Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feminine Squirting: Can we get a "heads-up" on that?

last reply
17 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my life, I've only encountered two women who squirted (copiously) when they came, and neither of them forewarned me about it. The first was in my mouth, in her house on her bed, and while it surprised me, it was not at all unpleasant - it was awesome. At first I thought she had peed, and even though I'd never tasted urine, it didn't taste like what urine SMELLS like (I have since learned more about it, including the fact that it is NOT pee.

The second time was at my house, first sex with an out-of-town internet hookup, and she squirted when she came while I was inside her. It gushed out all over my light colored comforter and it was ruined - no matter how I washed it, there was always the outline of the huge wet stain. Of course, I took it in stride, not letting it put a "damper" on the fun we were having, but afterwards, I was a little perturbed. If given a simple warning, I could have removed the comforter or had sex on a raincoat or something.

So ladies: Is there some reason why a woman wouldn't tell me up front that there's literally a flood coming? Is it embarrassing, or would you feel that it might be off-putting? I'm sure many women do give a heads-up that it's likely to happen, but the two women I've had it happen with, told me nothing (and I totally would NOT have kicked them out of bed for telling me).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As for me, I've only squirted a few times and none of them were planned lol. It just happens for some women such as myself and so we can't really give a "heads up". Besides, take it as a compliment that you made a girl squirt, because some women only squirt when the guy really goes in lol.
- AlexisItsYours x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why should a woman have to highlight things about herself to you? Should women have to give you a health and safety advise note before you engage in intercourse along with detaiks on any things that happen that may be unforseen or unexpected??

If a woman squirts, as Alexa above says, it's a compliment. Furthermore, if a woman must disclose something like this to you, I would suggest that you should be disclosing how big your load will be, whether you are shaven or not and if one of your nipples is bigger than the other.

Just because thus is something you freak out about doesn't mean that many other men don't enjoy the delightful surprise of squirting. Oh,and we're not misogynists who feel women should have full disclosure notices for sex.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AlexisItsYours
As for me, I've only squirted a few times and none of them were planned lol. It just happens for some women such as myself and so we can't really give a "heads up". Besides, take it as a compliment that you made a girl squirt, because some women only squirt when the guy really goes in lol.

I totally agree. It is beautiful to see your lady so excited, and I have always been thrilled for her!
Thank you for teaching me that some women "only squirt when a guy goes in." I did not know that!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What about women like me, who don't squirt, but cum so much there's always a huge wet-spot on the sheets. Do I have to warn guys how wet their bed is going to get? They should be prepared for anything if they get a girl in bed!
Lurker
0 likes
If a girl pushes her fingers, or her whole hand upward in me against my gspot, or a guy does the same with his cock? I squirt almost constantly.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have squirted a couple of time and its like out of body experience, I cant really know when so giving heads up will be a difficult task.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by latecomer91364
In my life, I've only encountered two women who squirted (copiously) when they came, and neither of them forewarned me about it. The first was in my mouth, in her house on her bed, and while it surprised me, it was not at all unpleasant - it was awesome. At first I thought she had peed, and even though I'd never tasted urine, it didn't taste like what urine SMELLS like (I have since learned more about it, including the fact that it is NOT pee.

The second time was at my house, first sex with an out-of-town internet hookup, and she squirted when she came while I was inside her. It gushed out all over my light colored comforter and it was ruined - no matter how I washed it, there was always the outline of the huge wet stain. Of course, I took it in stride, not letting it put a "damper" on the fun we were having, but afterwards, I was a little perturbed. If given a simple warning, I could have removed the comforter or had sex on a raincoat or something.

So ladies: Is there some reason why a woman wouldn't tell me up front that there's literally a flood coming? Is it embarrassing, or would you feel that it might be off-putting? I'm sure many women do give a heads-up that it's likely to happen, but the two women I've had it happen with, told me nothing (and I totally would NOT have kicked them out of bed for telling me).

A lot of people don't seem to know it'll happen. It's not common, for one. On top of that, for those that do experience it, it's not routine enough to expect it.

Some women are humiliated by it and just cringe, hoping it'll never happen. Others simply have no clue it's even a thing that women can experience and likely are shocked - horrified - if it happens. I was that first time it happened to me... I was so humiliated and terrified I refused to have sex for a very very long time. (That was before I discovered Lushstories and before I learned it wasn't as freakish as I thought. I believed there was something seriously wrong with me and refused to risk it happening again.)

So... lesson learned, perhaps? If you're worried about things like comforters getting stains that won't wash out - don't fuck on it. Bodily fluids of normal amounts - yours and hers - can and do stain.
Lurker
0 likes
I squirt if my G-Spot is stimulated and it's a very intense feeling/experience.. It's more like a spray really not like a stream of urine. And no it doesn't smell like urine. It doesn't really have a smell and is colourless.
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Some women are humiliated by it and just cringe, hoping it'll never happen.

Like me. Still am humiliated, and still do cringe, really.

It's not something I can control or predict. I find myself sometimes--rarely now, but sometimes--fighting against reaching climax because I can't believe that my partner can possibly be taking the amount of pleasure he appears to be taking in my sudden flooding (literally--it can be upwards of probably ~10mL in a single gush, and that's a conservative estimate). Even though I know that it's not urine, I'm terribly embarrassed. Every. Single. Time.

Quote by latecomer91364
I could have removed the comforter or had sex on a raincoat or something.

So get yourself some damn stain remover and if that doesn't work, maybe just buy a new damn duvet? Additionally, as a man, how in the actual fuck could you possibly know that "...many women do give a heads-up..."? Could you cite your sources please?

As if women didn't have enough demons to deal with regarding body image.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really hate that you ladies feel ashamed of such a great gift. Shuld never happen. I have done way more than my share of laundry because of my wifes wettness and love every drop. It's not every time anymore but at least once a week. And sometimes a large towel just aint enough. Shame on anyboby that makes you feel awfull for such a gift. Enjoy what ya got. I sure do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a Damn comforter so what. Be happy that you got her to experience it with you. Anything that happens in the thros of passion are thing to remember and embrace.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Take it as a compliment and move on. I read your post and you worded it so as not to come off as a dick. But the fact that you posted it at all is kind of a dick move. When you have good enough sex that your bed is stained, don't gripe about it.
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
0 likes
Quote by Emerson501
Take it as a compliment and move on. I read your post and you worded it so as not to come off as a dick. But the fact that you posted it at all is kind of a dick move. When you have good enough sex that your bed is stained, don't gripe about it.

my bed is stained with coffee. :
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

my bed is stained with coffee. :

You must be multitasking!
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Lurker
0 likes
Well on one hand it's somewhat reasonable - women request that men let them know if they're going to come during oral, for example.

But with men it's a given "I will come and I will ejaculate" - for women, most women who experience it, it's not experienced enough to know it'll happen. It either happens or it doesn't. Crap shoot. There is no 'warning' ahead of time.

And since it's so rare (I've experienced it a few times in the last 15 years with my husband), how can you 'warn' against it? I'm not even sure how it happens... and I sort of am glad though he seems to prefer it actually DO happen (I don't get it - he thinks it's cool... or something).
The Linebacker
0 likes
Wouldn't yelling "Heads Up!" bring his face up to catch the full brunt of the squirt-a-thon? You might catch him right in the eye.