3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Code Monkey
0 likes
test
Southern Charmer
0 likes

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Matriarch
0 likes
Having rewritten almost the entire core of the site over the last 3 months, Gav is now happy that the upgraded database and site, is stable.

I would like to thank him for his efforts, the site is noticeably faster across the board.

For his performance review, he scored an incredible 94 / 100. Considering everything going on on our home page, which has a size of around the 700kb mark, this is nothing short of astonishing.

Congratulations Gav, and a huge thank you for all your hard work!

Also a big thank you to all our members, who have supported the site with a paid membership. The money goes a long way towards paying for these hardware and software / site upgrades.

Cheers,

Nicola
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Excellent job, Gav! I've noticed a significant improvement in performance since the upgrade. You done real good!

Loops x

Lurker
0 likes
well then sweet man ... giggles.. u can come out now I suppose...

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations Gav! You're absolutely amazing.

Thank you Nicola for having this amazing website. The both of you rock!!!

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Classified
0 likes

Well done Gav.
Now you just have to work out how to do the laundry.

Actually, sod it. Relax.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm not surprised that Gav was able to do this. He is the king of nerds everywhere and has done a fantastic job at getting this all done, and still add on other features, which I find to be amazing.

Congratulations Gav!

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Gav, Awesome work, now you're free to do whatever it is you do in your spare time

The Bee's Knees
0 likes

thank you for ALL of your hard work! i've definitely noticed a difference in the time it takes me to post. keep up the good work

Say. Her. Name.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Looking at my performance review. i think you left out a number. it's only 9...

oh, and something that astonishes me. Gav does this all himself. he's a one man tech army. i think he doesn't sleep. thanks very much for making 200,000 plus people happy! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Code Monkey
0 likes
I can be a bit anal about performance. I like me web sites like I like my women. Fucking Lush and load in under 800 milliseconds.
0 likes
Way to go Gav ... I see a big difference also.. you do awesome work smile Thank you.. Since this is my second home, well really my first, its a joy to be here!!
Lets celebrate!!!

Click below to see

Princess Blondie
0 likes
yay for the update. Maybe now the videos on our profiles will work! biggrin
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We aren't worthy Thanks so much for all you do!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Gav always does an awesome job. This is one very large and complex site, which is why it is so popular. Anytime problems occur, Gav jumps right on it and soon has it back to 100%.

I am noticing how smoking fast Lush is now.

Thanks for doing an awesome job. Gav!

Lurker
0 likes
As a confessed computer DERP and following the examples set by some individuals whose opinions on such matters I trust IMPLICITLY! I have but this to say:

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
As a confessed computer DERP and following the examples set by some individuals whose opinions on such matters I trust IMPLICITLY! I have but this to say:

And then there are those needless annoyances he can't do anything about.

No joke. Your stupidity was what slowed the site down enough to not get a 100/100 score. I received that information from a very credible source.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
And now for your reward....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Gav, I don't know how to post a pic of some funny thing, but i do know how to say thank you for making things work so smoothly here at this site. I am a happy Lushie, Lushite, Lushonion. Carry on...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

clearly, his "apology" was just one more of his many lies.

I am pretty sure I have never apologized. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I am pretty sure I have never apologized. lol

Thanks, for the admission, I was pretty sure I read what sounded like an apology in the forums. Although I knew better than to believe even one single word of it as I'm aware that NOTHING you say can ever be believed by anyone as you are, among other things, an unapologetic, inveterate liar, but at least you've made it more than clear that it WAS yet one more lie. I'm simply hoping that at some point you WILL BE held accountable for your actions.

Oh and for the record, in light of all of this I would like for this site's administration to know that unless they see fit to issue a refund to me for every penny I have paid for the memberships I bought, I WILL BE going to the credit card company I used and demanding a full refund from them, and will be only too happy to fully explain my reasons for doing so. Nowhere in what I agreed to was any mention made of consenting to being the unwilling personal piñata of you or anyone else. I paid for MY entertainment, NOT your entertainment at my expense on a repetitive basis.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

I WILL BE going to the credit card company I sued and demanding a full refund from them, and will be only too happy to fully explain my reasons for doing so..

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
\o/ Yay!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===