Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maybe, Someday

"It all started online..."

15
7 Comments 7
18.3k Views 18.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
We are sitting around the campfire long after all the other campers have gone inside their RVs. The fire has died down to just embers. I am getting sleepy after a long day of fun in the sun and lean my head on his shoulder, running my hands softly up and down his thigh, going just a bit higher with each caress, until my hand brushes his cock and I feel it instantly get hard. This encourages me to be bolder as I start rubbing and massaging his cock harder through the thickness of his jeans.

He growls, “Come here,” as he reaches down, grabs my hand, and pulls me towards him. I climb onto his lap and straddle his hips, grinding my pussy against the hardness of his cock. He pulls me forward and nuzzles my neck, kissing his way up to my ear; I feel his hot breathe and I inhale sharply as he moves his mouth to mine. His mouth takes possession of mine as I feel his hands slide up under my shirt and caress my back.

I moan as I feel one hand slide around to cup a breast, his thumb rubbing roughly against my nipple, instantly making them both hard. He moves his mouth back down my neck as he lifts my shirt and takes a nipple in his mouth. I feel myself getting wetter and I grind against his hard cock. He reaches down between our bodies and rubs me through my jeans. I moan loudly and grind myself harder into both his cock and hand.

He moves is mouth back up to my neck and then my ear as he says, huskily, “Baby, let’s go inside.” Reluctantly, as I don’t want to move, but knowing something better is about to happen, I slide off his lap. He grabs my hand and eagerly but gently pulls me inside.

He sits on the edge of the bed with me standing before him. He says, “Baby, take off your clothes for me, I want to see you.” Shyly I slip off my top and bra; self-consciously I turn my back to him. I slip out of my jeans, bending forward displaying my ass as I bend to slide the jeans down my legs; I am sure he can see the wet spot on my pink panties. A spot he had created as we sat outside around the campfire just a few moments ago.

I hear a sharp intake of breath, and turn to look at him, still in my panties. He has moved up the bed and has removed his shirt, his jeans are still on but he has unzipped them. “Damn,” I think as I drink in the site of him, reclined against the pillows, “God, he is so sexy.” My eyes travel down his chest, following the line of hair that gets thicker, my gaze moving down his happy trail, my eyes landing on his treasure; his hard cock that he now has in his hand.

I crawl onto the bed, still in my panties and take his cock in my hand, lowering my mouth over it. I have wanted this cock in my mouth ever since the first time I had seen it. I could not wait to taste it, feel it throb as I bobbed my head up and down; I wanted to lick the pre-cum off the head as it formed a pool there. I ran my hands up his chest loving the feel of his chest hair, rough yet silky against my hand.

I bring my hands down to grip his cock. I stoked it with both my hands and mouth, taking it in as deep I can, hitting the back of my throat as feel my gag reflex kick in and my eyes water. I continue sucking and licking his cock, stroking it’s hard length in my small hand as I reach down to suck first one ball sack then the other into my mouth. Swirling my tongue down to his dirf and back up over the length of is hard cock, flicking my tongue over the ridge as I move to take the head back into my mouth, licking the pool of pre-cum that has formed there.

After a few minutes, he pulls me up, grabs my head, and kisses me deeply. He rolls me over so I am on my back and he is on top. He reaches down and cups my wet pussy through my panties in his hand. I reaches back up, slides his hand down the waistband, and rubs my clit, sliding a finger in my wet pussy.

I inhale sharply as his mouth moves to take first one nipple then the other in his mouth; his fingers still working on my clit and pussy. I arch up against him as I feel the shudder of my first orgasm. He brings is hand to my mouth and rubs his fingers across my lips and I open my mouth the taste myself on him. He leans and kisses me. He kisses down my neck and says, “Damn baby, you taste as good as I knew you would.”

He slides off me, reaches down, yanks off my panties, and slides his jeans and boxer briefs off. I reach to take his cock in my hand but he moves my hand away as he grabs his cock and guides it to my pussy.

BestMadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BestMadam

He rubs the head against my clit and down the slit; then I feel him pushing in. Slowly at first, letting my tight, warm wetness envelope his cock.

He continues to slowly stroke his cock, siding it slowly in and out of my pussy. I wrap my arms around his waist and bring my knees up to open wide for him. I raise my hips to meet each stoke, wanting more of him. He starts to trust harder and I feel the impact of out pelvis meeting, rubbing my clit against him. I feel another orgasm and ride the crest of it as I hold on tightly to him as he starts to hammer away my pussy.

As I come down from the orgasm, he removes his cock and I groan, “I am want more,” I think to myself. However, he is not done either, he flips me over so I am on my knees, he pushes my head and chest against the mattress, leaving my ass in the air for is viewing. He leans back for a moment taking in the site.

I glance behind me to see what is taking him so long to continue where we left off. As I glance back I feel the sting of his hand on my ass, and then another. Making me gasp as the suddenness of it. “God, baby I have wanted to see that ass jiggle as I spank you, since the first time I saw it. I love how my hand make it red, leaving my mark on you.”

I groan in ecstasy, he knows what I like. After all those long, lonely nights with me horny and wanting some cock, but us miles apart, with only our online conversations to fuel or desire. Those conversations have led to this moment. He gives my ass another smack and then pauses. I again glance back at him, “Please,” I say, as I arch my back and push my ass back towards him, encouraging without words for him to continue. I needed his cock back in me, now!

“Please, what?” he says to me. As he rubs the head of his cock against my pussy. Sliding it up and down the slit, teasing me, wanting to hear me beg for it. He is waiting for me to ask for it, this is the whole reason for this visit this weekend, this random hook up. “Come on baby tell me what you want. I know you want to say it. Don’t be shy, come on. Tell me! Say it or this is done.”

I know he cannot mean it, but still a part of me thinks, “OH god, he can’t just stop and leave me all aching for more.” Mustering up the courage to say it, I say, “Fuck me, please. I need you to fuck me, make me your whore. I need your cock now and I need it hard and rough.”

With that, he slams his cock back into my pussy. I give a sharp cry out at the sudden roughness of his cock filling my pussy. I feel his balls with each stroke in slam against my clit. He reaches down and around rubbing my clit roughly, as he continues to fuck me. My body starts to shake as I feel another orgasm coming, but he stops and with his cock still buried in my pussy, and I feel his thumb rub the bud of my asshole, sliding down to my pussy to get it all lubed up. Then he slides it in. He slowly fucks my ass first with his thumb then, a finger then two. He slides his fingers out leaving me spread and relaxed wide open and ready for his cock.

I feel his cock slide out and posed at the opening, I push my ass back and he stops me with a hand on my waist. “No,” he says, “Tell me.”

I give a groan in frustration, “Fuck my ass. Please,” I beg.

I feel his cock as he slides his hard length into my tight opening. He stops and gives me a moment to accommodate him. Then he slowly pulls out and stops, and then slides it back in. I give a moan, both from pleasure but also a little from the pain of taking him fully into me. He continues to slowly fuck my ass, gradually picking up speed, as I slide my hand to my clit and rub it hard. The harder and faster I rub my clit the harder and faster he fucks my ass. His hands on my hips pulling me back hard as he sinks his cock into my ass.

I start to moan loudly, crying out, “YES! Fuck me….oh god I am going to come. Yes, yes, yes.” Then I explode in the best orgasm ever.

I feel him pull out and rub his hard, throbbing cock along my crack as he comes all over my back and ass. He taps his cock against my ass a few times, as the last of his come pumps out over my still red ass cheeks.

We collapse side by side on the bed, me now down on my stomach as I feel his come run down to the small of my back. I reach out, run a hand across his heaving chest, and say a little breathlessly, “God that was… good. Oh hell that was better than good… it was amazing.”

Published 
Written by sassys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments