Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Brewing Romance

"Who knew that coffee could be so... stimulating!"

30
13 Comments 13
37.5k Views 37.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Famous Story
Mark Thompson had a regular morning routine on the days he had to work, and one of the things that was high on his list was his morning coffee. Without his daily caffeine, his day was ruined before it even got started. So on his way to work, he made a point of stopping by his favorite little coffee shack, the Coffee Cabana, every morning. He liked this place because it was handy to his regular route to the office. The coffee was good, and the girls who worked there were friendly.

He was friendly to all the girls who worked at the coffee shack, but one in particular, Giselle, was his favorite. Whenever he came by, he would ask if she was working and if so, he made sure she was the one who waited on him. He'd chat with her while his coffee was being made and ask her how business was, or how her day was going so far. She, in return, would always have a smile for him and would put a smiley face on his cup, wishing him a good day before he left.

This pattern started shortly after he started working for the accounting firm, and it started out as just a friendly way to start the day. But as time went on, the conversations he and Giselle would have slowly got more personal. He found out that she was actually working two jobs - she would work at the Coffee Cabana five days a week from 5AM to 9AM during the morning rush. Then, on three days out of the week, she worked at the local Stop 'n' Save convenience store as a cashier from 5PM to 10PM. He also learned that in addition to her working, she was attending night school two nights a week, trying to get her nursing degree. Mark learned that Giselle was raised by her aunt after both her mother and father passed away, and that she had moved to Seattle from Oklahoma when they did.

One Friday, on his way to get his morning coffee, Mark decided to ask Giselle if she'd like to go out sometime. He thought they were well-enough acquainted and friends enough so that she might agree to it. So as he pulled up to the window, Mark summoned the courage to ask.

"Hi Giselle, how is your morning going today?" he said.

"Hi Mark. Oh, it's kinda slow today, actually. Is it a holiday or something?" she asked.

"Not that I'm aware of. Maybe it's just a slow day for some reason."

"I guess so. Well here is your coffee, hon. Have a good day and a great weekend!" she said, after putting her trademark smiley face on his cup.

"Speaking of the weekend, I was wondering... um... would you... would you like to go out this weekend?" he said, stammering a little.

She stood there for a minute as if thinking about it. Mark was starting to get worried and then she suddenly snapped out of it. "Sure, when did you want to go out?" she asked.

"How about tomorrow night, unless you are busy?"

"No, tomorrow night is fine. What time and what did you have in mind?"

"How about seven tomorrow night? There's a nice Mexican restaurant that just opened up I was wanting to try out - unless you don't like Mexican food."

"Oh, I love Mexican food! That sounds great. Okay, seven tomorrow night then," she said, with a big smile.

Mark took his cup and headed off to work after that. He was quite pleased with himself and looked forward to the weekend even more than usual. The rest of that day Mark had a hard time keeping his focus on his work. His mind kept wandering back to the cute bikini-topped Giselle in her coffee shack and imagining what it would be like when he had her across the dinner table from him.

He had imagined that scene many times before. To be honest, he had himself a little crush on the girl. And who could blame him, Giselle was a very attractive twenty-four year old girl with a happy, bubbly nature. She had the perfect looks and personality to be a coffee barista!

Finally the day came to a close, and Mark left work and headed home. It was a fitful night's sleep that night, Mark had a hard time getting to sleep and he woke up a couple times during the night. Saturday dragged by... Mark was looking forward to their dinner date and the time just didn't seem to want to pass. Finally it was getting close to the time for their date, so he started getting ready. He wanted to look nice but not overdressed - this was just a casual dinner not a five star restaurant! He picked out a nice pair of slacks and a shirt that fit him well. He put on a sport coat to add a bit more class and he was ready.

Mark had spent part of the day getting his car cleaned inside and out so he could make a good impression on Giselle. He got in the car and headed over to the address she had written on the piece of paper he got from her yesterday with his coffee. Pulling up to the building, he noticed it was a low income housing complex - several buildings containing apartments surrounding a small park and playground area. The buildings were all secure with locking front doors so he rang the buzzer on her particular building and an older woman answered the intercom.

"Yes?" the voice came over the intercom.

"I'm here to pick up Giselle," he said into the device.

"Come on up." He heard the door buzz and he went inside. He climbed the two flights of stairs to her apartment. She met him at the door and took him inside.

"Mark, this is my Aunt Martha. I think I've told you I live with my aunt," she said, introducing him.

"Hello, Mark Thompson," he said, introducing himself and shaking her hand lightly.

"Martha Reynolds, nice to meet you Mark. Giselle here has told me you are an accountant?" she said.

"Yes I work over at Williams and McKee Accounting as a junior accountant. I am still working on getting my full licensing. I have about six more months of apprenticeship before I become a full accountant," he explained.

"I see. Well, you two have a good time," she said.

"We will, Aunt Martha. Don't wait up, you know you need your sleep and I have my key," Giselle told her aunt, kissing her on the cheek. They left to go downstairs to the car.

"Now that we are alone, I just have to tell you how beautiful you look. I wanted to say it when I first saw you, but I didn't want Aunt Martha to think anything bad of me," Mark said when they got downstairs. Giselle did look amazing in her off-the-shoulder style black stretch-knit minidress and black strappy high heel sandals.

"Thank you, Mark. You look nice too. But then you always look nice since I see you on your way to work," she said.

"Well, I enjoy seeing you on my way to work. You are a very nice way to start the day," he said.

"You are sweet," Giselle said, taking his hand. Mark looked over at her and saw she had a little blush to her face.

"Mark, I just realized upstairs when you introduced yourself to my Aunt Martha that I didn't even know your last name until then! Mine is Anderson. Giselle Anderson," she said.

"Oh, not Reynold's then?" he said.

"No, I still have my parents name, Aunt Martha thought it best I keep their name and so she didn't formally adopt me," she explained

"I see. So what does your aunt do?" Mark said.

"She doesn't work. She is on disability income and we get support from the state. Plus I help out with my jobs. At least while I can," she said.

"What do you mean while you can?" he asked, innocently.

"Well the only reason I can live with my aunt is because I am still in school. Otherwise my income would disqualify her from receiving her disability income. So as soon as I finish my college classes, I will have to leave," she said sadly. "She wouldn't be able to stay in her apartment without her income and we couldn't afford to live anyplace on just what I bring in. We're kind of caught between a rock and a hard place!"

"Yeah that sucks," he said, sorry that he brought the conversation down.

"Well we still have a couple years and who knows what will happen between now and then. I can only take a couple classes a semester with work and all, so it's slow going as far as getting through college," she said, trying to change the subject.

About that time they pulled into the restaurant parking lot. "We're here. I've wanted to try this place out since it opened and being here with you makes it even better!" he said. Giselle smiled and took his hand as he helped her out of the car.

"Hi, Welcome to Miguel's, is there just two of you tonight?" the hostess asked, meeting them at the door.

"Yes just the two of us. Can we get a table someplace quiet and out of the way?" Mark asked. The hostess smiled knowingly, and took them to an intimate little corner of the building where they could talk and the whole place wouldn't see them.

"Mark, I'm really glad you asked me out tonight," she said.

"Oh, why is that?" he said, a bit surprised at her remark.

"Well, can I tell you a little secret? I was actually working up the courage to ask you if you wanted to go out... you just beat me to it!" she said, looking down and blushing bright red.

"Really? I didn't think you even noticed me! I mean you are sweet when I stop by, but I figured I was just another customer and you were nice to everyone," he said.

"Oh no! I have... I have been attracted to you for awhile now. Mark, I just didn't know you felt the same way. Isn't that funny - we both thought the other wasn't interested all this time!"

They both laughed at the circumstances and talked a bit more until their meal came. They enjoyed the food and each other's company as they ate. Mark was having a wonderful time talking and being with Giselle and she seemed to be enjoying herself too. At least that's what he hoped. But he was soon to find out how much.

"Would you excuse me for a minute?" she said, as she finished her dinner. Mark rose as she got up and headed to the ladies room. He sat there as the waitress brought the check for the dinner over and he wrote out a check for the amount and tip. A couple minutes later Giselle came back.

"Well I guess we can leave, the waitress has already brought the check," he told her.

"Oh, okay," she said. They walked out to the car and he seated her and went around to his side to get in. As soon as he seated himself and turned the car on he turned to her.

"Well, where to now? It's still a bit early unless you need to get back home," he said.

"Mark, I hope you don't think wrong of me but... can we go to your place? You see between work, school, and taking care of my aunt, I don't have any kind of a social life. And I am having so much fun being here with you, I just don't want to go home right away," she said, taking his hand.

Mark looked into her sweet face and saw something in her eyes. A pleading, a need that he had never seen in anyone before. He had this inner desire to hold her, to protect her, and shield her from whatever it was that was hurting her.

"Sure," he said, "My place isn't far from here." He hit the gas and they headed for his apartment.

"Come on in," he said when they got to his apartment, "you'll have to excuse the mess - I wasn't expecting to bring you back home with me!"

She came inside, "Oh don't worry, I wasn't expecting to either, but it's fine. You have a nice place here, Mark," she said.

"Well, make yourself comfortable. Want something to drink? I have soda, water, or I may be able to scare up a couple beers if you like," Mark said, smiling.

"A beer would be nice if you have a couple of them," she said. He brought each of them a beer and they sat on the couch next to each other. As soon as Mark sat down, Giselle turned in her seat and laid her head on his chest, snuggling into him. He put his arm around her and she sighed softly. He put his face down and breathed in the scent of her hair, closing his eyes to enjoy her faint perfume. She smelled every bit as lovely as she looked.

Summoning up his courage, he let one hand softly rest on her folded thigh. When she didn't resist, he casually moved it up a bit. Still she didn't object, so he moved it still further up her leg. She adjusted her position a bit, sitting a little more upright and closer to him. Her move though, made him jerk his hand back, thinking he'd been caught. She looked up at him smiling softly, took his hand, and put it back on her thigh, moving it up under her dress to just below her panties.

He began softly caressing her inner thigh now that permission had been granted, and occasionally brushing lightly across her panties. He listened for clues from her and as her breathing deepened, he knew she was getting excited.

After a few moments he committed, and began rubbing her pussy through her panties. Giselle moaned almost imperceptibly and parted her legs a bit more for him. He increased the pressure of his fingertips and began toying with her pussy lips through the thin material until he felt a dampness growing.

As he continued to caress her sex, he kissed her ear, nibbling on the lobe and then kissed her neck and then her bare shoulder.

"Ohhhh... Giselle moaned again, this time loud enough she could be plainly heard.

With his right hand busy massaging her pussy and his left arm around behind her neck, he kissed her right shoulder as that free left hand moved down to her left breast. He lightly grazed it and found she wore no bra. He could feel her stiff nipple just below the thin fabric of her dress, and her breath caught in her throat as she felt his fingers touch her sensitive bud.

"Maarrk..." she moaned his name, "ohhh..."

That was it for him - he had to make his move now or he never would. He pulled his hand out from behind her and turned to face her. She sat there looking at him for a second with a receptive look in her face - not only granting him permission, but wanting him to go further.

He leaned to her and kissed her softly on her lips. Giselle melted into the kiss, at first tentatively kissing him back, then harder and more hungrily. Mark also began deepening his kiss, and as her lips parted, his tongue went out seeking hers and finding it. Her right hand went around to run her fingers through his hair while her left took up where he had left off, caressing her breast as she kissed him.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

She moaned her desire into his mouth and Mark's hand returned to its work on her now very damp pussy.

"Mark... take me to bed. Take me to bed and fuck me, please..." she moaned as she broke their kiss. He was a little uncertain he had heard her right, so he pulled back a bit and studied her for a second or two.

"Please, Mark... I want you," she said, her soft blue eyes begging him as well as her words.

Mark stood up, scooping the young girl into his arms and carried her into the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed. As he stood there getting undressed, Giselle sat up and shimmied out of her dress as well. Mark had been right, she wasn't wearing a bra and once free of her dress, she was clad only in her panties, thigh top-stockings and heels. She began removing her heels and he stopped her.

"Wait... leave all that on. I'll take off what I need to," he said. Giselle looked at him with a frisky, playful smile and laid back on the bed.

As he got his pants off and was about to drop his boxers she stopped him. "Hold it, mister - I want to unwrap something too!" she said. He stopped and climbed into bed with his boxers intact.

Mark crawled up the bed between her legs and on up until he was over her and kissing her once again. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him down on top of her, feeling his weight on her as they kissed. She felt something else as well, Mark had grown quite a bulge in the front of those boxers and as he pressed down on her, she felt his excitement against her own.

Mark kissed his way down her neck, across her collarbone, and down the front of her chest. He stopped at her young tender breasts and began feasting on the C-cup delicacies.

"Ohhh yess... suck my titties... bite my nipples, Mark..." she moaned as she cupped her breasts in her hands, offering them up to his mouth. Mark wasn't about to refuse such tempting delights, and greedily began gnawing and chewing on the hard pink buttons. Giselle moaned loudly and arched her back, thrusting her chest upwards, wanting him to take all of her into his mouth. He took over holding her breasts as his fingers dug deep into the soft, pliant flesh. Giselle grabbed the sheets and hung on tightly, her knuckles turning white as the room slowly began to fall away.

Mark was enjoying her sweet breasts very much, but he knew there was so much more of her to explore. He was torn in his decision to move along, but other treasures awaited; so reluctantly leaving her aching breasts behind, he continued working his way south. He reached her belly and was tugging lightly on her navel piercing when his nostrils caught a most delightful aroma. A musky, womanly scent that he found intoxicating and he followed his nose to the source of the fragrance.

Giselle was completely turned on by now and her panties were soaked. The aroma he had detected was one of a ripe young girl in full heat and wanting to be satisfied. Mark was just the guy to do it too, and he tore off the juice-sodden panties and tossed them onto the floor. She lay there with her legs wide-spread, her shaved pussy dripping with desire and waiting for him to feed it. She had another surprise waiting for him as well. Sitting proudly there next to her shaved honey-hole was a tattoo of a red, ripe cherry!

Mark licked his lips as she watched him, her eyes half-closed in a lustful cloud. He lowered his face to her and kissed her mound and took a playful nip out of each inner thigh before bending to the task.

"Ohmygod!" she exclaimed as Mark took his first long lap at the wetness that had leaked from between her pink, puffy lips. She instinctively reached up and grabbed the back of his head, forcing his mouth down harder on her.

Mark shoved his tongue deep into her tunnel and began exploring her pussy. Giselle had only been orally serviced once or twice before, and never by anyone who knew what they were doing. So Mark's talented tongue was a new and exciting experience for her. She writhed and squirmed and twisted as he touched parts of her she didn't even know existed. She spread her legs and raised her hips as he brought her closer and closer to her orgasm. Mark put his hands under her ass, holding her up as he allowed his thumb to circle her tight, puckered asshole.

The move sent the young girl into orbit. "Oh god yes! Oh yes, finger my ass! Oh fuck!" she cried out. He had discovered her big weakness - Giselle was an anal girl! She loved being fucked in the ass! Mark smiled to himself... this was something that could be of use! As he continued to tongue fuck her juicy peach, his thumb slipped slowly into her asshole, making her whimper and squirm all the more. He moved his thumb in and out of her tight ass as he felt her gripping the digit even as her pussy tried gripping his tongue.

He moved his mouth up slightly to concentrate on her throbbing swollen clit. He sucked the tender nub into his mouth, holding it gently in place with his teeth as his tongue flicked over it and bathed it with attention.

"Ohhhhhmyyygoddddd!!" Giselle screamed at the top of her lungs. She erupted in an earth-shattering orgasm, pouring her sweet pussy juice out and making him let go of her clit so he could lap up as much of her as he could. She flowed too fast though, and a lot ran down her legs and spilled onto the sheet under her. But she was in no condition to notice or care. All she could focus on was the explosions and flashes of light behind her tightly closed eyes.

A few minutes later, after Giselle had come down from her orgasm and had a chance to recover a bit, she turned to Mark, who was laying beside her.

"Mark... that was... incredible! Where did you learn to do that?" she said, grinning broadly.

Mark moved a strand of sweat-dampened hair from her face, "I just did what I thought you'd like," he confessed.

"Well you were right! I've never felt anything like that before! Wow!" she said, kissing his chest. Then she looked up at him smiling mischieviously, and kissed a little lower, then lower. Working her way down his stomach, she reached his boxers and found the bulge still there and even larger than ever.

Giselle looked up over his chest into his eyes as she slowly pulled his boxers off. She gasped silently as she saw his cock for the first time. Mark wasn't a porn star, but it was the biggest cock she had seen in real life. She licked her lips - this was going to be fun!

Giselle started by licking from under his nuts to taking each one into her mouth one at a time and completely bathing them with her tongue and mouth. When she was satisfied they had both received her attention, she moved up to his hard, throbbing cock. She ran her tongue up his pole in long, slow, luxurious laps twirling around the mushroom head to go back down the other side. She repeated the process over and over until his cock was totally lubricated. Then on her last lick, she stopped at the head of his cock and looked teasingly at him. Mark moaned, knowing what was coming next and she smiled briefly, then swallowed his cock down.

"Unnnngh..." Mark groaned as he felt her warm mouth wrapping around his aching cock. She reached down to cradle his balls as she began bobbing up and down on his cock. She needed to get him harder, she wanted him as hard and as big as she could get him. She had plans for this cock!

Giselle was not unfamiliar with what a man likes, and she knew how to make Mark feel good. Her oral skills were right on par with Mark's, and it wasn't long before Mark's cock was as hard as steel and as swollen as she could get it.

"Okay baby, I want this cock in my ass. I want you to fuck my ass like there's no tomorrow!" she said, gripping it tightly in one hand. He began to rise and Giselle squealed happily, moving out from between his thighs to take up a position on the bed on her knees with her head down and her ass as high as she could get it. Once she was set in position, Mark came up behind her, standing on the floor next to the bed and got himself ready.

He rubbed his cock under her pussy, soaking the head in her juices. He scooped some of her leaking wetness and smeared it on her tight asshole, working it in and lubing her up some more. Giselle moaned as he worked the slippery pussy cream into her ass, wriggling her hips as his fingers opened her up.

As he worked to loosen Giselle's asshole up, he shoved his cock deep into her pussy, coating it with still more pussy juice.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Mark! Ohhh, you feel sooo good baby!" Giselle moaned as she felt his cock probing her depths. A few long, deep strokes and he pulled out, ready for the main event.

"Okay, I'm gonna fuck that tight ass. Are you ready to get split open?" he growled.

"Yess! Fuck my ass... fuck me, baby, fuck me hard and deep... give me that cock, now!" she cried.

With that, he put the tip of his cock at her anus and, grabbing her hips, pressed forward slowly.

"Aaaaahhhhhh" she moaned, as she felt Mark invading her rectum. Mark pushed forward, slipping deeper and deeper into her, stretching her ass wider than she had ever been stretched before. Giselle closed her eyes and clutched the sheets in her fists, her legs trembling as she tried to take his length into her.

"God, you are fucking tight!" he said, as he pushed further into her. He pulled her ass cheeks apart trying to make more room and make it easier to slide into her, but he was so large there simply wasn't any.

"I... I can't....it's too big..." she whimpered. Giselle felt as if she was being split like firewood by his huge cock. But she had made a request of him and now it was too late to back out. She wanted to be fucked hard and deep in the ass and he was going to give it to her... all she wanted and more!

At last he had slipped into her ass as far as he could go. His abdomen was pressed up against her ass cheeks and he could go no deeper.

"There, baby, you have all of me in you now," he told her.

"I have all of you?" she said, looking back at him.

"That's right... I'm completely in your tight little ass," he confirmed.

"I feel... so full," she said, moving her ass a bit. She looked between her spread legs and saw his balls hanging down next to her pussy and she reached back to fondle them a bit.

Mark gave her a couple moments to get used to his size and get comfortable, then he began slowly sliding back out. Giselle at first was startled with how empty she was feeling, but he didn't pull completely out; he stopped just before the head popped out of her. He immediately began sliding back into her before she had a chance to shrink back up. He repeated the in and out a couple times till she was used to the feeling.

"Are you doing okay?" he asked, checking on her.

"Yes, it feels wonderful," she half said and half moaned.

"Okay then I'm going to go faster," he said, and he began picking up the pace. His pistoning got faster and faster. Soon he had a regular rhythm going at a moderate speed. She was moaning and gasping as he pumped in and out.

"Harder! Deeper! Fuck meeee!" she cried. She raised her head and chest up off the bed so she could reach between her legs and finger her dripping pussy as he pounded her. Not wanting to disappoint the lovely girl, he did exactly as she wanted. Mark pulled out all the stops. He reached up and grabbed a huge handful of Giselle's long dark hair and twisted his fingers into it. With a firm hand on her hair, he began slamming into her as hard as he could.

The first thrust knocked the air out of the girl and with each consecutive thrust she gasped and whimpered and moaned. He pounded her like he wanted to punch a hole in her, like he wanted to hurt her - although he was careful not to. But Giselle was getting just what she wanted and was enjoying every brutal, rectum-wrecking stab.

"Yes! Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me you bastard!" she shouted encouragement to him. Sweat was pouring from both of them now and the sheets were soaking wet with sweat and pussy juices. He pulled her head up until she was kneeling upright and grabbed her throat, owning her, claiming this woman as his. Giselle clutched her tits, raking her nails across the bouncing white meat and pinching her nipples so hard she almost tore them off.

"I'm gonna cum!" he said, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! Cum in my ass... give me your cum, baby... fill my hot ass with your cock cream!" she begged. Mark took one more hard stab at her, wrapping his arms around her and holding himself deep in her ass. He leaned his head down and bit into her soft shoulder just as he felt his cock split open.

"Fuuuuckkk!" he screamed past her shoulder. Giselle felt the first searing spurts of his cum hit her rectum walls and that was enough to send her spinning off as well.

"Ohhhh, Maaaarrrkkk! Oh, I'm cuuumminnngg!" she screamed, tossing her head back. The pair of young lovers came together in one gigantic mind-blowing orgasm that shook them both to the very core. Time stood still and the only sounds were of screams and fireworks, neither knew which one of them was doing which.

After what seemed like an eternity, the sounds subsided and two utterly exhausted young people collapsed on the bed, still entwined and with Mark's cock still embedded in her ass. They lay there spooning and gasping for breath as they tried to get their heart rate and breathing back under control. Mark felt his spent cock shrinking back down and finally plopping out of Giselle, who whimpered at the sudden loss. But he leaned forward and kissed her shoulder to reassure he that this would not be the last time she felt him. Both of them fell into a blissful, but exhausted sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Mark's last thought before his eyes closed was that his morning coffee would never be the same again!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.



Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments