Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allyson's New Adventures

"Allyson buys a home and her male friends help her move"

39
34 Comments 34
28.9k Views 28.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Allyson was excited to start looking to buy her first home. She was tired of living in her apartment and having no privacy whatsoever. She started to look at houses, found something that was in her price range and made an offer. Luckily, the seller was in a hurry to unload the property.

The seller accepted her bid and, within one week, Allyson owned her new home. Now the dilemma was how she was going to move her stuff into the house. She did have a friend, who she occasionally had sex with, who might be willing to help her. She called him to see if he was available. 

Brian was eager to help her because he really enjoyed fucking her. In fact, he told his friends about her buying a house and they all wanted to help too. They knew that Allyson was a fun girl and would be up for a trade of services, if they helped her move in.

Allyson promised all involved that she'd be glad to give them all little treats for helping her with her move.

--

After work on Friday, Allyson went to her apartment to move a couple of her things by herself to her new house. When she returned home, she masturbated one more time in her apartment. She grabbed her magic wand and took her clothes off. She got on her bed and opened her thighs. She turned her wand on and rubbed it all over her pussy. Allyson had a bald cunt and enjoyed all the vibrations that her wand gave to her.

She grabbed her curved attachment and put it onto her wand. She slid it into her pussy and fucked herself slowly and then a bit faster. She played with her wand on high and fucked her pussy hard. She loved the sensations she was feeling.

“Fucking Hell,” she screamed.

Allyson was playing with her C-cup breasts while she fucked her pussy deeper and harder. She was excited and came on her attachment. Her pussy exploded with her pussy juices. Allyson walked into the kitchen and grabbed her glass vibrator from her freezer. She went back to her bed and opened her thighs and pushed her glass toy deep inside of her cunt.

She loved the feeling of the cold toy in her hot pussy. For even more fun, she put the wand on her clitoris and fucked herself hard with the glass vibrator. This session of fucking her cunt was so arousing to her she started squirting all over her bed. Her hot cunt juices flowed out of her cunt. Allyson was exhausted. She cleaned herself up, pulled down her covers and went to bed. She had to be well rested for her move in the morning. She had promised Brian and his friends treats, which meant some kind of sexual favors. Allyson loved sex and loved to please others.

--

Allyson woke up and hurried into the shower. She took a long, hot shower. It would be the last time she’d be in her apartment. Tonight she’d be sleeping in her new home. She was so excited to finally own a home and have the privacy of being as loud as she wanted to be. Although, she kind of liked that people heard her moaning from masturbation or from her many lovers. She definitely got off on it. She didn’t mind if people saw her getting fucked. I guess it was the exhibitionist in her. Allyson was definitely a wild girl.

Allyson got out of the shower and dressed in comfortable clothes. She had a very long day ahead of her. She did her make-up and her hair and waited for Brian and his friends to arrive.

When the doorbell rang, Allyson ran to answer it. She opened the door and Brian and his five friends were there. They were all looking rather cheerful and were ready to get things started.

“Hi guys, thanks so much for helping me. There isn’t too much in the apartment. It will probably only be a few trips for you guys," Allyson announced. 

“Allyson, you’re looking great. You know all my friends," Brian said excitedly.

“Thanks everybody for helping me," Allyson winked at the guys. 

Allyson was a sight for sore eyes and Brian and his friends enjoyed looking at her and wondered what the treat would be for later. She was 5’8” with brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

“We’re going to start getting the stuff out of here," Brian said.

Allyson did her best to move the boxes that she could carry.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

It went pretty fast because there were six guys in total. They moved all the boxes and her furniture in their trucks.

Allyson went in her car and the guys followed her. Once they got to her new home, she directed where she wanted all the furniture placed. The guys brought her boxes and all her other stuff into the house. Allyson would unpack that stuff later after the guys left.

“Allyson, I think we’ve done what you wanted. They guys really want their treat now. We’re all dying to have your sexual treats.”

“Okay. Go to the couch and I’ll give you the treats!”

The guys all went to the couch and were licking their lips wondering what Allyson would do. Allyson stood before them and unbuttoned her top, showing them her gorgeous breasts. She then let each of them feel them and allowed them to suck on her magnificent globes. The guys just about died and enjoyed her tits for about an hour. I think they were hoping she’d put out, but she didn’t.

“Allyson, the guys are going to be going. You promised me a special treat.”

“Thanks everybody for helping with the move. Hopefully, you enjoyed the treat."

“You’re very welcome," one of the guys said. "You’re a very sexy lady and we enjoyed seeing, feeling, and sucking on your tits. Best of luck to you in your new home.”

Allyson let the guys out of her house and Brian gave her a deep and passionate kiss. Their tongues danced in each other’s mouth. Brian and Allyson had sex on many occasions. He always pestered her for anal sex, but she'd never allowed him to do that. She loved anal, but never did it with him.

“That was really cool of you to do with the guys. What are you going to give me?”

Allyson just looked at him and knew what he was wanting.

“Looks like it will be anal sex!”

Brian was very excited that Allyson would give him anal sex. Most girls would never do that and Allyson really loved anal. Brian had a decent sized cock and was looking forward to seeing what he could do for her. Allyson was always on the hunt for a guy with a big dick and one who would give her absolute pleasure.

Brian and Allyson took off all their clothes and Allyson walked over to her purse and took out a bottle of KY Jelly. She then got on her hands and knees and handed the tube to Brian. He squeezed the lube into his palm and wiped it all over Allyson’s anus and his cock. He then pushed his cock into her anus slowly. Allyson enjoyed anal sex and his cock felt good entering her. She enjoyed the feeling of his cock filling up her anus. Once he was deep inside of her, he started to thrust up inside of her.

“Fuck! Your ass is so tight. I love this. My God," Brian screamed.

Brian fucked Allyson and smacked her buttocks. Allyson was backing up getting more of his cock up inside of her. Her hair and breasts were swaying while he fucked her. Allyson rubbed on her pussy and her clitoris. She was enjoying him fucking her and also enjoyed playing with her pussy. It didn’t take long and Allyson started to squirt on her fingers.

“Fuck! I’m going to come in your ass," Brian was yelling.

Brian came in Allyson’s asshole. Allyson had never had anybody ever come inside her before. Even though it was in her anus, she never felt the sensation of the warm come in her. She was a safety girl and always made her lovers wear condoms. She allowed Brian to come in her asshole this once. This was the treat she had promised him.

“Allyson that was amazing. Thank you so much for agreeing to that.”

“Thanks for helping with the move," Allyson said in a loving manner.

“It was my pleasure," Brian said.

Brian held Allyson and shared many passionate kisses with her. He said his goodbyes and left. Allyson took a shower and called out for Chinese food. She couldn’t wait to invite Shelly and the girls for a wild adventure in her new home. But, that's a story for another time.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments