Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tryst With An Ex

"Sometimes sex with an Ex is just what we need."

10
5 Comments 5
17.4k Views 17.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I can't stand my Ex, let's be clear about that. She's my Ex for a reason. She's bat-shit crazy for starters. Now I know that's been said about every single ex but in this case, it's absolutely true. Example; I work for a consulting firm, and in our office is about two dozen people ranging from analysts like myself to clerks and interns. Kathleen calls me at lunch one day and while we are talking, an intern walks over and asks me if I want anything from Jack-In-The-Box.  Kathleen hears her voice and the next words out of her mouth are "Did you fuck her?" This crap went on for three years. I was always fucking anyone with a female voice.  When that got old and tired, I was suddenly a closeted gay running around with guys on my off time.

When I finally had enough and filed for divorce, I thought the psycho incidents were over. They got worse. I changed jobs twice due to her "anonymous" calls to my work claiming among other things that I was a porn addict using the company systems for my own pleasure. While none of her accusations were ever remotely true, it usually ended up with me and my employer deciding it best for all involved that I find employment elsewhere.

Now, this is where it gets stupid, or rather where I get stupid. Kathleen and I hadn't spoken or seen each other for close to two years when suddenly I get a text message from her asking me what I was doing. Why the fuck I didn't delete the text right then and there is beyond me?

I responded saying I wasn't up to anything really and was just sitting around watching television. She replied immediately telling me she had gotten a hotel room for no reason at all other than to get away for a bit and asked if I wanted to come by and have a drink, no strings attached.

Absolutely not! Is what I should have said, but I said okay. She texted me the hotel name and her room number and I replied that I would be there soon. I quickly looked up the address and punched it into my maps app on the phone. True to form she was full of shit about it being a hotel. It was a no-tell motel in a not so great part of town. A rational intelligent person would have closed the app, turned off his phone and moved out of town. I am neither rational nor intelligent apparently. What I am is a male with a rather active libido and I was under no illusion that she wanted anything other than sex from me. It was the only thing we ever got right together.

Twenty minutes later I found myself knocking on the door to her room. I was at first a little worried this was more of her insanity and I was really knocking on the door of a couple of guys she hired to beat the shit out of me. I was actually relieved when it was her that opened the door.

"Come on in," she said and walked back into the room.

There was only one bed in the room, which was just fine because it was a tiny room. If I had to guess, this was a pay by the hour motel and Kathleen had opted for the pauper's package.

"So why the room?" I asked, not quite believing her story about wanting to get away.

"They have cable. I get a room here a couple of times a month so I can catch up HBO."

"Wouldn't it just be cheaper to get your own cable?" I asked.

I was greeted by a blank stare as if what I had just said made absolutely no sense at all. I decided not to push it further.

"I'm about to fix myself a rum and coke then watch a movie. Do you want one?" "Yeah sure," I replied thinking that she was trying to play up to me. She knew rum and coke was my drink of choice. It's what I had whenever I wanted to loosen up and enjoy myself.

"Okay, feel free to sit on the bed if you want. It's really the only place you can see the television screen." "Are you sure?" I asked not wanting to sound eager but also leaving myself an out. If she suggested I pull the chair over then I would know I wasn't here for sex. Maybe. You never knew with Kathleen.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I promise I won't attack you."

She brought over our drinks and set one on each nightstand. I took a quick drink from mine and quickly regretted it. What if this crazy bitch had drugged me. Well too late now I guess.

"Are you in the mood for a comedy?" she asked turning on the TV and navigating the channels until she got to HBO. "They have HBO On Demand so we can watch just about anything."

"Comedy is fine with me."

So there I sat, on a motel bed watching some comedy I had seen several times already, my Ex seated next to me. We made it almost fifteen minutes into the movie before her hand found its way to my crotch. I sat there pretending this was a normal event for us. It actually wasn't. Like I said, I hadn't seen her in about two years and what was happening now, while not unexpected from her, still left me perplexed. In her craziness she could go from a hate-spewing bitch to a loving wife waking me up with oral sex.

Her hand continued to caress my quickly hardening cock through my jeans. I'm not sure if I was even paying attention to the movie at this point. She began to deftly undo my belt and unbuttoned my jeans.  In one smooth motion my zipper was down and her hand reached in under my underwear and began stroking my cock. I felt a lump in my throat as she massaged my member in her hand, using my pre-cum to lubricate the shaft.

During this entire time, Kathleen continued to watch the movie like none of this was happening. Was this part of her insane personality or was she showing me that this, and I were meaningless to her?

"Take your pants off," she said without looking at me.

I slid my jeans off, trying to do it without seeming too eager. A very conspicuous wet spot was evident on my underwear. Kathleen's hand continued massaging me over my briefs, slowly moving her hand closer to the waistband with each upward stroke.

"Keep watching the movie," she suddenly said to me, breaking the silence between us.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wondering if she was leaving.

"I'm going to suck your cock," she said matter of factly.

Without saying another word, she began to pull down my underwear. I bent my knees to help her in this chore. Once I was naked from the waist down, she gripped my shaft at the base and licked the tip, spreading my juices all over the head. Her tongue ran up and down the length of it with her lips alternating giving brief moments of sucking between the head and my balls. Her cocksucking was just as I had remembered it. It was something she excelled at. She wasn't devoid of all redeeming qualities after all.

I did my best to continue watching the movie, but what she did next broke what little concentration I had. She took me into her mouth. Slowly at first and just a little at a time. First the head, then deeper.  Finally, she forced the entire cock into her mouth. I felt it press against the back of her throat, then push in deeper.  She remained there, her lips pressed against my groin and my cock completely sheathed within her mouth. After a few moments, she gagged, blowing air against my pubic region. Her lips sliding back up to the tip with her tongue licking up what I had released so far.

Rhubyts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rhubyts

"Did you like that?" she asked as she wiped the slobber off her chin.

"Very much," I replied.

"Then I'll continue."

Her mouth engulfed me whole again as she continued to force me into her throat and each time she took me all the way down, it felt as if I was pushing past a soft barrier.

She gagged a few more times and if I have to admit it, I found that to be a bit of a turn on. She sat up on the bed, an indication that she was done. I was relieved because I felt like I was close to cumming and I kind of wanted this to last a while longer.

Kathleen removed her top and looked at me a bit strangely.

  "What?" I said.

"Finish getting undressed," came her pointed reply.

No argument from me. I removed my shirt and decided it was best my socks came off as well. As I got the last one off, she climbed on top of me. My Ex is one of those women that needs no stimulation to induce moistness. Her pussy was always sopping wet. There was no need to touch her at all. She positioned herself over me and used her hand to guide me to her. I felt her slide down my cock and held her breasts in my hands as she rode me.

She rocked her hips back and forth against me and I could feel her pussy tighten on my shaft. Another trick she had apparently learned since we split. She even sat straight up, her back arched so I could massage her clit while she continued to fuck me. This would continue for a few more minutes. I knew what was coming next and Kathleen did not disappoint. Our sex while married was like a carefully orchestrated ballet. Oral, followed by cowgirl, then her laying on her back while I stood beside the bed fucking her and finally doggie style before the money shot.

True to form she lifted herself off of me and told me to fuck her as she positioned herself on the edge of the bed. I always enjoyed this position. I grabbed her calves and pushed her legs forward, causing her pussy to open slightly. My cock glided between the folds, the head caressing her clit. Her breathing increased at these movements and I positioned myself at her entrance and pushed into her. She was still as wet as when we started. I thrust in and out of her using the full extension of my cock to fuck her. She cupped a breast and pulled it upwards, her tongue running over her nipple as I pounded her.

"Let me know when you think you're going to cum," she said

"I'm pretty close now," I said between thrusts.

"Fuck me from behind then."

“As if on cue,” I thought.

I rolled her over and she positioned herself with her head down on the bed and her bottom pointing up. I climbed on the bed and mounted her from behind. I began to fuck her vigorously, reaching forward to grab her by the hair. I began to pull her hair and she let out a moan. Her head was bent backwards and little whimpers emanated from her as I continued to fuck her.

Then my Ex did something she had never done through three years of marriage and a year of dating prior to that. She turned her head to look at me and with a determined gaze said…

"Shove your cock in my ass."

I stopped mid stroke. Was she serious? She had never even entertained this thought while we were together. I began to speak but was cut off.

"Do it."

I slowly pulled out of her and pushed her ass down so that I could readily access her back hole. I placed the head of my cock against her sphincter, hesitating. This was no ruse, she wasn't playing a game of anal chicken with me. I began to push and I entered her slightly. She was very tight, I don't know if I expected anything but that. My cock still glistened from her wet cunt and I realized I wasn't going to need lubrication. I decided to go for broke and gave a hard thrust. My cock slid in and I heard her groan as she fell forward on the bed. She lay flat now, with me on top of her, my cock impaling her ass.

"Don't stop," she insisted.

I began to move again, my hips dancing against her cheeks as her backdoor hugged me tighter and tighter. After a while, I managed to ease her back up onto her knees and I continued to fuck her ass in that position. I couldn't take my eyes off of the sight of my cock entering her. It looked as tight as it felt. My balls were swollen and at the point of release. Then as if she sensed it, she fell forward and I exited her.

"Go clean off and get right back here."

I didn't have to be told twice. I headed to the bathroom and cleaned myself thoroughly. When I returned, Kathleen was sitting on the edge of the bed. I approached her and she immediately took me into her mouth. It wasn't like the deepthroating she had performed earlier. This was a woman on a mission to make me cum. Her mouth squeezed my member tightly as she slid her mouth up and down vigorously. I felt the semen in me rising and the tingling at the head when you are close. I grabbed my self by the shaft, intending to release myself on her tits.

"No. I want you to cum in my mouth," she said, wrapping her lips around me once again.

I couldn't hold back any longer. The cum spilled forth from me into her mouth and she continued to suck on my cock. I kept cumming and twice I felt her swallow what I had released and I still wasn't done. The last of it finally exited me and I felt myself near collapse. Again her throat contracted as she drank down my juices then she slid me fully down her throat, ensuring all of me was in her. I couldn't take anymore and had to push her away. I then proceeded to fall back on the bed and just laid there staring at the ceiling.

'What the fuck have I done?' I thought, suddenly realizing I had opened a Pandora's Box by having sex with my Ex.

Surprisingly, there was no surprise at the end of our fuck session. We finished watching the movie and I left shortly before 5AM. Somehow she had managed to hold back the crazy for one night. I say one night, because three weeks later I was called into the boss's office to discuss an anonymous tip that I had been embezzling company funds.

That was the last time we did that. I haven't quite decided yet if that bothers me. 

 

Published 
Written by Big_Boss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments