Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting Out the Storm - Final Chapters

"The last chapters of a couple that took advantage of a winter storm."

7
0 Comments 0
13.7k Views 13.7k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Chapter 4

The ice maker was on the far end of the hall from their room so that helped kill a little time. He wanted to give her time to get into position and wait there for him as long as possible. He wasn’t exactly sure what he was going to do next except that he knew that putting ice cubes into her pussy was going to be involved. He also knew that she was going to be there with her pussy full of a cool bottle and a vibrating egg that could go off at any minute with her ass in the air waiting for whatever deviant things he was going to do to her.

‘Maybe the storm will last a couple days,’ he thought. ‘Not sure we could last for more than one night. She is an amazing woman and he thanked his luck for finding someone that was so open and enjoyed his deviant activities as much as he did.’ He checked his memory and thought it would be a good idea to take another one of those blue pills. He checked his pocket and found he still had a couple left. There was a drinking fountain near the ice maker and he swallowed one more cock helper.

>>>

She did as she was told, the anticipation almost too much for her to bear.  She was wondering what he was going to do with the ice, but she could imagine the possibilities.  She could use a little “cooling off.”  As she lay on the bed, knees spread, ass in the air, she took the time to gently massage her clit, being careful not to cum again – she wanted to cum for him – with him.

He reached the ice machine and filled the bucket. The cubes were the little round ones with holes. “Perfect,” he thought to himself.

He walked back to the room and quietly opened the door. She had turned the lights off and the lights of the city lit the room through the large windows. They were on the upper floor so the curtains could be opened without the fear of exposing yourself to the folks below. The snow was falling heavy now. It was quickly blanketing the city with an expected foot or more of snow. The snow has a sound deadening effect so it was very quiet even in the heart of the city.

As he closed the door and his eyes became adjusted to the light he saw her and it was something to behold. He stopped and just watched her. She had done just as he asked and it was a sight to behold. She didn’t notice that he was back in the room and was gently rubbing her pussy around the bottle that was lodged deeply into her. Every now and then she would pinch her nipple and let out a soft moan.

He didn’t want to disturb her but could not take it anymore. He took one of the ice cubes and slowly moved toward her upturned ass. He gently placed the cold cube just above her twitching asshole. She jumped and gasped loudly. He could see that she looked back and had a big smile on her face. “You were gone too long.” She sighed.

“The ice machine was on the other side of the hotel. I went as fast as I could.”

“Sure you did,” she smirked.

He continued to rub the ice cube along the crack of her ass. He would stop at the little piece of skin between her pussy and asshole and then go around her asshole and back up again. As he did this the cool water would drip along her crack and run over her little rosebud and to the bottle.

He remembered the control for the egg was in his pocket. He reached in and pressed the button to see if she followed his instructions completely. She did. She jumped and he could hear the egg vibrating against the bottle making the whole thing one big vibrator.

“Oh, My God!” she cried. “That is fucking amazing. I can feel that all through my body.”

He grabbed the end of the bottle and pushed in a little more - the bottle hitting the egg and vibrating more. He didn’t want to push too hard that it would hurt her. She squirmed and moved her ass side to side feeling every little thing that was being done to her.

He slowly pulled the bottle out and as he did so she let out a groan. It was covered in her juices and he took a lick to taste the sweet nectar of her pussy. He took another cube and placed it on the side of her pussy and ran it along one of her swollen lips and then to the other lip - slowly going up and down. All the while she was rubbing her clit and jerking her ass to try to get away from the cold intruder. As the cube was melting, it was getting too small to handle. He then slowly put the cube into her pussy and left it just at the entrance. She started to wiggle her hips, even more, to get the cube to either go in on go out. He just watched the beautiful site before him. Grabbing another cube he placed it in her pussy and slowly pushed it in. It could not go far as the egg was in the way.

He could hear the cube rattling against the vibrator inside her very wet pussy. It was hard to tell if the wetness was from her or the melting ice. Mostly both. She started rubbing her clit faster and moving her hips even more. He took one more cube and placed it on her clit. This made her scream out.

“I’m going to cum again. Ugh.” He could see her pussy start to twitch as she came on the cubes and vibrator. As she did he took the cube and put it against her asshole. This made her cum even harder.

“Oh, my GOD. Jesus that feels good,” she said as she continued to rub.

He was again getting very hard. The pill was doing its job. There was so much to do yet. Good thing they had all night and it was only seven o’clock.

She came down from her orgasms and rolled over and collapsed on the bed. He suggested that they order some room service so they could keep their strength up.

“Take the egg out and here is a towel to dry yourself off,” he ordered.

She did so pushing the egg from its nice warm home and letting it fall onto the bed. She got up and wiped the water from her crotch and ass.

“I have some things we are going to do in the meantime, however,” he stated with a wink.

“Have you ever had a nice enema?” he asked. She shook her head no.

“Well, I want to fuck you in the ass and I want you to be nice and clean inside. Besides, you may find it to be a nice experience. I picked up a kit at Target and we can use it to clean you out.”

She gave him a look like he was nuts but it did sound interesting and the ass fucking sounded even better.

“What do we do?” she asked lighting a cigarette.

“Well for starters you can lite me one of those and then look in the bag I brought up. There is a box in there that has the items we need.”

She took a cigarette and lit it for him. Moving over and she sat on his lap in the big chair in the room. She took a long drag from it and leaned over to kiss him. As she did she blew the smoke into his mouth. Then she slid her tongue into his mouth and they French kissed softly while the smoke enveloped their mouths. After a few moments, she took his cigarette and put it into his mouth and held it while he took a drag. After he did she pulled it out so he could exhale. She continued to hold his cigarette while he smoked it until he was done. She would take a drag after he did and kissed him as before. It was the most sensual cigarette he had ever had in his life. After their cigarettes were done she put both of them out and leaned over to kiss him deeply. They kissed with intertwining tongues and nibbles on lips for ten minutes. He would occasionally tweak her nipple or rub her clit during their little make out session. She could feel his cock start to rise again to the occasion. After their kiss, she looked at him and said smiling, “That was really nice. This is fun. What’s next?”

She found in the bag an enema kit that included a two-quart bag with a hose and a nozzle. She also found a metal butt plug with a pink jewel on the end. She grabbed both and brought them over to him.

“Take a towel and put it on the bed. I will get this ready for you,” he ordered.

She took the towel he gave her and spread it on the bed and lay on it. As she did she heard him in the bathroom running water and humming.

‘What have I got myself into?’ she thought.

After a few minutes, he came out of the room holding the bag in one hand and the nozzle and a tube of lube in the other. He was naked and his cock was at full attention bobbing as he walked. He handed her the nozzle. It was full of warm water.

“Take the KY lube and put some on the nozzle.” She did so, getting it nice and coated.

He then took the bag and set it on the bed and took the lube from her.

“Now lay on your left side and bend your knee up a little.” As she did, she looked at him and gave him a little wink.

He took some lube and rubbed it on her asshole and then pushed some into her. He took another glob and pushed it deeper into her ass. She moaned at the cool intruder but did not mind. He took the nozzle from her and placed the tip at the entrance to her ass and slowly slid it in. After it was fully in her he grabbed the bottle and held it up.

“Are you ready?”

She nodded with a little more apprehension.

“Let me know if you feel any cramps and I will stop the water.”

She nodded with even more apprehension. Not exactly sure what was coming or how it would feel?

He released the clamp so the water would run slowly. She closed her eyes as she felt the warm water starting to flow into her bowels. After a minute, he started to rub her tummy helping the water move in her. She kept her eyes closed and after a few minutes, the bag was about one-third empty. She started to move around a little more.

“How are you doing?” he asked.

“I am starting to feel really full but it is a good kind of full.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Not yet,” she said as she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of being full in this way.

After about half of the bag was gone she was getting to be uncomfortable. He could see her tummy rising with the water he was putting inside her.

“The bag is getting empty. Do you want me to quit?”

“Not yet. I can handle a little more I think.”

As the bag got to about two-thirds empty she had had enough.

“I really have to go,” she pleaded.

“Okay. I will help you to the bathroom.”

He shut the water off and took out the nozzle from her ass. She got up and walked slowly to the bathroom. He could see her belly was distended from the almost twp quarts of water inside her. It was kind sexy in a weird way. She made it to the toilet without any mishaps and as soon she did the water came gushing out.

He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead, “It will take a little while for all the water and ‘stuff’ to come out. I will let you alone and order us some food. Come out when you are ready.”

He left her to herself and ordered room service for the both of them. The operator said it would be about thirty minutes until it would arrive.

As she came out of the bathroom she was flushed and smiling.

“I never thought I would feel so clean. That was really interesting. But now I am clean for you as you requested.”

He smiled and lit a cigarette for both of them. Handing her the cigarette he grabbed her arm and pulled her down for a nice soft kiss.

“That’s good. The food won’t be here for thirty minutes so we don’t have much time so I want you to put the butt plug in so you can stretch your little asshole out for me some while we wait. I also got you an outfit you can wear in the meantime.”

She smiled and reached for the lube that was still on the bed and put some on her finger and slid it into her ass. She put her foot on the bed so he would have a good look at what she was doing. She then took the butt plug put it in her mouth to get it good and wet. Keeping her eyes right on his she put the tip to her asshole and slowly slid the plug in. It was not a little one and had to stop when it started to stretch her ass. She went in and out a few times and then with one plunge she pushed the plug fully into her freshly cleaned crinkled orifice. She closed her eyes as it lodged into her ass feeling the fullness and the slight stretch it provided.

She turned around and bent over. “Do you like my new jewelry?”

“It looks very nice on – I mean – in you. How does it feel?” he said, lighting another cigarette.

She wiggled her ass, “It feels really good actually. It is kinda heavy and is giving me a nice stretching feeling. I think I will be nice and ready for your big cock after dinner.”

“I like to hear that.” He winked

“Well, why we are waiting, I need a little appetizer. You know something to keep my mouth busy.”

Chapter 5

She stood up and went over to him and took his cock into her mouth and proceeded to take him into her throat as she has done earlier. He was still smoking his cigarette as she did and just leaned his head back to enjoy the feeling. He felt the boiling in his balls as she was going up and down on his cock.

She could tell that he was almost there by the way his muscles were tightening up and his breathing had become more labored. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, longing to taste his sweet juices as they slid down her throat. And as he did, cumming so hard that he almost slid out of his chair, she took in every inch of him and felt his cock throbbing in her mouth. She reached under and gently slid her finger into his asshole to make him cum even harder. He grabbed her hair and forced her head up and down even more on his cock; he so loved the feeling of cumming in such a beautiful woman’s mouth.

She looked up at him as she sucked the last of his cum off of his cock. He was sweating and flush from the experience, but she could tell he was happy. She stood up and kissed him hard – he could taste his own juices on her sweet lips.

As they were kissing he reached around and found the butt plug. He tapped on it lightly with his fingers. This drew a soft moan from her as she felt the intruder vibrate inside her ass. He grabbed it and pulled it out just a little and pushed it in again. This too, made her moan and she moved to let him have better access to her new friend. They did this for about five minutes until he broke the kiss.

“The room service will be here soon. You need to get dressed for the server,.” he said with a little smile.

“What did you have in mind?” she asked with a little trepidation in her voice.

“Well, for sure you need to keep the plugin and then I took the liberty of bringing you some nice lounge clothes for the evening. I hope you don’t mind.”

“I never turn down presents. What did you get me?”

“It’s hanging in the closet.” He smiled.

She gave him a little kiss and went over to the closet and make sure she wiggled her ass a lot. He could see the butt plug moving around with her swing. It was a very lovely sight indeed.

MiriammLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiriammLove

The pink jewel was catching the lights from the city. She got to the closet and opened the door to find a little camisole and short set. The fabric was very sheer and would not leave much to the imagination. It was also cut so that her best features would be shown off nicely.

She took the set out and off the hanger. She put the top on and as she did so the shorts fell to the floor. She bent down to pick them up and made sure she positioned herself so he had a perfect view of her pussy and plugged asshole. As she was bent down she reached around to run her fingers through her pussy lips and then pulled the plug all the way out. She ran the plug through her pussy getting it wet with her juices. She then put the tip at her anus and slowly pushed it back into her ass moaning as she did so. He was watching with great interest and his cock was again starting to stir.

“It was getting a little dry so I thought I would moisten it up a bit before I put the shorts on.” She smiled a little out of breath.

“Good idea,” he said as he put out his cigarette. “You can never have too much lube.”

She reached down and put the shorts on. As she rose up pulling them tight, she turned around. She looked like an angel in the sheer white outfit. Her nipples were just about visible and hard as a rock. The shorts fit so tightly that you could see the profile of her pussy lips. When she turned around you could also see that she had a butt plug inside of her. The pink was just visible through the fabric.

“Perfect,” he said admiringly. “You look great.”

“So you want me to answer the door in just this?” she asked a little freaked.

“Are you uncomfortable doing that?”

“A little. What if it is a big dude that will just grab me and rape me? What if it is a woman?”

He grinned, “What if it is? Besides this is a really nice hotel. I don’t think they would hire any rapists.”

She thought a couple seconds about it and asked, “Do you think she would join us?”

“I doubt it. Well, not a first. But she might want to come back later. If it is a guy he would for sure. But you are all mine tonight either way. I just want to show you off a little.” He explained.

She sat down on the bed with her legs spread a little too much giving him a nice view of her pussy. He just stared at her for a while but had to get up and pee. He went into the bathroom and took a leak and put on the robe that was in the hotel bathroom. There were two and he brought the other one out for her.

“If you want you can put this on.”

She took it from him and set it on the bed. “Let’s give this a try and see how it goes. If it sounds like a big husky man I might throw the robe on.”

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. “Room service.”

She jumped. It was a female voice. A nice sounding one as well. Without missing a beat she got up and opened the door. The girl was about twenty-five and just stood there looking at the sight in front of her. At first, she didn’t know what to say and just stood there with her mouth open.

Then she motioned into the room, “Can… can I come in? I… I have your dinners.”

“Sure bring it in and put the tray on the bed.” She said as she turned around and walked toward the bed. The girl was staring at the butt plug and almost tripped over the shoes in the doorway.

“Sorry about that. I should have moved my shoes,” he apologized.

“Oh… Oh, that’s okay,” she said quietly moving to put the tray on the bed still looking at the site before her. She made a sound that sounded like she was going to say something but held back. She stood up and was holding the bill. She could not take her eyes off the beauty in front of her in her sheer little top and shorts that showed off her nicely shaved pussy. Finally, she broke out of her spell.

“I have an outfit just about like that. My boyfriend bought it for me last Valentine’s Day. I haven’t worn it in a while. Maybe I should this weekend.” She said to no one in particular. “Is that... plug comfortable?” she had to ask.

“It takes a few minutes to get used to but yeah it feels nice in my little asshole. And I especially like the little pink jewel thing on the end. It is metal and has a nice weight to it. You can really feel it moving around when you walk.”

The girl blushed and handed the bill to him who gave her a very nice tip. After he handed it back to her she took the bill and didn’t even look at it. She took a little step closer to the woman and looked like she wanted to do or say something but stopped herself.

“I gotta get back. The weather has filled the hotel up and we are busy. I have the rest of my deliveries are this…nice.” She explained.

She went to the door and took one look back at both of them and shook her head a little and said, “Have a wonderful evening.” And winked and went out the door.

Chapter 6

They both looked at each other and started giggling. They turned to the food and dug in. They were both famished and they had a long night ahead of them.

“That was one of the most exciting things I have done in a long time. My pussy is so wet. I almost want to go to the lobby and take a walk around in my new little outfit and jewelry,” she said as she ate the strawberries.

“Well, showing off in a room is one thing. Going out into a big hotel lobby like that will get you arrested. That would spoil the rest of the night for sure. After we eat you are going to get your little ass fucked young lady.”

“Mmmm. I can’t wait.” She winked and adjusted her butt moving the plug around inside her.

Ask they ate their late night snack they played a little grab ass and she started to wiggle a little more every few minutes with the butt plug still deep inside her tight rosebud.

As they were about done she whispered into his ear, “I think my ass is nice and ready for your cock to replace this plug.” He turned to look into her eyes and she nodded nice and slow giving him the cue and she was indeed ready.

His cock started to come back to life. She noticed this and started to rub it gently with her long fingers.

“I do know we will need some of the lube to do this right. It has been a long time since I have had a cock in there so please be gentle,” she reminded him.

“I will go as slow as you like, just tell me what you want and need and I will be happy to follow. But first, we need to take this little item out.”

He moved to the bed and reached out to her hand. “Come here and get across my knees and I will get you nice and ready.”

She walked over and lay across his knees so her nice little ass was high in the air. The site was too much for him and he had to give her a little smack on the ass.

Swapt. Swapt.

“What was that for?” she cried looking back over her shoulder rubbing her now stinging butt cheek.

“For being such a little slut by opening the door in your nighty and teasing that poor girl.” He explained.

She looked at him with disbelieving still rubbing her butt. “But. But that was your idea dummy.”

“Yea I know. But your ass over my knee was way too tempting to not smack.”

“Well, I like it. Do it again,” she said as she scooted a little more raising her ass into position further.

“Hmmm. So you like a little spanking huh? Well, you shall have one.”

Swapt. Swapt. Swapt. Swapt. Two for each cheek making sure to hit close to the butt plug so it would move.

“Oh, my. That feels really nice. Harder!” she moaned

“As you wish my dear.”

Swapt. Swapt. Swapt. Swapt. This time so hard the people in the next room surely could hear and his hand was sore.

“MMmmmmm. My ass is on fire.”

He slowly pulled the shorts down revealing her newly reddening cheeks the pink jewel of her but plug and very moist pussy. In fact, the crotch of the shorts was soaking wet. He grabbed the base of the plug and started pulling it slowly out of her tight hole. It was fascinating to watch her anus grab the plug as the invader left her body. After it was out he grabbed the lube and poured some into the crack of her ass and toward her now gaping asshole running into her ass. He took his finger and slowly rubbed it into the now slightly open hole. He put one finger in and worked the lube into her a little ways. This made her groan a little and move her hips back and forth. He took his other hand and rubbed between her pussy lips putting his finger into her hole. Having both holes being stimulated at once was something new for her and made her very eager to get another fucking.

He dribbled a little more lube onto his fingers and asshole and started to work another finger into her. She gasped a bit and grabbed onto him a bit harder.

“Am I hurting you sweetie?” he asked starting to breathe a little harder.

“Oh no just enjoying the feeling of your fingers wiggling around inside me. I am not sure I can wait too much longer.”

He smiled and put a little more lube into the area and set the bottle down. He took his free hand again and started running his fingers softly through her pussy lips. She started to arch her back up and down moving her hips to the rhythm he was making with his fingers in her ass and on her now very sensitive pussy. She started to moan a little louder.

“I think I am more than ready for you,” she said. She got off his lap and went to her knees and grabbed his now very hard cock. The precum was starting to flow from the tip and she worked it around getting him ready for her most intimate place.

He was ready too. She stood up and took the shorts off and tossed them to the side. As he stood she went over and met him with a very hot kiss. She pressed her groin against his feeling his cock against her belly. They kissed passionately for several minutes using their hands to feel each other’s bodies as they did.

She stopped and looked into his eyes, “I will never forget this night.”

“I won’t either,” he whispered back.

She looked down at his now throbbing manhood. “I sure hope I can get that thing into me back there.” She smiled at him and crawled back onto the bed. On her hands and knees, she spread her legs wide and jutted her ass into the air. Getting down onto her elbows she looked back and him and winked.

