Table Rubbing

last reply
20 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes your most likely going to say you prefer sex. But as "me time" and when that itch just Has to be scratched, do you like doing this ?. (does not have to be a table). Could be arm of a chair or riding a pillow,,,YOU say!.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I go up to men sitting in Japanese restaurants and rub my pussy on the back of their heads when I get that urge.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I go up to men sitting in Japanese restaurants and rub my pussy on the back of their heads when I get that urge.

LOL SO Funny Beth,,,,,yet i would not put it past you to do it. Laughing like fuck here xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I've never sexually assaulted a piece of furniture or a pillow. Never occurred to me to try. There's always been better options, like my hand.

Yes there is always your hand. But maybe sometimes you need something Different. lol xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dave69fan
Yes your most likely going to say you prefer sex. But as "me time" and when that itch just Has to be scratched, do you like doing this ?. (does not have to be a table). Could be arm of a chair or riding a pillow,,,YOU say!.

I've assaulted many pieces of household furniture - tables included. I never thought I'd see it asked about in a thread. It was something I never in my life would have admitted to if someone asked me face to face. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

I've assaulted many pieces of household furniture - tables included. I never thought I'd see it asked about in a thread. It was something I never in my life would have admitted to if someone asked me face to face. lol

Thats what i love about Lush, we can ask things that we could not normally, and wonderful open honest ladies like yourself answer.
You ever pressed yourself against a vibrating washer/drier, or sat on it ?.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Washing machine. I've met two women who admitted they have used that device as a ad hoc Sybian.

My motor cycle. Was giving lessons & the woman in front of me had a mini orgasm from the motor vibes. The look on her face when she stopped and stepped off the machine... Had a number of others who really enjoyed the sensation riding behind me on the P Pad. A few added further stimulation by rubbing their breasts against my back.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Washing machine. I've met two women who admitted they have used that device as a ad hoc Sybian.

My motor cycle. Was giving lessons & the woman in front of me had a mini orgasm from the motor vibes. The look on her face when she stopped and stepped off the machine... Had a number of others who really enjoyed the sensation riding behind me on the P Pad. A few added further stimulation by rubbing their breasts against my back.

dryers work well too - as do the legs of sewing machine tables. so i've heard

true story, one i've probably told before, but it bears repeating. friend of mine, when i was living in San Francisco, had a motorcycle. i used to bribe him into driving around the city at night with me on the back after i'd dropped ecstasy. highly recommended for orgasm enthusiasts. smile what's a p pad?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dave69fan

Thats what i love about Lush, we can ask things that we could not normally, and wonderful open honest ladies like yourself answer.
You ever pressed yourself against a vibrating washer/drier, or sat on it ?.

then there are those of us who are shamless and talk about this stuff irl all the time smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Detention Seeker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

dryers work well too - as do the legs of sewing machine tables. so i've heard

true story, one i've probably told before, but it bears repeating. friend of mine, when i was living in San Francisco, had a motorcycle. i used to bribe him into driving around the city at night with me on the back after i'd dropped ecstasy. highly recommended for orgasm enthusiasts. smile what's a p pad?

I tried a sewing machine once but found it was a total stitch up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Makes your stories pretty special Metilda! I never know what to expect. But when I think of the lady writing them, my imagination is ready to go when I start to read, then come the unexpected experiences described, they become hot as f***k!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BTW, I hope this is asked of the guys, as it is not just women who find new uses for household items, or bikes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme
BTW, I hope this is asked of the guys, as it is not just women who find new uses for household items, or bikes.

Feel free to re-post it there too if you wish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

... what's a p pad?

Small pad on the rear fender. Provides some small comfort to the passengers ass. Strictly speaking any passenger seat is a Puss Pad, but I've never heard the term applied to anything but a just adequate and backless pad atop the fender. Come on over and try mine out, no charge.
Lurker
0 likes
Once or twice when lusty guys were watching. a sofa arm, a desk.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

I'm told by reliable sources that they must be BALD heads as you don't like hair in contact with your pussy ...

Patrick Stewart in a Japanese restaurant... my ultimate fantasy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Patrick Stewart in a Japanese restaurant... my ultimate fantasy!

One bald cunt to another,,,,,,LOL
The Linebacker
0 likes
Here ya go.