Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Theresa, My Neighbor Whore, Chapter 2

"Mark and Theresa retire to the bedroom to continue the fun!"

57
17 Comments 17
17.0k Views 17.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

I gave Theresa's ass a good smack. "I didn't say you could look at me! Eyes straight ahead, whore!" She instantly whipped her head back straight and looked at the wall in front of her. 

I placed both hands on her hips as if I was about ready to fuck her and felt her shudder with excitement. 

Then one hand, I began slowly sliding up her spine and she held her breath waiting to see what would happen next. My hand slid up to the back of her head and I massaged her scalp for a moment.

"Mmmm..."

Then I grabbed a handful of that dark hair and pulled her head up and back.

"OH!"

"You sure have a nice ass on you, whore. You know, I have always liked this ass and many times I wondered what it would be like to fuck this big, round, hot ass. Tell me, slut, are you as good at ass fucking as you are sucking cock? Do you like a hard, fat cock shoved up your shitter, whore?"

"Oh God, yes! Oh, please fuck my ass! Please!"

"Well, I'm glad to hear that my little fucktoy because I plan on using all three of your holes. I plan on fucking your ass, your pussy, and your mouth–probably more than once!"

"Ohhh..."

Keeping my hand in her hair, I used my other hand to give her upturned ass a good smack.

"OH!"

"Yes, quite a nice ass... I'm going to enjoy using this ass." 

I sank my fingers into the meaty asscheek and Theresa groaned in response, raising her ass up a bit for me. I began to rub my hand over the creamy butter-soft flesh, feeling the heat coming from it and watching how she ground her ass back at my caress. 

My hand moved around and down the backs of her thighs, then up the insides until she sucked in a breath as I got dangerously close to her dripping pussy. 

But I moved to the side, hearing her whimper in disappointment, then feeling my hand move down her other leg and back up for another approach. Like before, I just slipped past where she wanted me to touch her, and again I got a whimper of frustration.

"Please Mark! Please, touch me! Please!"

"Touch me? Is that how a whore talks these days? 'Oh please, Mark touch me!'" I mocked. "Now, tell me what you want, whore!"

"Fingerfuck my pussy! Please fingerfuck me. Shove your fingers in my cunt and finger my dirty cunt!"

"That's more like it. But actually, I had another idea in mind. Reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart."

She did as I said, laying the side of her face on the mattress and reaching back with both hands to pull her ass cheeks apart, exposing her wet, dripping pussy, and pretty little puckered asshole. I know she thought I was going to fuck her right then. 

But to her surprise, I began to kiss the cheeks of her ass instead. Closer and closer I moved to her brown star, kissing as I went. I could smell the musky scent of her ass combined with the sweeter smell of her pussy as I kissed all around her tight little ring, teasing her. 

Theresa moaned and rotated her hips as my kisses got closer and she got hotter. She was loving this, and that made what I was planning to do to her even nastier. 

Then, with her ass in my face, I told her "This is what a slut whore like you needs!" And gave her a deep kiss right on the sphincter of her asshole.

She let out a loud moan. "OH FUCK, YYYEESS! OH, Maaarrkk, Yessss...". 

I kept kissing her tight little hole, lightly brushing my lips against the puckered opening. She was softly moaning, "Yes! Yes! Kiss it honey, please kiss my asshole!" Over and over she moaned her pleasure as I kissed her little star. 

"Yes! Ooh, right there, baby! I love it. Kiss my ass honey, kiss my ass." 

I started licking her asshole to see how she liked that. Long wet licks across her asshole. She really liked that. 

She whimpered as she humped up at my mouth "Yes! Oh fuck, honey, eat me! Please eat me! You feel sooo good doing that! Eat me, baby, eat my aasss..." 

Her moans became louder and more desperate the longer I licked. She was certainly enjoying what I was doing to her. 

Her hands had left her ass and were now clawing at the bedsheets, gathering them in tight fistfuls as she writhed and rocked her hips in pleasure. She started to push her ass back into my face, wanting to drive my tongue into her ass instead of just around the outside. 

I licked her butthole eagerly, back and forth, up and down, loving the taste of her ass. I gave it long hard wet licks and kisses then short little laps, varying my technique and rhythm to keep her squirming and whimpering for more. 

I paused for a second "Are you my whore? Are you my whore, Theresa?"

She didn't even have to think about it or consider her words. "Yes! Yes, I'm your whore! Oh, God, please eat me! Please eat my ass, baby. It's sooo good! No one has ever eaten my ass like this! Please! Pleeease!"

I could feel she was building towards a tremendous orgasm–her body was tensing and her breathing was coming in ragged, tearing breaths. It wasn't going to be very long now...

So I decided to speed up the process a bit, and while I continued loving on her asshole, I introduced two fingers into her slobbering pussy, jamming them in deep and fingerfucking her furiously.

That's was the push she needed. Almost immediately, she started screaming her arrival. "I'm going to cum! Oh, I'm going to cum, baby!" and then she did.

"OHHH FFUUUCCCKKK YEEESSS!"

When she started to cum, she pushed her ass back into my face hard. Her body pitched and bucked wildly as she climaxed. 

Right in the middle of her climax, I stuck my tongue as deep into her asshole as I could and she went even more nuts. Her asshole clenched tightly around my tongue as wave after wave of her orgasm ran through her body. 

When her orgasm finally subsided, Theresa's body just went limp and she lay there on the bed panting, unable to breathe enough to speak right away. 

While she rested and caught her breath, I moved the full-length mirror to the opposite side of the bed across from her so she could watch herself. I was going to fuck her in the ass now, and I wanted her to see just what kind of a whore she was for letting me!

"Okay whore, that's enough rest for you. Ass up! I'm going to fuck that nasty ass now!"

She groaned in protest, but she did as I said. I knew she was exhausted from all the orgasms she'd already had, but that wasn't my concern. She wanted to be a whore and this is what whores did!

With the mirror in front of her, I would be able to see the expressions on her face and see her big, heavy tits swing with each stroke as I fucked her asshole. She'd be able to see the same thing and with me behind her, she'd know who's whore she had become. My whore! 

"I love nasty ass whores like you. Now reach back and spread those cheeks for me and let's see how tight that poop tube is!" 

She willingly did it, while she looked back over her shoulder waiting to be fucked in her ass. I laid my cock in the crack of her ass saying, "Feel that cock? That's the cock that's going to fuck your ass!" I could tell the idea excited her. 

She looked back at me. "Fuck me."

"Don't tell me, tell her." I pointed to the mirror, indicating I wanted her to face the mirror when she said it. She looked forward into the mirror and saw herself, then me above her. "Fuck me, Please fuck your dirty whore's ass!" 

With her spreading her ass cheeks wide and her asshole still wet from my licking it, I put my hands on her hips and put the tip of my cock against her asshole. I started to push forward and watched the head of my cock go in. As I pushed it up her ass she moaned,

"AAAHHH! Ohhh, Fuck!" 

I got it a few inches up her ass and then told her "This is what a whore like you deserves. A good ass stretching and fucking." 

Her hole was very tight. I pushed again and she groaned, "Uuungh" Looking in the mirror, I could see her eyes were wide as saucers and her mouth was making a perfect O shape.

I pushed in a little deeper. "Is this what you wanted all this time, Is this the way you pictured things when we got together? You've been shaking this ass at me and teasing me for a long time, whore, are you having fun?"

"Ohhh..."

"Tell me whore. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

Theresa panted. "I want... you to... fuck... my ass." She was finding it a little hard to breathe at that moment. 

I shoved the last inch or two of my shaft into her causing her to gasp. Once completely inside her, I stayed still letting her ass adjust to my size. 

I knew from previous conversations she'd had with Amy that Theresa was not a virgin when it came to anal sex but feeling how tight she was gripping my cock I could tell she didn't have a lot of experience and certainly not much action lately. Her ass gripped my cock like I had stuck it in a vise!

Then I started moving inside her just rotating my hips to encourage her ass to loosen up.

I worked her gently and her bowels finally loosened and lubed themselves. I kept working my cock deep in her tight butthole. 

Each time I moved her bowels would tighten and she would moan, "OH..." The grip her bowels had on my cock was tremendous. The look on her face in the mirror was that of concern, mixed with wonder and even a little arousal. 

I heard her moan softly under her breath, "Yes! Give it to me, Mark, give that cock to me good!" Then when I did her moan was louder. "Oh yeah, Oh yeah, fuck me up my whore ass!" 

This slut really wanted to get her asshole fucked!

The tightness of her ass felt so good as she struggled to take my cock. I loved that look on her face and seeing her digging her red nails into the edge of the mattress. It was so hot. listening to her whimpers and whines as I worked my cock in and out of her ass. 

She moaned again."It's so big, so deep." 

As she loosened up her concerned look turned to pleasure. I began to pump in and out slowly at first, wanting her to feel every inch of the cock inside her. 

She moaned "Yes! Oh God, yes! Fuck me! Fuck meee!" 

I enjoyed hearing her & feeling her very tight asshole sliding up and down my cock. Seeing her brown ring stretched around my cock, and watching it clutch at my cock as I pulled out. Then driving it all the way back in. 

Soon she was telling me "I love how it feels, fuck my ass good." 

The faster and deeper I went, the louder she whined, begging me to fuck her asshole. 

NatalieRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieRosse

I told her "Take my cock, you filthy whore." The nastier I talked, the more she loved it and the louder she became. The whole time she was begging for it. 

"That's it, honey, shove that cock up my ass! I love it, fuck me, fuck my ass baby! Fuck my ass!" 

I told her, "I love dirty little whores like you, Now take it hard up your ass!" 

Holding her hips, I shoved my cock up her ass hard and deep. 

She was loving all of this–the fucking, the dirty talk, the degradation! She was so turned on being treated like and called a whore. It made her so hot!

I said, "You like being used, don't you! You like being fucked in the ass like a used whore, don't you!" 

Through her heavy breathing, she said, "Yes! Yes! Use me! Please, use your dirty whore!" 

I said, "I'm using your nasty whore ass for my pleasure!" 

She loved that. "Yes! Fuck me like the filthy whore that I am!" she moaned.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Theresa had always been kinda shy around me, I thought. She would only glance at me when she thought I wasn't looking and blush when she got caught. 

She was always friendly to Amy and on occasion (after knowing Amy for a long time) she warmed to me a bit. But she acted like she was afraid of me or too intimidated by me to talk to me much. 

Not anymore though! Now she was in my bedroom laying on my bed screaming that she was a filthy whore and begging me to use her. She screamed, "Harder, fuck me harder! I love a cock in my ass, shove it deep in my ass!"

I started fucking her ass so hard my hips slapped against her ass and my balls were banging against her clit. Her big tits swung back and forth hard to every savage stroke. 

I told her, "You fucking whore, I'm going to fuck you senseless! You won't be able to walk when I'm done with you! Now take it, whore, take it hard up your dirty ass!" 

It had to hurt her, the way I plowed into her. I know it did. But she never complained once. She just yelled "Fuck my whore ass! Use me! Please, Mark, use meee!" 

I'm sure the neighbor's had to hear her. It was summer and hot out. I had the windows open for fresh air and to cool the room down and the neighbors weren't that far away. 

Either she didn't care if the neighbor's heard us or she wanted them to know that she was an anal slut being butt fucked hard in her ass. 

Theresa was what we used to call in school a cocktease. She wasn't shy about parading around in her bikini or in shorts or skirts that left little to the imagination. She was built like a brick shithouse and she knew it. 

She flaunted herself like she was God's gift to man. But when it came to actually talking to me, she was reserved and quiet, like she was afraid to talk to me for some reason. 

It turned out that she had caused so many arguments and even breakups with her actions and teasing other guys that Amy was about her only female friend anymore and she didn't want to lose her too. So she didn't talk much–until Amy left that is. 

Once she was assured she wasn't the cause of our breaking up, she blossomed like a flower and now she was where she had dreamed of being for a long time... in my bed.

Theresa was an ass man's dream come true, too. Watching her on all fours on my bed like that, her red-tipped fingers dug in and her head and tits jiggling and bouncing to every hard thrust. I loved the look of sheer pleasure on her face as I plowed over and over deep into her asshole. 

Theresa would never forget this fucking as the room smelled of sex. 

"You fucking slut, I can smell your need all over the room. My whole bedroom smells of your whore scent!" 

It was the smell that only a long, deep fucking can give. She looked at me in the mirror with nasty bedroom eyes and said in a breathless tone, "Yes! I smell it! It smells so good! Shove that fat, beautiful cock up my ass, baby!" 

She continued pumping her ass hard against me saying, "Use me! Oh God, Mark, please use me!" 

I could tell she was getting ready to cum again. I reached under her hip and began playing with her clit and fingering her drooling pussy, trying to help her get there. 

"You love being ass fucked don't you?" 

"Yesss...!" 

I pulled her hips back towards me keeping my cock buried deep in her ass. 

"Tell me you love it in the ass." 

"Your cock feels so good, I love it in the ass."

A couple of moments later she was ready to erupt.

"I'm going to cum, Mark! Please! Please make me cum! Oh fuck, I'm... I'm... CUUUMMMINNNGG!" 

She barely got the words out before I felt her ass contract and squeeze my cock even tighter. And again I enjoyed watching & feeling her shudder and shake as she came. 

She didn't buck and writhe like she did before probably due to being on all fours and also being exhausted from the sex she'd already had. But she still had a tremendous orgasm that shook her to the core. Just as she was finishing up her orgasm my own climax was nearing. 

"You're such a nasty whore, I just love fucking your tight ass. It's going to make me cum." 

I looked at Teresa's face in the mirror. She was smiling a very nasty smile. 

"Cum in my mouth, Mark! Please, I want it. I want to taste your cum again!" 

Theresa could sense when I was on the verge of cumming. I pulled out like she had asked and she quickly turned around and knelt on the floor. She was at just the right height and grabbed my cock with her hand pointing it at her face. 

With deep lust in her eyes, staring at my cock, she jacked me feverishly at her open mouth. She was breathing very hard and I could feel her breath on my cock. I knew she could smell her own ass on my cock. And she knew I was about to cum and wanted it as she licked her lips in anticipation. 

I was about to explode "Don't just look at my cock, whore, put it in your mouth! Suck my cock and make me cum!" 

To my amazement, she shoved my cock into her mouth, anal juice and all, and she began sucking for all she was worth. She squeezed my cock as she stroked and sucked me. When she started humming her satisfaction it nearly drove me nuts! 

"Mmm, Mmm, Mmm" she hummed as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft, enjoying the taste of her ass on my cock. 

"You like the taste of ass, don't you?" 

"MmmHmm" she replied again increasing her sucking and head bobbing. 

She was by far the nastiest slut I had ever enjoyed! 

"I'm going to cum in your mouth. When I do, don't swallow... keep my wad in your mouth and show me when I have finished." 

I could feel my balls tighten and my cock began to swell up getting ready to drain my balls. "Here I cum, baby... take it you nasty fucking whore!" 

My cock exploded into her mouth. Spurt after spurt of hot, sticky, cum filled her mouth. She continued to jack and suck me hard as I filled her mouth with sperm. I don't know how much I unloaded into her mouth, but it felt like every orgasm I ever had rolled into one! 

I could hear and feel her going, "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm" the whole time I was cumming. She loved the taste of my load. And the vibrations in her throat only made me cum harder and longer.

When I had finally unloaded my massive load, she opened her mouth and showed me, just as I told her.

"Now play with it. Have fun with it before you swallow it, you nasty whore." 

I saw a naughty twinkle in her eyes and she lowered her head looking down at her tits. She opened her mouth a bit and let some of the cum and saliva dribble down onto her tits. 

She rubbed the mixture into her skin and then took a little in her fingers to rub and play with on her nipples. Such a dirty little slut! 

Finally, she couldn't hold the rest and with her eyes locked on mine, she swallowed my "snowball" down, showing me her empty mouth.

"Yummy! Your cum is so delicious!"

With both of us weary from all the activity, I moved up into bed and patted the bed next to me. She hopped up like a kid being allowed in her parent's bed and cuddled up next to me.

She lay there purring contentedly for a while until she decided she wanted to get cleaned up.

"I should go take a shower and get cleaned up. I had a lot of fun, Mark. Thank you for a wonderful time. And thank you for helping me out tonight. I talked to my boss, and he said you already explained what happened. You are a lifesaver."

As she got to the door she turned to look at me again. "I hope we can do this again real soon!" and she blew me a kiss and turned to go shower.

I was still in bed when she got out, and she crawled up into bed again with me. As she lay in my arms I began to talk to her.

"Theresa, you said earlier that you were a little out of practice deepthroating. Does that mean you aren't seeing anyone currently?"

"No, I'm not seeing anyone. I haven't had a boyfriend or anyone in some time. Actually, since you and Amy got divorced almost a year ago."

"Good. That's going to make our seeing each other a lot less complicated. You won't need to see anyone else or worry about any other guys anymore. You are my whore now, and I don't like to share. I will take care of all your 'needs' just as you will take care of mine understood?"

"Does this mean... you are my boyfriend, Mark?"

"Well, the term boyfriend is a little immature–neither of us has been in high school in some time. But I am going to be your man from now on."

"Ooh, I like that idea!"

"Hold on a minute, there's more. You are going to be my whore and I am going to use this body any time and in any way I want. You will make yourself available to me at all times and when we are together, you will dress in a way that is pleasing to me and a way that isn't... shall we say complicated. 

"When I want to fuck, I don't want any obstructions, so from now on when you come to see me, no panties, understand? The only time you are allowed panties is when your special friend is in town, if you catch my meaning? And you will tell me when that is so I will be ready for an alternate plan for our games."

Theresa looked up at me with tears welled up in her eyes and a smile that lit up the whole room."Mark, darling, I've wanted you for so long. I'll be your whore anytime you want, baby. I just want you to enjoy me." 

I said "Oh I will honey, I will. I have a lot of plans for a nasty, filthy, little whore like you!"

"Mmm. I can hardly wait!"

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments