Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My apologies to Blazingstar, Prettyjoanne, and Transgina.

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would love any friends of Prettyjoanne, Transgina, and Blazingstar to understand how apologetic I am for any mistakes I made as a member of lushstories. I was going through a tough time last year, and this year. My life is excellent now, but I didn't understand certain features of the site, and my read on everyone wasn't spot on, as it is now.

When you are trapped without much confidence, sometimes we cater to our weaknesses, as I find, and exlect mercy because of what we, are going through. I really enjoy yhis community, and I encourage moderators, my friends, and their friends to let them, or anyone know that I am a good person who looks out for the interests of others.

If I made mistakes, please see them as just that, but also as unintentional, and I would love a second chamce from even one, and certainly all of them, and others who may not understand or may have mistaken my words pr intentions.

I wish everyone a great day.
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone big enough to own up to their mistakes is a good person in my mind. Well done you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure they will understand and will be kind enough to acknowledge your heartfelt apology.
Lurker
0 likes
How amazing you are to try to make amends for whatever you feel you have done! It takes a real man to admit his mistakes so kudos to you!!! I hope that things work out for you...
Punkarama
0 likes
I found this to be very open, humble and vulnerable. It takes a lot to admit your shortcomings and to do it in such a pulbic arena takes a lot of strength. Good luck to you and I hope you can rebuild your friendships.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A wise person once said, "Swallow your pride, it's non-fattening." Your post is a great example for anyone who has offended anyone else.
0 likes
Takes a big person to admit they are wrong, and even a bigger person to do it publicly. Very humbling. If more people would do this, there would be a lot less problems in this world as well as on Lush. Just saying.
Click below to see

Convict
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
Takes a big person to admit they are wrong, and even a bigger person to do it publicly. Very humbling. If more people would do this, there would be a lot less problems in this world as well as on Lush. Just saying.

People can only admit they are wrong if they know what they actually did wrong. Just saying.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
So, you lot are essentially expressing that candidly calling women 'cunts' or sending them a plethora of unsolicited dick-pics is perfectly acceptable, so long as one keeps making tacky apologies at every goddamn transgression? Alozi (aka Mr_Mandigo) is a repeat offender for every of those misdemeanors, just so you know.

I mean, the very reason why he has to constantly make these kinds of 'public' apologies is most certainly because those women really don't wish to interact with him anymore and blocked him in every possible way that they could.

Gotta love how the sympathy of some Lushies is so absolute and indiscriminate.