Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Triple Fantasy

"A dream she hopes to one day make a reality"

8
9 Comments 9
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It’s a cool, breezy evening in early November. I’ve just gotten home from a long, tough day at work, to an empty house. I unlock my front door and step inside. Kicking off my heels, I pad into the kitchen in my stocking feet to get a glass of wine, shedding my briefcase and unbuttoning my blouse along the way. After dropping the blouse on a chair, I wander into the family room to collapse on the couch and watch TV.

Before long, I find myself in what seems to be a very vivid dream. I rise from the couch and wander up the stairs to my bedroom. To my surprise, I find I’m no longer alone in my house. There were three very taut, very fit, and very naked men standing around my bed. The men encircled me, lifted my feet from the floor, and stripped me of all but stockings before tossing me on the bed.

I bounce off the mattress and land on my back. The men station themselves around me, one at both leg, and the third near my head. I feel rather exposed, though being stripped by these well-built men has gotten me rather excited. I’m momentarily distracted when the man near my head waved his rather large, erect cock along my lips.

Just as the head of his cock slides between my lips, I feel the tip of a tongue caress lightly along my lower lips. Whimpering at the sensation, I allow the cock to slip from my lips. Not for long though, as he urges it back into my mouth and I swallow the head in its entirety. The tongue returns to my slit as the third man moves up to my breasts.

I start to moan as much as I’m able, with one cock in my mouth, a tongue on my clit, and another teasing and nipping on my nipples. I start to squirm a bit, but am stopped by the body between my legs snaking around my neck and holding me tight. The man at my nipples pulls first one, then the other from his mouth, taking just long enough to attach clamps as he does so. The shock to my system raises my hips slightly in protest, but then I settle back into my sheets as the discomfort subsides. The man between my legs lets go of them and attaches a clamp of his own to my swollen and sensitive clit.

I yelp slightly, the sudden invasion of my sensitive places startling me. They aren’t done with me yet though; far from it. The man between my legs releases me completely and he stands up. He lies beside me, on his back on the bed, and strokes himself for a moment. I can see him play with himself, though he will not let me assist. As my frustration becomes clear to him, he grins. The man who’s had his cock in my mouth the whole time extracts it from my lips and rolls me on my back, on top of the man beside me. I straddle him in a reverse cowgirl, and he starts to rub his hard cock along the slit that his tongue had just been making wet for him.

The man formerly at my nipples is now parting my ass cheeks and burying his tongue in my ass, careful not to detach the clamp from my throbbing clit. I cry out as his tongue sinks into my pucker, causing my pussy to tense and send a trickle of moisture along my crack. His partner lines up his cock at my rear entrance and slowly impales me with his rock hard cock. I scream in pleasure and pain as he pushes me down his cock until his balls cradle my crack. I start to ride him, his cock up my ass, as he grabs my hips to help me get into a rhythm.

The pounding continues for a bit, one man in my ass, one whose tongue is lapping at my pussy, and the third teasing at my clamped and now very sensitive nipples. I begin to moan uncontrollably and buck against my anal intruder. I ask him to stuff me, but he ignores me. The moaning gets more urgent; I hope he will listen before I can’t handle it and squirt all over my bed, but he still doesn’t respond. In my frustration, I clamp my wrists to his and dig my nails in slightly.

He signals his partner from between my legs, who very quickly stands up, spits in his hand, and rubs it over his cockhead. Without another word, he stuffs his cock in my pussy, hard. I can’t help but scream out at the fullness I’m feeling, but it’s not quite complete.

MarryQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarryQueenTS

The two men start to pound my pussy and ass, relentlessly. The man near my head turns so he can straddle my pillow and push his cock back into my mouth. I gag slightly, but he just pushes deeper, forcing me to take the entire thing.

His hips start to rock, sliding in and out of my willing mouth. I know it won’t take much now, before my body just can’t take any more. The pleasure is overwhelming, and my whole body starts to convulse around the cocks. I can feel the moisture flooding over me, squirting over the cock in my pussy, and oozing out to cover the cock in my ass. The whole bed is quickly soaked as I can’t seem to control wave after wave of pleasure riding my body.

The man whose been pounding my ass continues his onslaught, never relenting as I continue my orgasmic flood, until he can’t take it anymore either, announcing his impending explosion. My ass feels him filling me with his hot cum, still pumping deep into me as he does it.

The man in my mouth pulls out and lies down beside me on the opposite side of the bed from my anal invader. With a loud slurping sound, the cock is pulled from my ass. I am quickly flipped over so the cock that was once in my mouth can sink into my pussy. The cock that had been in my pussy is quickly lined up and forced balls deep in my ass. The sudden emptiness is jarring, but the even more sudden refilling is mind-shattering.

My body is forced into body-shaking convulsions as the puddle on the bed seems to spread from corner to corner of the mattress. The two men work in rhythm to continue my orgasm, which now seems never-ending. It’s almost too much to take. I’ve become a hyper-sensitive mess, but I don’t want it to stop.

Suddenly, the man with his cock in my ass announces an impending orgasm. A couple quick, deep thrusts result in him burying his cock in my ass and pumping a second load into my bowels. Both cocks are removed without warning, making me groan at how empty it feels. I take that moment to breathe, but I’m not given long to recover.

The final man flips me to the edge of the bed and bends me over, face first. By now, with two loads of cum, every moment my ass doesn’t have a cock in it; it trickles out little by little. He wastes no time, shoving his cock completely up my asshole again. Being plugged up like that allows me to relax and enjoy the feeling of being plowed for the third time that evening. He takes to pounding me; hard, fast, and deep. Like a machine, he pistons in and out of me, causing me another body-shaking orgasm. This time, I squirt onto the floor, leaving a spreading puddle beneath me. He continues plowing my ass, though his strokes become more and more ragged as the moments go on.

The first man, having recovered somewhat, reaches between my legs and releases the clamp on my clit. I scream; the sensation of pain as the blood flows back to my hyper-sensitive button nearly enough to distract from the fact that there is still a cock pounding my ass.

I can feel his legs shake as he struggles to stay standing, not wanting to give up on his task at hand. The second man senses this and stands behind him, shoring him up so he can’t fall. This invigorates him, pushing him to the finish line. He pumps harder, pushing even deeper inside me than before. I start to convulse again, this time taking him over the edge with me. We both collapse, the puddle on the floor growing as he fills my ass with its third load of the evening.

As I recover enough to move, I flip over on my back, still panting from all the activity. My sheets are sopping wet and covered in fluid. All three men, who have taken station on my bed, curl together, against me, completely naked. I feel completely sated, carefully removing the nipple clamps, wondering how they stayed attached the entire time. The men groan and cuddle against me, holding me tight, while my cum-filled ass slowly oozes, completing the mess we’ve made of the sheets.

I awake a few hours later to a dark bedroom, a supremely sensitive clit, and sticky sheets that need to be changed.
Published 
Written by Katastrophia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments