Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nurse Dream

"My dream about a naughty nurse"

5
4 Comments 4
41.3k Views 41.3k
868 words 868 words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
This is how the dream starts:

I’m lying on a bed in a hospital room. There must be some reason for me to be here, although I feel fine. I’m wearing my jeans and a T-shirt even though, as a patient, I suppose I should be in one of those embarrassing gowns with the back open. After flipping through the TV channels for a while, I get bored and wonder what’s wrong with me and when I’ll be discharged.

Suddenly, a nurse comes into the room. I immediately notice two things: first, the nurse is breathtaking, a knockout. Second, instead of the usual blue bottoms and top that look like pajamas, she’s wearing one of those sexy nurse outfits that they sell in novelty shops. It’s a blindingly white mini-dress, very tight, with a zipper that goes all the way down the front. On her feet are black leather pumps with 5-inch stiletto heels that look really uncomfortable. Her legs are spectacular. Her blonde hair is long and straight, flowing down past her shoulders. She’s wearing cherry-red lipstick.

“Good morning, Mr. Wallace,” she says with a smile. She slowly walks over to my bedside. “Are you ready for your sponge bath?”

“Oh, certainly, nurse,” I reply, already feeling the stiffness in my crotch. I sit up on the bed and just look at her for a minute, roving my eyes up and down her body. “But I think it would be better if I gave you a sponge bath.”

She looks a little surprised and says, “Oh, Mr. Wallace, I don’t need a sponge bath. I’m not the patient here.”

I nod, saying, “I know, but just trust me. Your job is to make me feel better, right? Well, believe me, that will make me feel wonderful.”

The nurse shrugs. “Well, I can’t argue with that.” We both move into the bathroom and I close the door.

“Take your uniform off,” I order her. She complies, unzipping her dress and letting it fall away. Her breasts are small but perky, very nice. Keeping her eyes on mine, she slides her panties down to the floor and kicks them aside. Her pussy is pink and cleanly shaved, just as I imagined. I lean against the wall and stare at her a little more.

She begins to remove her spike heels, but I stop her. “No, keep the shoes on.”

She looks a little lost. “But, Mr. Wallace, they’ll get wet.

AlannaBalti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaBalti

Why do I need to wear high heels for a sponge bath?”

I gently hold her chin in my hand. “Because the guy whose dream this is wants it that way.”

The nurse nods meekly. “Well, you have a point there.” She then steps into the tub and turns the water on. I take the sponge from the counter and wet it thoroughly, then I squirt some liquid soap on. I begin to run the sponge all over her naked body, from her shoulders, to her back, to her breasts (lingering on her erect little nipples), to her stomach, to her vagina, her ass, her legs. The wet soap glides slowly down her nude flesh, collecting around her shoes. Gravity is my friend.

After that’s done, I tell her to stand under the spigot and rinse completely. I watch with glee as she turns in the tub, letting the water wash all the soap away. She steps out and I towel her off. My cock is raging, screaming for release. She starts to put her panties back on, but I stop her. “Wait,” I say. “There’s one more thing you need to do before you leave.” She throws her panties back on the counter as I put the lid down on the toilet seat.

“Turn around,” I order her. “Now, get on the toilet seat, on your knees. Face the wall.” She complies, kneeling on the seat and putting her hands against the wall for balance. I unbutton the fly of my jeans and pull my hot, hard dick out. It’s already spurted a tiny bit of pre-cum from my excitement. Planting myself between her legs, I part her buttocks and slowly push my cock into her asshole.

She cries out. “Oh, God, it hurts!”

I roughly slap her right ass cheek and give her hair a good yank with my left hand. “Shut the fuck up.”

She stays quiet, gritting her teeth and squeezing her eyes shut as I begin to pound her ass for all I’m worth. A few tears fall down her cheeks. Her hands are shaking, palms flat against the wall. I’m in glory, thrusting in and out of her little hole, smacking her ass and pulling her hair, not worrying about protection because….well, it’s a dream. I gasp in pure ecstasy as my dick explodes inside her, filling her innards with my semen.

After the nurse gets dressed, I tell her I’ll be sure to compliment her highly to the hospital administrator. She thanks me and leaves. After that, of course, she needs another bath, but that’s not my problem.

Then I wake up.

Published 
Written by jwallace45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments