Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Final Touch

65
30 Comments 30
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Editors Pick

Her eyes are a field, soft and warm and green, and I imagine a sea of wildflowers growing within her corneas. Wild as the need in her gaze, a desire so far from banal only a truly demoralized slut can feed her hunger, and even then, only finitely.

That’s me. The demoralized slut.

I tongue my ballgag and it pacifies me. The ropes around my conjoined wrists keep me on my toes, stretched toward the ceiling. He is behind me. Slapping my ass with a thick leather strap, turning my caramel skin a glowing red as she watches, rubbing her clit and tugging a nipple. She’s the most beautiful blonde I’ve ever seen. The stupid kind of beautiful where you do stupid shit to get a woman like that to notice you. She’s the whole fucking package. The sweet woman she was during dinner has taken passenger to the horny, insatiable master of my night.

A sharp squeak rushes from me before I can hold it back, squeezing my eyes shut, feeling his last strike linger. It burns the skin of my ass, traveling into the meat of it, saturating my round backside with pain so clear it brings my need into focus, a drop of cream dripping from my pussy.

He comes around to my front. Gently, with a pointer finger and thumb, removes the jagged-toothed clamp from my right nipple. My head drops back with relief as I groan around my gag. Then his mouth is on it, and I abruptly sob. He suckles my handful-sized breast, the delicate, abused point massaged by his tongue. I can’t tell if my pain is fighting my pleasure or fucking it.

She sighs, and I look up, watching her run a hand through her light hair, goddess-naked on the bed.

“I think she’s ready.” Her tone carries all sorts of power, knowing she can have whatever the fuck she wants. How charmed she must be. I hate her. I want to please her. Submitting myself and praying to the gods she’ll touch me soon.

He kisses my neck from behind, reaching around and kneading the breast he was sucking. I press into him, his warm, heavy erection against my lower back. He’s an exquisitely proportioned male. An alpha himself.

“Wait here, beautiful,” he mumbles in my ear, and I am cold without his heat. I focus on her, reclined on pillows, shapely legs open. She stares at me as she leisurely fingers herself. Studies my face as she moves her hand from her pussy to her mouth, and sucks on her slick fingers. I moan for her. When her beatific face lifts into a smile, I feel the cool, rounded rubber tip of a toy pressing on my rosebud.

His left hand is on my stomach as he stands behind me, guiding a lubed plug into me. My face is so contorted my whimpers become clearer, jumping two octaves when the first knob of silicone wedges into my ass. She likes it. Her breath coming deeper as she watches me endure the penetration she wants inflicted on me.

Without leaving me, he kicks a small ottoman out to my left, and I step on it to lessen the strain on my arms. Conveniently, it also spreads my legs, and the moment I’m steady, he starts pushing that fucking toy into me again.

I growl between cries, strung from the ceiling and gagged as he works the thick plug deeper in my tight ass. He tells me to relax. That he’ll be gentle. That she wants to see me stuffed full, but wants to make me ache. He says he won’t touch my pussy, that he’s going to play with my ass so long I’ll beg for his cock before he’s halfway over. It makes me sopping fucking wet. And angry. Psychology bullshit. The more he tells me I can’t have it, the more I want it, would do anything if he’d just touch my fucking clit, but I can’t say a damn word with the ball in my mouth. He’d spank me hard if I talked without being spoken to anyway, but it’d be worth it.

“How deep is it?” she asks, voice all honey. Devil with an angel’s harp.

“About halfway.”

I’m pretty sure she asked just to see the look on my face when I whimper with fear. How big is this fucking thing?

“Take it out.” He obeys her faster than I expect, and abruptly I’m empty. Again, she did that just to watch my disappointment. Chewing that pouty lip with pleasure as my eyes beg her to tell him to put it back in.

“Do you need that back inside you?” she coos. I’m nodding before she’s finished. “Do you like when he fills you up?” Nod. “I like it too. Do you like pleasing me?” I moan a ‘yes’. “Will you take all that big toy in your ass? For me?” I want to drop to my knees, bend over and let her do it herself as I cry out around my gag, muffled pleas placating her.

She gives the word, and he presses the nub to my ass again. Even he would do anything for her. I imagine his strong hands deftly trying to get my ass to open up, and when it gives way, his sigh compliments my moan. 

He’s a very good listener. Though I’m voiceless, he pays attention to my body, manipulating me so well that I begin to anticipate his next harsh push. He rotates the toy for a while, then shoves another inch into me before it’s stopped by a reflex deep inside me.

“You’re almost there, beautiful.”

My ass is so stuffed and stretched, wet and warm as it clutches the toy. She is pleased with me, and all I want is to suck the valley between her thighs for an entire twenty-four hours. Feast on her orgasms as my breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

“Fuck her with it,” she instructs. I see stars.

He pulls the large ribbed plug from my ass, and when he quickly pushes back in, my eyes roll back, breath forgotten. Not needed.

“That’s it.” His encouragement is a swirl of rainbow oil on the surface of the ocean in which I drown. “My little anal slut.”

“Don’t let her come yet,” the blonde siren demands of him, then looks at me. “If you come before I tell you to, I’ll never forgive you.”

Fuck. If that isn’t a motivator I don’t know what is. If she were dissatisfied with me, took away her warmth and affection, my world would frost over with shame. Concentration is me.

He pushes again, and when my ass finally swallows the whole toy, I groan so long even my mistress moans from the bed. Her middle and ring fingers deep in her delicate pink slit.

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

He continues his steady rhythm, the patterned swells of the toy, each bigger than the last, shoved inside me and yanked back out.

My man Einstein said the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. In that regard, I am as sane as it gets, knowing what to expect every time I give myself over. That every fucking time he pushes in, I am closer to orgasm. Being forced to hold my release might be making me crazy, though. I wonder if Albert figured that sometimes people are driven insane and dropped at the front door. He had a lot of lovers. Surely he would understand my predicament.

There isn’t a clock in the room, so I have no way of knowing how long I am subject to his torture. At one point, he leaves my ass heavily plugged, then takes his leather strap and slaps me several times on each cheek. Then he saws the toy in and out of my ass, only to shove it deep and repeat the process. I am Sally, coming apart at the seams.

“Gggdd, leeaase,” I sob around my gag. My eyes have begun to water.

“I think she’s close,” my blonde master purrs with delight. I’ve been close since he started, bitch. She curls up, leaning on an elbow as she continues playing with herself. “Fuck her,” she commands. I hear his breath husk behind me, sense his excitement. Slowly, he pulls out the toy I have come to love. I nearly scream at the emptiness. Then he lines up his cock, and the head nudges into the ring of my dripping sphincter. I groan, full-on guttural.

“Mmm, fuck her tight ass for me.” My blonde beauty looks on in arousal as he holds my hips, thrusting back and forth in my wet ass. The ridge of his head stimulates on every push, my long dark ponytail swaying against my back. True to his word, he doesn’t touch my pussy once, and I am so ravenous for it I suddenly wonder if my joke about going crazy could really be true.

I fill the room. There is so much energy inside me, bottled and belittled, my climax made to wait just to please the woman in front of me. I am a race car at top idle, a bomb waiting for that last ingredient, anticipating the moment she allows me to release.

He fucks me with long strokes, spreading me little by little until he’s bottoming out in my ass deeper than he’d ever be able to in my pussy. The titillation is blinding. I am so full, yet so empty. So present, yet delirious. I need to come and I won’t be able to wait much longer.

I droop slightly, still hanging by my wrists, left foot on the leather stool as he pounds me from behind.

“Take off her other clamp.” The sharp metal has trapped my left nipple this entire time, my right still swollen. He reaches around and removes it, and I sing. I say ‘stop’ over and over as he kneads my aching breasts, fucking my ass.

He stops at thee last possible second. An inch away from my explosion when the fuse is cut to the quick. I want to cry. I open my eyes, and she’s there. Drinking in my pathetic state. She crawls off the bed, slinking toward me with all her glorious curves. I would drop to my knees if I were able.

She stops inches away. I can smell her, coconut and pussy, her skin smooth and perfect, green eyes the least composed I’ve seen them yet.

“You can come when I touch you,” she informs me. And then she just fucking stands there. Her nipples so close to mine, marinating in my impatience. High on my discomfort. Her eyes flicker over my shoulder. “You come when she does.” It is a command. His nose is in my neck, hands around my waist, holding tension as he waits for her word as much as I am.

Her gaze comes back to mine. I can imagine myself. Dark skin glistening, tied up with a ball nestled between my white teeth. Panting as I beg her without words. She reaches up, carefully undoes the clip at the back of my head, and tosses the ballgag. I gulp down air as she waits for me to say something.

I don’t. She smiles.

“Do you want me to touch you?” Her whisper brushes my lips, her breath fucking intoxicating. I want to hump that mouth.

“Yes,” I sigh into the space between us, sinew tight under my skin. She reaches up and fists my ponytail.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Miss. Please touch me. I need to come for you.”

She grins. A lioness.

Tilting her head, she parts her lips, and time displaces to a sluggish freeze-frame. Hand palm-up between us, she holds my ponytail as she leans, offering me her mouth. I open mine to accept her, and at the exact moment her tongue touches mine, her fingertips slip over my clitoris. Every nerve I own bristles to meet her. Entire body surging for her.

I come on the fucking spot.

That final touch, her touch, undoes me completely.

She pushes two fingers up into my pussy as our tongues roll together, me moaning in her mouth, writhing. He starts fucking me again --spiking my orgasm like a mother-fucker-- feeling my climax clench my insides, and he swiftly joins me.

Fuck,” he groans behind me as I french his girl, her manicured fingers stroking my g-spot as I come. Hard. Violent shivers burst from me, her palm on my clit as she finger-fucks me, his cum filling my ass. My pussy has short-circuited, throbbing incessantly around her, aching for any touch it can get to stoke the inferno threatening to turn me to ash. I feel as if I’d been electrocuted. Aftershock rocking me fiercely. I can’t breathe, but I don’t want to stop kissing her.

Eventually, she pulls out of me, much to my extreme disappointment, and reaches up to fondle my still tender nipples as she sucks my bottom lip. He gradually slows, giving one more deep push in me and holding himself there. His tongue on my ear. He reaches around and rubs hard against my clit for a moment, then pulls out and away from me.

She continues kissing me for another minute as her husband’s cum leaks out of my ass, down my inner thighs.

Breaking away, at last, she licks her lips.

“Mmm, you’ve been so good,” she says, then leans in to kiss my cheek; far more intimate than the kiss we just shared. “Take her to the bed for me, baby. I want to fuck her pretty little mouth.” Her thumb runs over my chin as I smile.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments