Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Aruban Encore

"Amy seeks an encore performance after losing her anal viginity in paradise."

10
3 Comments 3
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Amy got up from her lounge chair at the hotel pool and slipped into the water to cool off. She was nicely browned from her pre-vacation tanning and had darkened quickly in the Aruban sun. Her white string bikini highlighted her firm body beautifully as she eased her way back up the pool steps and she gave Eric a long devilish look as she toweled herself off. It was mid-day and the sun was warm on her skin, but a few goose bumps rose in the gentle breeze.

"I've got a massage scheduled," Amy said. "How about I meet you back at the room in an hour?"

"Sure." Eric replied, "I'll see you up there."

Amy arrived at the spa and was led to a room to wait for her masseuse. Soon, he arrived and began her massage. Amy always felt a little uncomfortable with a male masseuse because there often seemed to be a little bit of a boundary issue, but today she felt exceptionally relaxed and horny, so she didn't object. Over the course of the hour long session, he worked every inch of her body except for that last little bit that would actually make contact with her nipples or slit. He thoroughly worked each muscle group in addition to her ass and breasts. The limits of sexual touching were definitely breeched, but Amy didn't care as she viewed it as foreplay for what was to come later back in the room.

Amy tipped the masseuse well and strolled back to the room, totally relaxed from her massage. When she arrived, she discovered Eric just getting out of the shower after rinsing himself off of the beach sand.

"Perfect timing," Amy said as she walked up and hugged him from behind, before loosening the towel from his waist.

Eric turned around and watched her pull the tie of her string bikini to free her gorgeous breasts, before pressing herself against him. He reached down and untied the string on one side of her bottoms before letting them drop to the floor.

"How was the massage?" he asked.

"Perfect," Amy replied. "It was relaxing and stimulating. Feeling another man's hands on me like that made me very aroused."

"I like you aroused," Eric said with a smile.

"I could use a shower too," Amy said, "Want to wash me?"

There was no need for an answer as Eric took her hand and led her back into the large clear glass enclosure for a thorough cleaning.

This was the final day of their Aruban adventure and tomorrow they would be leaving. On their first morning of the trip, Amy had come to Eric at dawn in this same shower and quietly given herself to him to fulfill their fantasy of him taking her anal virginity. Now, two days later, she was ready to build on what she had learned that morning by delivering an encore performance before they left paradise.

As they stepped into the water, they each soaped the others body until they were quite slippery. Eric stroked up and down on Amy's throat while clutching her from behind, as his other hand rode up and down her groin with his middle finger riding back and forth in her little slit. The water, the massage, the mood... she couldn't be more relaxed.

"Baby," she moaned. "I ready for an encore performance of the other morning."

"Really?" Eric replied.

"Yes love, I am," she answered. "Hotter, longer, and rougher this time. I want you to take me and dominate me."

Eric paired two soapy fingers and slid them down Amy's ass crack until he found his target. He circled it with them for what seemed an eternity before telling her to raise one leg up onto the shower seat.

NicolaBill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolaBill

He massaged her raised cheek with his cupped hand several times before easing two fingers into her. He held steady as he felt her clutch tightly around them until she relaxed again. In and out his fingers gently moved while the water flowed down Amy's arching back.

"Take me to the bed and have my ass," Amy murmured. "Carry me there, place me on all fours, and fuck me like the dirty girl I am."

Eric picked her up without drying her off and carried her to the bed before placing her still dripping body down on her knees as requested. Amy dropped her face into a pillow while elevating her ass in offering to him. Eric then coated his cock well with lubricant before moving into position.

Amy looked back over her shoulder. "Fuck my little ass well baby," she begged. "Take that hard cock and ass fuck me while I scream so loud they can hear us out on the beach."

Eric placed the head of his cock at Amy's back door and slowly pressed into her.

"Fuckkkk!" Amy screamed.

"There you go," Eric replied. "That's what you needed. A tiny little bad girl like you needs a thick cock buried in her ass."

Amy loved being taken. She relaxed and succumbed to him fully, raising herself higher to welcome his deepest penetration as he took repeated long strokes into her. Her breathing quickened into a fast, short pant.

"Roll me over. I want to see!" she demanded.

Eric pulled out and rolled her to her back, then placed her ankles on his shoulders. His cock pressed back into her as she gazed down to see it just out of site below her perfectly waxed little slit. She was helpless under his weight, as his cock expertly worked her ass and her screams carried through their open window.

"Do you love it?" she gasped. "I do! It feels sooo good! Your cock was made for my ass. It fits me perfectly."

Eric continued thrusting in and out of her as she strained to watch, while her hand reached down to craddle his balls. Amy embraced the domination of being claimed by her lover how he wanted. He controlled her totally and expertly worked her. His cock felt large and hard within her and she succumbed to his lead. Amy knew the visual image of the act would bring him to orgasm quickly.

"I love this baby," she said. "I love being taken in my ass by you. Cum deep in my tight little ass. Fill it up. Look deep into my eyes at that moment and know that I want it like that as you do that to me, okay?"

Eric growled an animalistic approval as he worked on. Deep within him his orgasm built until he could hold off no more. His palms slid under Amy's ass cheeks and craddled them as her nipples hardened upon her gently bouncing breasts. Just as she had begged for, he gazed deep into her wanting eyes as she felt the pulsing of his cock and knew that his ejaculation was filling her forbidden spot again. Her own orgasm racked her body as she met him in a joint consummation of a carnal desire that could only be achieved by two people with a bond as deep as theirs. Tears rolled down her cheeks from the knowledge that she had achieved her ultimate moment of sexual fulfillment with her lover.

It had been an unbelievable vacation. So many sexual firsts for young Amy and her lover. She hated to leave paradise, but new adventures awaited her back home.

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments