Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Honey I'm Home-Friday

"Ally gets a surprise when she returns home from her trip"

20
6 Comments 6
9.7k Views 9.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Finally, it is Friday. Ally should have caught her flight home by now. I had sent Ally a text this late last night that I couldn’t wait to get her home and get her in our bed for the whole weekend. My mood changed an hour later when Ally text me her flight got canceled but she booked another one as soon as she could. The only problem was she wasn’t getting in until A few hours later than planned. Well shit. My plans with Ally got changed. So, that means I have some extra time to add to my planned escapades. With a little extra time to step up my game, I have a chance to blow Ally’s mind. I plan on surprising the hell out her.

I grabbed my wallet and keys. Out the door, I went to spice up my even spicier plans. After a few hours, all my plans were almost complete. I had to finish a few things. I had set-up a spa appointment for Ally to get all relaxed for our date night. I left the spa with specific instructions and a small gift for her as well. I let them know if everything went as planned, I would be back the next day with a generous tip for everyone involved.

I had gotten so horny knowing Ally was on her way home and I could hopefully surprise her as much as she surprised me on her trip. Going to the adult boutique to pick out a few things for Ally didn’t help me either. As much as I wanted to masturbate and cum to the thought of Ally, I just couldn’t do it. I want my next orgasm to be when I was fucking Ally. So, I begged off alone time with a cold shower.

Ally’s plane landed and was taxiing in when I received a text from her. “Honey, I’m home,”  it said with a winking emoji surrounded by hearts. I had a car to pick up ally at the terminal to take her straight to the spa. I had a few things to finish up before I brought her home to her welcome home. Ally had gotten off the plane and started looking for me. After a few minutes of looking around nervously, Ally got a text on her phone and headed to the baggage claim to meet her driver.

“Hi there. I’m Ally” she said to the driver holding a sign with her name on it, so she’d know he was there to pick her up.

“Hello, Ms. Ally. Pleased to meet you. I am Bret, may I take your bags?”

“Yes, you may Bret. What are my plans for the day since I have no idea what is going through my husband’s dirty little mind? He is being quite mischievous today.”

“Yes, he is Ms. Ally. It is his way of thanking you for the gift you gave him this past week.” I said. Ally looked quite inquisitive, then the lightbulb went off with a dirty little grin of her own.

“That gift was nothing but love,” she said. We had reached the car and I put her bags in the car and opened the door for her. Ally climbed in the back seat, very seductively pulling her skirt up past her thighs, high enough to see that Ally had gone commando.

“Had she left the hotel like that or did she take them off on the plane?” I thought to myself. My heart skipped a beat and my cock throbbed at the sight of her very glistening moist mound. I climbed into the driver’s seat and headed towards the spa.

“So, Bret. Where are you taking me this morning?”

“Your husband has a few hours booked at the spa until he picks you up for dinner tonight.”

“A spa day and dinner? Wow! He really is pulling out all the stops tonight. Is there anything else I should know?”

“Just relax and enjoy yourself. Also, make sure you are alone when you open your present at the spa, later” I said. Ally’s eyes lit up at the sound of presents. I looked at the mirror and gave her my wicked smile.

Ally saw my smirk and blew me a kiss. Then, she managed to shock me, again. She closed her eyes and began masturbating very furiously. It was hard to concentrate especially when her finger went deep into her tight asshole after it got moisten by her dripping pussy.

The sounds of her fingers banging her wet pussy were drowned out by the moans escaping her mouth. Ally unbuttoned her blouse, pulled her breasts out of her bra, and rubbed her juices all over them before she gave them a lick. All the while she kept playing with her pussy.

Ally’s orgasm hit her fast as she came all over the back seat. We were still a few minutes from the spa. Ally began to come down from her climax when I pulled up to the spa. I waited a few minutes for her to gather her composure and get presentable.

I got out and walked over to open the door for Ally to get out. She hadn’t fixed her skirt yet. I could still see all her juices glistening on her pussy. They were running down her thighs and making the tops of her thigh highs very damp. What an amazing sight that was. I held out my hand to help her out. She generously accepted my hand and made her way out of the car. She pulled down her skirt, covering those gorgeous thighs, and pressed it out smoothly,

“That was a very naughty thing you did back there Ms. Ally,”  I said to her.

“I just couldn’t help myself. Knowing my hubby has gone all out to surprise me has made me very horny and I couldn’t help myself. I hope you didn’t mind the mess I made.” she apologized.

“Of course not. No worries.  He is an incredibly lucky man if I do say so myself. He will be here to pick you up for your date in a few hours. Enjoy your spa time and the rest of your evening, Ms. Ally. The pleasure has been all mine” I said.

“Maybe, not all your pleasure. I would love to tip you a little better but this will have to do”  Ally whispered in my ear as she kissed my cheek and then she pulled her skirt back up and stuck 3 fingers in her wet pussy.  Then she pulled them out and lifted them to my lips and slid them in my mouth to clean them off.  I sucked the sweet nectar of her fingers.  I didn’t leave a drop on them.  When I was finished Ally pulled her skirt back down before she walked herself towards the front doors of the salon.

My eyes never left Ally’s sweet, firm, and tight ass until I couldn’t see her through the tinted glass doors. It is such a turn-on for both of us to roleplay. We can always sense when the other wants to play. It has become second nature to slip into character in mid-conversation.

Ally got herself checked-in and headed to her room to change. She started to strip her clothes off when she noticed a large gift bag in the corner of the room. The bag was sitting on top of her terry cloth robe from the salon and it was addressed to her. It also had a small wrapped gift.

“I can’t believe Bret did all this for me. This is so sweet of him” Ally thought to herself. She opened the gift bag to find a new outfit for me to wear on our date tonight. It had all the accessories I needed too. Shoes, stockings, garter belt, bra. Even my favorite perfume. But it was missing panties. The dress was a one-piece red, sleeveless, and noticeably short. “I know Bret picked this out by himself for me. I know his taste. Sexy but a touch of slutty. Plus, he loves me in red”

Ally put her robe on and sat down to open her present. She slid off the bow and opened the box. She looked at her present in shock and awe. She couldn’t believe what he got her. She opened the note and read it to herself.

“Ally, I love you so much. This is just a clue as to what we may end up doing tonight. Please be wearing this when I pick you up after your spa visit. See you soon. Love, Bret”

Ally looked down at the box. It contained a bottle of lavender-scented lube and a butt plug. She looked at the plug and chills ran down her arms. She always wanted Bret to take her anal virginity, but he was always hesitant. Now it looks like he is more than ready. Ally opened the lube and generously applied the lube on the plug. Her pussy was already wet again thinking of tonight. She bent over the massage table and gently inserted it into her tight ass.

Ally put on her robe and lay down on the massage table, waiting for her massage. Her masseuse, Kyra, knocked on the door then entered. She was a few inches shorter than Ally. Her boobs and ass were almost identical to Ally’s so much that they could pass as sisters if it weren’t for Kyra’s jet-black hair. It was the total opposite of Ally’s blond hair with red highlights.

Ally got positioned on the table as Kyra poured warm oil down her back and began to work in into Ally’s soft subtle skin. Kyra rubbed any tension and jetlag out of her body. Kyra had noticed the end of the butt plug sparkle from the overhead light, but she wasn’t one to judge. She liked to get a little kinky at times too. Kyra was rubbing ally’s ass and she ‘accidentally’ touched the plug.

“Mmmmm. That felt good” Ally mumbled. Ally liked the feeling of the butt plug moving around in her ass.

“Kyra, would you do that again? But slower please” Kyra moved her hands up Ally’s legs to her ass, and she began to gently pull on her plug. She did this several times.  With each pull, Ally’s hips gyrated more and more. “That feels like heaven. Thank you very much”

“You’re welcome Ally. Is there anything else I can do for you today?”

“Well, it’s kind of personal”

“I can and will be very discreet if that is worrying you”

“Yes, maybe a little. You have really relaxed me and put me in a great mood for my date tonight. Would you play with the plug a few more times before we finish? My husband gave it to me for tonight. It has me a little worked up. I want to feel What it feels like going in and out of my ass a few times to prepare for tonight”

“Oh really? Getting a little from behind tonight, are we? I am so jealous. My boyfriend won’t do that for me. It is one of my fantasies”

“Mine too. It may come true tonight. I will let you know how it goes”

“Please do. What I wouldn’t give to have a hard cock in my ass, pounding away on me.”

“Oh my.  What a vision I just had of my husband taking me like that tonight.”

“Just relax Ally. We’ll get you ready for a night your husband will not soon forget. Please roll over on your stomach”  Ally rolled over and got ready for her massage. Kyra started at Ally’s feet and worked her way up her legs. She had Ally splay her legs a little wider to give her easier access to her butt plug. She gripped it and started to thrust it in and out of Ally’s ass being careful not to pull it the whole way out.

Kyra slid her hand underneath Ally and slid her finger towards her clit and began rubbing it while playing with her plug. Ally began to moan. Kyra sensed Ally was close to cumming, so she slowed her movements. She didn’t want Ally to climax at all until she was with her husband tonight.

When Ally had appeared to have relaxed enough, Kyra started her magic again. This time when Kyra started  her fingers were beginning to get very wet. Ally’s pussy was dripping wet. Kyra felt a tingle in her loins as well. She also felt her own panties getting wet. Kyra had never pictured herself with a woman before. Now the thought of it was turning her on.

Kyra slid her fingers from Ally’s clit to her lips. That elicited a deeper moan from Ally. Kyra slipped a finger in ally’s soaking wet pussy,

“Oh Kyra, that was marvelous. Please don’t stop”

“Oh honey, I won’t stop unless you get too close. I want you so horny your husband won’t know what hit him tonight”

“Kyra, then you better slow down because I am getting close again”  Kyra slowed her movements down considerably to allow Ally’s heavy breathing to subside. “Thank you, Kyra. I don’t think I can take anymore. I am ready to explode already. We haven’t been physical since before I left last week.”

“Oh, you poor girl. Did you? I mean… have you pleasured yourself? I…  I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have asked that kind of personal question.

“No. No. No, Sweety! It’s ok. It is just us. Yes, I have. It was during a video chat that we both got ourselves off. It was so hot. That’s why I can’t wait for him to ravish me tonight. If I don’t do it first, that is.”

“You are a lucky lady. My boyfriend is a little too vanilla for me in the sex department. He is too prudish when it comes to sex.” Kyra hung her head down. She was looking a little sad.

“Kyra let’s get together this week and see what we can do to help your boyfriend loosen up. You need some release too”   Kyra’s eyes shot up ay the thought of having a girl’s day with Ally, she couldn’t wait to get together.

“I would love to get together this week”  Kyra took her business card and handed it to Ally. Call me anytime. I will see you later. By the way, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do” Kyra said as she giggled walking out the door.

KloeSanders
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KloeSanders

Ally toweled herself off and put her robe on and headed to get her manicure, pedicure, and waxing. An hour later, Ally was back in her room thinking of her day. The previous two hours she was slowly getting sexually aroused to the brink of orgasm by Kyra’s soft hands and the next how many hours or even days that her husband Bret would be ravishing her body.   Ally couldn’t stop thinking of Bret’s cock ever since that Skype talk the other night in her hotel room.

Ally headed back to her room to get changed for her date with Bret. She had finished her make-up and sat on the edge of the daybed. She slid her robe off and reached for her bra and garter belt. Once she had them on, she lay back down stretching her gorgeous well-toned tan body out and touching herself all over. After she was done touching herself, Ally stretched out her long-toned legs and pulled her stockings up and attached them to her garter belt.

Ally closed her eyes when she was done, she closed her eyes and began dreaming of what Bret would be doing to her tonight. Her hands moved past her garter belt and Ally began fingering her clit once more. Just enough to tease herself. Her other hand slowly twisted the butt plug enough to give herself goosebumps up and down her body. She continued to masturbate a few more minutes until she forced herself to stop before she went too far. “I have to stop. I only want Bret to make me cum. Then, I will tell him how naughty I was and let him decide on how to punish me later”  She licked her fingers and dried herself with a towel and went to finish getting dressed.

When Ally had finished getting dressed, she checked herself in the full-length mirror. The deep red dress Bret had bought her was beautiful. It was sleeveless, fastened around her neck, and came down mid-thigh, just below the lace in her stockings which you could see from the slit up the side of her dress. She ran her hands over the dress feeling herself up hoping like hell Bret would be doing the same very soon. Ally’s hands felt her ass for the plug to make sure it wasn’t visible. It just felt like it. She smoothed the wrinkles out of her dress and made her way out to see her date for the night.

No sooner than Ally stepped out of the salon doors a car pulled up and stopped in front of her. Ally was startled at first, then she saw who got out of the driver’s side. It was Bret!! “ God is he hot!” she thought to herself. Ally smiled at him and felt a tingle in her pussy.

“Wow, Ally. That dress looks even better than I thought it would on you when I bought it. Red is definitely your color honey. Did you enjoy your day?” I asked as I took her bag and put it in the trunk. Then I took her in my arms, lifted her up, and spun her around and planted my lips on her ruby red covered lips as I set her down.

“Yes, I did sweetie. Thank you so much for everything. How did you pull all of this off?”

“You are very welcome homey. It was nothing. Are you ready for our night?”

“I am ready for our night out. More than you know, sweetie. I haven’t felt this good in weeks” We kissed again as I opened the door to let her in the car. Ally slid in and looked up at me. Ally had pulled the hem of her dress up so I could get a quick look at her bare pussy. What got my attention was the glimpse of her butt plug which she still had in. I didn’t think my cock could get any harder in my pants. I am not sure if I can contain myself tonight. I want Ally here and now.

Ally looked at me with her own wicked smile and motioned me to move towards her. I bent down and

she whispered in my ear. “Did you like what you saw? There is more where that came from. I am in the mood to be very naughty tonight” She kissed my cheek and slid back into her seat and buckled up her seatbelt.

I closed the passenger door and got in the car. I looked at Ally and knew she couldn’t get away, so I leaned over, and my lips met hers. Ally tried to resist but she loved kissing me, so she was putty in my hands. My tongue snaked her way into her mouth. We made out like teenagers for about five minutes. My hand slid between Ally’s thighs and my thumb found her pussy, wetter than she ever was. My fingers teasingly tugged at her plug a few times.

“Oh God. No! Not yet. Bret, please!” she moaned. I was somewhat taken aback, and I knew Ally saw the disappointment in my eyes. “No baby, it’s not that. I want you. I want this night just how you planned it”  Relief swept over my face. I could understand Ally’s way of thinking. I let my lust for Ally get ahead of my plans for the night.

“I understand Ally. I really do. We just got caught up in a moment of lust. Let’s go finish our night” I said. I had made dinner reservations at her favorite Italian restaurant. We talked, touched, and flirted with each other all through dinner.

We left the restaurant and I headed towards home. I pulled in the driveway. Ally started to get out and I grabbed her arm and motioned for her to stay where she was. I walked over and opened the door for her.

“May I walk you to the door, Ally?”

“Why, yes you may. What a gentleman you are tonight. I had a great time at the spa and dinner was incredible”  Ally took my arm and we walked to the door. We stopped at the door. I looked her in the eyes, and I leaned in to give her a goodnight kiss. Not that we were done by a long shot. We love to roleplay. So, we just kept it going. Ally wrapped her arms around my head, and we made out for over ten minutes. Our hands roamed all over each other’s bodies. My hands were firmly planted on Ally’s voluptuous ass. I loved squeezing her ass and she knew it. Flaunting it at me whenever she got the chance.

I felt the plug in ally’s ass and gave it a gentle tug from over her dress. Ally stopped kissing me and softly moaned in my ear. “Ohhhhhh. Honey, I’m home. Take me to bed now, I can’t wait to have you any longer. I need you inside me”  I pulled out my keys and handed them to Ally to unlock the door. She looked at me, I just nodded to her. She unlocked and opened the door very slowly like she was scared. I whisked her off her feet and used my foot to kick the door wider. I carried her in, and she closed the door behind us. Ally saw the living room. I had candles lit everywhere. Rose petals on the floor leading the way to the bedroom.

“Is all this for me?”

“You bet it is. All of this was for you. I love you Ally”  I kissed her. She was speechless and still in shock. I set her down and took her hand. We followed the path of rose petals to the bedroom. The lights were dimmed, and I had put rose petals on the comforter and a bottle of champagne chilling beside the bed.

“I love you too, Bret” Ally said as her jaw dropped when she saw the room. I’m quite sure there were tears in her eyes. Tears of joy, anyway. I walked behind Ally, I brushed her hair out of the way and began to slowly kiss the back of her neck. She shivered as my lips touched her velvety soft skin. “Bret, I love everything you’ve done for me tonight”

Ally turned around, took me in her arms, and kissed me hard and deep. My hands slid down her thighs and I gently pulled the bottom of her dress up over her hips. I knelt down and my tongue found its way to her wet pussy. Ally tasted so sweet, like honey. Her moans became louder as I inserted two fingers deep in her pussy. In a matter of minutes, Ally had her first orgasm of the night. God, did it feel great to finally touch Ally that way. I guided her towards the bed and got her on her back. Her legs on my shoulders as I continued licking her delicious juices. My fingers were thrusting deep in her. Ally’s moans were getting louder as I flicked her clit with my tongue. She came again, almost instantly.

“Oh my God, Bret! I can’t believe you made me cum twice already. Take the plug. Take my ass, Bret. I want you to take my anal virginity”   she begged me.

“I was hoping you’d say that, Ally!” I said as I gripped her butt plug.  I slowly eased it out till it ‘popped.’ My tongue found her sweet little hole. I had my pants down around my ankles in record time. I grabbed the lube I had set out and rubbed it all over my cock,  I fingered Ally’s tight hole with my lubed-up fingers. I looked Ally in the eyes as I slowly took our anal virginity. She was so tight I thought I would cum almost immediately. I didn’t want to do that. I wanted to savor this moment. I went ever so slowly to get her used to me. “Fuck Ally, you’re so tight. You feel incredible to me.”  I began to slowly thrust in and out of her.

“Oh, God. You are so big back there Bret. It feels so fucking good. Take me. Fuck my ass baby. You know we both want it” Ally grabbed her legs and opened herself up wider. As I thrust my cock deep in her ass, Ally rubbed her clit bringing her to another orgasm within minutes.

“Cum for me baby. Cum while I fuck that gorgeous ass of yours., OH yes!!”  I pounded my cock into her even harder. My hands wrapped around her luscious thighs. As soon as our eyes met, I began to feel my cock getting harder. I was going to cum for Ally very quickly.

“Ally, I’m going to cum soon,” I said.

“Oh Yes! Fill me up with your spunk. Shoot that load deep in me”  I began to moan and grunt, as I got closer to orgasm.

“Ahhh. Ally, I’m cumming baby. I’m cumming” I shouted as I filled Ally’s ass with ropes and ropes of cum. Even after I was done with my orgasm, I was still hard, so I continued fucking Ally into another orgasm.

“Oh, fuck me, Bret! I’m cumming too. You are the best! I love you so much, baby.” Ally squirted her cum all over us and the bed. She embraced me with all the love she could at the time. She was exhausted from the numerous orgasms she already had. I planned on a few more before the night was over.

I slowed my rhythm down as I kept fucking Ally in her ass. I gave her cheeks a quick smack turning them bright red. God, I loved that woman. I’d do anything to please her and make her happy. Just as much as she would for me. Ally’s nails dug into my back as I had another orgasm. My eyes were locked on her as I grunted through my orgasm till it subsided and I fell into her embrace.

We held on to each other tight. I ran my fingers through her hair and gently caressed her face as I kissed her lips as we lay in bed. Ally held me tight, seemingly like she never wanted to let me go. I released my grip and rolled from Ally. She looked in my eyes with a puzzled look.

“You’re not done yet, are you?”

“Ally, honey.  What makes you think that?  I’m just getting warmed up. I have been so hot for you since our video chat.  I can’t wait to do more crazy things like that with you.”

“I was hoping you’d say that” she was grinning as she took my cock in her mouth and brought it back to life. It was still semi-hard but in no time my cock was ready for action. I got back on top of Ally and started to slide my cock into her wet pussy. That’s when she stopped me, she was shaking her head no.

“Why not?” I was confused.

“I want that cock in my ass again.  it felt so great the first time. I don’t know why we didn’t do it sooner.  Fuck my ass, good baby.  I want to see your face when you cum in me again.”

I slid my cock back into her tight ass.  She moaned as soon as my cock was in deep. God, that was such a turn on. Knowing I could give her such pleasure really got me hot.  I fucked her ass fast and hard, just like she wanted me too.  We weren’t making love tonight.  It was pure lust and raw fucking. 

Since I came already, I had enough stamina to fuck Ally to another two orgasms until she begged me to cum all over her when I was ready. “Bret, pull your cock out and shoot your load all over my body. I want to feel your spunk all over my body.”

“Baby, I’m going to cum again. You sure you want me to cum on you? “

“OMG. Yes, Bret.  Cum all over me. Please, baby, I’m begging you. Shoot your load over me” I pulled my cock out and Ally grabbed my cock and started stoking it.  She wanted to make sure I shot my cum directly on her without missing. And I didn’t.  My cum shot from her pussy to her chin.  When I was finally done, she sat up and sucked my cock clean. Then she used her fingers to get any of my cum off her body. Then she licked her fingers clean.

“I love you, Bret.”

“I love you, Ally”

  I got out of bed and grabbed the glasses and poured us a glass of champagne. We toasted and pledged our love to each other. After a few minutes of small sexy talk, we took each other in our arms and slowly drifted off to sleep.  We had a long night.  It was just after three a.m.

 

   

 

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments