wife doesn't care for it. My wife doesn't either, but she loves to go down on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, until I came to Lush I have never heard of a woman who didnt like having her pussy licked. But since Ive been here I have read about several women who dont like it. Personally I love it. The only problem I have ever had is that some guys just dont know how to do it well.

But if she doesnt like it and you have discussed it, Id leave it at that. She knows what is best for her.

One question, have you given oral to other women that liked it or is it possibly your technique that si the problem? Just a thought.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife didn't like to cum when I ate her, but she did several times, loved tasting her juice was so sweet, she wouldn't cum for my friend tho he ate her a lot, when she got hot she made him fuck her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Honestly, until I came to Lush I have never heard of a woman who didnt like having her pussy licked. But since Ive been here I have read about several women who dont like it. Personally I love it. The only problem I have ever had is that some guys just dont know how to do it well.

But if she doesnt like it and you have discussed it, Id leave it at that. She knows what is best for her.

One question, have you given oral to other women that liked it or is it possibly your technique that si the problem? Just a thought.

You have to be gentle, watch a couple women do it and then you'll learn how to eat pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
This might seem odd.

However, if I ever ask to go down on her, it's always a lukewarm response, like she doesn't want me to.

I don't get. From all the things I read on here I would have thought any woman would be happy to receive oral sex.

Do I need to be more forceful on this issue and just do it to her and not take no for an answer?

Have you asked why or talked about it? Women of my generation were always taught that it was a nasty thing and many were embarrassed thinking they would smell and gross the guy out. There are some women who just don't find it to be a pleasant experience. You don't know until you find out. But I WOULDN"T force the issue!
Lurker
0 likes
it is possible for it to be your technique no offense, but it could be. I am an 18 year old virgin, i don't know anything.

I know a few things that it could be that you are:

a) technique needs some work
b) she just doesn't like the feeling
c) grosses her out
d) worried that you might not want to, and is just doing it for her pleasure

There are a multiple of things that could make her not want to do it. I agree about you talking it with her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth

You have to be gentle, watch a couple women do it and then you'll learn how to eat pussy.

HAHA!! Trust me, I know how to eat pussy!!
Lurker
0 likes
LOL yeah... I am kind of like that. I LOVE to have it done, don't get me wrong, but I'm rather OCD about cleanliness, I need to be freshly showered etc to feel comfortable with letting someone get down there haha
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

HAHA!! Trust me, I know how to eat pussy!!

It ain't bragging when you can back it up, right?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Nikki Darling hardly any man knows how to do it well at the start. However I find most men are more than will to be taught.

If the girl is not sure it will be enjoyable and he is not very skilled at it. Sounds like the formula for failure to me.

Maybe you and I should start a College of the Advanced Cunnilingus Arts?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Nikki Darling hardly any man knows how to do it well at the start. However I find most men are more than will to be taught.

If the girl is not sure it will be enjoyable and he is not very skilled at it. Sounds like the formula for failure to me.

Maybe you and I should start a College of the Advanced Cunnilingus Arts?

Patience is very important... Its not a race to the finish, rather a journey into her bliss...

Though I have only received compliments.... Where do I sign up?
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
This might seem odd.

Do I need to be more forceful on this issue and just do it to her and not take no for an answer?

Unless you have a set-up where "No" means "Yes", why the hell would you force it and not take no for an answer?!

There are many reasons why she might not seem to enjoy it, but like others have said, you won't know unless you communicate with each other honestly.

I wouldn't want it done to me, personally, for reasons I won't share, but if a lad forced the issue and wouldn't take no for an answer, then no matter how much I cared about him, I'd go so far as to physically fight against him to get him away from me if I had to. It wouldn't be pretty.

Talk to her.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I think I've said this before in other threads like this: Women go through different things down there. Most women enjoy oral sex...MOST not all of them. It could be a mental thing more so than physical. The WORST thing, and I mean the ABSOLUTE WORST thing you could do is go down on her against her will. If you do, all sex may come to a halt for an extended period of time. As Nikki said (damn, I refer to what Nikki says a lot) if it's something you've already discussed and she doesn't like it then that's that. Or it could be the technique.

Communicate with her. Get her to open up and tell you why she doesn't like it. And be sincere. Tell her that it's something you would very much like to experience with her and something you believe she could enjoy if given the opportunity. If you can get her to open her mind to it, don't just go straight for the kill. Stroke and kiss and nibble her inner thighs. Her nerves will tingle and the blood will rush to her clit. Use your fingers. Rub, massage, and play. Slip a finger or two inside her and stroke her while using your mouth on other areas of her pussy. Keep her wet with your tongue until her own juices make her slick down there. Then remove your fingers and replace them with your tongue. Fuck her with your tongue...but keep her clit stimulated with your fingers.

If/when she does allow you to do it, MAKE THIS FIRST TIME COUNT! If you really want her to enjoy it, you gotta pull out all the stops. Make her feel a multitude of sensations, and she'll be begging you to do it time and time again.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Some women just don't like it, or don't enjoy it as much as other things. I know a few people who don't like having men go down on them. It baffles me because it I find it to be amazing. I can't even guess how someone might not like it, but it does happen. I also know a few men who don't like having woman go down on them. I guess it comes down to "To each their own." I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
Your wife is not alone ... I'm not too keen on it either - yet men seem to think it's their bound duty to reciprocate if I've just given him oral. Sex is an adventure - and should be every time it happens - not a duty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you say you have talked about it, what has she said was the hold up about it…? Could it be she may be apprehensive about how her it may look to you or how she perceives how it looks to her?? Have you ever told her how beautiful hers is and how you can’t wait to taste her sweetness???
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I became more experienced with sex I would always pleasure my partners but would hate it if they started to pleasure me. I would literally freeze at the thought of it and feel sick and if I'm totally honest I still get that feeling every now and then! What I found helped easing myself into it asking my bf at the time to only do a minutes worth and kept on adding time after that! Do you know if its just you or has it been other partners as well?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If your wife/girlfriend doesn't like to receive oral sex, the answer is pretty much black and white. Either she has some hangup about it being "dirty" or you can't find the magic spots. Either get a map or counselling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

That's quite possible! Although I'd happily let her give me lessons until I did perfect it ... but I think that's the issue, she doesn't appear to be that into it.

I should point out that we do communicate well on all things around sex and we're very open with each other. I'm not afraid to tell her what I want from her but I sometimes wonder if she has reservations the other way around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Amyyyyy
When I became more experienced with sex I would always pleasure my partners but would hate it if they started to pleasure me. I would literally freeze at the thought of it and feel sick and if I'm totally honest I still get that feeling every now and then! What I found helped easing myself into it asking my bf at the time to only do a minutes worth and kept on adding time after that! Do you know if its just you or has it been other partners as well?

Well, having been married only once, I've never been curious to wonder about such a thing but I never sensed previous girlfriends didn't like it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There may be a number of reasons. I suspect she may just not get that much out of it; some women aren't turned on that much by it. Or maybe she isn't super confident about it?