Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unknown Desires Fulfilled

"Lust and love renewed? It may be helpful to read Desires Unwrapped first."

20
12 Comments 12
21.3k Views 21.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Becky felt her heart pounding against her chest. Her arms and legs pulled and struggled against the restraints but she could not wrestle free. She felt abandoned here in Ryan’s playroom. It was only a few hours ago that she was staring at the package from the adult novelty store dreaming of sexy, kinky encounters and now she was tied and at her master’s mercy, a master that she did not even know until she stepped into his den of bondage, pain and delight.

She strained to hear the voices on the other side of the door but this room was well insulated for sound. She thought she heard at least two voices but she wasn’t sure. Who could have been at the door, she wondered. The mailman, a neighbor, or the cute young man who mowed her lawn? Then she thought again, maybe it was Ryan’s wife. None of these options boded well for her.

Becky felt Ryan’s cum slowly run down her thighs. Her pussy ached from the intense fucking she received but she felt alive even if she did feel guilty from letting another man fuck her. What would her husband think? What would her neighbors think if they could see her now?

She heard the door creak open and felt goose bumps of excitement and expectation form on the back of her neck. Those feelings ran down her body and made her tingle.

“Close you eyes, my pet,” her newfound master shouted as he walked in. Becky caught a brief glimpse of Ryan’s naked body and limp cum covered cock before she quickly closed her eyes. She felt a slight cool breeze on her ass from the open door. Her legs trembled with dread and wanting.

Her master put the soft black blindfold on her that she so longingly felt earlier this evening. Her world went dark but she heard whispers, faint whispers but still she could not make out the voices. She felt so exposed, to whom, she did not know, and wasn’t even sure she wanted to know.

“Make me hard, my naughty girl,” her master commanded as she felt his growing cock touch her lips. She opened her mouth wide, taking his cock into her mouth, licking the underside of his shaft. She felt pride and lust as she felt his cock harden in her mouth. She sucked with more urgency and desire as she felt his hands grab her hair.

“Oh yes,” he moaned appreciatively as Becky took more of his cock into her mouth. Her eyes shot wide open even though she could not see as she felt another cock press against her wet pussy. “No,” she tried to say but couldn’t with her master’s cock now deep down her throat.

Now she heard the clatter of heels against the hardwood floor. Oh shit, Becky thought, his wife is home. Becky again tried to get out of her restraints. Her master held her head tightly and whispered, “It will be okay.”

The steady sounds of the heels were getting closer as she felt the mystery cock rub against her swollen pussy lips. Her fear was no match for this sudden onslaught of pleasure as she felt her body being invaded by two cocks. She sensed her master’s coming orgasm while the other cock was getting coated with her slippery hot juices. What a wanton woman she had become, she thought as her juices continued to run down her leg.

The footsteps were almost at the door now as her asshole was suddenly invaded with the stranger’s cock. Again she tried to resist. Her husband, early in their marriage, wanted to have anal sex but she always refused. Now, a complete stranger was taking her virgin ass.

BIGBOOBSEXTASSY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BIGBOOBSEXTASSY

She felt his cock pass her sphincter and she involuntarily pushed against it groaning, surprised at the jolts of electricity rippling through her body.

The stranger spread her ass cheeks wider and then wider still. She thought she was going to be split into two. “Harder, please,” she cried out. Becky couldn’t believe those words left her mouth but the pleasure was overwhelming. Her body was on fire!

“In here, honey,” Ryan groaned as his cock slid in and out of Becky’s mouth.

“Oh baby, you were right in texting me to come home quickly. Oh yes, fuck her. I so love to watch you fuck other woman,” his wife cooed.

Soon, Becky could make out the moans of Ryan’s wife along with the grunts and groans of the man sliding his cock in her ass. She felt his fingers play with her swollen clit as she felt her orgasm approaching. She felt even more violated than before but never felt so sexy as now. So many unknown desires were being fulfilled.

“Swallow it all, my little toy. I am about to cum,” her master moaned.

Then Ryan’s cock erupted, sending a massive load of cum down her throat. She gagged and quickly swallowed as much as possible but some was dripping down her chin. She then felt Ryan’s wife's face next to hers; she was licking cum off of Ryan’s cock and her face.

Ryan pulled away and Becky’s mouth was now filled with Ryan’s wife’s probing tongue. Becky was a woman possessed as she eagerly returned the kisses as she felt her own orgasm building.

She felt the stranger’s balls slap against her ass as his thrusting increased. Her butt now stretched and filled with a large cock. She could feel the stranger’s cock twitch and throb as his orgasm was building also.

“Beg him to cum in your ass,” her master growled.

Becky resisted but then after a few slaps on her sore and burning ass, she relented. “Fuck me, please cum in my ass. I need you to cum in my ass now,” she moaned and pleaded.

The stranger could hold off no longer and Becky felt his hot cum fill her ass while Ryan’s wife pulled at her nipples clamps. She was delirious with lust as she then came for the second or third time of the evening. The stranger was still filling her with cum as she heard him groan, “Oh baby, you are so damn sexy.”

It was her husband’s voice. She was stunned. “Oh my God, Eric, what are you doing here?”

Eric’s cock was still firmly implanted in his wife’s ass as he pulled her blindfold off. “Honey, I was looking at your e-mail for something last week and I noticed the shipping confirmation of the panties. Ryan had showed me his pleasure room and I told him that I wanted to explore new things with you but then I saw that shipping confirmation and Ryan and I started thinking.”

“You mean you set this all up?” she asked in disbelief.

“Sorry, honey, you always seemed like you liked the same old thing in bed. I felt our marriage was getting stale but I didn’t know how to approach you. I thought if you didn’t like bondage and anal sex, that I would just leave and you would never know who it was.”

Becky was trying to process this evening. She laughed at the strange turn of events. The love she felt for her husband just got recharged. Her pussy was already responding to the change in her marriage and the new sexual possibilities.

“I love you, honey. Now make me cum again please,” she smiled and cooed.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments