Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do women enjoy seeing their men in panties?

last reply
31 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My wife loves to see me in panties, garters, stockings and my first girlfriend when I was 18 requested it. I was wondering is this what most women on occasion like.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not me. They can't even get their junk IN my panties without significant overspill!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

No. it's bad enough seeing myself in mine let alone a man.

I don't believe you dear About not looking at yourself, yes, but you know you like guys in panties
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Punkarama
0 likes
not on your life or my own
Quantum Tease
0 likes
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the man
Lurker
0 likes
No, I do not find it attractive at all
0 likes
If Milik walked out in panties, I would first bust out laughing! Then call him a Dr.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I wear a thong occasionally I would find it impossible for my guys to get other than their teticles in.
As a teen was often asked for my pants as a trophy. A number of guys would turn up wearing them for our next date - and ask for a refill.
The sight was extremely humorous at times with my briefs not really adequate for their equipment which overflowed it in various ways.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
No, my panties are just for me. Sounds like your wife is in a minority. But you obviously get a kick out of it, so good luck to you.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feminine men are a huge turn off for me so that's a no
Lurker
0 likes
The thought is funny, but no. In fact I think it would be a little weird.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
NOPE.....Not my thing nor his.

This does not excite me in anyway.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Nor wearing a bra!
Lurker
0 likes
My GF loves it. Especially when my head pokes out the waist band.
Lurker
0 likes
In panties no, a turn off

However, feeling an erection inside silk boxers is a different matter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cant think of anything more silly
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not! I would be laughing so hard that would be the end of that! My man better be a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very surprised at the vast negative reply. I somehow thought 1 or 2 would like it. I know often other guys do.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
"not me", said the bee?

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7
very surprised at the vast negative reply. I somehow thought 1 or 2 would like it. I know often other guys do.

Like you I am sort of surprised at the response but then I remember a post a while ago where a guy liked and got excited by his neighbours underwear on laundry day.
The responses were (in my opinion ) very harsh. Without a doubt many guys are turned on by underwear, but this thread was stopped dead in its tracks. Anyone who may have wanted to support the ideas were prevented from doing so.

This is a site for fantasies and discussions on our individual and varied sexual tastes, so I would like to have seen a more balanced discussion on this subject.
Lurker
0 likes
^^^ I honestly don't think most people hold back their opinions in fear of being opposite of other posters. I can only speak for myself but I have no issue posting in the forums and being the only one on the opposite side of the majority.

This topic has been brought up quite a few times and the majority of women usually respond that it isn't their thing. There have been a few that like it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions (especially when the question was put out their for all women to answer honestly). The question was asking the ladies if WE like it with our men. No one said you can't like it or shouldn't like it. To each their own.
Lurker
0 likes
He better not be wearing my panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JustFriends101
^^^ I honestly don't think most people hold back their opinions in fear of being opposite of other posters. I can only speak for myself but I have no issue posting in the forums and being the only one on the opposite side of the majority.

This topic has been brought up quite a few times and the majority of women usually respond that it isn't their thing. There have been a few that like it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions (especially when the question was put out their for all women to answer honestly). The question was asking the ladies if WE like it with our men. No one said you can't like it or shouldn't like it. To each their own.

Thats fair comment BUT, a simple 'no' would answer the question. Its the the additional information in the reply that deters further discussion.
Now, not many females will be willing to say that they love to see their mans penis straining against a flimsy pair of panties and that they are both so turned on that they fuck like rabbits for the next hour and a half.
Just saying.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by superglue

Thats fair comment BUT, a simple 'no' would answer the question. Its the the additional information in the reply that deters further discussion.
Now, not many females will be willing to say that they love to see their mans penis straining against a flimsy pair of panties and that they are both so turned on that they fuck like rabbits for the next hour and a half.
Just saying.

I don't know very many women that andswer ANY question with a simple YES or NO...especially if we are being asked our opinion ;)

In my opinion, I think you are underestimating the women on this site to think they would be intimidated to answer differently then other posters. No one is here to put anyone else's kinks down...we are here to have fun. When I am asked my opinion, I answer honestly no matter what other posters have answered...my answers are not to change anyone else's opinion (or hurt anyone's feelings) just to give mine, since I was asked for it. Hang in there and give it some time, maybe you will see some more positive answers to the subject...but as I said before, this question has been asked before (several times), so they may not be interested in answering the same question more then once.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely not. It's not something I'm into, and I couldn't be with a man that enjoyed it.