Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E078: The Next Stop On The Way

"Emma and Donald's road trip continues"

4
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Needless to say, after dinner, Donald and Emma have a lot of fun in the train car bedroom.  The bed is big and soft, so after rolling over and over, and in every position to try things again, it is rather late when they fall to slumber.

The next morning though, they are up by seven, repacked, and after a nice breakfast in the dining car are on the road by nine.

Donald tells Emma to put a star next to Tennessee and add ‘Virginia’ to the list.  Emma smiles as she adds a second star to the list.  Mission accomplished.

She does shyly ask Donald if Alabama shouldn't be added to the top of the list with a star as it is where so much has happened.  Donald chuckles and tells her if there is room at the top of the list to go ahead so she can already have three stars.

Donald is coming to understand Emma's inner desire for acknowledgment of her accomplishments.  Unknowing at the time, Donald could not have picked better than giving her pearls for each new skill she's learned.  He now knows she lusted after each pearl waiting to earn it, and the total feeling of accomplishment that filled her each time he gave her a new one.  So this state bingo game will keep her fully satisfied in many ways as they make their way north.

The drive through Tennessee is tedious, to say the least; the mountain scenery is wonderful, but it just seems like they are driving and driving.  Just before the state border with Virginia, Donald pulls off the road for lunch.  They find a classic drive-in restaurant to have lunch.  They eat in the car but then get out to walk around for a bit.

Emma loves taking walks with Donald, with him sometimes holding her hand or her arm, but most often his hand is on her ass as he steers her in the direction to go.  There is something about feeling his warm hand on her ass through her dress and panties which does make her start to drip in anticipation of what might come.

They find this wooden train engine for people--well, mainly kids--to play in.  It is a Monday afternoon, and no one is around this small park area.  Alone, and remembering last night in the train car, and now in a train engine car, Donald lifts Emma onto a wooden box in the center of the compartment.  Her panties are quickly gone again, now tucked in Donald’s pocket.  He opens his shorts and pulls his hard member out to see the light of day.

Emma puts her arms around his shoulders in expectation.  Donald lifts her off the box just enough to enter her wet warm awaiting pussy, then sits her back on the box for them to fuck.

Emma, still hanging on to his neck leans back enough so each of Donald's throbbing thrusts presses up deep within her.  Her body shakes with each thrust as she adjusts to his pace.  Over and over Donald bangs into her; her walls start to respond and press against his cock with each thrust. 

Juices are dripping out of her, down to cover her asshole and on to Donald’s balls.  They are in that sublime sexual peak where fluids and juices flow from them.  Donald feels the precum drip from him at the last thrust and knows he will need to release soon.

Emma is feeling the joys of his thrusts, and when he realizes how close he is now, he moves the fingers of one hand to caress and polish Emma’s clit to help her reach that high plateau too.

He asks her, “Am I the best engineer running the train for you still?”

Emma laughs with joy realizing that yes, this is a continuation of the train from yesterday.  Now they are up front driving the train, and Donald is her ‘Captain.”  She giggles and tells him he can ride her rails whenever he wants to and grabs his cock harder with the sides of her vag.

In moments, Donald squirts his load up into Emma and about the same time with the help of his fingers, Emma cums herself.

Panting for a few minutes, they pull themselves together.  Donald tries to straighten Emma’s hair with his hands, but she does have the glow of just-fucked about her.  He knows his coloring is a bit high too.  But they manage to compose themselves enough to walk back to the car. 

The whole walk, Emma is so afraid that between Donald’s cum and her drippings she will be leaving a trail behind them as they do.

Settled in the car, once again Emma with no panties on--this does seem to be getting to be a habit on this road trip--she wipes all the spillage away with a rag. Then they are back on the road.

It is only minutes until they cross into Virginia.  Emma impishly asks Donald if she should add an extra star to Tennessee.  No, wait, she grins; Tennessee should have three stars altogether.

Donald laughs and says if that is how she wants to play the game, yes, she can add stars.  And as he says this he wonders how many stars Virginia will have.

Donald drives into Virginia.  About fifty miles in, they run into construction.  Traffic is backed up for miles, and then he learns there is also an accident blocking most of the freeway five miles ahead.  It is going to be a slow move forward, and no way to leave the freeway to find an alternate route.

As they sit in the jam, slowly moving ahead an inch or two at a time, Emma, bored, thinks of how to make the most of these moments.

The Navigator’s windows are tinted so no one can see in that well, which makes an opportune moment to do this. 

Emma moves her hands over Donald’s shorts and unzips them.  She coaches his penis out.  Donald gasps a little at this and does begin to harden.  But they both came so fully less than an hour ago it is not completely hard.

She lowers her head to his lap and takes the soft prick into her mouth, first just the glans to suck in welcome, then all in.  It is nice starting this way with Donald not being so hard.  She can fit him all comfortably in her mouth and can enjoy the sensation of feeling him grow and harden at her attention.

She licks and sucks up and down his shaft, jerking him some as she does.  But as it seems like they are going to be in this traffic for a while, there is no rush about anything.

Emma lifts Donald’s balls from his pants and tenderly sucks them, helping them fill.  When she feels them hard as oversized walnuts, she knows Donald’s need to release will be soon.

In the half hour that she has been doing this, the car has inched ahead perhaps a mile.  Donald can now barely see the flashing lights of the accident a couple of miles ahead on the road.  They should have enough time for them to play this out.

LaSultana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaSultana

Donald does feel his cock start to throb so from Emma’s sucking and licking.  He has gotten rather large again too.  But Emma seems to take him all in over and over, rotating between sucking his glans, licking his shaft and balls, sucking and filling his balls, and then taking his cock fully into her mouth, down her throat to suck him to culmination.

Emma knows what she is doing and takes it so slowly that while he is at the apex, she is keeping him from tipping over yet.  He is finding it a little hard to concentrate on driving, but luckily they are just breaking most the time with occasional inching forward. 

“Emma,” he tells her about fifteen minutes of pure joy later, “I think the traffic is soon going to break up and I am going to need to drive.”

Emma takes him fully in her mouth, and he feels her lips, throat, and tongue suck him so hard and long he cannot resist and spurts fully up in her with a loud sigh of total contentment.  She laps up all his cum, cleaning him as she milks him with her mouth to empty him entirely.

Donald's balls shrink as finally fully released, as does his cock. He can’t believe this just happened.  Emma barely sits up and zips him back up when the car backlog breaks through, and traffic begins to speed up again.

Everything is timed to a perfect waltz.  They are back on the road again.

Emma, grinning, asks if she should add a star to Virginia now.  And as she does, adds, “So they say Virginia is for lovers, do you think that is true?”

Donald, so satisfied with what just happened, he laughs and laughs and says, “Well, we will have to see how that works both ways before we leave the state, I think.”

 

It is another hour or so until they make it to Roanoke, VA.  It took longer today than expected from the stoppages.  It is almost five when they arrive.  Donald drives them to the historic part of town and a cute bed and breakfast there.  Emma is enchanted as they pull up in front of a five-car garage, or was it a stable?  The house does emit total Southern charm, and inside is even better.

When they are shown to their room for the night, the large room with sunlight still beaming in is wonderful, but the large brass bed in the center of the room even more so.

Alone, Donald suggests a bath first, and the large claw foot tub, even bigger than the one at her parents' house, offers them room to frolic and play some as they wash each other.

Soon dried and pampered, they dress and head out for something quick to eat.  Back in the room in less than a couple of hours, Donald undresses Emma and tells her to lie on her back in the center of the bed.

Wondering what delights are ahead, Emma does as asked.

Donald brings out the chains for her bracelet again, and this time clips it to one wrist and then through the center bars of the brass bed before clipping on to the other.

“Hold on to the brass bars for support,” Donald tells her.

Then he spreads her legs to the corners of the bed and ties her ankles to the base of the bed.  Not knowing what is ahead, but understanding she is totally under Donald’s control now, Emma shivers with anticipation.

“Emma, we haven’t done this since you earned your fifteenth pearl, but I think it will be fun in a different way tonight,” Donald tells her as she hears him turn a vibrator on to its full volume.

She now remembers that pearl.

He sits beside her on the bed, this time naked himself, and takes his fingers and gently spreads her labia.  He fingers her a little to see how dripping wet she is, and he spreads the lips wide again to press the vibrator against her clit.

Emma cries out.

Donald plays her like a fine-tuned violin, lifting the vibrator away when he sees her almost reaching the cusp, and running it around her and on her thighs, only to come back and taunt her again.   On and on he goes, tormenting her with this pleasure which never culminates.

What sweet torture.  Emma is taken so high up, her body shaking in anticipation, only for the pleasure to be taken away.  She realizes that she likes this agony more than she can imagine.  She remembers the first time back when she earned the pearl and how this searing radiance rushed through her, and as she remembers, it comes over her again.

There is frustration that she is so on the brink, but cannot cum, but this other feeling combines with it somehow telling her that it is okay.  She is being taken to a place where every fiber is totally alive, wanting, needing just a brush or touch to set her over the brink.

Donald is watching her whole body redden in excitement and an expectation.  He does so enjoy watching Emma submit to all he takes her through.  And always with such willingness and acceptance.  He knows she is in agony right now, needing to, but not being taken there.  But then he perceives something else.  The shudders running through Emma and her lifting herself to try to get the vibrator to touch her more fully is not as forceful; rather, she is just moaning with delight over her being denied the total pleasure.

Being tethered as she is, adds to her brink of abandonment.  But this--so on the cusp but not being taken over it--is filling and satisfying her so.  Donald does expertly tease her for several more minutes, wondering how he should end this.  He takes the vibrator away as she continues to shudder.

“Emma, do you want to cum now, or are you in a different place?” he asks with concern.

It takes her a minute to reply but her answer, when she does, surprises Donald some, “No, I think I am good, it is such a different feeling that if you touched me now, I would explode, so let me just bask in this for a while.”

Donald leans and kisses her gently asking if that made her explode.  Emma laughs in return and says, “Maybe you should leave me like this for just a short while.  Go get a drink, and then come back and see how I am.”

Donald looks at her in wonder.  Does she want to remain tethered to the bed while he leaves her?  But he does as she asks, after making sure her head is comforted by pillows.

An hour later he returns in the fading light to see Emma sleeping in the position he left her.  He unties her legs and then unhooks her arms as she sleeps through it all.  He undresses and climbs into bed next to her, adjusting her on her side so he can tenderly hold her and pulls the covers over them. 

The second day of their trip has proved to be as wonderful as the first.  Donald kisses her head as he pulls her tight up to him.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments