Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Neighbor's Backdoor - Part 1

"Grant becomes more than a cofidant to Mac."

65
32 Comments 32
36.7k Views 36.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story

On Saturday morning, as I made my way to the garage, I heard the sounds of someone crying. I looked over and saw Mackenzie Massey sitting on her patio, hands to her face, sobbing. Opening the garage door, I pulled out the lawn mower and started on the backyard. By the time I had finished, Mackenzie (Mac) for short had composed herself and was drinking a cup of coffee. She waved to me and I waved back as I went past to mow the front yard.

”Good morning, Grant.”

”Good morning, Mac.” I replied.

I have known the Massey’s for ten years and the three of us are good friends. But now for the last year, I became Mac’s confidant. She and her husband, Troy, were having and still have problems in the bedroom. She enjoys exploring many aspects of sex and he’s a missionary position guy, wham-bam-thank you-mam. Recently, he has stopped even doing that and Mac is more frustrated than ever.

After I finished mowing the lawn and putting away the mower, Troy was tossing his golf clubs in the trunk of his car and drove off. For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out what his problem was. I mean the guy is fit and is five years younger than Mac. I closed the garage door and when I turned to go to the house, Mac was standing in front of me.

”Do you have time to talk, Grant?”

”I have nothing planned today, let’s go inside.”

The two of us walked to the back door, I held the door for Mac and followed her inside. We went to the kitchen and she took a seat at the table.

”I have some ice tea, would you like some?” I asked as I reached for the pitcher in the fridge.

”That would be nice, thank you Grant.”

Grabbing two glasses off the counter, I walked over to the table, filled a glass and handed it to Mac.”

”Okay Mac, What’s got you so upset that you were crying earlier?”

”Y-you heard me, Grant?”

”Yes, I did.”

”I’m so embarrassed, knowing you heard me.”

”Don’t be, tell me what happened.”

”Well, last night I decided to see if I could pique Troy’s interest in having sex. I came downstairs wearing nothing but a pair of gold heart-shaped pasties with tassels, a metallic gold thong with matching four inch stilettos. I had dabbed his favorite perfume, White Diamonds in all the right places, if you know what I mean. I went over, stood in front of the television and began to seductively dance for him. Troy’s reaction was to tell me to get out of the way. I ran up to the bedroom, locked the door and threw myself on the bed. I cried myself to sleep and, well you know the rest, Grant.”

I sat there listening and watched this scene unfold in my mind. Yet, I could not believe she was so forthcoming with me. Up to this point, Mac was never this open in our talks and I had to wonder if this beautiful thirty-five year old woman was attempting to seduce me. I figured, it wouldn’t hurt to find out if she was.

”Mac, I have no idea what Troy’s problem is, but after what you just told me, he’s a fool to ignore you. If I was him, I would have jumped you right there and said, fuck the game, I want to fuck you.”

Mac’s cheeks turned a light shade of red, “Do you mean that, Grant?”

”Yes, I do.”

”Thank you Grant, I needed to hear that. It makes me feel good that an older man such as yourself finds me attractive.”

”Hey young lady, I’m only five years older than you, I’m not an old man yet.”

Both of us got a laugh out of that and then Mac said, “Thank you for listening, Grant. I feel much better.”

”No problem, Mac, you can come talk to me anytime.”

”Would you care to come over later, Grant? Troy won’t be home till Tuesday. He and his buddies went on a golf weekend instead of spending this Fourth of July weekend with me.”

”Okay Mac, give me an hour and I’ll be over.”

As I held the door open, Mac kissed me on the cheek and whispered, “Thank you.” After she left, I went to take a shower and wondered what Mac was planning. After showering, I shaved the stubble from my face and splashed on a little Polo after shave. I decided to go commando and slipped on a pair of khaki’s, a polo shirt and sneakers. Before going next door, I went to the wine cellar and chose an American Gewürztraminer.

Opening the gate to Mac’s backyard, I saw her waiting on the wooden deck. Her long golden tresses draped over her right shoulder, she was twirling strands of hair in the fingers of her right hand while lost in thought. Walking toward the stairs of the deck, my eyes drank in the goddess before me. She looked even sexier, wearing a red halter top with white trim that left the lower portion of her full bosom exposed and the shortest white shorts I have seen in a long time. Mac’s bronze skin shone in the sunlight, her white thigh-high socks with three blue stripes and white sneakers were a nice touch to her festive outfit. The Stars and Stripes bow tie in her hair gave “pop” to the ensemble.

Hearing my approach, Mac stood, walked over and greeted me at the top of the stairs.

“Oh Grant, you didn’t have to. I have wine and beer.”

“I didn’t want to come empty handed.”

Mac pressed against me, giving me a peck on the lips as I took a shallow breath, inhaling the scent of apple blossom. There was no doubt she felt the hardness between my legs. Stepping back, her eyes diverted downward and I watched as she reached out, running her fingers along the seven inch bulge.

Smiling, she took my hand and led me inside. Walking behind her, my eyes were riveted to that cute ass. Once inside, we went to the den and I took a seat on the large sofa, Mac went over to the small bar and popped open the bottle of wine. After pouring two glasses, she walked over and joined me on the sofa.

Handing a glass to me, Mac took a small gulp from her glass. I could tell something was up by her body language and decided to let her tell me when she was ready. We made small talk as we drank and soon, our glasses needed refilling. Mac got up, walked over to the bar, shaking that cute ass of hers. She popped open a second bottle and walked back with both in hand. There were two prominent bumps pushing against her top and when she sat down, her shorts rode up and nestled in the Vee.

”What do you think of my outfit, Grant?”

”I think you already know that, Mac.”

Her cheeks turned a light red as she blushed, lowering her eyes.

”Look at me, Mac.”

She slowly looked up as I was taking a sip from my glass.

”You are a beautiful, desirable woman and your outfit is very alluring.”

“Grant, I would like to show you something.”

”What is it, Mac?”

”Give me a sec.”

Mac gulped down the rest of her wine and then to my surprise, took a big gulp from the bottle I brought over. She stood up and walked to the middle of the room. Taking a deep breath, Mac slowly turned and bent down at the waist. She provocatively untied her shoes while wiggling her ass. The shorts slid further up, exposing some of her butt cheek to my delight.

Removing each shoe, Mac parted her legs and looked at me from between them. “No touching yourself, mister, just watch and enjoy.”

I watched as she hooked her slender fingers inside the top of her left sock while slowly wiggling her ass. Painstakingly slow, she rolled the sock down her long toned leg. With the sock in her hand, she stood and flipped it over her shoulder towards me. Holding the sock by my nose, I inhaled the apple scent as Mac removed her other sock. She stood and flipped the sock back to me as she looked over her shoulder.

”Oh, you naughty boy, just keep watching.”

Mac turned away, her hands teased and caressed her full bosom as she began a slow, sensuous dance. Her soft moans filled the room and my hard phallus began to twitch. Her hands skimmed over the gentle curve of her sides and disappeared from sight. The sound of a zipper being pulled down made me take a short, quick breath. She closed her legs just enough so the shorts slid down and pooled around her ankles. Mac was bent over and I was given a view of her flower protected by blood engorged labia.

Turning to face me, Mac stepped directly in front of me. She was teasing her taught nipples between her fingers. The fabric of her top strained against her nipples. She straddled my lap, rose up on her knees and took my left hand in hers.

”I’ve known for a long what you have been yearning for.” Mac said, taking my hand and pressing it firmly against her sex.

”Y-you’re right, but we can’t do this, Mac.”

”Oh yes, we can, Grant and we are.”

BonnieBeck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BonnieBeck

I sat there with a loss for words as she rubbed my hand against her bald mound for a moment. Pulling my hand away, Mac lowered herself down on the bulge in my shorts. I hooked my thumbs under the hem of her halter top and slowly pulled it up, stopping just under her hard nubs. Eyes glued on one another, I dragged the top over her nubs, eliciting a groan from Mac. She leaned forward and I sucked on a hard nipple, feeling it getting harder.

”That’s it, give me more. It’s been so long.”

I licked, bit and sucked each ripe nipple as my hands kneaded the pliable flesh of her beautiful orbs.

”Grant, don’t stop. Give it to me harder.”

My loving assault on her chest intensified until she screamed out both in pain and pleasure. When I had let the nipple pop from my mouth, Mac pulled my face between her breasts. I inhaled the apple blossom scent and sighed before giving butterfly kisses on her skin along the way to her full lips.

Our lips touched, sending sparks through our aroused bodies. Her tongue slipped between my lips and our tongues entwined in an erotic dance. My fingers worked their way behind her neck and untied the halter, then moved down to the other tie and undid that one. We were now in the throes of a very passionate kiss, Mac was rubbing her pussy along the big bulge in my shorts. Her breathing became labored as our kiss intensified.

She abruptly pulled back and said, “Let’s continue this upstairs, Grant.”

Mac stood up, took my hand and I happily followed behind her. I’m sure she felt my eyes ogling her firm ass as she scaled the stairs. A few more steps and we were standing at the side of her bed. Her hands went straight to my belt and I removed my shirt as I watched Mac undo the buckle. She pulled the shorts down, letting them pool around my ankles.

Stepping back, she watched me kick the shorts off to the side, followed by my sneakers. We stood there, gazing lustfully at each other for a minute. I could see the lust build in her emerald green eyes as I moved to her. I placed my hand on the small of her back, pulled her close to me and reached down with my other hand. When I slid my fingers between her labia, her body shuddered and a loud moan escaped her lips.

I kissed her full on the lips as she reached down and rubbed her palm over the large circumcised head, spreading the precum down the thick shaft to the cum ladened balls. We stood there for several minutes, she explored the length and girth of the throbbing erection in her hand and my fingers explored the moistness of her pink flower.

Sliding my hand from the small of her back down to the top of her valley, that separates the two rounded cheeks, Mac let out a sigh as my fingers explored the length and depth. I pulled her ever closer and lowered my mouth over her nipple. The hand holding my erection, held on tight as I bit down on the stiff nub. Mac cried out in in both pain and pleasure as I pulled on the nub with my teeth and then released it.

Mac took me by surprise as she pulled away and knelt in front of me. Her hands took hold of my cock and I watched as her lips parted, sliding over the mushroom shaped head. I placed my hands on her head and parted my legs as her mouth slowly descended over the veiny shaft. Her tongue traced along each vein, swirling around the shaft. I felt her hand cup my balls and roll them in her palm. I stood still, enjoying the sensations being administered by Mac's mouth.

I gasped in surprise when I saw the base of my cock disappear into Mac's mouth. She sucked hard as her fingers squeezed my balls. A few moments passed and she released my balls as her mouth slowly ascended the long shaft. Groaning as she bobbed up, then down the throbbing shaft, my fingers became entangled in her hair. The groans grew louder as she brought me closer and closer to the edge, all the while I watched this goddess make love to my cock.

Mac sensed my oncoming orgasm and she quickened her loving assault. My legs began to tremble, breathing became labored as I felt my cock spasm in her mouth. The first blast of flooded her mouth, she pulled back so only the tip was in her mouth. She pumped the shaft with her hands, coaxing the thick fluid from my balls. I moved my hands from her head as she milked me dry. There was so much cum, some had dribbled from her mouth and onto her chest. As my cock softened, she kept licking and giving butterfly kisses.

Helping Mac to her feet, I took her in my arms, "That was amazing." I said just before kissing her.

She kissed back, pushing her tongue in my mouth and I could taste myself. She stepped back and we gazed upon one another momentarily.

"I thought that was amazing, too. I love giving head and swallowing cum, especially yours, Grant."

"Get on the bed Mac, and I’ll prop the pillows against the headboard.”

She smiled, giggling like a school girl as she walked over and pounced on the bed. I followed, ogling her cute butt and had the pillows in place. Going to the foot of the bed, I climb on and knelt at her perfectly manicured feet. She watched from her reclined position against the pillows as I parted her legs, opening her pink flower. She blushed as I looked hungrily at her sex and licked my lips, her breathing quickened in anticipation.

There was no hurry as my flaccid cock is of no use for now. Slowly crawling up, I kissed and licked my way up Mac’s inner thigh. The closer I got, the more moans filled the room and when I reached the Vee, she thrust her hips upward. I kissed my way along the blood engorged labia, moving to the top of her mound and paused momentarily as I inhaled deeply. The aroma of her sex filled my nostrils. Looking up, I saw that her cheeks had turned a deep red and her head was tilted back with eyes closed.

”Please lick me, suck me, fuck me with your tongue!” Mac cried out as her hands mauled her breasts and fingers pinched those eraser sized nubs.

Ignoring her plea, I licked and kissed my way down along the opposite side of her flower and down to the Vee. Pausing for a moment, l laid on my stomach and saw Mac looking at me with a look of disappointment. I smiled and slipped my arms under her legs, resting them on my shoulders. I felt her cross her feet on my back, keeping me in place, though I had no intention of going anywhere. Lowering my head, I heard a sharp gasp as the tip of my tongue touched the perineum.

Pushing my tongue between her swollen lips, she reached down and grabbed a handful of hair. My tongue slid up, then down, over and over until her pussy released the sweetness from within. She begged me to suck her clitoris, instead, I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy eliciting a loud ”GAAWWDD!”

My fingers rubbed her clitoris as my tongue swirled in search of the magical “g-spot.”

”Yes Grant, more, make me come!” Mac screamed out.

My fingers and tongue quickened and just when she was about to explode in orgasmic bliss, I slipped my free hand from under her leg and wet my finger with her liquid desire.

”I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” She screamed out, thrashing about and grabbing fistfuls of bed sheets.

Mac’s orgasm shot through her body as if she were struck by a bolt of lightning. At the right moment, I pushed my wet finger past her puckered hole and her body jerked.

“AARRGGHH!” She cried out.

Her body stiffened, I kept fingers and tongue in place until she had recovered. A few minutes later, I slipped my tongue from her pussy and fingers from her clitoris and ass. I licked up her sweet liquid and swirled my tongue around her puckered hole.

Mac bolted up, “Grant, look at me.”

“What is it, Mac?”

”My ass never had a cock as big as yours before.”

”Do you trust me, Mac?”

”Completely, but I’m not sure about this.”

I rose up on my hands and knees, crawled up to her and kissed her in a reassuring way.

”Okay Grant, but if I say no, you stop.”

”Of course Mac, I would never force something on you. Now turn around and get on your knees.”

I took the pillows and piled them so they’d be under her hips, giving me free access to her ass. Mac took her place over the pillows. I moved behind her, parted her legs and then moved closer, rubbing my hands gently on her firm cheeks up to the small of her back. Doing this for several minutes until I felt her relax.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments