Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating with Sarah

"Taking my friend's girlfriend every which way I want"

168
35 Comments 35
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

“I can’t stay too long,” Sarah apologises as soon as I open the door. “I told Becca I was working in the library and I would be home by seven.”

I glance at the clock and shrug. She looks too good in her pink hoodie and tight yoga pants to mind that she can’t stay more than an hour. She takes a couple of steps inside as I close the door.

I should hate the duplicity. The sneaking around behind Becca’s back, but I don’t. In fact, if I’m being brutally honest, I feed off it. I’ve known Becca for longer than I care to remember, and I know that this little trollop is merely another in a long line of inappropriate couplings.

I half-convinced myself that my seducing Sarah was just so Becca could see the little whore’s true colours, but that wasn’t it. The truth was, I took her just because I could.

I reach for the zipper of her hoodie. My eyes lock on hers. I slowly pull it down. The noise of the zipper seems so loud as we gaze into each other's eyes. I bite my lip as my eyes drop to take in the purple sports bra she’s wearing underneath.

I tilt my head slightly and kiss her. Our tongues immediately duel for control. My hands push the hoodie off her shoulders to fall on the floor before cupping her boobs; my thumbs brush her nipples as our tongues swirl.

I can feel them swell under the purple material as she moans softly. I kiss my way along her jawline, my breath on her neck as I whisper in her ear, “I want you.”

Her eyes close as she lets her head fall back against the wall, hands drop to her sides.

My fingers unfasten the bra clasp, hands slip underneath to cup her breasts, fingers tugging her nipples as they swell. My mouth is buried in her neck, sucking it, marking her as she squirms, pinned between me and the wall.

My hands drop to slide her yoga pants down over her tight, firm ass. Thumbs hooked into the waistband of the tiny navy cotton thong, tugging it down her legs to join the yoga pants gathered around her ankles.

My thigh slides between her legs, pressing up, feeling her grind against me, signalling her need. Our mouths press together, kissing, sucking on each other's tongues, our eyes blaze with lust.

I grab her shoulders and turn her, pressing her face-first against the wall.

Her face is turned to the side, watching me as her nipples rub against the wall.

I lean in and kiss the back of her neck, stroking her hair out of the way.

I hear her groan softly as I slowly kiss my way down her spine. My fingers tug the yoga pants free from her ankles. She helps kick them free then quickly spreads her legs for me.

She presses back, groaning softly as I spread her ass cheeks.

I kneel behind her, my lips on the small of her back.

“Fuck, Susie!” she gasps. My tongue dips along her ass crack as she squirms, my fingers squeezing her arse.

I glance up at her naked body pressed against the wall, her pussy lips glistening already.

I inhale her scent as my tongue dips lower, brushing over her puckered dark star. My thumbs spread her ass cheeks as she pushes herself back against my mouth, both holes exposed, waiting for me.

My tongue dips lower, trailing along her perineum and tasting her juices as they ooze out of her.

Her hips rock, losing any semblance of control as I roll my tongue into a tube. I push it into her wet, needy pussy as my nose is pressed against her ass.

“Oh, god, please,” she whimpers, and I know I can do whatever I want with her.

I tongue fuck her as my fingers play with her clit, smearing her juices over it as I roll it between my finger and thumb.

Her moans get louder, filling the room as I grip her arse with both hands and spread her wide open. I drag my tongue along her slit. Starting with her clit, I drag it down along her length, over her perineum and swirl her cunt juices over her crinkled asshole.

She presses back as I push the tip of my tongue inside her arse. I hear a faintly whispered “Yours” as she gives me her most secret of places.

Two fingers push inside her dripping wet pussy as I take both her holes. I’m rewarded with squeals and whimpers. My fingers curl inside her, pressing on her g spot.

“I'm going to cum,” she cries out. “Fuck, I'm close, Susie.”

“Cum for me, Sarah,” I encourage, my fingers tapping on her spot, “but I'm not finished with you.”

I punctuate the sentence with deep, hard thrusts into her rippling pussy.

“I’m going to take you every which way I want.”

She throws her head back and howls as she cums for me.

I can feel her arse grip my tongue as the orgasm rips through her, my fingers clamped inside her spasming cunt. I gaze up, watching her cum for me like a needy cum slut.

Finally, she slumps, her legs shaking. I pull my tongue from her ass at the same time as my fingers slide from her cunt.

I stand and go to retrieve the strap-on harness from the bedroom. I see her slide down the wall and crumple in a messy heap on the floor.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

I return with the purple girlcock attached, swaying in front of me. I get behind her and roll her onto her knees with her face on the floor and her ass in the air.

I scoop some cum from her dripping hole and smear it along the shaft.

She whimpers as I position myself behind her, lining the head against her fuck hole as my fingers grip her long dark hair like reins.

I tug hard on her hair, snapping her head back as I slam my hips forward, fucking her hard and fast.

“Fuck!” she squeals, but even as she howls, her back arches, drawing the strappy in deeper, stretching her.

My hips slap against her arse as I take her. Raw animalistic fucking as we rut. Her face rubs on the floor, whimpered moans escape her lips as I grunt with every thrust.

My hands hold her hips, pulling her into me as I thrust in deep then push her away as I withdraw. Each thrust slams it into her wet dripping cunt harder, faster and deeper.

She writhes beneath me, a little fucktoy being taken for my pleasure.

My hand smacks her ass as I withdraw the girlcock. The smack echoes around the room while the red handprint forms on her cheek.

I smack the other cheek, then push the girlcock back inside her, alternating which cheek I smack every time I pull the cock back.

“Fuck me,” she begs, “use your fucktoy.”

“Beg me to fuck your arse, Sarah.” My fingers reach around, stroking her mound.

”Show me what a needy little fucktoy you really are.”

My fingers rub her clit as she squirms.

“Fuck, fuck fuck,’ she squeals. “Take me, use my ass.”

“Mmmm, what a dirty little slut you really are,” I whisper as my hand caresses her arse cheek. “Dirty… Needy… Slutty.”

She groans a low guttural moan in agreement.

I slide the girlcock out of her well-used cunt. A long strand of goo connects the head of the cock and her cunt.

Gripping the shaft tightly, I smear her goo over her arsehole, watching her crinkled tight hole expand as I push the head in a little.

"If only Becca could see you now." I hiss as I push in deeper.

I can see her screwing her eyes tight shut as I slowly take her tight little slutty ass.

She squeals as she feels the burning stretch. She’s so tight. The base of the strap-on presses and rubs against my clit sending pulses deep into my core as I take her.

Her squeals echo around the room as I take her ass, as I fuck that slutty fucktoy ass.

I can feel her anal ring trying to keep my girlcock out as I push against her, as I stretch her open. Then, with a howl, she opens. My girlcock filling her ass, stretching her open for me to use and take and fuck.

“I'm going to cum again,” she whimpers

“So am I, Sarah. I'm going to cum with you as I fuck your ass.”

Her “fuck fuck fucks” rise in volume as I slam the cock in deeper, filling her fucktoy ass.

She’s so fucking tight, the base of the strap-on rubs against my clit, pushing me closer and closer. I paw at her clit as I fuck her ass, as I take her, as I use her.

Slamming the cock into her ass, rubbing her clit as she kneels, the base pressed on my clit, pushing me past the point of no return.

“Cum with me, Sarah,” I howl. “Cum now!”

I lose it as she spasms beneath me. A kaleidoscope of light and colour flashes behind my eyes. I can hear howling and cursing echoing around the room before I finally slump on her sweat-soaked back.

Panting, breathless, I lie on top of her with the girlcock still buried deep inside until I can recover enough to slowly slide it out.

Crawling beside her, I kiss her as I wipe her hair back from her sweat-stained face.

“Jesus fuck,” she giggles when she can finally draw enough oxygen back into her lungs.

“Mmmm, that kinda sums it up I guess.”

“Fuck I came so hard,” she blushes.

“Good. That was the whole point.”

She blushes even more.

“You know, Becca never takes me like that. Never uses me like that. You just take, don't you?”

“Mmmhmm,” I grin, my finger tracing a line down her cheek. “And you love it, don’t you?”

Eyes downcast, the blush spreading.

“Maybe,” she whispers.

“Maybe you’d better get dressed and get back to her before she starts to suspect you’re not as innocent as you make out then.”

She flinches and yelps as I smack her ass.

“Fuck, yes Miss,” she giggles.

I lean against the wall and watch her as she gathers her clothes together and pulls her thong on. Her eyes glance towards the purple girlcock still dangling between my legs, her juices still visibly glistening on the shaft.

Sarah leans in for a goodbye kiss.

“See you soon,” she giggles and with that, she’s gone.

I pick up my phone and send Becca a selfie, making sure both my tits and girlcock are in the shot.

“Fancy coming over to share a bottle of wine?”

There's something about the thought of fucking Becca with Sarah's juices still smeared on the girlcock that makes me drip.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments