Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All At Sea

"Lari succumbs to temptation and has her first gang-bang"

27
2 Comments 2
8.5k Views 8.5k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Author's Notes

"This follows on immediately from "Test Drive," and I recommend you read that (and perhaps the rest of the series) first."

That week, Lari had second thoughts about the proposed rendezvous. How much did she know about Puzo anyway? Let alone his friends. And she shouldn't betray Florin like this. So she delayed her reply to him, again and again. But she couldn't completely get the idea out of her head; the thought of being fucked by Puzo and his friends crept into her dreams, and she woke with hard nipples and dripping pussy several times that week.

Almost a week later, Lari woke up - aroused and dripping - to a message from Puzo. When she opened it, it contained a place, a time the following day, and the word "Yacht". Her stomach did flip-flops. Lari desperately wanted Puzo to fuck her again with his enormous cock. But the thought that other men would be present, and would expect to fuck her, simultaneously excited her and scared her. So she still prevaricated over accepting, getting increasingly stressed over the day. She drafted a reply but didn't send it.

That evening, Lari tossed and turned in bed, unable to sleep. Just do it, she thought. She finally plucked up the courage and clicked. Lari was committed now. She felt her stress drain away and fell almost immediately asleep.

Lari packed a bag the following morning, carefully including all her sexiest clothing. She trimmed her neat bush, leaving little more than a landing strip. Then she tried to take the edge off her excitement by playing with her dildo, but it didn't satisfy her even though her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet.

She arrived very early at the cafe that was her rendezvous point, anxious to see who would meet her. Would it be Puzo or someone else? She took her phone out, not sure if she wanted to receive a message or to send a cry for help. She found a table on the terrace, ordered a coffee, and made herself comfortable for the wait.

But she was impatient, and after a short while, Lari went to the ladies: she was on an assignation and quite possibly selling herself, so she should look the part. 

She rummaged through her bag, picking out the briefest pair of shorts she owned, cut down from a raggedy old pair of jeans. They were so tight in the crotch that they always made a camel toe. If she was honest, more than a camel toe. The gusset rode up between her embarrassingly large pussy lips. 

The shorts were indecent enough, but at least the gusset was wide enough that she exposed only a little of herself. But if Lari wore the skimpy white bikini she'd also packed in her bag, it would be as if she was naked, displaying her pussy to the world.

She changed into those briefest and tightest bikini bottoms, just a string up the back and a tiny triangle in front that would bury itself in her slit, exposing rather than hiding her prominent lips, with the indecent shorts over the top.

Above, she wore the matching bikini top - which barely restrained her large boobs - and a jacket left carefully loose and undone to show off her chest. It seemed appropriate to her current assignment.

Satisfied she looked the part and excitedly slutty, Lari returned to her table on the terrace, looking out for her pickup. She had carefully picked a spot with a view of the entire car park. The appointed time came, and she became wet with anticipation. 

A few minutes later, a car pulled into the car park. A black Mercedes with a white leather interior. Her pickup. Now was her last chance to back out, but given she'd just dressed like a whore for the occasion, it would be a shame to waste the effort.

The woman behind the till tutted and looked disapproving when Lari settled her bill and walked to the car. She looked into the front windows and was disappointed it wasn't Puzo behind the wheel but a uniformed driver. So she got into the back seat and fastened her seatbelt. The driver greeted her with a nod and glanced at her scant luggage. 

"It's a long drive, miss," he said. "Better makes yourself comfortable."

The driver was silent after that, but Lari noticed him scanning her in the rearview mirror. He was about fifty, maybe a year or two less. Still fit, and he smelled nice. She decided she wouldn't mind fucking him, and Lari briefly wondered if she'd get the chance.

Once the car reached the main road, with the warmth of the car and the steady drone of the road, her sleepless night caught up with her, and Lari quickly fell asleep. 

A bump in the road awoke her, and she sat up briefly. The signs showed they were still far from the coast but heading towards Constanța.

The driver's rearview mirror was directed at her crotch where the gusset of her tiny shorts had ridden up into her pussy lips, exposing them to view. Knowing the handsome driver was watching, she stretched, straining her large breasts against the tiny bikini top under her open jacket. She slid a finger under the gusset, covering her embarrassingly large pussy lips again.

When they reached the outskirts of Constanța, the driver turned left onto the ring road rather than heading in towards the main harbour. Lari realised they must be heading to the posh marina in Mamaia. Sure enough, the driver pulled into the marina car park a few minutes later. The handsome, silent driver opened the door for her and escorted Lari to a boat. Boat wasn't the word, she decided. As Puzo had said, it was a yacht. An immense and luxurious yacht. 

Puzo was chatting with three other men on the dock. He nodded a friendly dismissal at the driver and turned to Lari.

Lari walked over to him, and Puzo looked her up and down, nodded, and licked his lips. "Good morning, Lari," Puzo said. "Let me introduce my friends."

Lari scanned the other three men, who ranged in age from their thirties to their fifties, though none looked quite as old as Puzo, who first introduced her to the youngest looking.

"This is Andra," Puzo said. "He's my son, and he has an ever bigger cock than me."

Not expecting Puzo to be quite so blatant so soon, Lari blushed, and she noticed Andra blushing as well, but his gaze was fixed on her chest. She guessed the other men knew she'd fucked Puzo. The butterflies in her stomach worked overtime when she realised there was an excellent chance she would get to fuck all four of them.

Andra looked awkward and stuck out a hand, which Lari took. "Pleased to finally meet you," Andra said, his voice rising nervously. "Dad has talked about you a lot."

The other two older men were openly checking her out. They were introduced as David and Gabriel.

"Let's grab some lunch before we put out to sea," Puzo said. He gestured along the harbour. "There's a great little restaurant just down the dock."

Once they arrived at the restaurant, they were seated at a large table tucked slightly away from the main dining area. Puzo and Andra sat on either of her, with David and Gabriel across the table. During lunch, the men chatted freely with Lari. They asked about everything: her boyfriend, university, what she wanted to do with life, everything. It was all inconsequential stuff, but the questions inevitably turned to sex: what had she done, how many partners had she had, what excited her.

From the questions, Lari realised they knew much about her life and clearly knew her sister, Racula. She tried to give the impression she was looking for adventure, but Lari was sure she just exuded nervousness.

Finally, Puzo spoke. "Lari," he said. "You must have realised we will all fuck you hard and often. Are you okay with that?"

She had already assumed that but was glad Puzo confirmed it. She felt more aroused by the thought of them fucking her than she ever remembered being, even during sex. 

"Of course," she said, trying to be casual, but her voice broke slightly.

Puzo looked carefully at her. "Are you sure?"

The idea excited and aroused her; her nipples were hard, and her pussy was so wet her shorts were visibly damp. Lari nodded.

"Positive," she said.

Lari couldn't wait. She was still nervous but so aroused that she could scarcely sit still. All four men watched avidly when Lari fingered herself. It was time to be bold. She took off her jacket, knowing her bikini top was tight, clinging to her, and that it showed off her hard nipples and big boobs.

The dishes were finally cleared, and Lari removed her top and tiny shorts, leaving her as good as naked in her skimpy bikini bottoms.

She nervously let the Puzo and Andra reach across to fondle her boobs and then suck her nipples. A few more drinks later, she was more relaxed.

David stood up and walked around the table to her. "Will you suck my dick, please?" he asked.

Lari didn't reply but knelt in front of him, quickly dropping his shorts and pulling down his undies. His large erect cock sprang free, waving in front of her face.

Being watched by three men embarrassed and aroused Lari, and the thought of sucking off an absolute stranger excited her further, so she wrapped her hand around David's rigid cock, and gently wanked him, pulling back his foreskin.

Lari hesitated momentarily when Andra pulled out his phone and started recording her, but she took the next step and wrapped her lips around his erection. Her embarrassment vanished, and Lari set about sucking him with gusto. 

After previously inhaling Puzo's massive cock, she had little difficulty with David's, which was inches shorter. She enjoyed the feeling of power as she sucked him, knowing she controlled the tempo. She deliberately made him come quickly, and David unloaded a vast hot load into her mouth.

Lari swallowed, intensely disliking the feel of the hot, salty cum in her mouth, then opened wide to show the man - and Andra's camera - her now empty mouth. She grinned when he looked surprised.

No sooner had she finished with David's dick than another replaced it. This time it was Puzo's. She loved his massive cock and had no hesitation in taking him in her mouth.

Lari enjoyed Puzo's cock pushing deep down her throat. She carefully slowed her tempo, wanting to draw out the experience. When she finally brought him to the edge, she readied herself, expecting the hot wave of cum he'd unloaded into her mouth the last time. 

Puzo surprised her by pulling back and taking his massive dick out of her mouth.

"I'm getting old," he said, "so I'm saving my cum for when I fuck you later."

The third man - Gabriel - took his place. As with David and Puzo, she enjoyed that feeling of control and power as she sucked him and made him come quickly. Unlike David, he didn't unload into her mouth. Instead, he pulled out and sprayed her face and chest with his sticky spunk. 

Once she had sucked Gabriel's cock clean, it was Andra's turn. Puzo was right; his son did have a bigger cock than him, but not by much. Andra was more clumsy than his father, but she still loved being able to take his entire length down her throat. So again, Lari drew out the experience, slowing down whenever he approached the edge. Finally, she let him unload wave after wave of his hot sticky cum into her mouth. Much more than Puzo and enough that it oozed out around his cock, running down her chin and onto her huge boobs, pooling in her cleavage.

Now used to having hot salty cum in her mouth, she eagerly swallowed Andra's massive load and then sucked his monstrous, still-hard cock clean.

Andra grinned down at her upturned face. "Good girl," he said.

He stepped back and panned the camera down Lari's cum-soaked body. She felt disgusting and sticky when she realised her face was covered and her cleavage was full of sticky cum.

She stood up, and Puzo handed her a napkin. As she wiped the worst of the cum away, Lari blushed bright red when she realised other guests were in the restaurant, and her audience had been larger than she had realised. After a moment of embarrassment, she decided not to care; she didn't know them, their opinion didn't matter to her, and in fact, having an audience had aroused her. The mere thought of being watched by strangers turned her on far more than priggish Florin had ever managed.

That was the moment she decided to leave Florin for good. She would simply never see him again. 

Soon after, they left the restaurant. Lari was still covered in cum and wearing just her bikini bottoms. She felt self-conscious when the other diners stared at her but proudly stuck out her chest. 

They walked the short distance along the dock to the yacht, where Puzo showed her to a luxurious cabin near the prow.

"This is yours for the week," he said. "I hope you like it."

It was far better than any hotel she'd ever stayed at. She was still buoyed from her experiences that day, so she pulled Puzo close and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you for lunch," she said and grinned. "Especially the desert your friends so willingly donated."

She reached down to feel his monstrous cock. "That monster is a joy without price."

She pushed Puzo away slightly and looked him in the eye. 

"You know you can fuck me any time you like, don't you?" she said, feeling like a complete slut. "I'd love it if you fucked me right now."

Puzo assumed a wry grin. "Later. Remember, I saved my cum for you."

Lari blushed. He had. But she was disappointed; the thought of him fucking her again aroused her. She didn't care that he was old. He treated her well and knew precisely how to please her, fucking her hard and without mercy.

"When?" she asked. "I don't know what else is planned for today."

Puzo smiled. "Don't be impatient. We've got all week, so today, just relax," he said. "But I'll fuck you tonight after we've gone to bed. I won't knock."

She took a shower, washed the dried spunk off her skin, and put on another skimpy bikini - black with just three tiny triangles of fabric, accentuating rather than hiding her sexuality. She checked herself in the large mirror. Perfect.

She knew her boobs weren't perfect, but they were pretty good. Large, with only the slightest droop. Another thing where she was jealous of Racula; her sister's skinny figure was absolutely perfect.

She remembered her decision to ditch Florin and sent him a short text message, ending it for good, though she knew she'd feel guilty about it later. 

Still feeling like a whore after her lunchtime activities, she left her cabin to explore the yacht. They had put to sea, and she spent a few moments leaning on the rail and taking in the view.

She quickly found the large sun deck, where the four men lounged around a small table with drinks, playing cards. Lari took off her bikini top and lay face down on a sunbed beside them.

The afternoon quickly passed as Lari dozed intermittently in the hot sun. When awake, she enjoyed herself, flirting outrageously with the men. Which she discovered was lots of fun, with innuendo flying and many sly references to her oral abilities. But Lari found herself looking forward to seeing Puzo later. 

After more of the same over dinner, Lari finally retired to her cabin, took off her bikini bottoms, and got into bed. After the day's early stresses and the later excitement, she was tired and felt like sleeping, but she knew Puzo would visit her, and her arousal wouldn't let her sleep. She tossed and turned until finally, lying face down on the bed, she heard the door squeak open and gently click shut.

She pretended to be asleep. Puzo's strong hand ran gently down her back. She pretended to awaken when his hand reached her bum crack, and he slid his fingers between her cheeks to finger her arsehole.

"Mmmm," she said, feigning sleepiness. "That feels good."

A finger pushed partway into her tight bottom.

Lari laughed. "You're not wasting any time," she said. She reached out and switched the bedside lights on. Puzo was standing next to the bed, naked, with his massive cock already fully erect in front of him.

"Well, you're the one who asked me to fuck your arse last time we met," Puzo said.

Lari remembered. She noticed he held two glass butt plugs and some lube.

Puzo noticed her gaze. "I want you to try these first," he said. His finger still probed gently at her tight sphincter. "Your arse feels extremely tight, so we'll start with the small one."

Lari realised there was going to be no romantic foreplay. She reached for a pillow and pushed it under her stomach, lifting her bum into the air.

She'd had fingers - and that one massive cock - in her arse. But just that once, the time she'd lost her anal virginity just over a week ago. So a butt plug would be a new experience.

"Good girl," Puzo said. He pulled that invasive finger out of her arse, got another pillow, and raised her bum even higher. He then spread her legs apart.

She felt him get onto the bed behind her. She couldn't comfortably see what he was doing, but soon his hot breath tickled her arse, and his tongue licked her starfish. 

She gasped when a stream of cold oil poured onto her arse. Puzo's finger invaded her back passage once more. The finger moved in and out, lubricating her tight sphincter. Another finger joined the first, uncomfortably stretching her arse wider.

Moments later, the fingers withdrew, and the cold glass butt plug nudged her arsehole. Lari moaned when Puzo started to push, and the pressure stretched her sphincter wider than his two fingers had managed.

Her arsehole stretched further as he rammed the plug further in. It burned slightly but felt fantastic when the widest part moved in and out of her tight arse.

"Your arse is very tight," he said as he pushed the plug home. Lari felt the pain recede as her sphincter tightened around the narrower neck of the plug.

"That's it; it's all the way in. Now suck my dick," he ordered.

Lari was conscious of the butt plug in her arse and still uncomfortable with how it stretched her tight arsehole wide. But she turned to find Puzo's massive dick waving in front of her face.

She put a hand around it and wanked him for a few strokes, pulling his foreskin back from the tip. She slowly took him into her mouth, carefully looking up at his face as she did so. His glans nudged her throat, making her cough, and Lari paused momentarily, knowing several inches of his dick still protruded from her mouth.

"Come on, take all of it," Puzo ordered. "I know you can."

She felt his hands behind her head, pushing his massive dick further into her mouth and down her throat until she'd inhaled his entire length. Puzo kept his hands firmly behind her head, and he started to fuck her face, pulling out each time before forcing his huge wet cock back down her throat.

Puzo was in control, and he fucked her face hard. Previously, Lari had enjoyed the feeling of control when she took his huge cock balls deep into her mouth. This time, Lari decided she didn't like being used as a toy.

She pushed Puzo away from her, hard, with both hands.

The pressure on her head from the hands behind her head stopped. Puzo shook his head slowly. "Sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have done that."

Lari watched his monstrous wet cock, swaying and almost brushing her lips. "I'll forgive you," she said, wanting to feel his massive tool inside her. She felt like a complete whore when she said, "But only if you fuck me."

She turned and got into doggy-position with her derriere in the air. She wondered what it looked like with that butt plug rammed into her arsehole.

Puzo's hands grabbed her hips, and the tip of his cock nudged her prominent pussy lips. This time there was no teasing, and she shrieked when he rammed his enormous cock deep into her tight wet pussy.

The butt plug that filled her tight arse meant she felt acutely every movement of his enormous member, and soon she lost herself in the feelings as he pounded her pussy hard and deep from behind. Lari felt a climax building. She moaned loudly as she came in a wet rush, and her tight pussy clenched hard around the enormous dick embedded balls-deep inside her.

Puzo continued to pound her hard until her climax subsided.

"Very good," he said. "I'm glad you enjoyed that. Let's see if you can take the bigger plug."

Lari loved watching cocks piston in and out of her pussy when she was fucked, so she said. "This time, I want to watch as it goes in."

WonderfullWoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WonderfullWoman

She repositioned herself. This time with the pillows behind her back, she could see what Puzo was doing to her arse if she craned her neck forward.

He pulled at the small butt plug in her arse, and her sphincter stretched almost painfully wide as the bulge was pulled out.

Lari moaned when Puzo teased her, pausing there with the broadest part of the bulge stretching her, wiggling the butt plug slightly. "Oh, that's marvelous," she said.

He poured lube onto her pussy, and she felt it dribble down to her arse. Puzo rubbed it in, then pushed two oily fingers into her bum hole, stretching it again. He withdrew his fingers and poured oil onto the new, much larger butt plug. It was huge compared to the previous one, and she was nervous but decided she could take it.

Lari watched Puzo move the huge plug towards her arse; it felt cold when the end touched her arsehole. The pressure built as the bulbous butt plug pushed slowly into her tight sphincter. Lari gasped when Puzo slowly rammed the widest part past her burning sphincter. She was relieved when he finally rammed it home, and her arse clenched around the narrower neck of the plug.

"Is that okay? Not too painful?" Puzo asked.

The burning subsided once the mammoth plug was entirely inside her, but she still felt it stretching her. Lari felt utterly full with the plug inside her tight bum hole. Now she was used to it, Lari decided she liked the feeling of being stretched. She looked up at Puzo and nodded.

"You can fuck my arse now if you like," she said. After a pause, she continued. "I'd love you to."

Puzo grinned wryly. "Not tonight," he said, emphasizing tonight.

Lari let out a long sigh and grinned. "That's twice you've disappointed me. I really want you balls-deep in my bum."

She looked at Puzo's mammoth glistening cock. "But now I'm going to ride you."

They changed positions, and Lari started to ride him enthusiastically, slamming hard and fast onto his cock, her large boobs bouncing. She loved the feel of his massive cock ramming into her tight pussy, the feelings amplified by that naughty plug inserted up her arse. She slowed down and leaned forward to kiss him.

"Your dick feels fantastic," she said. "I love how full and tight it makes me feel with the plug in my bum."

Puzo didn't reply, but he smiled and pulled her close to kiss her again. She felt his hand reach behind her and push the butt-plug home.

Lari repeatedly sat down on his enormous tool and rode him hard, moaning each time she slammed onto his gigantic dick. She was quickly rewarded as she felt a climax building.

As she shuddered and juice flooded from her pussy, the colossal butt plug fell out and clattered to the floor. Then Puzo groaned, and his cock twitched inside her, flooding her pussy with his hot cum.

She rode Puzo for a few more leisurely strokes, looking down at his still-hard cock as it emerged wet from her pussy. She sat down, impaling herself on his massive cock, and leaned forward against his chest, carefully keeping his dick inside.

"Well done," Puzo said. "For such a beginner, you have natural talent. My friends are going to love fucking you."

Lara snuggled against Puzo. She could hardly wait for the morning. But soon, she started to feel sticky, and they showered together, with Puzo running his strong hands all over her.

The following morning, the yacht was comfortably offshore when Lari emerged from her cabin naked. On deck, she found the four men sitting around a table drinking coffee.

"Good morning, Lari," Puzo said. He lazily waved a hand at a buffet. "Join us for breakfast."

Lari helped herself to a croissant and poured a large coffee. She sat next to Puzo, who reached over and fingered her already-wet pussy.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday?" he asked.

Lari blushed. Sucking four men in public was something she'd never imagined doing, but she'd loved every disgusting moment. She smiled and glanced around at the other three men.

"I've never done anything so naughty before," she said. "I loved it."

Puzo laughed. "I think you're going to enjoy today more."

Lari's stomach did flip-flops. She wasn't sure if it was nervousness or excitement. 

"Why?" she asked. "What have you got planned for today?"

Puzo shook his head. "All in good time. Enjoy breakfast first."

Two coffees later, Puzo spoke.

"Time to get you ready," he said. He reached out a hand to Lari. "Come with me."

Lari let him lead her to a small room where Puzo picked up a leash, a pair of furry cat ears, and a long fluffy tail plug.

"Will you be a sexy kitten for my friends today?"

She was intrigued and excited, unsure what would happen, except it would involve sex.

Lari nodded. "I can try," she said.

"Good girl," Puzo said. "I think you'll enjoy it."

Puzo ran his strong hands all over her naked body. "You're magnificent," he said.

He passed her the ears. "Put these on."

Lari positioned them comfortably on her head, and Puzo nodded. He lifted her chin and fastened the collar around her neck. He leaned in and kissed her. Lari opened her mouth, and their tongues entwined briefly before Puzo pushed her away.

"Now, get on your hands and knees," he said.

Lari complied, guessing what was next. Sure enough, she felt his hands caress her bum, and an oily finger invaded her arse. The cold metal plug pressed hard at her tight sphincter, and Lari tried to relax as Puzo pushed the plug into her arse. It was painful until the fattest part of the bulge suddenly slid inside her bottom, and she felt the fluffy tail against her cheeks.

Lari looked over her shoulder at Puzo. "It tickles."

Puzo grinned. "Let's give the others their present."

Lari started to rise. "No, crawl like a good little kitten," Puzo said.

Lari giggled. "Okay," she said. "I'll try to be a good kitten." 

Puzo led her slowly by the leash onto the deck, where the other three men were already naked and wanking.

"Gentlemen, I have a present for you," Puzo said. "I'm sure she'll do anything you ask."

Her stomach churned when she realised this was it: all of them were about to fuck her. Lari crawled forward until the four men surrounded her.

She wiggled her bum, feeling the tail swish backwards and forwards. "Meow," she said. "Be nice to kitty."

The other men looked on, and Andra started filming as she crawled toward Gabriel - directly in front of her - and knelt, cupping her hands under her chin as if begging. She looked up at him. 

"Meow," she repeated.

Gabriel grinned. "I like our new pet," he said.

His hands reached behind her head, pulling her towards his colossal erection that swayed invitingly in front of her face. Lari opened her mouth wide and let him pull her onto his dick. It slid slowly along her tongue, and she closed her lips around it. Soon she was greedily sucking his rigid tool.

"It's time she had a damned good rogering," David said from behind her.

When she felt David's hands around her hips, Lari wrapped her arms around Gabriel's bum, and with Gabriel's dick firmly embedded down her throat, David lifted her to her feet so she was bent over at the waist.

"Good little kitty is going to get fucked," David said.

His hands ran down her flanks. She felt him lift the tail so it tickled her back. His cock pressed urgently against her pussy, and he started to work his dick into her wet pussy. With the tail plug in her arse, she felt incredibly full. David sped up and fucked her mercilessly, ramming himself hard and balls-deep into her with every stroke. Gabriel's rigid dick was still rammed down her throat, but the dick slamming into her pussy meant it was impossible to pull back and suck it properly.

An orgasm built as David fucked her, and soon she came violently, shuddering and her leg muscles twitching involuntarily, as David held himself balls-deep inside her. It was all she could do to stop herself from biting the cock in her mouth.

"Our kitten is marvelously tight," David said. "Who's next?"

Lari felt David's cock withdraw from her pussy, and another soon replaced it. Puzo's. His familiar cock was much longer and fatter. Similarly, the cock in her mouth changed.

The next minutes followed the same pattern. The voyeuristic camera took in every detail as Lari was repeatedly spit-roast. Each time she sucked a different cock as another man fucked her from behind until she came.  

After what seemed a glorious eternity, it was Andra's gigantic cock that slammed into her pussy. Lari felt she would split open as Andra pistoned his rigid tool into hilt-deep her pussy. An intense climax came quickly. Andra spunked inside her as her pussy clenched around his massive dick, and she felt his cum ooze down her legs. 

All four men had now fucked her and been sucked - David and Gabriel had come in her mouth, forcing her to swallow.

"Because you've been such a good kitten," Puzo said while she sucked his colossal cock, "we're going to fuck your arse now."

Lari grinned. It was the moment she'd been waiting for. She'd loved her one experience and relished the feeling of the butt plug embedded in her arse.

First, they made her kneel doggy-style, and Lari felt her arsehole being stretched painfully again as Gabriel pulled the tail plug from her bottom. Then he poured cold oil onto her bum crack and worked it into her back passage with his fingers. She was aware of the others looking on and the camera taking in every detail.

David lay down on his back on the blanket laid flat on the decking, his erect cock - still wet from her pussy - waving in the breeze.

Lari needed no prompting. She quickly straddled him and reached down with one hand to guide his stiff pole towards her arsehole, steadying herself with a hand on the man's chest. When the tip of his cock touched her bum hole, Lari looked David directly in the eye. She sat down slowly on his big, fat cock. His dick was wider than the butt plug; it was deliciously painful as she slowly eased herself onto it.

Lari whelped with surprise when David thrust up hard and painfully into her arse with his massive cock, pushing it almost balls-deep into her.

She tutted. "Naughty," she said. "Behave yourself for kitty."

She carefully eased herself up and down on the rigid dick in her arse until she'd worked it balls-deep and then sat down on it with her whole weight, pausing until she got used to being stretched so wide.

Then with both hands on his chest and looking him in the eye, she started to ride David's cock, making it piston in and out of her arse, savouring the feelings as she rose until the dick was almost out, then slowly lowering herself back onto it.

As the burning subsided and the rigid member glided smoothly into and out of her tight arse, she sped up and slammed herself hard onto David's big fat cock.

The other three men surrounded them, watching avidly and wanking themselves slowly as she arse-fucked their friend. Lari made sure she was theatrical for the camera, meowing occasionally.

David groaned as she slammed her arse repeatedly onto his fat cock, and very quickly, she felt it twitch as he came deep inside her back passage.

She dismounted and turned to suck his cock clean before starting on the next man, Gabriel, who was waiting eagerly.

There were no preliminaries this time, and she sat down hard onto his dick in one smooth movement, sitting on him briefly and wiggling her arse provocatively with Gabriel's dick balls-deep inside her.

Puzo sat behind her, using the vibrator on her clit and hooking his fingers into her pussy. Combined with the dick in her arse, this quickly drove Lari to another shuddering climax. 

Andra was third; he had by far the fattest cock and painfully stretched her now gaping arse when she started to ride him. She endured several painful strokes until she became accustomed to his girth and enjoyed the feeling as he fucked her gaping arse, hard and fast, until he also unloaded inside her. She liked his girth and being stretched and filled to capacity. 

Finally, it was Puzo's turn. He grinned at her. "I know you wanted it last night, but now I'm going to fuck kitty's fabulous arse."

Like the others, she straddled him and rode his mammoth rod cowgirl, very aware of the camera Andra had trained on them. And just like the others, she quickly made him come, adding his hot load to the cum already filling her arse.

After Puzo deposited his load in her arse, Lari felt like a cheap whore. She'd let four strangers fuck her pussy and then her arse, one after another, each man coming deep inside her. But Lari loved it and reveled in her ability to make them come. She had lost track of how many times she had climaxed herself.

Andra asked if he could fuck her arse again. He had the longest and fattest cock of all the men, surpassing Puzo's impressive member. And it was still erect and glistening with the cum. 

Lari readily acquiesced. She quickly assumed the doggy position on the deck, with her arse high for easy access.

She gasped with shock when Andra - despite his enormous size - rammed his gigantic cock into her gaping arse in one hard stroke, lubricated by the copious cum already deposited there.

She felt his dick deep inside her, feeling deeper than ever. When he started to pound her back passage, Puzo came and positioned himself under her so she could suck his dick as he applied the vibrator to her clit. 

Andra's colossal cock rammed deep into her bum hole, and the vibrator on her clit quickly brought her to her biggest climax yet. Lari shuddered and screamed as Andra kept pounding her arse, and as her arse clamped around his massive rod, she felt it twitch as he deposited another huge load of hot cum deep inside her.

After that, Lari was tired from her exertions, so they took a break. David disappeared to fetch drinks, so she sat on a sun lounger with her knees up and spread akimbo. If she craned her neck forwards, she could see cum oozing from her pussy, and her fingers could feel that her sore arsehole was gaping wide open, and she could feel the cum dribbling out of it. 

David returned, pushing a trolley with assorted glasses and bottles and an ice bucket containing several bottles of champagne and glasses. He popped a cork, filled the glasses, and they all drank a toast to Lari, calling her their hot new bum slut. All were still naked, and they lazed in the sunlight on the warm deck, drinking the fizz, talking not just about sex, but everything, making sure to include Lari in their chat. When they discussed her performance, she blushed.

Lari was tipsy and dozing an hour or so and a couple of bottles of champagne later. 

"Does kitty want two dicks at once?" Puzo asked suddenly.

This was the one thing Lari had dreaded. She wasn't sure she could take a mammoth cock in her pussy and arse, though she'd seen it in porn. But she'd loved being fucked with the butt plug in her arse, so she decided to try it.

"Meow," she said. "Kitty would love two dicks inside her." 

Before they started, Andra picked up the blanket, sticky and soaked in cum, that they had used previously and replaced it.

Then Puzo lay down on it and told her to ride his enormous cock. When she started to put it in her arse, he stopped her.

"No," Puzo said, "in your pussy." 

Lari felt stupid. She knew what would happen next, and sure enough, when the Puzo had fucked her wet pussy for a few minutes, he paused and pulled her down close to his chest. Lari enjoyed the feeling of his warm body pressed against the whole length of her body, with her enormous boobs pressed against his hairy chest and his colossal cock hilt-deep in her pussy. He kissed her deeply, and then, with his dick still buried deep in her pussy, he spread her bum cheeks wide.

Andra poured lube onto her arse and worked it in. Then, even though she was expecting it, Lari gasped when the hot tip of his massive cock pressed against her arsehole, which was tight again after their long break. 

Andra put his strong hands around her waist as he started to push his massive cock into her bum. Her arse hole stretched painfully once more. It was worse this time because it felt raw from the previous poundings, so she asked Andra to stop.

"Let's try with more lube first," he said. Lari felt the cold liquid splash onto her arse and Andra's fingers inside her as he worked more lube into her.

When he started to thrust into her again, it was better. A little painful but bearable, so she let him work his massive cock all the way into her tight bottom. With Puzo's gigantic cock already filling her pussy, it took a while, but soon she had two massive cocks inside her, stretching both her pussy and her arse, and she felt utterly and delightfully full. She briefly wondered what the priggish Florin would think if he could see her like this, being used like a porn star.

Puzo held his dick still as Andra started to fuck her arse, slowly working his mammoth dick deeper into her bum hole. After that, they began to fuck her together, quickly building to a rhythm where Puzo would ram his dick home, then withdraw so Andra could plunge his colossal cock deep into her bottom.

It was fun but somehow unsatisfying, and quickly they changed, so she was spit-roast again, sucking Puzo as his son Andra fucked her arse. Puzo came quickly, and she greedily swallowed his cum - only a small load as he'd come so much before, letting Andra pound her arse hard until he came for a third time deep in her arse. Lari was disappointed and frustrated that she hadn't come this time.

Finally, they all showered and then relaxed over a fabulous meal, sitting out on the deck watching the sunset, served by staff Lari hadn't realised existed, though she spotted the handsome driver amongst them. 

After dinner, Puzo led them to the media room, set up around a massive screen that filled the wall.

"It's not edited yet," Puzo said. "But I thought you'd enjoy seeing yourself being fucked."

Lari watched the screen avidly and felt dirty, like a filthy whore, but sexy and desirable. She started fingering herself and getting more aroused as she watched herself sucking cocks and getting fucked in every way imaginable.

In her few encounters with drunken Florin, she had liked the sex, but it hadn't truly excited her. Now she knew she loved every filthy, sweaty moment: the initial foreplay and blow-jobs, the sex in every possible position, having her arse fucked.

As she watched the screen, she was surprised when she saw Andra's dick distend her throat to somewhere halfway down her neck. She hadn't realised she could do that or that his huge cock had been so far inside her mouth, visibly distorting her throat.

Then the video showed her getting fucked repeatedly, getting fucked in the arse, everything. She felt dirty but proud when it showed them unloading their cum into her mouth, one after the other, and the cum running down her chin to drip onto her huge boobs.

She was shocked when the video showed her arsehole after all four men had fucked it long and hard, coming inside it one after another. It was a gaping, red-edged chasm, with cum oozing out and running down her legs. She hadn't realised it had gaped that wide open. It looked depraved and nasty, but she'd loved the experience and wanted it again. She put a hand into her panties and felt her bum hole. She was thankful it was only slightly sore but tight around the finger she inserted.

She loved it when the video got to where she'd taken Puzo's dick in her pussy and Andra's in her arse. She felt like a genuine porn star watching Puzo and Andra fucking both her holes. She vowed to try that again, hoping to enjoy it more the next time.

Lari decided she loved being a slutty arse-whore and knew she was in for a fantastic week, with four willing men prepared to fulfill her every desire. And she could hardly wait to show her sister Racula the video.

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments