Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nothing Better

21
8 Comments 8
9.3k Views 9.3k
961 words 961 words

Just like every morning these days, I'm woken by the cat running across my stomach. Usually not uncomfortable, but with the baby getting bigger these days, it causes him to wiggle at the sudden impact. Opening my eyes, I push her off the bed, then reach over to my nightstand to check the time on my phone. Through my sleep fog, I see the clock reads 8:30 am. Half an hour before my alarm, but I know there's no getting back to sleep at this point. 

I hoist myself out of bed to pee and return to bed to snuggle next to you. You pull my arm further down your stomach and squeeze tight in your half-asleep state. Unfortunately, this is short-lived because of the foot that insists on lodging itself in my left ribcage. I kiss your shoulder and roll onto my right side which is more comfortable. You follow suit, and now you're the big spoon. Not long after you settle behind me, I can feel your cock hardening against my ass. Still half-asleep you press your cock into me, moaning lightly at the sensation. A few minutes pass, and you press yourself into me again, this time placing your left hand on my hip and pulling me in as you thrust forward. It doesn't take long before the hand on my hip finds its way to my chest and under my sports bra, rolling my left nipple between your fingers. 

After a few minutes, your hand leaves my body completely. I feel you shift and realize you have pulled your shorts off. You press your erection between my ass cheeks and rock your hips forward, at the same time pulling my hips back. You moan lightly with the friction. After a few moments of this pass, I feel your hand move down and spread my cheeks, your fingers expertly finding my puckered hole. I bring my hand down to spread my ass open more for you, so that you can better finger your new favorite spot. 

Pushing your hand away, I roll over to grab the lube from the box on my nightstand and pull myself up onto my knees, ass in the air. You move behind me, hungrily lapping at my ass, down to my clit, and back up again pulling moans from deep in my chest. I put the lube down next to my leg and reach for my vibrator. I feel you pour a generous amount of lube on my ass, and spread it around with the tip of your cock. The smoothness of your head feels wonderful agaist my hole and I can't wait for what I know comes next. I turn my vibrator on and guide it down to my waiting clit. 

Your left hand finds my hip as your right guides your slickly lubed cock to my hole once more. Taking a deep breath and pressing the head of the vibrator strongly against my clit, I feel pressure as your head attempts to pass the barrier. The pressure grows stronger and I focus on relaxing as much as I can while your head makes its way into my tight ass. I feel pain as the largest part of your head makes its way inside, and I tell you to stop so my hole can adjust to the feelling of you inside. After a few calming breaths, I push myself backward, taking all of you inside my waiting ass. A few twinges of pain, it starts to give way to pleasure that I can feel all the way down to my clit. I move up and down on your cock a few times, and that's all the encouragement you need. 

Aleska_Duth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleska_Duth

Placing both hands on either sides of my waist, you start to take control. Using my right hand, I brace myself against the impact, keeping my left hand between my legs with the vibrator working its magic on my clit. The intense sensation of you entering me had put me close to the edge already, and it only takes a few deep strokes before I can feel my orgasm building. My moans grow louder and more gutteral as I tell you I'm gonna cum. Your hands squeeze the flesh they grasp, as you grunt your approval and tell me to cum for you. That's all the encouragement I needed, and my orgasm washes over me. I feel my asshole tighten around your cock as wave after wave of pleasure rips through my body. By the sounds you make, I can tell that the sudden sensation of my already tight hole growing tighter is bringing you close to the edge. 

Pulling my vibrator from between my legs, I toss it aside, and brace myself against the head of the bed. Through my moans, I tell you to fuck me harder, begging you to cum for me. You happily comply, and within seconds I can tell that you're ready to fill me. I ask if you're going to cum for me, to which you respond a breathless "yes". I feel your cock pulse as you thrust inside me one last time. Both of us still, I can feel your load empty into my cavity, as your breathing comes in gasps from the intensity of your orgasm. After a few seconds that feel like minutes, you pull out of me and I can feel some of your cum leaking out of me and down my slit. I stay where I am for a moment while you fetch a towel to clean up a bit. 

I grab the towel when you offer it and you place a kiss on my lips. Both satisfied, we lay together in bed again to watch TV. Mornings like this are my favorite. 

Published 
Written by shutmeup
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments