Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our new Friend

"A new friend comes over for a drink, and much, much more."

11
2 Comments 2
24.6k Views 24.6k
5.9k words 5.9k words

She’s sitting there, on the couch, her head turned towards me, and listening. We’ve been talking for over an hour, her and me and Emma. Emma’s now in the kitchen, fetching refills for the gin and tonics that have slowly moved our moods, from a nervous awkwardness towards something more intimate. More pleasurable. Closer.

A moment later, Emma re-enters the room, her arrival heralded by the clink of ice in crystal glasses, which seems in that moment to be the most erotic sound one could imagine. Our friend does not take her eyes from mine. Emma joins us on the couch, sitting behind her. She sets the three drinks down on the low coffee table, and her hands now being free, places them on our friend’s shoulders. I shift my gaze to her, and she smiles.

“You both seem to be having a lovely time, what could you be talking about?”

“You,” I reply, smiling too.

“Really?” she asks. “I’d rather talk about our new friend here.”

She leans forwards slightly and kisses her on the curve of her shoulder, through the thin white v-neck jumper she’s wearing.

“She’s lovely, don’t you think?”

She kisses her again, this time on the bare skin between her shoulder and neck, and our friend tilts her head a little to one side, sighing softly and opening her mouth. Emma’s hands move gently down her body, brushing against the sides of her breasts.

“God, your body is beautiful,” says Emma, her fingers gently stroking her stomach, just below the curve of her breasts. “And you’re not wearing a bra.” She looks at me now; “See?” she says.

She reaches up and pulls down the front of the jumper that’s the only thing between me and our friend’s lovely breasts, past the point at which a bra would have become visible. Her now hard nipples push against the fabric.

“I don’t think I’ll be getting around to that drink just yet,” I say and lean forwards, hooking a finger over the v-neck, helping Emma to pull the jumper down further still. One hard nipple tilts as the seam passes over it, and then pops out, pointing towards me. I lean further forward and down, and she arches her back a little. She’s rising up to meet me, making it easier to take that hard nub between my lips. I pull her nipple into my mouth, sucking it gently. She draws her breath in a slow intake, and twists around towards Emma, closing her eyes and kissing her deeply — a movement that pushes her breast harder against my mouth. I suck harder, and slip my hand around her arched back, pulling her closer still.

We stay like this for a little while, kissing and licking. Then, I straighten up and watch as our friend leans back further. She twists around more, her kiss with Emma deepening and her v-neck jumper lifting back up, covering her rock-hard nipple again. It’s still outlined — from the side now — through the fabric, even without the top being pulled tight against it. I reach out to touch it, feeling its hardness through the soft material. Lifting a little the weight of her breast, I cup and caress it, enjoying its shape and its curve.

I sit back and gaze for a long moment at a sight more beautiful and erotic than any I thought I’d ever see. My love, Emma, and our lovely new friend kissing passionately on the couch. I remember the two of us meeting her, at a party, a long time ago. I had been smitten, and she and Emma had found an instant intimacy, giggling together over glasses of wine. Later that evening, as Emma and I lay together in bed, kissing and touching and getting ready to fuck, she’d surprised me by saying out loud exactly what had been on my mind since we’d come home.

“I think I want to fuck her,” she had said, “I think I want to kiss her while you watch, and play with her nice, round, soft breasts.”

“Oh god, so do I,” I replied. And so, for the next half an hour, as we played, and fucked, and came, she told me in detailed, filthy language, precisely what she wanted to do to her, what she wanted me to do to both of them, and what they’d both to do me.

These words are on my mind, as I reach down, and lift the jumper over our friend’s head. She breaks away from the kiss, and straightens up, turning back towards me. She raises her arms over her head so I can continue undressing her. Her eyes are open, shining, her smile wide.

After that first night, Emma and I hadn’t mentioned it to each other again, we’d lain together, breathless and happy, and had fallen blissfully asleep. The thoughts of another woman’s body remained on both our minds as we’d drifted away. It’s no exaggeration to say that Emma was the love of my life. Finding, and falling in love with her had been nothing short of an inexplicable miracle. She’d saved me from life in a bedsit, from small-time drug dealing, a dull, dead-end job, and a future of weekend blowouts that would probably have landed me in jail — or possibly worse. Sex with Emma was always wonderful, and filled with love for each other. But still, I’d wondered if those few times in my past during which I’d been offered a chance with two women had gone differently if I hadn’t been so shy… Well, I’d just wondered how it might have worked out.

And until that night, almost two years ago, I’d thought those fantasies were mine alone.

Emma leans forward, picks up her gin, ice tinkling in the glass. She says, leaning back against one of the big round pillows, “It’s your turn, I think I want to drink this drink and watch you guys for a little while.”

She grins cheekily, sips daintily from the glass, and settles back, with her free hand resting on her thigh. She’s wearing the black dress that I’ve often named as my favourite. We’d picked it out together for tonight, a couple of evenings ago, during a very enjoyable dress-up session, which had predictably ended up with us both naked and happy. The dress wraps around and is held together with a single brass buckle on the elasticated belt that helps the top half of the dress hug Emma’s beautiful breasts.

And so, it’s my turn. Our friend stands up, and I sit forward on the couch, bringing my face level with her belly button. I kiss her belly softly and reach my hands around behind her. She’s wearing a pale orange skirt, that goes rather perfectly with her white jumper that’s now lying on the floor. Her legs are bare and long, and I can’t feel any underwear under that skirt. I lift it with my fingers as I kiss her belly more firmly, moving my hands over her firm arse. I find she’s wearing the tiniest thong, one that surely fails even to function as an item of underwear. I want to see what she looks like, wearing just that — Wearing only the thong, without the skirt — But maybe I’m still unsure. Instead, I keep just kissing and licking around the top of the skirt, up to her belly button, caressing the slightly soft flesh of her belly with my tongue.

“That’s so nice,” she says, sighing.

“No, I can’t help it,” blurts Emma. “If he’s not going to take that skirt off you, I’m going to have to.” Emma moves off the couch, kneels behind her, and slowly pulls the skirt down.

“Both of you,” our friend says, “mmmm....”

She pushes her hips towards me, my face now inches from with the tiny scrap of underwear that I’d been so eager to see. It’s sleek, and shiny, with a slight patch of wetness from her pussy, the outline of which I could clearly see through the fabric. Her skin is pale and soft, and I kiss her right thigh, where her leg curves away, just under her pussy. And then again, this time on that dark patch, tasting her for the first time. I sit back slightly, and Emma’s hands, in a perfectly timed moment, appear on each side of her hips. She pulls down the thin straps that hold the triangle in place, revealing the naked shining lips of her pussy. Our friend lifts one leg, and then the other, to allow Emma to remove the underwear and skirt entirely, giving me alluring glimpses of her clit of her parted lips. My heart lurches deliciously in my chest. She shifts slightly for balance, and raises her leg again, this time higher, onto the couch to my left. Her thighs are apart, her lips separated, revealing the beautiful folds of her pussy. Emma’s to my right, gazing lasciviously at this image of decadence, as I bury my face eagerly between her legs.

Her taste is overpowering, her nude pussy so delicious. I reach my tongue out as far as I can, licking long sweeps between her lips, up over her clit, trying to give it a flick with the tip of my tongue. It’s something I’m not especially good at, and Emma has never been very impressed with my efforts, but she seems to like it. She twitches her hips slightly each time I change direction, and grinds her them a little, and lets out slight moans and whimpers, and I hear Emma say;

“I think she likes that…,” and then to our friend, looking up at her, “You like that don’t you?”

A groan from above, “Mmmm, fuck yes…”

Emma looks back at me, “Here, come here, I want to taste her, I want to taste her on you.”

I lean back from my licking and turn to my right, where Emma’s kneeling, still wearing her black dress. The brass buckle is undone, the elastic belt hanging down, and the dress is open slightly, revealing that she’s not wearing a bra either. Emma kisses me, sharing with me the intoxicating taste of the pussy I’d been licking seconds ago. As her tongue slips past mine, I wonder whether or not she’s wearing any knickers under her half-open dress.

Emma holds my face in her hands as our tongues play in each other’s mouths, and our new beautiful friend kneels down on the carpet to join us.

“That was fucking gorgeous,” she says, “and this looks lovely too.”

She moves behind Emma and begins to unwrap her, the black dress opening to reveal Emma’s beautiful breasts. I break away from the kiss, moving out of the way. The dress is unwound, and she removes it, Emma lifting herself to free it from between her heels and her bottom. She’s kneeling up now, with her legs apart, my question answered. I reach out to touch the blonde hair of her pussy as she sways a little from side to side, naked, watching me watch her.

“Right,” our friend says to me, “I think it’s your turn again.”

And she stands, nude, slender, and proud. I stand up slowly too, enjoying the changing view of her body, from thighs to bald pussy, to belly-button, to round breasts, to smiling and beautiful face.

She watches me rise, following my eyes as they move over her, enjoying my gaze. “We’re both naked, but you still have your clothes on,” she observes.

Emma also stands and slips a bare arm around our friend’s waist, saying, “I think it’s time we fixed that.” She looks at her, “it’s going to be difficult for us to both suck his cock until he comes in your mouth if he’s still got his pants on.”

She’s laughing as she pushes me back on the couch, and then she turns, and kisses our new friend, seemingly forgetting me momentarily. Their tongues move together, their hands move over each other’s bare skin, stroking, squeezing, pushing their bodies and breasts together. I take the opportunity to undo my belt and struggle out of my jeans. It’s never an elegant operation, my hard cock making it more difficult even than usual. They break their kiss, look down at me, and grin.

“Right then,” Emma says to me.

She kneels down between my legs, pulls the jeans I’m still half-wearing down, and frees my feet from them. She moves my knees apart. She looks up at me, with a cheeky and debauched smile on her face. Moving forward, she licks my cock from its base, slowly all the way up, tilts her head forwards, and takes its length into her mouth. Her tongue is long and hot - her mouth soft and warm. That first electricity moves through me as she runs her lips down my cock, stretching my foreskin back, swallowing me.

She grips the shaft of my cock in two hands and starts to fuck me with her lips and mouth, moving up and down. With each stroke, a blissful pleasure begins to gather. Its tingles and surges mingle with the twin sensations of her hair falling onto my chest, and her breasts brushing my thighs.

Our friend, still standing, steps to the couch. Kneeling on it next to me, she bends down and starts licking and kissing me gently on the cheek.

“We’ve got this all planned you know,” she says, between kisses, “I like to get the come swallowing out of the way at the start.” She moves around, her lips almost touching mine, continuing in a whisper. “Emma’s going to keep sucking your cock, and then she’s going to make you come in my mouth.”

She starts kissing my cheek again, murmuring, “Don’t worry, you’ll still get to fuck one, or maybe even both of us, and while you’re recovering from filling my mouth with your come, I’m going to lick Emma’s pussy and clit until she comes.

“She’s said she’s going to need your mouth on her tits, because she’s not sure I’ll be able to quite finish her off, and so when you’re ready, that’ll be your job...” She kisses me again. I love the sound of the word tits on her lips, the sound of all the filthy, erotic words she’s using. Her attentions on my cheek have left it tingling, the skin alive with electricity, as though her kisses were each continuing still.

While I’m enjoying her words, Emma’s giving me her complete attention, my cock sliding in and out of her mouth, her hands firm on my shaft. Every few moments she stops, and licks in circles around its head, her long tongue curving around its shape, before taking me deep into her mouth again. The sensation is exquisite, each journey into her mouth might make me come by itself. The licks, and sucks, the strokes of her tongue, her lips and hands on me, joining into one seamless experience of pleasure.

Our friend leans back from the kiss, looking directly into my eyes. “But right now, it’s time for you to lick my pussy again.”

She swings a leg over my chest, and shimmies up the couch, pushing her bald and delicious pussy into my face. I grab her arse with both hands and pull her towards me, leaning back against the cushion behind my head. I try to match the rhythm of the licks I give her hole and her clit to the long strokes that Emma’s delivers to my cock. I move a hand further around her arse cheek, keeping up the pressure with the other, still pushing her into my face while I lick. I reach from behind into the wetness of her pussy, lifting those juices up to her arsehole, experimentally moving in small circles around its tight, closed entrance. She wiggles her bum in response, pushing back against my finger.

“Oh, mmmm, Emma said you liked to do that, and I told her you can do anything you fucking well want, and you can especially do that.” She pushes her bum back harder. “I want you to push that long wet finger as far up my tight little arsehole as you can get it.” Her voice is slow and deliberate, as though she wants to enjoy the feel of every word she’s saying, the shape of them in her mouth… tight and fucking and arsehole.

And so I do, and she squeals a little, and I push harder, with my tongue inside her beautiful pussy. The taste is more delicious than any wine, the feeling of my cock in Emma’s mouth more intense a pleasure than I think I can stand.

I take a chance and slide a second finger next to the first, which takes some dipping it in and out of her to get it as wet as her tight arse needs it to be. But then it’s there, and I’m lost in sensation. The taste of her, my two fingers held tight inside her, my other hand still pushing her pussy onto my face, and my cock receiving the blowjob of its life. An intensity builds in my chest, tendrils of pleasure move down my body, and I realise that if Emma doesn’t stop sucking me soon, I’ll start to come, and there won’t be any stopping it.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

But Emma doesn’t seem to be showing any signs of slowing. She’s very good at sucking me until I’m sure I’m past the point of no return, and then she stops and climbs back up to kiss me with the taste of my cock on her lips and tongue — and so I concentrate on our friends pussy. I lick it as hard as I can, flicking her clit at the top, and pushing my tongue into her hole at the bottom. I hold her against my face with one hand, sliding the two fingers of my other in and out of her arse. Above me she moans with each thrust, wriggles with each lick, holding onto the back of the couch for support.

Emma speeds up, gripping my cock, now sucking just its swollen head into her mouth, before releasing it, and curving licks all over its round tip. She does this again, and again, and again. Fucking me with her wet lips, in a perfect, implacable rhythm.

And then, it’s suddenly too late.

A surging, unstoppable force rises in me, moving through my body. I push my hips upward involuntarily. I start to come, unable to contain it, helpless. The sensation of the fluid pumping up my cock is so intense that I cry out. Emma sinks down on me, pushes my cock right back into her throat, and I feel her swallow, and swallow, and suck every drop from me until she finally lets me go, and falls back onto the soft carpet.

“Oh my god,” says our friend, “did you make him come? You said you never did that.” She’s impressed, and with a mock scold in her voice says, “I wanted that come in my mouth, now I’ll have to come over there and taste it on you.”

She climbs off me, my fingers leaving her arse, my tongue leaving her pussy. She kisses me while my eyes are still closed in a delirious exhausted haze of lingering pleasure and happiness. “That was lovely,” she says to me, “you just relax there for a bit, and think of all the bad things you still want to do to us.” I feel her moving away, towards Emma, “but don’t be too long,” she adds.

I lift my legs up on the couch, collapse sideways against a cushion, and open my eyes to see Emma sitting up again, her naked breasts swaying a little as she leans over to the coffee table. She takes a long drink from her almost-forgotten gin and tonic, the ice cubes falling forwards in the glass against her upper lip.

Our friend crawls over to her, “I can’t believe you swallowed him,” she says, kissing her softly on the cheek while she drinks.

“I know, I can’t believe it either,” says Emma, putting down the glass. “I don’t think I’ll make a habit of it though,” she adds, “it’s kind of yuk.” She makes a face, sticking out her tongue.

“I love it,” our friend tells her, “but I guess it’s an acquired taste…”

“You’re a freak.” Emma laughs, and they kiss again, on the lips this time.

Emma lies back, “Come here, freak,” she says, smiling a broad and beautiful smile, her naked body welcoming, her breasts resting soft and round against her chest, her nipples hard.

Our friend leans over Emma, on her hands and knees. She kisses her once on the lips again, before continuing those kisses in a path down her body, over her breasts. She plants one delicate kiss on each nipple, and continues in a straight line over her belly, crawling backwards, stopping once her lips reach Emma’s pussy.

Emma reaches down to our friend’s head, as her pussy starts to receive long, slow, deep licks. Emma’s hands caress her neck, stroke her hair, and I can hear Emma’s breaths deepening to the long sighs I know are a sign of her pleasure. She’s enjoying the thorough licking her pussy’s receiving, and I lie there for a few moments, listening to her pleasure build, to the erotic sound of her long breaths. I watch our friend’s arse move forward and back, as she delivers those licks.

Then I remember; I’d first walked in on them about a week ago, she’d been coming over regularly, and was often around when I got in from work. After that first time we’d met, and that first time in bed that Emma had breathlessly told me of her fantasies, she’d become a good friend to both of us. There had been no repeat of that night, Emma hadn’t mentioned it again, and I hadn’t asked. Perhaps I’d just hoped that if she became our friend, something might just happen naturally, and in any case, I didn’t want to derail what was becoming a lovely friendship between the three of us.

She and Emma were learning guitar together, something Emma had always wanted to do, but something to which she’d never quite put her efforts. Our friend though, during one of the many evenings we’d spent after dinner together, talking over the remains of the wine and the desert, had equalled Emma’s unmet ambition. Together they announced that they would do exactly that.

And so, she and Emma would spend a couple of hours on the Thursdays when Emma’s job finished early, and mine late, sitting opposite each other on chairs, performing cruel and unnecessary acts upon poor defenceless guitar chords. Later, their cruelty expanded to murdering songs. But together, over months, they found that the songs weren’t quite finished off by their efforts. Eventually, they even began to sound quite good.

Most of those Thursdays I’d hear their gradually improving playing through the window of our lounge, as I walked up to the door. I’d heard them stop once they heard me enter since they were a little uncomfortable with an audience even of one. Then we’d talk a while together until it was time for her to leave. This time though, I’d heard no music, only silence, and instinctively had made my entrance quieter too. As I had walked into the room, I’d caught the briefest glimpse of them sharing a passionate kiss, their hands on each other’s bodies. They’d sprung apart, and our friend had leapt up, made an excuse, and fled.

Emma, mortified, had followed her out but returned alone and silent. I’d told her I didn’t mind, that I knew she loved me, and that I loved her, and that I could easily share her with another. After we’d talked, and sent our friend a few text messages, after a few days had passed, she returned. She had arrived carrying a bottle of gin, in her blue denim jacket, a thin white jumper, her breasts clearly outlined and unrestrained by anything so inelegant as a bra. Her slender legs had been more revealed than covered by her pale, pleated, orange skirt. She had looked a little shy, but had said, with a cheeky tilt of her lovely head; “Are you ready, then?”

The memory of her arrival dressed so beautifully, and the image of her naked before me, licking Emma’s pussy so expertly, so deliberately, is overwhelming. My heart beating hard in my chest, I leave the safety of the couch and move over the carpet on my hands and knees to join them on the floor. I lie next to Emma, and she turns her head towards me.

“You made me come,” I say, smiling at her.

“Shhh,” she replies.

We kiss, tongues slipping and rolling past each other. I move my hand down her body, over her breasts, towards the blonde hair of her pussy, and down further still, to where our friend’s tongue is slipping up and down. From clit to hole and back again. I start to massage her clit from above, moving my kiss from her mouth down to her breast, searching for her nipple with my eyes closed. I pull it into my mouth, giving it nibbles and sucks, in the way that through the years together, I’d learned that she loved.

Emma’s breathing catches in her throat, as she murmurs, almost to herself, “Oh god, fucking hell, my god…”

I keep my rhythm going, trying to match the licks that Emma’s pussy is receiving, keeping my finger moving in circles over her clit, feeling the tongue join it, and move back, and join it again, knowing that the orgasm that Emma needs is moving closer. A good orgasm takes time, and patience, and we both silently apply ourselves, our fingers, our mouths, our tongues, to Emma’s pleasure. Her breathing quickens, her breaths become words;

“Yes… yes... yes...” she arches her back, pushing her breast into my mouth hard, and cries out, “FUCK! Oh my god YES…!”

It’s the loudest sound she’s ever made while coming. As far as I am able to remember, proving that there’s nothing to quite match receiving the attention of two people that love you, both of whom are concentrating their every effort to the task of bringing you as much pleasure as your body is capable of receiving.

She collapses back onto the floor, twitching, as her pussy continues to receive gentle ministrations from my finger, and our friend’s tongue, until we take pity on her cries and whimpers. Together we move up her body to share a logistically difficult, but incredibly erotic, three-way kiss. Our tongues together, sharing the taste of Emma’s pussy. After a moment or two, Emma pulls away from the kiss, and laughs;

“That was incredible, oh my god,” she says. She closes her eyes and sighs a long and satisfied sigh. She opens them again, and stretches her arms above her head, lifting her breasts upward as she lies there. She relaxes back onto the carpet, resting her arms across her body.

“I want to watch you two fuck now, I’m a little tired,” she says, smiling.

Our friend gets up, facing me, kneeling with her thighs wide apart. She traces a line down her body with a fingernail, leaving a slight trail in her flesh, before moving it down into her naked pussy. She slips the finger inside, and, lifting back to her lips and tongue, tastes herself with a smile. “Emma,” she says, “I think I know what he wants.”

Emma grins at her, “Oh, I know exactly what he wants,” and then to me, “it’s OK, I want you to. I want to watch it.”

And so, my heart beating hard, my vision swimming and tilting with the eroticism of the moment, I hear the words;

“I want your nice, hard cock in my arse until you come. I love it.” And with her invitation still vibrating in my ears, she rotates, pivoting on her right knee, and presents to me her round arse cheeks, her glistening pussy, and her tight, dark, puckered arsehole. Even after coming in Emma’s mouth, the sight of this beautiful pussy and round arse in front of me makes my cock start to grow again. I’m still lying on my side, next to Emma. She sits up, and watches, with a silent and erotic gaze, as I rise to a kneeling position, and move over to lick this perfect image from clit, past pussy, to arse, and back down again. I straighten up, move forwards, my hardening cock rising.

Emma’s next to me suddenly, and produces, apparently from nowhere, a small bottle of lube. It must have been sitting on the table the whole time, though I hadn’t noticed it earlier. She begins to coat my cock, and the secret hole it’s about to penetrate. She strokes my length, a fire is starting to burn again, and I watch as she slips a finger inside that lovely arse, spreading the lube deeper. She inserts a second finger next to the first and is rewarded with a deep, appreciative moan from our friend.

“Ooooh, Mmmmm, yes…” she says, “that’s fucking hot.”

Emma twists her fingers inside her.

“Fuck, god, mmm, yes.” And then, “fuck, yes... fuck, fuck…”

Emma keeps twisting, pushing her fingers in further with each turn.

Our friend turns to face us. “I want his cock,” she says. She looks directly at me, “Now.”

I need no further encouragement. Emma slides her fingers out of her. I position myself at her dark, secret hole, before it winks closed again, and press forward. My cock bends slightly, but Emma holds it true as I push inward, and slip inside.

“Ahhhh, ow, urgghhh, yes…” our friend gasps and squeals a little, as her arsehole stretches around the head of my cock.

The sensation is extraordinary, a new experience, one I’d longed for so much, for so long. An arse does not feel the same as a pussy I discover, it’s tighter, harder. It grips and squeezes, and my cock hardens further in response. We stay there for a moment, Emma’s hand on my cock. I’m hot and held, inside this perfect arsehole, as it begins to relax around me.

“Fuck me,” commands our friend, pushing back against me, urging me forwards.

And I begin, in a single, slow, firm motion, to bury my entire length inside her, Emma’s hand releasing me as I move forward.

She screams, “AAaahhhhhh, YES! FUCK! YES!...Ahhhh!”

Emma watches, stroking the arse cheek closest to her, as I pull back out, and slide forward again, fucking this perfect arsehole in slow, long strokes. With each deep invasion, our friend’s groans increase in volume, and the fire within me begins to concentrate, a gathering heat at the base of my cock.

Emma hooks her left arm around my waist, matching my strokes with her body against mine, joining the motion. She pushes her breasts against me and starts to kiss and lick my neck. The tingles from those kisses travel in shivers and waves, downward, fuelling that fire, joining it, intensifying it.

From between her breaths, our friend manages to pant;

“Oh… God…. Fuck… Yes,” she’s pushing hard back against me as I thrust, taking my entire cock easily, loving every inch of its length.

“Fuck… Me….” she moans.

Emma starts to whisper in my ear, alternating her words with licks and kisses, “Fuck, this is so fucking hot, fuck her...” She lowers her hand to my bum, alternating pushing me forwards with following me back as I slide in and out of our friend’s arse, the motion smooth and long, Emma’s breath against my ear close and hot.

Each deep thrust brings me closer, each kiss from Emma a tipping point to a new aspect of sensation. Each push into this arse so tight and deep, each pull-out a relief from pressure, yet leaving me wanting to thrust home again. I fuck her, in and out, sliding, lubricated, intense and perfect. It can’t go on forever, even though Emma had taken so much of my come into her mouth, there’s somehow still more. And in a long shuddering pumping spasm, I finally come, a release flowing through every nerve of my body. Even the soles of my feet tingle with the energy of it.

I collapse forwards, and together our friend and I tip sideways onto our right, onto the soft carpet. My cock is still deep in her arse, its length softening as I slide a hand up her body, and around, coming to rest holding her left breast gently. Emma moves behind me, her breasts pushed against my back, her hard nipples perceptible against my skin, her breath warm on my neck.

“Did you like that?” she asks me, softly.

“It was amazing,” I reply.

Our friend sighs, “Mmmm, I can feel you still inside me," she says.

I push myself gently into her, feeling the inside of her warm arse grip me.

“Nice,” she says.

She squeezes again, and this time I'm pushed out, no longer hard enough to remain inside her. “I’m a little bit sore now,” she admits, “and I haven’t come yet either…” she sighs, “but I think I’m done for the night.”

“I’m sorry — ” I begin to apologise, but Emma interrupts;

“He’s terrible like that, always coming and leaving me hanging,” she laughs.

“I can — " I start again, about to explain what I’d like to do to finish her off, but our friend laughs too.

“It’s ok guys,” she says, ”that was wonderful.” She smiles and sighs happily again. “Anyway, I’m certainly not going home tonight,” she rolls away from us, onto her back. She stretches, her arms over her head, her long legs straight, her breasts each pulled to two mirror-image teardrop shapes.

“I’m sleeping in your bed tonight.” She rolls back again, facing us, “Nice and warm between you two gorgeous people, and in the morning, you’re going to make it up to me, both of you.”

 

Published 
Written by overboard_nz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments