Tanlines?

last reply
39 replies
4.9k views
2 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As a woman that adores other women, and the fact that it is summer time, I was just curious....

Tan lines or the all over tan? For yourself, and what do you prefer of your partner.....

As you can tell by my pictures, i dont have tanlines, but I do enjoy a woman that has tanlines around their breasts, as they almost glow in the dark and makes them easy to find....very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was born with an all over tan!

But I do tan, just to set that stereotype straight. And when I do it intentionally, I take the top off at least if I can, to avoid tan lines. One of my men friends liked the interesting, two-toned "triangle" below the waist, though. So I didn't tan that for once, for him.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I like the look of both, so sometimes I have lines and other times I'm all-over tanned. Usually, however, I'm dark everywhere except my boobs and mound, which are a slightly less-deep tan.
Lurker
0 likes
Seeing your mound and your breasts, BethanyFrasier, is like any woman on here, the slight dis-coloration of a bikini or swimsuit makes all guys go wild smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a guy I love a beautiful woman who's rockin a sexy dark tan, but I will confess that a thing tan line drives me crazy, it so sexy to visualize that tiny thong line as she crawls across the floor teasing you with that lusty look in her eyes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems to me that a womans curves are just too special to be damaged by tan lines.

Last time I had any trace of a tan lines I was 12/13.

Living less than 300 yards from the beach so if you come to visit plan to get rid of those lines.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Tanlines are sexy. They're a sign that most of the time we keep some parts of our bodies under wraps, which makes it much sexier when they're on show.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not tan, no matter what I do. I go from snow-white to lobster-red back to snow-white. My tan comes out a bottle. Since its fake, I tend to go for all over tan, to look as natural as possible. I do like tan lines on women though. Not sure why but mmmmmmm!
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I kinda like tan lines.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am an all over tan girl.
White pointers are not for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have incredibly pale skin that never tends to tan so no tan lines for me.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i LOVE tan lines! i'm lucky enough to be born with a tan complexion, so i tan rather easily. back when i used to lay out, i enjoyed seeing the contrast on my skin. nothing TOO drastic, just enough to show the contrast.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love tan lines!! I love the way they hi-light your " naughty bits" and at the same time it's kinda like your peeking at something you shouldn't see.
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely love tan lines! I think they look good on everyone smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go topless if Im at the right beach so I dont have to limit my party tops or use bronzer to blend my skin out when I want to go strapless.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing more sexy than a pretty white lady with tan lines!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have tan lines.

I think they are sexy.

Lurker
0 likes
I am a Ginger. I burn, not tan.
Lurker
0 likes
I like tan lines as long as they aren't too different in color lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love having tan lines, but I try to wear strapless tops when I tan so that my shoulders and chest are even.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LINES! Deep, vivid lines. Works to my advantage as he has a weakness for them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes although if I can which isn't often I love laying out natural
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love tanlines especially on my breasts...can be very erotic.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am an all over tan kinda girl, but my other half loves when I have tan lines and traces them with his fingers as a hint to his intentions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love Tan Lines on women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd rather protect my skin from looking like an old baseball glove in the future, as the sun is pretty intense where I live. Tan lines are passe for me personally, but I can see why they might appeal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby loves tan lines...

When thinking of women, I like them too, very sexy. On a man, I could take it or leave it. It doesn't carry the same appeal on a man for me.
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
The Linebacker
0 likes
I can always tell if there is a hole in my shorts from the tan line or tan hole in that case.