Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Neighbor's Backdoor - Part 2

"Mac has anal sex for the first time with Grant."

55
35 Comments 35
36.8k Views 36.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

 

When my hands felt her muscles relax, I kissed and licked one cheek while I gently rubbed the other for several moments. My mouth and hand switched cheeks and repeated the kissing, licking and rubbing. I licked my way to the top of the groove that separated her two desirable cheeks. 

I exhaled a gentle breath down the length of her groove, she shuddered and softly purred at the sensation. The musky scent of her anus filled my nostrils as I moved ever closer. Mac reached back with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Reaching the puckered hole, I brushed my tongue around the edge several times as my hand returned to the small of her back, gently rubbing as the tip of my now curled tongue touched the puckered hole.

”Oohh, be gentle,” she cooed, pulling her cheeks even further apart.

Slowly, the tip of my tongue pushed past the opening while at the same time, two fingers pushed deep into her pussy. Both tongue and fingers moved together, Mac cried out as the arousal began to strike every nerve in her body. After several moments, I let my fingers slip from her pussy and licked the length of her slit. With my slick finger, I pushed slowly past the puckered hole. Mac pushed back and my tongue slipped deeper in her pussy as my finger plunged deep in her anus.

Both of us remained still for several moments, allowing Mac to get comfortable with my finger in her rectum. When she was ready, I slid my finger back and forth in her anus while licking her pussy. Her orgasm was building and I pulled back from her, she groaned in disappointment. I moved up and positioned the head of my cock against the entrance to her pussy. Just as I was about to thrust my now rigid cock forward, she started to say...

”Please...”

Before she could finish I pushed balls deep into her pussy. Mac let out a yelp, surprised at the sudden feeling of being filled all at once. Her juices flowed freely and I scooped up the sweet fluid with my fingers. As I lubed her puckered hole, I pulled back and let my cock slip from her pussy. I was still rubbing the small of her back as I rested the tip of my seven inch cock against her puckered hole.

”I’m going to go very slow, to allow you to get used to my cock.”

”Okay, I’m ready."

“Remember, say stop at any time."

I pushed against her puckered hole and felt the sphincter muscle give way. Once I had the cock head in her anus, I held still. Mac had let out a moan and took a sharp breath as she felt the penetration.

Several moments went by and I asked, “Ready to go on?”

”Yes.”

Pushing further in, she said, “Stop.”

I held still and asked, “Do you want me to pull out?”

”No.”

I continued to slowly fill her with my cock until I was all the way in.

”Oh God, yes!” she groaned, shaking her head.

I held onto her hips and slowly slid my cock back and forth in her tight anus. Mac was moaning as she reached back and rubbed her clit.

AnnaTotty11
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaTotty11

Thrusting my hips forward, then back, I buried my cock deep in her rectum. The sound of my ball sac slapping against her, filled the room as she grunted and groaned.

“That’s it, slam that monster all the way in!” she cried out.

I teased her by going deliberately slow and then fast and hard. She buried her face in the sheets, muffling her moans as I pulled her to me with every thrust. Mac’s tight anus squeezed my cock as her orgasm began to take control of her body.

“I’m cuummiinngg!” she screamed out as her fingers furiously rubbed her clit.

Her body shuddered as she came, her sweetness flowed freely from her pussy. I was close to coming and quickened my thrusts as Mac brought herself to a body convulsing orgasm rubbing her clit. I quickened my drilling of her rectum, the need to come was edging closer. A tingling sensation slowly built in my loins, spreading to every nerve as I kept ramming my cock in her rectum.

“Cum in my ass now, stud!” she cried out between gasps.

Plunging my cock over and over into her rectum, she trembled as another orgasm wracked her body.

I’M CUUMMIINNGG!” she screamed, thrashing about as a second orgasm shot like a bolt to every nerve in her body. She convulsed uncontrollably as I continued plunging my cock over and over into her rectum. 

“I’m cuummiinngg!” I groaned out as the first load of my seed bathed her rectum.

We both were covered in a film of sweat as I pounded her ass, draining my balls of their thick fluid. When I was finally spent, I collapsed on top of Mac. We stayed like that for a moment before I reached under her and pulled out the pillows. She collapsed on the bed and still on top, I rolled her onto her side with my cock still buried in her rectum.

Putting an arm across her bosom, I felt her heart beating as I nuzzled her neck. The next thing I knew, Mac is facing me and lightly kissing my cheek. 

I stirred a bit as she said, ”Wake up stud, we dozed off for a bit.”

Opening my eyes, she softly kissed me on the lips. I stroked her hair, looked in her eyes and said, “You, are amazing.”

”Thank you for not rushing. It had been a long time since I experienced that and you were amazing.”

She sat up, looked at my flaccid cock and grabbed my hand, “Let’s go get you cleaned up stud, I want that monster in my pussy.”

Mac pulled me out of bed and we headed to the shower. This was going to be a holiday of all sorts of fireworks.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments