Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Using Judie

"Her husband brought her to meet me..."

3
1 Comment 1
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Perfect! Your very generous and understanding husband has agreed to bring you along to meet me at this rest stop, just down I-5. As you two arrive you see me sitting on the tailgate of my pickup, waiting for you. I hop down as you park the car, front doors opening. Introductions are made, hands shaken, kisses shared... Your husband turns to the car, saying something about a camera as I pull you close for a deeper kiss.

My hands slide down your back to cup the cheeks of your big ass and pull you against me. I know you can feel my cock growing in my jeans as we grind against each other. My fingers begin pulling your skirt up. Slowly at first, then more urgently as I sense your excitement. Finally I have it hiked up over your ass, hands on your naked flesh. Loving the way you moan into my mouth while we kiss, tongues dancing and exploring.

I reach over to open the rear passenger door of the car with one hand while the tips of the fingers of my other hand explore between your ass cheeks, teasing your tight, puckered asshole. With the door open, I work to unfasten your skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Obligingly, you step out of it. My hands reach for your tits but I hesitate, then tell you to take them out, show them to me. I smile at how eager you are to show me your heavy breasts. As you pull your top up then lift them free of your bra I see that your nipples are hard already.

I take your tits in my hands, weighing, squeezing, caressing, thumbing your nipples. In the background I can hear the camera clicking away. I maneuver you towards the open door of the car, coaxing you to sit on the edge of the seat. Once settled, I drop to my knees, bringing my face close to your cunt between your spread thighs. Gorgeous fuck hole, wide open for me. I lower my mouth to you, tongue extended, searching for your clit. You smell so fucking good - finding your clit, I suck it between my lips, teasing with my tongue, moaning against you.

I can feel your hands on the back of my head as you urge me on. Apparently you have been anticipating this - your cunt is drooling juice. Normally I would focus on cleaning that up but just now I want to show my appreciation. I want you to cum in my mouth. So I suck on your clit. Hard. Worrying it, tugging, teasing, slurping. My face is glazed in your juices as you begin to hump against my mouth. What can I do but suck harder. I reach up with one hand to twist your nipples and under you with the other to penetrate your ass with a finger. Bucking against me, you cum hard, moaning and encouraging me. When you seem to be calming a bit, I stand up.

I open my jeans and push them down around my ankles - I better not need to run or I will be in trouble! My cock is rigid; you watch as I stroke its length a few times. "Come and suck my cock, Judie", I tell you. Like a good slut, you are there in a flash, pulling me towards you, opening your mouth and taking my hardness between your lips. I moan loudly. There is that camera noise again...

I can't let you suck me too long, else I will blow too soon - we have other things to do. I push you away and keep pushing you until you are laying back on the seat, knees spread, feet in the air.

ViolettaGomezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaGomezz

I tease your clit with my fingertips for a few moments before shuffling forward to bring my cock closer. I put your hand on my cock, you wrap your fingers around it, stroke me a few times then guide the head to your glistening cunt.

You are so wet that I slide in without resistance. Warm, wet, silky Judie-hole. Deep inside you, I pause for a few seconds to bask in the wonder of your flesh but then I feel you pushing against me, urging me to fuck you. I'm a nice guy...I fuck you. Slowly at first then, as your excitement builds again, faster. I am focused on you, wanting you to cum again. You don't let me down; soon enough you are calling out louder and louder, "Fuck me, FUCK ME, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" And over the edge you go again.

It turns out that your juices, besides coating my cock, are also running down over your asshole. How convenient! I give your ass a little slap to have you turn over onto your knees. You willingly comply but I can see that this won't work...the position is too awkward. But the view is amazing. I tell you to spread your ass cheeks. As you reach back, pulling your ass open for me, I lean in to run my tongue up and down the crack of your ass before drilling the tip into your rosebud. Mmmmmm...I could eat your ass for hours but I need to be inside it.

I tug on your hips, letting you know that I want you to back out of the car. I motion you over to my truck where the tailgate is still open. You catch on quickly, smile, kiss me then assume the position - bent over, elbows on the tailgate, ass presented to me. I waddle in behind you and caress your gorgeous ass, ending up with a finger sliding gently into your tight little hole. Very hot, very tight...

I bring the head of my cock to your puckered asshole and let you push against it. Together, we work the head into your ass, stretching you slowly. And slowly we work together to push my whole length into the tight heat of your ass. My knees are shaking as I begin to fuck your tight hole. I can tell already that I won't last very long - feels too good!

In a few seconds I am fucking your tight ass hard, pistoning my hard cock in and out of you. Hands on your hips, watching your ass quiver with every stroke, loving the moans I hear from you and ignoring the camera nearby. I am almost there as I feel you reach back between your legs to grab my swinging ball-sac. As you squeeze gently, I lose it completely, the cum rocketing up the length of my rigid cock and jetting deep in your ass. I make a lot of noise when I cum...sorry! Slamming my hips against you hard, spewing stream after stream of hot cum inside you until there is no more.

I am spent, my knees are about to give out. I pull my now-softening cock from your ass with a "pop" and lean against the tailgate beside you. I may be used up but apparently you are not - in only a minute or so I see you are on your knees, sucking your husband's cock. How very thoughtful of you! Oh! And it looks as though we have also attracted some new fans!

Published 
Written by Bassicallybill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments