Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who from Lush would you take along on your flight to Venus ?

last reply
20 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So we've made earth uninhabitable, but at the same time made Planet Venus livable. So who from Lush would you take along to Venus, to live there happily forever ?

You can name any number of your friends or Lush members, however, be mindful that once you land at the new home, you'll have to live forever with that person smile

I think I'll take along DanielleX. She'd write wonderful stories for me :)
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
ChuckEPoo who's been a friend for a long time and is a great writer. HotWife4U because she'd teach me all kinds of naughty tricks. WSCLG would chase me around the planet. Thus keeping me in shape & sexually satisfied. Maybe would could all have a raunchy four-some.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would take Stephanie because he is very entertaining. He sings, writes, does comedy. It would be a wonderful time.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Whoever can make Venus livable (Mars seems more likely), should probably be able to keep the Earth habitable as well. So I'd like to stay here. But if you insist I can suggest one or two Lushies to be launched to Venus anyway

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone who knew how to fly!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jen_
So we've made earth uninhabitable, but at the same time made Planet Venus livable. So who from Lush would you take along to Venus, to live there happily forever ?

You can name any number of your friends or Lush members, however, be mindful that once you land at the new home, you'll have to live forever with that person smile

I think I'll take along DanielleX. She'd write wonderful stories for me :)

WAIT A MINUTE!!! IS THIS REAL??? IS THIS A REAL FUCKING THING??? THERE'S BEEN NOTHING ON THE FUCKING NEWS ABOUT THIS! HOLY FUCK! WHAT'S VENUS LIKE? IS IT HOT THERE!

xx SF

(This is FUCKED!!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

WAIT A MINUTE!!! IS THIS REAL??? IS THIS A REAL FUCKING THING??? THERE'S BEEN NOTHING ON THE FUCKING NEWS ABOUT THIS! HOLY FUCK! WHAT'S VENUS LIKE? IS IT HOT THERE!

xx SF

(This is FUCKED!!!)

You'd come to know everything-See what Mysteria27 said above smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll take all the lushies :P
Lurker
0 likes
What if I take you Jen ? :P
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take hornydad. We have been talking for almost a year on other social media as well. We have been sending pic and videos. We love in different countries, so no meeting up for sex. But would love to
Lurker
0 likes
My ENTIRE Friends List AND about a dozen others (a couple of former friends and a few more who would fit right in!) As well as a couple of HOT lil sweet things here in town!
Lurker
0 likes
jenny gently
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
is there a population limit, cause i'd bring a whole lotta people with me, if i could.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by sprite
is there a population limit, cause i'd bring a whole lotta people with me, if i could.

I should imagine there would have to be some limitations because you would also have to take a lifetime supply of factor 50 for every person you take with you. Venus is very hot you know.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Venus is very hot you know.

so am i.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whitney Roberts, (1nymphles) She's my dream girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whitney Roberts, (1nympholes) She's my dream girl.
Lurker
0 likes
after last night?

NOT ZORO!!!!! ... or anyone who dresses like him... nutty or not!

rest have an even chance of selection ... although i would, on this occasion, play favourites...

[u know who u r... ... giggles]