Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal Discipline

""I'm going to use your ass for my pleasure.""

32
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Make no mistake. This is a punishment and as such, I will NOT enjoy it. (Even though I probably will!) However, as HE is the one punishing me, I will accept and even revel in it. What did I do to deserve this? Well now, that really doesn't matter, but trust me when I say, I DO deserve this.

As with all Punishments, I begin naked. I've prepared for this by showering, shaving EVERYTHING, using an enema to make sure I'm clean inside as well, and applying lotion to my body. Next, I get into position over the arms of both the couch and recliner which have been pushed together. My knees are on the couch and my elbows on the recliner, my back straight as a table over the arms of the furniture. This supports my body well as I will be here for some time.

He begins spanking me with his hand - hard, firm, unflinching in his delivery. He then moves on to a hardback book. Harder, firmer, relentless. I'm sobbing but have been too well-trained to move. During this, he lists my offenses, which is really what is causing my tears.

"You didn't replace the lube like I asked you to. You were late to work twice this week. You made us both late to my parents' for dinner last night."

He leaves me after a time, ass on fire, humbled, tears puddling beneath my face.

When he comes back, tells me to look at him. He's holding a tube of ginger paste and a medium-sized plug with 'petals' and a hole through the middle of it. It's silicone, so it can stay inside of me for a long time.

"You once wore a plug for two days, remember? You hated it, but it humbled you. You came to understand in a very deep way just how disappointed I was in you. I didn't like to punish you so harshly, and I don't like it now, but apparently it's necessary."

I sobbed more, knowing what he said was true. I hate when I disappoint him. I know he prefers to give me pleasure rather than pain. I also remembered that long ago discipline, one which I also well deserved. I remember going to work fully plugged. I couldn't stop thinking about Him or my commitment to Him all day. He was right. I had been humbled and far more obedient after that. I also knew he was right that such a punishment was again necessary.

"This plug will be in you until I take it out. I know how long I plan to keep it in, but you do not. As you can see, it's open, so there is not even a need to take it out when you eliminate. You'll have to be very aware of your own body. If, however, it does come out for any reason, you will clean it and bring it to me immediately, no matter the time of day or night. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," I answered humbly.

"You will ask me to put it back in you and to punish you again for allowing it to slip out. You will not orgasm while in punishment. You may wear underclothing to work, but you will go only to work and home. At home, you will wear nothing at all. Do you agree to this punishment?

I sniffed, then said, "I do, sir."

"Handy that we work together, isn't it?"

"Yes, sir."

Sir owns a boutique retail shop and I'm his manager. For the next few days, I'd be the only one on the floor, so I'll have to help customers while wearing the plug. I blush just thinking about it!

Sir inserts the plug and I'm surprised by how comfortable it is. He then climbs onto the couch behind me and begins to fuck me. By his fourth thrust, I'm on the edge of orgasm.

"Please. Please, sir, May I come???"

"Not a chance. This is punishment, remember?" he scolds. "Be good tonight, and I'll let you come in the morning."

Quintessentia23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Quintessentia23

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

He comes so powerfully, I can feel his hot cream splash against my cervix.

I've had this open anal plug inside of me for four hours. I had to eliminate after two hours and was terrified the plug would slip out and I would have to retrieve it, clean it, and then ask Sir to reinsert it. How humiliating!!! Luckily, that didn't happen. However, as I was squatting down to grab a pot to use for the pasta for dinner, it did slip out. Following Sir's orders, I washed it, then went to him with the plug in hand. I told him what happened and asked him to please reinsert it.

He had me bend down with my elbows on the couch, ass up high. Without ceremony, he spread my cheeks and pushed the hateful thing back inside of me. I winced but made no sound.

"You know it isn't this simple. I'll have to spank you again," he stated calmly.

"Yes, sir."

And so he did. First with his hand, then his belt. Luckily, he never puts much force behind it when he uses his belt. Still, he took his time and so by the end, my ass was scorched and my face a mess of tears.

I slept wearing the damned plug and this morning he took me again - hard, fast. Because I'd been well-behaved last night, though, he allowed me one orgasm. One. Still, I was grateful for that.

I dressed for work, conscious of the plug. The day, thank goodness, went by without a hitch, although I did visit the bathroom more often than usual just to make sure nothing slipped out! Once we arrived home, Sir ordered me into position again.

"Over the couch and chair arms again. You've done well. One more good hard spanking, I think, then, if you are good through that, I'll take the plug out," he said.

And so, he did. He used his hand, his belt, and a hardback book. The spanking went on and on until I knew I would not be sitting pretty for days. By the time he stopped, I barely noticed him removing the plug. Until I felt his cock replace it. My head shot up, but he pushed it back down again.

"Be good or that plug will go back in when I finish. You may come as much as you wish now, but no words. You may moan or scream, but no words other than your safeword. Also, do not break position."

As he spoke the last word, he thrust in deeply, burying himself in my stretched ass. I moaned, but stayed still. The feeling of his forgiveness combined with his cock inside of me was too much!

I came almost immediately. It felt SOOO good!! Sir took his time, giving me several more orgasms. He reached down and pulled on my nipples, twisting them, pinching them. I screamed, desperate to cry out his name, but had learned my lesson. His hand came again on my ass. My mind shattered with pleasure. Finally, he joined me and came inside of me. I never remember feeling so fulfilled. I felt my entire body glowing.

As I lay in his arms after, he caressed my puffy nips and said, "You came well. That made me happy. So happy that I'll call next week training, not punishment. I'm going to use only your ass for my pleasure. Morning and night. After that, we'll see. Maybe I'll save using your pussy for special occasions only, like maybe your birthday. Would you like that?"

I was horrified. I love his cock in my pussy! I was also thrilled. I might love his cock in my ass even more. I answered with the only words I could: "Yes, sir, I would."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments