Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Executive Decisions Part 3

"Mia And Robert don't have to hide any more"

11
5 Comments 5
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Mia looked at her watch and then at the door marked VP. It was four thirty and it was time to go home, she knew her lover Robert had been talking to the president of the company most of the day. She needed to know his answer, what he would say about their love affair.

Mia and Robert became lovers four months earlier, and the company policy was no fraternizing with colleagues, even if the they happen to be high ranking members of the company. They weren’t just high ranking, they were the executive officer and the vice president of the company.

Mia looked at her watch once more, and sighed. Maybe he was told to end it, maybe it would have to be over just like that. She went back into her office and grabbed her bag. She fished out her phone and sent a text message.

“Waiting at the elevators.”

Mia took her bag and walked slowly to the elevators. Outside the elevators were big soft chairs and Mia sat down. It was a good twenty minutes before Robert turned up. He was smiling; that was a good sign.

He walked up to her and held her close. His lips met her in a passionate kiss. She melted into his arms, she always did. Slowly they kissed as the lights of the building slowly flickered off. He pulled away and pressed the button calling the elevator to them.

“We have an all clear my love. He has given us his blessing.”

Her heart fluttered. That meant there would be no more secrets. She could come in to work with him, hold his hand or kiss him if she wanted. For some reason the thought of being able to show her love for him made her wet, very wet.

They stepped into the elevator together and once they started to move she pressed the stop button. The elevator came to a stop and he gave her inquisitive look. She smiled and opened her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her blue lace bra.

“Robert, now we don’t have to hide our love. It makes me so hot to know that we can be ourselves. I want you right now, here in the elevator.”

He smiled, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. They made out slowly as she undid his belt and pulled down his zip. She released his cock from his trousers, it was already throbbing and pulsating. She smiled up at him as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground.

Mia got to her knees in front of her boyfriend, taking his cock into her mouth, sucking him deep. He closed his eyes and relaxed. He enjoyed his lover’s blowjobs, she was good at it. Robert looked down as Mia’s mouth sucked and slurped on him.

He pushed her head away and slowly striped off the rest of his clothes. He smiled at her as she took off her clothes too. He loved her body and pulled her close for a deep passionate kiss. He got to his knees lifting one of her legs. He licked at her hole slowly, sliding his tongue over her quim.

He sucked at her cunt, slowly tracing his tongue over her clit, sucking it hard. It wasn’t long before her body started to squirm as her hand pushed his head against her pussy. He loved eating her out and knew how to make her feel good.

Robert stood up, pulling Mia close to him, guiding his cock inside her. She held him tight as she closed her eyes. She loved feeling him inside her, for her it was bliss. Every time they made love it was like a thousand firecrackers going off inside her belly. She would crave him, not wanting him to leave. Every time she was apart from him she would get withdrawal symptoms.

He gently slid in and out of her cunt, know it was his and only his. He slowly increased his pounding, slamming her hard against the metal wall as they fucked. She loved it when he was rough with her and encouraged it.

“Fuck me hard baby,” she groaned, looking him right in the eye. “Fuck me baby, I love you so much. Make me cum for you.”

He pulled out from her pussy and turned her around. He pushed back inside her, grabbing her breasts. He pounded her more ad she groaned more encouragement. After a few minutes she pulled away from him and turned around. She kissed him gently on the lips and stroked his cock gently.

“Robert I want you to fuck me in the ass.” He looked at her shocked.

bredasyun25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bredasyun25

“I have never had anyone do me in the ass and I have always wondered how it would feel. You are my boyfriend and I love you so much. I think you would be great doing me in the ass.”

She turned around and spread her ass for him. He was a bit apprehensive but pushed his cock into her ass slowly. She could feel his cock sliding past her sphincter and deep into her ass. She groaned as this new sensation filled her with pain and pleasure.

Robert held on to Mia’s hips and pushed forward, her moans echoing around the small metal room. He pounded her aggressively, feeling her push back with every thrust. His hand slid from her hips and cupped her breasts. He squeezed and caressed them, making her stand up straighter as he fucked her ass as hard as he could.

His head nuzzled on her neck, kissing and pecking her neck roughly. She loved it when he was rough with her, it made her feel more wanted and she loved him more for it. Her hand reached down and slowly started to rub her clit, helping him get her off.

She was close to another orgasm and he knew it. One of his hands reached down and hooked two fingers inside her pussy. She screamed as his fingers probed her and played with her clit. His cock slid in and out of her with a steady pace as her body started to shake and convulse.

She pushed him back, making him pull out. Her body shook violently, making her fall to one knee. He just smiled and sat on the floor, his cock sticking up like a flagpole. She sat there for a minute before straddling his lap, facing towards him.

She rested her hand on his chest and lowered herself on to his cock. She impaled her ass on him, looking at his face as she slid all the way. He grunted, closing his eyes. Her ass was tighter in this position. She slowly bounced up and down, getting herself back into a rhythm. Soon she was bouncing high, his hips moving up to meet her ass.

She groaned loudly, leant back and rested her hands on the floor behind her. This way she bounced hard, screaming loudly. Her pussy was fully exposed to Robert's mercy as she bounced like this, and he took full advantage.

Robert slipped two fingers into Mia’s wet cunt and started to finger her and rub her clit. She groaned passionately telling him how much she loved him. She bounced more before turning herself around and leaning back against Robert’s chest.

Robert held her tightly around the waist and pulled her to her side so they were on their side, spooning. He slammed his cock in her ass as hard as he could, kissing and biting her shoulder, trying to delay what he knew would come. Mia slid her hand back resting it on his ass as he slammed as hard as he could.

“Baby, don’t pull out. I want you to cum in my ass. I want to feel all you have to give me. I love you so much.”

All he could do was grunt, as he pounded her ass as hard as he could. He had never really told her how much he loved her, but she knew. She knew all too well. His hand grabbed one of her breasts once more, using it as leverage to pound her harder.

Mia pushed back, meeting Robert's thrust. He held her tight giving her one last deep thrust. He seemed to stop, his cock buried deep in her ass. He grunted loudly and his cock burst, exploding his cum deep into her ass. He held her close, gently rocking back and forth, hardly moving. Spurt after spurt of thick spunk filled her ass, making her groan with pleasure.

Slowly Robert pulled his cock from her ass, droplets of cum spilling out too. Mia turned around to face him, kissing him passionately on the lips. They lay there for a minute or two before Mia started giggling. They had just fucked in the lift at work.

She leaned forward giving his cock a quick clean with her mouth. They both stood up and slowly got dressed. She held him close, kissing him deeply.

“Robert, I love you so much. I am so glad we don’t have to hide it any more. Now let’s go home where you can make love to me once more.”

Mia hit the button to ground floor and they slowly descended. They walked out the elevator and walked towards the front door. Most of the lights were off and the big clock on the wall said five forty-five

To Be Continued…..

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments