Curved penises

last reply
25 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, ladies, as the topic says, what about curved penises? I'm not talking hooks, ones that are slightly curved to the left or right, sometimes up. Has it even been a hindrance in sex?
Lurker
0 likes
Never been a hindrance that I've ever noticed however a penis with a downward curve is not something that would work for me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The curve up tends to make women a lot happier.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Nothing wrong with a curved penis...as long as it's not a curve that would cause complications or discomfort.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
The only willy I've ever had in my mouth was curved to one side, and it was as lovely as the lad it was attached to. I didn't have sex with him, but I'm sure it would have been wonderful.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your comments, wonderful women of lush!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always thought that a perfectly straight one was a bit weird...Would it be wrong for me to say that I love the curve in a penis! It makes it easier for my lover to reach just the right spot! The change in sensation as we move into different position is quite extraordinary as well!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Never been a hindrance that I've ever noticed however a penis with a downward curve is not something that would work for me

It would it you do doggy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

It would it you do doggy!

No it wouldn't, my referrence to a downward curve was an obviously poor attempt at a joke about a half hard penis.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

No it wouldn't, my referrence to a downward curve was an obviously poor attempt at a joke about a half hard penis.

lay off the marijuana and the masturbation, Trinky - obviously, it's effecting your brain. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

lay off the marijuana and the masturbation, Trinky - obviously, it's effecting your brain. smile

Masturbation??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The shape has never been an issue.
Lurker
0 likes
My penis curves slightly to the left and it hasn't hindered my wife and I's satisfaction. One of our favorite positions is instead of standard missionary, she rolls onto her right hip and I stay on top. The curve hits her G spot and allows us to rub her clit as well. Huge turn on for is both!
Lurker
0 likes
It’s quite normal for a penis to be curved. In reality, only a small percentage of men have penises which are completely straight. It is a popular belief that masturbation causes curvature of penis. This is a myth and there is no evidence to support this theory. However, you may grow hairs on your palms or go blind if you do it too much.

I’ve never noticed any difference in sexual intercourse due to a penis being curved, whether it’s oral or vaginal.

There are extreme cases in penis curvature, where the penis is curved more than 40 degrees to the normal angle. This is known as Peyronie's Disease.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Masturbation??

Next time, just google it. oh kay?
Lurker
0 likes
By Kimasa's theory most of us should have more hair on our palms than our heads, and we should all be blind. I don't know if she made them red to show them as a joke or something.
There are no hair follicles on palms and feet so you can't grow hair on them.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by S005
By Kimasa's theory most of us should have more hair on our palms than our heads, and we should all be blind. I don't know if she made them red to show them as a joke or something.
There are no hair follicles on palms and feet so you can't grow hair on them.

You don't get out and socialize much do ya?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

You don't get out and socialize much do ya?

Probably only ever been out with Manuela Palma and her five stisters
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, I'm a sad fellow, content to stay at home. I'm baaaad at socializing.
Lurker
0 likes
A bend to the right here. For what it's worth, laying on the opposite side of the bend makes for a great scissors!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either I have a knack for finding men with straight penises of I've gone blind from masturbating too much because I've never met a guy with a curved penis.

I don't think it would bother me much though, as long as it is attached to a willing partner.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Story Verifier
0 likes
They say that if you toss a curved one it comes back to you.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kimasa has the knowlege,i respect her intelligence and Sweetazes too,after all,a cock is a cock and most of us are "bent"anyway!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kimasa has the knowlege,i respect her intelligence and Sweetazes too,after all,a cock is a cock and most of us are "bent"anyway!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An upward curve would seem to be an advantage, I have never had the experience of a serious curve in any direction. I guess it wouldn't matter but... I really couldn't say.