Moderator of the Month for November

last reply
26 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
It was an easy decision to nominate Callisto, as November's Moderator of the month.

After 5 years of being our core site administrator, "real life" circumstances, have forced her hand, and she's stepping down from the role.

I am sure everyone would agree, she has been absolutely brilliant around the site, and she will be sorely missed.

A huge thank you for everything you've done for us here Callisto. I wish you all the best

Nicola xx
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations, Callisto! And wish you the best in your new journey.

Thanks not just for what you did here, but also for what you did in Historias Lush when it was online. Fantastic job.
Mana wahine
0 likes

Congratulations Calisto and thank you for all the hard work you have put in. It is of course, much appreciated.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
moderator of the year, or maybe decade, more like. not a lot of people are aware of just how much Cal does behind the scenes here - this might give you an idea - there's about a dozen people taking over her workload. a dozen. thanks for all your time and work, Ms C. this place won't be quite the same without you. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations Callisto. Thanks for all your help with audios over the years and helping keep Lush in working order.

Lush will miss you tons.

All the best,
Mysteria
xo

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Dang! Callisto is the bestest of the best, and one of the few mods who can put up with me! Gonna really, REALLY miss her! Congratulations and good luck! Hope the rest of the mods can take up the considerable slack!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Thanks Callisto for all your hard work!

To you

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Dang! Callisto is the bestest of the best, and one of the few mods who can put up with me! Gonna really, REALLY miss her! Congratulations and good luck! Hope the rest of the mods can take up the considerable slack!

your days are numbered, now.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you Callisto for all that you have done for Lush and for us as members. You will be greatly missed.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Though you and I had our differences... I did respect you and what all you did. Lush will be lesser without you. Good luck Callisto.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Congrats!!
0 likes
Wot!?!? Callisto is stepping down??? Sorry to hear it in some ways but, as a board admin myself on another site, I also know the feeling. Best wishes, Callisto, and I don't envy the person who has to fill your big virtual shoes. You've made a great contribution to the success of this place.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
moderator of the year, or maybe decade, more like. not a lot of people are aware of just how much Cal does behind the scenes here - this might give you an idea - there's about a dozen people taking over her workload. a dozen. thanks for all your time and work, Ms C. this place won't be quite the same without you. smile

Ditto! You've been awesome, Callisto. Thank you for all the hard work!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Thanks, Callisto! You've been a rock on the mod team and we have really appreciated all that you've done.
Story Verifier
0 likes
It just won't be the same without you anchoring the site Callisto! Thank you for all you've done for all of us.
Lurker
0 likes
No one more deserving than this beaut.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations and thank you for your hard work, Callisto. I wish you all of the best, also.

Princess D
0 likes

............ thank you for your hard work you will greatly missed huggsssssssss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bad news - for us. Not only my favorite moderator, but the one I went to if I had any kind of problem. You'll be sorely missed, but good luck in whatever you undertake in the future.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
You're as cool as this guy and he's pretty fucking cool smile

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Thank you Nic.

Thank you everyone, it's been really great being a part of this team for as long as I have.

You guys are awesome!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Congrats Calli ... you so deserve this... you will be missed