Best and Worst Makeup Moments in History

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This is a fun walk through the history of makeup. I learned a few things too!

Eras Covered:

- Egyptian
- Ancient Greek
- Medieval
- Venetian
- French 18th century
- Victorian
- Flappers, Vamps and Silent Movie Queens
- Modern Makeup
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I love where makeup is now. You basically make your own rules and any look can be considered 'in'.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I love where makeup is now. You basically make your own rules and any look can be considered 'in'.

and yet, we're still allowed to judge you for it - talk about a win-win biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

and yet, we're still allowed to judge you for it - talk about a win-win biggrin

Well free judgment comes with any and every thing we do.

That's just a given. Who cares?

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Dani

i TOTALLY have to agree with you here! i discovered youtube tutorials last year and became amazed with all of the different variations. nearly naked faces to theatrical displays and EVERYTHING in between! it truly is an art form you can make your own.

Say. Her. Name.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

i TOTALLY have to agree with you here! i discovered youtube tutorials last year and became amazed with all of the different variations. nearly naked faces to theatrical displays and EVERYTHING in between! it truly is an art form you can make your own.

Exactly!

Even if you have no clue what you're doing, it's so easy to find guidelines and map out your own look.

Lurker
0 likes
I found Lisa Eldridge' videos and yes she is amazing. I also like how Madison Axford's eyes look with her makepu. Makeup is a great tool to discover new things in you and to change in certain way how you feel or how you want to express yourself to the World. I have never tried but it certainly looks fun and maybe some day I'll try on public. I really love looking how girls makeup looks.

Btw Dani, I just read your post about lipstick, wooow it is just amazing. Thanks for sharing that. Glad that I found it.
0 likes
Cake and paint your face however you want.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Then there's this...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Then there's this...

These makes you look so desirable and interesting - I love them.
Detention Seeker
0 likes

Harley Quinn full body makeup.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anything with Nicolas Cage