“Come and get it big boy. Fuck my ass like the dirty fucker you are.” She started to move her hips back and forth advertising her readiness for the anal fucking she was about to get.

He put a little bit of the lube onto his cock and positioned himself between her legs. Using one hand to hold onto her hips and the other to position his cock he lined it up with her tender hole and started to slowly push in. He pushed enough so his head just popped into her anus. The grip of the ring felt so good that he had to close his eyes and take in the feeling.

She moaned, “Oh yea, baby. That feels nice. Mmmmmm real nice. Just wait a minute and then start pushing slowly into me”

He waited a couple long minutes and she started to wiggle her hips a little more every few seconds letting her tight little hole get used to the new visitor inside it. The butt plug did its job and she felt almost no pain. And the little she did feel was nice.

“Okay. Slowly push that nice cock into my ass. Give me a little then wait a little bit. Go nice and slow until you are all the way in. God, I forgot how big a cock feels in there.” she said a little out of breath.

He leaned back a little and started to push deeper into her. The ring of her anus stretching a little more swallowing his cock as he slowly pushed in. He did as she asked and push in a little and waited a minute or so then pushed a little more. It was a good ten minutes before he was fully in. She felt very full and could feel every inch of him inside her gut. The head was so deep inside her she thought she could see it poking out of her belly. At first, she was really feeling the stretching burn but as time went on the feeling became very nice. After a little while she began to move her ass back and forth moving him inside her most private hole.

After a little while longer she put her head into the pillow and started to moan, “Pull out nice and slow and then push in just as slow. I want to feel every inch going in and out.”

He started to pull out and when he got to the ring of his cock head he stopped. He grabbed the lube and dribbled it onto the junction of her ass and his cock. Then he started pushing back in nice and slow until he was fully into her butt. He waited a few seconds and repeated the motion.

She started to moan and grunt every time he pushed into her ass. He would add a little more lube every other stroke until they were nice and slick and he could slide in nice and smooth. The feeling of her ass grabbing onto his cock was beginning to be too much for him to stand. She could feel him move in and out of her and was beginning to feel the waves of another orgasm.

“Fuck me hard. Fuck my little ass with that big cock.” She cried.

He started to stroke her a little faster and waited a little longer between going in and coming out. She met him with every stroke. They did that for a couple minutes and he stopped with his cock just inside her. He slapped her on the ass again causing her to jump a little and clinch her ass around his cock. ‘That felt really good’ he thought and smacked her again with the same result. Time to turn this up a notch.

“Slide that ass onto me,” he told her. She slid back onto him and reached under and started to play with her clit as she did. He had to steady himself with his arms to take the pounding that she was doing.

After a minute of this, she started to jerk. “Oh, God. I am coming. I am coming with your cock in my ass. Oh, fuck.” She kept rubbing her pussy as she came. He could feel her ass convulsing around him as she came. This was enough to send him over the edge as well.

“I am going to cum in your tight little ass, baby.”

“Oh yes. Cum inside me. I want to feel your load shooting in my ass hole.”

He could not take it anymore. He drove deep inside her and let go. His cock was pulsing shooting the walls of her bowels full of his man juice. She felt him cumming and it sent another wave of orgasm throughout her entire body. They both stayed that way breathing rapidly and taking in the sensations. Every time she would tighten up from the orgasms he would twitch. Every time he would twitch she would as well.

After a few minutes she fell forward pulling him out of her well used hole. A little bit of cum dribbling out and down to her pussy. He just stared at the sexy sight and felt nothing but bliss. After a few minutes, he fell next to her and kissed her deeply.

“What a great way to let the storm pass over.” He whispered.

“It sure is,” she replied as she kissed him again.

“With any luck, we will have to spend the whole day here.” He hoped

“I am not sure I could take it. But I would love to try,” she whispered.

They just laid there with closed eyes listening to the storm battering outside and eventually falling asleep as they lay naked, tired and satisfied.

Published 
Written by johnnstace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors