Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intimate On The First Date

"Great unexpected anal on first date"

26
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I had met this girl on a dating app. Her name was Anna, she was an arts and crafts teacher, quite chubby with a big bottom and large breasts and a very cute smile. Anna lived in a neighbouring city, so we had written to each other for quite a while before our schedules allowed for a first meeting. We had gotten along well over text and voice message and noticed that we had the same kind of humour. That's why we felt comfortable enough to have our first meeting at my place. We'd cook together, drink some wine and talk, as we did so often via text and voice message.

When Anna arrived at my door, I greeted her with a hug, and her big soft breasts pressed firmly against mine. I instantly got an erection, and she must have felt it during the embrace because when she withdrew, she smirked at me and said, "Well, hello there", ever so slightly winking at me.

She was bigger than I had expected from her pictures, but every extra pound she may have had on her just looked right. I just could not wait to bury my head in those asscheeks if I were ever given the chance, or get lost in her huge breasts if she felt so inclined.

I asked her if she wanted to get started cooking. She declined and asked me to pour her a glass of wine first. In what I could only take as an act of provocation, she lay down on my couch, rather than sitting on it. Having poured her a glass, I had to sit on the edge of the couch, close to her head, from where I had a great view of her flowing light brown hair on her shapely breasts as I handed her the wine. She lifted her head a bit to take a sip, then gestured me to put her glass down on the table and went straight back to her horizontal position.

She had seemed very nice and on a wavelength with me when we had chatted over the past couple of weeks, but I had thought her a bit coy and prudish. This display of overt sexuality, and the degree to which she felt comfortable in what was essentially a stranger's living room, took me by surprise.

She looked at me with her big green eyes and asked me what I wanted to do.

"I ... I don't know...", I stammered, not wanting to ruin any chance of sleeping with her by being too aggressive too soon.

I needn't have worried, however, as her answer was, "Well, okay. The shops are closing soon, so unless you already have some at home, I would love to go out to the store with you to buy some baby oil. I would quite enjoy it if you could thoroughly fuck my ass later."

I was taken aback by this very direct advance of hers, but she must have seen my eyes light up because she laughed heartily. She stood up to give me a kiss on the cheek as I said, "Yes, we'd need to go to the store for that. So, let's go?"

Once at the store, she knew exactly where to go to find the baby oil. This made me speculate about how much of a routine this was for her and how many other men had been lucky enough to shove their thick hard cocks deep between those perfectly plump ass cheeks of hers.

As we walked by the condom aisle, I gestured towards the display with some embarrassment, muttering, "I think I need to buy condoms too."

I was about to reach for a packet of condoms when I felt her soft hand touch mine and motion it away from the shelf.

She smiled at me and whispered, "Oh no, quite to the contrary. I won't have you ruin my fun."

My heart was now beating as fast as it had ever done as the realisation slowly set in that I was about to have unprotected anal sex with a lovely woman on our first date.

Standing at the cash register with only a bottle of baby oil to pay for felt quite awkward, and the cashier must have noticed my red face as she adorned the act of handing us the change with a knowing, "I really hope you enjoy your evening!"

Just as I thought I couldn't blush any further, Anna replied, "Thanks! With the oil, we'll definitely be able to have fun tonight!"

The three minutes it took to get back to my flat felt like an eternity, but once we were there, Anna immediately ordered me to get into bed and take off my trousers. When she saw my underwear was still on, she gave me an eye-roll, then ripped my underwear off herself and immediately took my fully erect penis into her mouth. It felt warm, wet and soft inside, but I also now felt what I had noticed earlier from looking at her smile: two of her teeth were quite sharp and pointy. As I tried to enjoy the blowjob, I kept thinking, "Please don't rip my skin off".

She must have seen the pain on my face because she let up, undressed herself, then handed me the bottle of baby oil, lay down next to me, pointing her delicious big white ass into my direction, and said, "I think we'll need the baby oil, but feel free to try with my pussy juices or your spit first."

I wasn't sure if this is what she meant, but, wanting to give my penis - which was sore from her teeth - a break, I just dug my face deep between her plump asscheeks and started licking her heavenly-tasting asshole. I circled my tongue around her rosebud, then used my hands to pull her asscheeks further apart and tried to get my tongue inside her as far as possible. It started tasting a bit more bitter inside, and I knew I had succeeded in getting very intimate with this woman that was at my flat for the very first time. I then poured baby oil over her tight little asshole and secondly rubbed some all over my cock.

Then, before I could even make the first move, her hand grasped my cock, and she pushed her big oily ass onto it.

At first, I felt a little resistance from her sphincter but soon, my thick hard cock was engulfed by her hot dirty asshole. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced. Conscious of the larger-than-average size of my cock and impressed by the fact that she could even fit me inside at all, I was thinking of only moving back and forth a bit and slowly. However, she took charge and let my cock slip out completely, making it her task to push it back in over and over. She must have really enjoyed that stretching feeling of when my thick hard cock pushed through the resistance and slipped deep inside her.

She looked back at me, and, seeing the bliss and ecstasy on my face, asked, "Aren't you glad I stopped you from buying condoms?"

As she said that, I could feel my cock stiffening further and my balls readying to blow my load. She must have felt it too because I immediately felt her taking my cock out and pushing it into her slippery wet pussy. Before I could realise what exactly was happening, I shot a huge load of potent fresh hot cum deep inside her fertile pussy.

"I couldn't let you waste your cum," she said, smiling at me and visibly proud of herself. "I never let any of the guys waste it."

And there it was again: the thought of many different bare cocks being buried deep inside her ass and pussy and filling her with their cum. That this cute, friendly, chubby arts and crafts teacher was such a slut was too much for my brain to compute, and I immediately pumped a second load of sticky cum deep inside her.

She got dressed, took a sip of her wine, said, "Don't worry, none of the others ever wear protection either", came in to kiss me on the lips, put her Barbour jacket on and then left. I was left stupefied, in equal parts excited beyond measure that I just had bare anal on the first date, and terrified that I might have impregnated someone I barely knew.

ErikaLovs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaLovs

Published 
Written by stiffone307
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments