Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom And The Football Coach, Chapter 3

"Coach Johnson put Debra's backfield in motion... and scored for the win!"

37
15 Comments 15
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Jim was also feeling a need of his own. His cock, which up until now was a tool of torment and provocation, was now turning against its owner, demanding its reward for services rendered. It had gotten her to the point of madness, and now it wanted what was due it.

He put his hands on her ass and hefted her up. Debra wrapped her legs around his waist like a little girl being carried to bed by her Daddy. He carried her in this reverse piggyback fashion down the hall as she clung tightly to him, her head resting on his shoulder.

They passed Craig's room first and with the door about halfway open he peeked in as he passed. "This must be Craig's room—typical teenager's room!"

"Yes, it's always a mess! I'm amazed he can find anything in there!"

They continued down the hall to the end where the master bedroom was. The door was closed and just as they reached the room Debra said "Just a minute, Jim." 

He set her down gently on her feet and she looked up at him with uncertainty in her eyes.

"Jim, as much as I want this, as much as I want you right now, I don't want you to think I am in the habit of sleeping around. I haven't had a man in my bed in over two years—since my divorce. I have had a few dates, but none of them ended in sex. I just didn't feel any connection or any desire with any of them. 

"Jim, I'm not a slut. This is a very big step for me and I am really putting myself out there. Please... if this is going to be a casual thing, please let me know now so I will expect it. I-I just can't go through another bad breakup like that again. Please."

He reached up and softly stroked her cheek. Then he took her small hand in his and opened the door to her bedroom.

Jim walked her across the good-sized bedroom to her queen-sized brass bed. Jim was a bit surprised at the height of the bed considering that Debra was only five-foot-four-inches tall.

"Wow, this is a pretty tall bed for you isn't it?"

"Tom and I got this bed when we were married. We bought the bed, then put wood blocks under the feet. Tom was six-five and he had a bad back from playing basketball as a kid. He needed the height to help him get in and out of bed easier.

"I have a stepstool on my side of the bed so I can get in and out without jumping. I suppose I could take the blocks off, but I'm just so used to it now that I don't bother." 

"Guess it's a good thing I'm tall too, then!"

Debra looked down shyly. "That was one thing I first noticed about you tonight. I don't really like short men–I like to feel protected and look up to my man!"

Jim put his fingertips under the point of her chin and lifted her face to his. "Debra, honey, I want you to always feel protected when you are with me.

"And as for that other concern of yours, you don't have to worry. I'm not the one-night-stand kind of guy. I take every relationship seriously. I've been hurt before too and I didn't like it then so I don't do it now. 

"I was completely serious when I said I wanted to get to know you. I have had fun tonight and I don't know about you, but I think this could turn out to be something special. I'd sure like to give it a try."

"So would I," Debra breathed huskily. Jim had won her now all he needed was to claim his prize–something he was not going to waste time in doing.

"Shall we then?" he asked, nodding his head towards the bed.

"You go ahead and get undressed. I'll go change in the bathroom across the hall and be right back."

"No. I want to see you. Debra, I have been imagining what is under that dress all night and then when we got home and I found out you weren't wearing panties... well I want to see what other delightful surprises you might have under there. Please?"

"But I'm a little... self-conscious and shy. I'm not a teenager anymore, you know."

"No, you're not. You are a beautiful, desirable, sexy woman. I wouldn't be here if you were a scatterbrained giggle box–I have to deal with those all day long at school!

"As for being self-conscious and shy, you don't have anything to worry about there, trust me. I was wowed the first moment I saw you and I have been every moment since!"

Debra smiled. "Okay, then. I'll tell you something, Mr. Johnson–you certainly are good for a girl's ego!"

"A woman's ego. And since we are on the subject, having a beautiful woman invite you to her home and then ask you to take her to bed doesn't exactly damage a man's ego either!"

"Touche' Sir. Now would you mind helping a lady?" Debra turned around and raised her hair up to show him the zipper in the back.

Jim took hold of the zipper tab and began slowly unzipping her dress. He paused every couple of inches to pull apart the edges of her dress and plant a hot kiss on the newly exposed flesh. Each kiss caused her to moan and sent a thrill up her spine. He went agonizingly slow and methodically, knowing that she was about to bust each time he stopped.

"Oh, Jimmm..." 

About then the zipper reached the bottom of its run. With a final kiss just above the flare of her ass, he stood back up and slid the dress off her shoulders and down her arms slowly, enjoying her as he revealed her a bit at a time. When the dress finally dropped off her completely he took a small step back.

"Turn around, Debra." She did as he said and he stood there stunned.

He looked her up and down, his eyes scanning her form. "My God, you are beautiful."

Debra smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you."

Jim stepped forward again, sweeping her into his arms. He crushed his lips to hers in a deeply powerful, kiss–a kiss of ownership as much as passion.

He wanted her and not just for a one night stand or a quick fuck-and-forget. It had been a long time since he had felt anything emotionally for a woman, but something about this Hispanic divorcee had struck a chord with him. 

And she wanted him as well. More than she had wanted anything, she wanted–and needed–him and she needed to feel validation that she was still desirable and had worth as a woman.

This was no longer a meeting between a mother eager to get her kid on the football team and the coach who could make that happen. It had precious little to do with Craig at all anymore. This was about a man and a woman who needed each other and needed to feel the passion and desire they once had known.

Debra returned his kiss with equal enthusiasm, parting her soft red lips and inviting his tongue to come and play with her own. He accepted the invitation readily and their tongues began dancing in and out of their locked mouths. Debra's arms, which started out initially draped around his neck, began slowly moving down his sides.

She was cautious in her movements, not wanting to move too fast and be taken as a slut or an easy piece. But by the same token, she didn't want to seem standoffish and too much trouble to work for either. She wanted him, to be sure, but she wanted him to respect her afterward. So she walked the tightrope between being a lady and a tramp.

Debra's hands moved further down his body and before he realized it, she was working feverishly on his belt and trousers. It didn't take her but a moment to unfasten his pants, however, and he felt her push his pants down to his ankles. 

"Oh Jim!" she exclaimed as she pushed her hand through the opening in front of his boxers and grabbed his cock. "I knew you had a nice package, but I never realized how nice! Oh, pretty please can I suck it? I love sucking cock and it's been such a long time since I had such a nice piece of meat!"

"Be my guest!" he said with a grin.

Debra dropped to her knees and took hold of the waistband of his boxers with both hands. She pulled his underwear down slowly, revealing one tantalizing inch of cock meat at a time and marveling how it never seemed to end. Finally, she reached the swollen head and gasped as it sprang free and semi-erect once out of its confines.

Wrapping one hand around the base of the thick shaft, she rubbed the head across her face several times, enjoying the feeling of the soft skin and hardness of his cock. Meanwhile, Jim busied himself unbuttoning his shirt then taking it off and tossing it on the floor with his pants and boxers.

Debra rubbed the head across her plump lips then gave the tip a kiss. She gave the head of his cock a good lick "Mmm, I have missed this taste so much!" she said.

Then she licked all the way around the head and over it, covering the mushroom cap in her saliva. When done, she sucked the head into her mouth enjoying the feeling of a cock in her mouth at long last.

Jim was enjoying her mouth as much as she was enjoying using it. He reached forward and put both hands on the sides of her head, entwining his fingers in her long, dark brown hair.

He pulled her gently down on his cock, encouraging her to take him deeper into her mouth–encouragement she did not need as she hungrily gobbled down his meaty shaft.

He guided her in the rate, depth, and rhythm he needed to get to where he wanted to be. And Debra followed his lead perfectly; even though this was their first time together, it was as if she instinctively knew what he needed and was right in line with him.

Spurred on by his moans and her own overwhelming needs, Debra took him deeper into her mouth. She slid almost down to his cum-laden balls, trying and very nearly succeeding in deepthroating him. But when she began to gag, she had to pull back a bit.

Debra was determined, however–it had been far too long since she'd had a hard cock down her throat and she missed it. She was going to enjoy this one, even if it meant a little gagging and choking!

"Oh darlin' your mouth feels wonderful... like a warm, wet vacuum cleaner!" he moaned as she worked his cock deep into her mouth again. 

aprilbrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilbrunette

He could have easily stayed there with his cock in her amazing mouth until he couldn't hold back anymore and blasted the long-overdue load deep down her throat. But that wouldn't be fair to her, and he always promoted fair play out of his football team. So in order to practice what he preached, he pushed her back before he reached the point of no return. 

He chuckled softly at the little pout she gave him. "It's okay hon, there will be more time for that. But I didn't want to end the party too quickly, remember it's been a while for me too!" he said kissing her. 

She felt better knowing he wasn't just a "blow and go" kinda guy. She smiled and stood up with his help.

"Now mind if I return the favor? You aren't the only hungry one here you know!" he said. 

His eyes moved slowly up her body to her tits. He licked his lips hungrily, reaching up and hefting the large mounds, taking their weight and feeling the firm milky flesh.

Debra took her tits from him, holding them up as an offering and allowing him to play with the large dark nipples protruding from them. Her nipples had been hard since she first set eyes on him and now that things had gotten more serious, her nipples felt hard enough to cut glass! They ached to be sucked and chewed on and she thrust them at him in hopes he would do just that.

But instead of licking and sucking her hard points, Jim began pinching them, tugging on them and twisting them a little. Debra gasped as the pain hit her brain. He made her nipples hurt, but it was a good hurt, just enough to make her cringe and whimper a little. But she turned the discomfort into sexual arousal easily enough.

His roughness was exhilarating and her pussy got even wetter the juices now beginning to run in tiny trails down her legs. Her pussy was crying happy tears of her juices.

After spending some time teasing and tormenting her tits and nipples, it was time to see what else this high school mom had to offer. He backed her up until her knees hit the edge of the bed and she fell back gently onto the bed. 

Kneeling down in front of her, he spread her legs wide and started kissing his way up her thighs alternating sides and moving in a criss-cross pattern towards the apex.

Debra's moans increased in volume and desperation as he approached the spot they both wanted him to reach. But instead of just diving right in, he wanted to toy with her a bit more. 

As he reached her crotch, he kissed all around her pussy, his lips very lightly brushing across her pussy lips, just enough so that she could feel it and she moaned thrusting her hips up and pleading with him.

"Please, Jim! Oh God please lick me!"

In response, he licked two of his fingers and inched them agonizingly slowly into her tight wet shaven cunt. He felt her contract her pussy around his fingers and the wiggling digits sent shudders up her spine. He began licking her clit and sucking and biting it lightly, adding further to her frantic writhing and squirming. 

He fingered her with short rapid thrusts, wiggling his fingers as he did, enjoying the wet squishing his hand made as it rammed into her soaked cunt.

When he slipped his thumb down her crack to rub against her crinkled asshole, it all became too much for the sex-starved woman to handle.

"Oh God yes, Jim baby! Don't stop, please don't stop! Oh God, I'm CUMMING!" she screamed out as she flooded his mouth with her sweetness.

She lay on the bed, purring like a happy kitten as he got up, leaning over her to give her a deep long kiss, letting her taste her own flavor on his lips and tongue.

After a few moments, Debra broke the kiss and moved further onto the bed. She got up on her hands and knees, her ass facing him, and looked back at him over her shoulder, brushing her long black hair out of her face. She smiled and slapped herself on the ass.

"I like it from behind–I think it's so sexy...like you are dominating me, taking me like an animal!" she said with the lust dripping in her voice.

Jim watched her ass jiggle for a moment, a pink handprint growing where she had smacked the pale creamy cheek. He got on the bed behind her and spread her legs apart and began to lick and tongue her ripe asshole. He kissed and licked the insides of her ass before thrusting his tongue deep into her asshole. 

"Ohhh, God..." Debra groaned as she instinctively raised her ass higher, laying her chest and face on the bed. 

She bent her back and presented her upturned ass for him. He pulled the cheeks of her ass apart so he would have the best possible access to her, and she used a free hand to rub her drooling pussy and throbbing clit.

As delicious as his tongue felt fucking her ass like that, she needed something more... something bigger and harder.

"Just fuck me, Jim baby, please! I need a hard fat cock in my ass," Debra cried.

Jim didn't waste a moment. As she held her cheeks apart, he aimed his steel-hard eight-inch cock at her ass. He spit onto the tight, puckered hole to lubricate it, then he placed the tip of her cock at the door to her rectum. 

"AHHH, YESSS.." Debra moaned long and loud as she felt her asshole opening for him.

As he burrowed in deeper, he reached up and began pinching and rolling Debra's large rubbery nipples in his fingers. I started to fuck slowly at first, not knowing how hard she liked it, but knowing it had been some time since anyone visited her back door like this.

"Fuck me harder, dammit! You can fuck my ass as hard as you want. I'm not going to break!" Debra screamed as he pounded into her.

Jim let loose after that and began fucking her with wild abandon. He was an animal fucking her as if he wanted to hurt her, as if he was taking all his frustrations out on her. His hips bucked against her. His balls slapped against her dripping cunt. 

Debra turned her head to say something to him just about the time he smacked her ass hard. 

"YES! Oh God yes! Spank my slut ass, spank it hard," she cried out. 

After several hard smacks, her ass was a blotched mess of red handprints and Debra was moaning and wriggling her ass to relieve the fire that he had created.

Jim didn't really care though, so consumed with his own lust and needs. He reached down with the hand he had been smacking her with and played with her clit while he kept pounding her ass for all he was worth. 

Debra was well past caring anymore as well. She was quickly reaching the edge of her abyss and was just about to fall into its inky blackness.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum again! Please, Jim, please make me cum! Fuck me hard and make me cum! Shove that big beautiful cock deeper and make me cum please!" she wailed at me. 

Just about the time, she said it, she came all over his fingers. He pulled his cock out and shoved his sticky, cum-coated fingers in her mouth, making her lick them clean. After she had tasted her own juices on his fingers, he pulled her off the bed pushing her to her knees.

"Now it's your turn. Suck my cock! Suck the cock that was just buried in your slutty ass!" he said. Without a moment's hesitation, she wolfed down the hard cock slapping her in the face and began sucking on it like it was life itself. 

"Just tell me when you are about to cum... I want to be ready for it. I don't want to waste a single yummy drop!" she said when she paused for a moment.

She resumed what she was doing, tasting her ass on his cock and moaning as she licked and sucked his thick meaty cock. Her moans set up vibrations on his cock that felt indescribable and her pornstar guk-guk-guk cocksucking sounds soon had him about to burst.

"I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm... NNNNUGGH!" he said as he exploded shooting the first jet of searing hot cum into her hungry mouth.

Debra instantly began swallowing, knowing that if he had been without for as long as he said, he'd have quite a load built up. And he did–he shot five or six heavy loads down her throat before he even began to taper off. By the time he was empty, he had filled her mouth to overflowing three times and was working on the fourth. 

Jim had come so hard that had he not been leaning against the bed, he'd have fallen down. As it was, his orgasm left him woozy and he sat back on the bed panting, his heart racing.

She looked up at him with satisfaction in her large brown eyes, and licked her lips, letting him know she had thoroughly enjoyed his offering.

When his strength had returned a bit more they moved up on the bed fully to rest and she snuggled into his welcoming arms. She trailed her bright red fingernails down his chest and lightly scratches his balls before wrapping her hand around his cock again.

"You know Jim darling, you never really said if Craig would get a position on the football team, but I really hope he does. My ass loved having you tonight and I know my pussy would too. If Craig was to get on the team, it would give you a good reason to come over... and maybe cum over and over!

"We could make this a regular thing–you know since neither of us seems to have anyone right now. I know I would like more of this fat hard cock," she said. 

He couldn't help but smile. "Oh, I think we have a place for him on the team. And making this a regular thing sounds like a very interesting idea.

"As I said, I like to get to know the kids on my team for more than just what happens on the field. I want to become part of their lives off the field too. Many of my kids come to me with personal problems not related to school or football. And getting to know Craig–and his mother–is something I am very interested in doing!"

He kissed Debra long and deep and passionately... yes getting to know this little Latin slut would be a LOT of fun!

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments