Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Such a bad little fucktoy

"Emma gets caught sexting and her girlfriend isn't happy"

54
27 Comments 27
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Emma turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She rubbed the towel through her brunette hair before wrapping it around her body. She stepped into the bedroom to choose a clean pair of panties but stopped short as she found her girlfriend, Carol, standing in the bedroom glaring at her and holding Emma’s phone.

“You’ve been a bad girl, haven’t you, Emma?”

Emma swallowed, she felt vulnerable standing there, the flimsy towel offered no protection as she watched Carol stepping closer.

“You know what happens to bad girls don’t you, Emma?”

Carol reached forward and tugged the towel from Emma’s body.

Emma tried to cover herself but Carol just laughed. 

“You feel modest and shy now? After all you’ve been up to?”

She took a step closer. Emma took a step back until the wall pressed against her back. She stiffened, her eyes locked on Carol. Emma gulped as Carol reached up and grabbed her hair. 

Emma thought how the height difference used to excite her. How Carol looming over her used to make her feel protected but now, Emma realised how Carol could dominate her so easily.

Carol held up Emma’s phone. Emma gulped again, forced to look at her phone as Carol opened a picture of Emma, wearing a pair of pale blue panties, the damp patch spreading over her crotch. 

"You left your phone unlocked.” Carol’s let the simple statement hang in the air. She scrolled forward with her thumb. The next picture had Emma’s panties tugged down, showing the creamy residue congealed on the inside of the gusset.

She lowered the phone. “Get on the bed, Emma. Hands and knees. Now!”

Emma quickly scampered across the room and crawled onto the bed on all fours. She looked straight ahead. Her naked body trembled. Despite herself, she could feel her pussy dampen.

Carol stood, watching her. The rasp as she pulled the leather belt out of her jeans echoed around the silent room. She knelt on the bed, wrapping the belt around Emma’s wrists, binding them together.

Emma gazed up at her. “I’m sorry,” she whimpered.

Carol didn’t acknowledge her but merely wrapped the other end of the belt through the headboard and tugged it tight. Emma’s wrists were yanked forward, her face was pressed into the bed and her ass was in the air. Carol tied off the belt and stepped back, pulling her tee-shirt over her head.

Emma turned her face and watched as Carol quickly stripped. Carol's breasts were so much bigger than Emma's and Emma loved how they bounced as Carol rode her like a cowgirl. She'd missed that. The last few months had been so difficult. Carol had been so wrapped up in her job and struggling to get her PhD finished that Emma had become more of a friend and support crutch than a lover. 

Carol saw her looking and scowled at her as she stepped out of her panties. 

“You’re such a fucking cum slut, Emma.”

Carol walked over and rummaged in the laundry basket, pulling out the pair of blue panties Emma had been wearing when she had taken the pictures. She raised them to her nose and scowled as she wrinkled her nose.

“You smell like a cheap whore.”

She climbed on top of Emma, straddling her back, knees either side. She pulled Emma’s head back by her hair. As Emma opened her mouth to cry out, Carol stuffed the soiled panties into her mouth.

Emma’s eyes bulged as the crusted fabric was pushed into her mouth. The stale flavours of cum and a hint of pee filling her mouth.

“Taste your cunt, you fucking slut,” Carol whispered, her lips inches from Emma’s ear. She slid her way down Emma’s body. Emma shivered, she could sense the venom in her words and for the first time, worried that she had pushed Carol too far this time.

Carol slid her fingertips down Emma’s spine and along her taint. Emma flinched as she felt Carol’s fingers stroke her labia. She blushed as she realised that Carol could feel how wet she was.

“You fucking slut, you’re dripping.”

Carol knelt behind Emma and wiped Emma’s juices along her ass crack, circling Emma’s puckered dark star. When she felt Emma moan with pleasure, she stopped and reached over, opened the bedside drawer and pulled out the purple feeldoe.

“Little fucktoys don’t get to decide what happens.” 

KendraBaloteli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraBaloteli

Carol raised herself up and slowly pushed the bulbous head of the feeldoe inside. She groaned a low guttural moan as the silicone stretched her wet velvet walls. Her pelvic floor muscles contracted, clenched, holding it in place. She slowly ran her fingers along the length of the silicone shaft, stroking it as if it was her cock, her girl-cock.

She brought her hand down hard on Emma’s left ass cheek. The crack echoed around the room, mingled with Emma’s yelp and Carol’s calm command, “Lift your ass higher, cum slut.”

Emma blushed and whimpered. The whole situation had her dripping. As she shuffled her knees forward to raise her ass higher into the air, she felt her juices dripping out and dribbling onto the sheets. Her face was pressed into the mattress, inhaling their stale sweat and odours that permeated the bedsheets. Carol knelt behind her, one hand clutching the shaft. She guided the head between Emma’s legs, smearing Emma’s juices over the feeldoe. She lined it up and with one push of her hips, shoved the feeldoe deep into Emma’s dripping pussy.

“FFUUUMMMPHHHH” Emma howled, her noises muffled by the used panties gag. Carol’s fingers dug into Emma’s hips, pulling her ass back hard onto the silicone feeldoe. Carol moved her hips forward and back, building up a rhythm.

“I can hear your cunt squelch, you little whore.”

She pulled the feeldoe back until just the tip was still inside Emma then paused, listening to the whimpered moans coming from behind Emma’s makeshift gag. With a grunt, she slammed her hips forward, driving the feeldoe in deeper, harder, faster.

Carol watched Emma’s fingers grip the belt restraining her wrists as the bound girl edged closer towards an orgasm.

“I think your cunt’s already had enough use, cum slut.”

Carol pulled out, leaving Emma kneeling, empty, a trail of goo stretched between the tip of the feeldoe and Emma’s dripping pussy.

Carl reached forward and pulled the soiled panties out of Emma's mouth. As Emma inhaled a lungful of air, Carol whispered in her ear. 

"Beg for it, cum slut… Beg!" 

"Please," she whimpered.

Carol giggled as she rubbed the tip of the girlcock around and around Emma’s puckered dark star. Emma’s creamy juices glistened as Carol smeared them over her ass.

"Please what? Say it… Say it, whore!" 

The last word was virtually spat out as Carol positioned herself behind Emma. One hand guided the feeldoe, the other reached up to grab a clump of Emma's hair. 

"Fuck me, fuck my whore’s ass." 

The words had hardly left Emma's mouth when Carol yanked on Emma's hair, snapping her head back. Their eyes met, reflected in the mirror above the bed. Then Carol slammed her hips forward, driving the feeldoe into Emma's tight puckered rectum. 

The scream sounded to Emma like it was coming from somewhere else. She felt her ring being forced open as she was sodomised by her lover. 

Carol took her. She held tight to Emma's hair, using it like reins as she moved the feeldoe in and out of Emma's ass. She settled into an easy rhythm, every time she almost pulled out, she would slap one of Emma's ass cheeks before slamming he girlcock back in again. 

Emma's plaintive cries of "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" followed the same rhythm. 

Carol pushed her hips in hard, grinding her mound against Emma’s ass. Her hand slipped around to rub Emma’s clit. She locked eyes with Emma in the mirror, watching the younger girl’s face contort as she struggled to hold back her impending orgasm.

Carol rolled Emma’s clit between finger and thumb, tugging on it as she pushed the girlcock deeper into her ass.

“Show me, cum slut. Show me how you cum on my girlcock.”

Carol bucked her hips, thrusting in deeper.

“Fuuucckkkkkk” Emma howled as her orgasm exploded. Carol was only milliseconds behind. She spasmed on the girlcock impaled in Emma’s ass before collapsing on top of her.

Carol lay there, her breasts squashed into Emma’s back, feeling her heart pound, trying to draw oxygen back into her lungs. Underneath, Emma grinned. As Carol pulled out of her, Emma giggled.

“About fucking time. Do you know how many times I left my phone unlocked hoping you’d take a peek?”

Carol blushed. She slowly shook her head, brushed a strand of Emma’s hair behind her ear and leant in close and whispered, “You are such a bad bad bad bad girl.”

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments