3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What would you do if you had a penis ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had one, I would probably lose my job.

I'd be at home, jacking off all day or I'd be sleeping with as many willing women as I could. Creampies galore.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i have one, actually. it's on the wall, mounted and stuffed. let's just say my choice of boyfriends is sometimes suspect.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i have one, actually. it's on the wall, mounted and stuffed. let's just say my choice of boyfriends is sometimes suspect.

You know, sometimes I am not certain you are kidding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be a man or a she-male.
I would probably use it the same way my three lover boys use theirs.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

You know, sometimes I am not certain you are kidding.

i never kid.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
That thought scares me to death! I'm embarrassed to say that I'd never leave the house because I would be constantly touching it! Does it ever get old?
Lurker
0 likes
Thread title sounds like it could be a Peter Paul and mary song.

"...I'd penis in the morning. I'd penis in the evening. All over this land."
Lurker
0 likes
I would celebrate. Sometimes having a vagina is hard. You boys are sure missing out. biggrin
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Ummm... how big? My answer kinda depends on it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh, Bethany, you know you would have a BIG one
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner
Thread title sounds like it could be a Peter Paul and mary song.

"...I'd penis in the morning. I'd penis in the evening. All over this land."

I laughed very loudly at that.
Lurker
0 likes
i'd be a guy
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Well, I have a penis, and I was talking just the other night (after a few beers) about how cool it would be if I had a Theremin for a penis, so that if anyone's hands got near it, it would start making weird sci-fi movie noises.

Yeah, it's kind of off topic. Sorry.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if i had a penis i'd fuck myself every day because i'm certainly not giving up my pussy
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Well, I have a penis, and I was talking just the other night (after a few beers) about how cool it would be if I had a Theremin for a penis, so that if anyone's hands got near it, it would start making weird sci-fi movie noises.

Yeah, it's kind of off topic. Sorry.

Too bad I couldn't find it, but there's a video of a Goldfrapp concert where Alison Goldfrapp has her theremin between her legs, playing with the flexible antenna as if it where a cock.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Madam Carol
0 likes
Well... Maybe I'd get that raise I deserve. Or maybe I'd spend the day jerking off while someone else vacuumed and did the laundry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to have dreams where I would suddenly discover I had a penis. What would I do? Get a sex change!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'd want to masturbate, receive a blow job, have sex with a woman and enjoy the convenience of being able to pee standing up.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
probably give it away to needy...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I would sit on my arse, hog the remote, drink beer and watch sport.

you already do that...

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you already do that...

Not me you mean SJ, I drink wine 'I whine when I wear my strap on and I don't watch sport unless its Arsenal, other than that I only watch Masterchef (don't laugh I don't burn everything) or top gear.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Got one. I keep it attached to my husband. Kinda handy that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take as many pictures of my dick I can and then send it to as many males on Lush.