Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is a 19 year old in a sexual relationship with a middle-aged man wrong?

last reply
70 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are y'all's thoughts on this?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
How hot is the 19 year old and how rich is the middle aged man? Need to know that before really being able to answer.
Lurker
0 likes
Let's say she's very attractive and he's wealthy but his money has nothing to do with it because she's not a gold digger.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Then it's fine. If she was ugly as sin and he was a broke middle aged man living in his mom's basement then it would be weird as fuck.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
19 and how many months?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
19 and how many months?

I'm 19 and 84 months. Does that count for anything?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
The 19 year old is of legal age and so is the middle-aged man. It's up to them and none of anyone else's business. It could be a 19 year old man and a middle-aged woman, why not?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Buz
It could be a 19 year old man and a middle-aged woman, why not?

Don't be gross Buz.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Buz
The 19 year old is of legal age and so is the middle-aged man. It's up to them and none of anyone else's business. It could be a 19 year old man and a middle-aged woman, why not?

Right. As long as it's a happy, healthy situation for all parties involved, who cares what people think?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
My name is Linz and I share this with my hubby, to answer your question. It is perfectly fine, who cares? If both are attracted to each other, then all is good.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I'm 19 and 84 months. Does that count for anything?

but how old is your hair?

a serious answer...

you're 19. just have fun with it. that's what being 19 is all about. don't get too caught up in it, and be safe, but really, i'd tell you that if he was your age as well. and yeah, what does it matter what anyone else thinks? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have many friends in relationships with big age differences and sometimes it just works. Age is just number.
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

but how old is your hair?

I was taught that you weren't supposed to ask a woman how old her weave is. Not everyone can get it tightened up all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
she is legal and they are both ok with it ..then fine
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If everyone is of age and wants to date someone who is old enough to be their parent or even older, go for it. Rock on. Be happy, live a little. Learn the ways of the world from someone who was around when it first started. Honestly, do what makes you happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not as long as she was sober
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
If everyone is of age and wants to date someone who is old enough to be their parent or even older, go for it. Rock on. Be happy, live a little. Learn the ways of the world from someone who was around when it first started. Honestly, do what makes you happy.

Exactly Hon, I agree wholeheartedly. Other cultures have recognized that age shouldn't be a barrier for many centuries. But, don't waste your time trying to convince the narrow and close minded who are sure that their way and only their way is the right way.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Only if he's cheating on his wife.
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Exactly Hon, I agree wholeheartedly. Other cultures have recognized that age shouldn't be a barrier for many centuries. But, don't waste your time trying to convince the narrow and close minded who are sure that their way and only their way is the right way.

Age is but a number.. why do ppl get caught up on a number.? If two ppl love each other, who cares how old they are as long as everyone is legal!
Click below to see

0 likes
Quote by Poppet

This went with my other post.. oops..
Click below to see

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
How old exactly is the "middle aged" guy? It's kind of a vague description.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
So much for Sweetbrittany96 (aged 19). Was it something we said?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age makes no difference as long as the sex is awesome!
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all - if it suits them both then great
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

^^ This, I agree.. How old is this middle aged man?

Isnt that 40 - 60? Jeez another 8 years until I am 'middle aged'... sighs. Whats it like KK being 'middle aged'? *runs and hides*
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with it, I think it's really horny! There both adults of legal age and both consent, so what's the problem? Stop worrying about what others think and enjoy whilst it lasts! Life's too short
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is just one component of attraction, as long as the other components are there then questions of right and wrong are pointless. Do what makes you feel comfortable.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

a middle age woman can be hotter than the 19 year old, more mature and knowledgable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

^^ This, I agree.. How old is this middle aged man?

does age really matter in affairs of the heart?