Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Locked and Mysterious ~ Part 4

"Our male in chastity's relationship with his mistress and new female becomes more intense."

8
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Tomorrow evening was a long thirty- six hours away, but the excitement and anxiety had already permeated every inch of my body, especially my stomach and crotch.

~

Waiting for Mistress to arrive was never easy, but it had to be done. I made all the preparations again. I was washed, shaved, naked and ready to be fully restrained.

The final agonizing minutes felt endless. But then, I heard her.

She entered the room almost silently.

Sitting on the edge of my mattress, she removed her heels, revealing her bare feet. Her toenails looked immaculate and were painted white. She gave them a soft, playful rub before standing up on the bed above me.

She lifted her skirt slightly, to reveal a pair of white, lace panties. She put her feet on either side of my shoulders and then slowly sat down.

Humiliation and excitement filled me as her warm ass and pussy squeezed down on my face underneath the fine material.

For a few moments, she didn't move or say a word. She seemed to just be letting me take in the feeling of being smothered under her crotch and ass.

She smelled delicious. Her soft ass cheeks surrounded my face on all sides. I took in her scent despite finding it hard to breathe.

"You must be tired of not feeling like a man," she mused, wiggling her bum on my mouth and nose. "I'm going to give you the chance to feel like a man. I'm going to give you the opportunity to fuck me."

I felt Mistress' hands on my cage. Then, soon after, the key came off her neck and slid into my lock. I almost stopped breathing as her warm crotch sat on my mouth and filled me with endless desire.

Mistress turned the key and my lock popped open.

My body helplessly convulsed and my limbs pulled wildly against their restraints as blood slowly, forcefully filled my shaft.

Almost seeming to put me in my place and tell me to stop moving, Mistress adjusted her weight, so her ass and pussy squeezed down on my face hard.

"I spoke with Stephanie," Mistress explained. "She alluded to the fact that you made her feel better than any guy has ever been able to."

I lay beneath Mistress, silently awaiting my fate. Every breath under her ass made me feel more and more controlled by her. My mouth watered.

She removed the thick piece of metal covering my shaft and placed it on the bed.

"I'm proud of you," she said, running a finger up my swollen erection. "That shows your selfless nature and your ability to take my directions."

I shivered under Mistress' erotic openings as she carefully teased my cock. I already felt like I was about to explode. She just had to grab and stroke it a few times and I would erupt gloriously underneath her.

"I am going to let you fuck me," Mistress stated, calmly. "Are you ready?"

"Mhm!" I mumbled enthusiastically into her panties.

"Good. I can tell your cock is ready. It's starving for attention. If I slid my panties down and let you slide into my tight, little cunt, how long do you think that would last?"

"Mmh! Mmm!" My muffled voice tried to convey my passion below her, but failed.

"The fact you are ready, will make waiting until the moment actually arrives even more thrilling for you," Mistress explained. She pressed a cold bag of ice against my cock.

I screamed into her ass cheeks as the painful swelling and horrible aches tortured my cock into a more submissive state.

Mistress stood up and watched my body reel with searing frustration.

"You will take Stephanie out on one more date," Mistress explained, casually, putting her shoes back on.

"I will text you the day and time. After the date, if she is enjoying herself and invites you inside, you will offer to rub her feet."

I tried to focus on what Mistress was saying, but my body was screaming at me. The fear of my impending denial was too distracting. I wanted to beg her to take pity on me. I couldn't go back in that cage. I couldn't!

Mistress noticed and squeezed my testicles firmly, causing even more discomfort to stream through my nerves.

"I'm not explaining this again," she warned, angrily. "You will offer to rub her feet. And if that makes her happy, you will offer to go down on her."

I mumbled a whimper and nodded under her the weight of her gorgeous body.

"If you can do that," Mistress noted, pausing as she inspected my aching, shrinking cock. "If you make her happy. Next Saturday, I will come over and you will get to have sex with me."

I gasped under her crotch at the thought.

"Real sex," she continued. "You will have earned it. I will unlock your cock from its long suffering prison, and I will insert it into my warm, wet pussy."

Sitting harder on my face now and really squeezing down on it with her lace-covered ass, she slowly slid the pieces of my chastity device back over my helpless, sensitive genitals.

Soon after, I felt the worst feeling in the world; the lock slamming shut, sealing all of the restrictive metal pieces in place around me.

~

Of course, Mistress made me wait four full days before texting me the day and time to meet Stephanie. I'd never been hornier and eager for a date. Not because of Stephanie, but knowing how close I was to getting my dream come true with Mistress.

Again, it wasn't that Stephanie was unattractive. She wasn't. She was normal. She was very, very average. And Mistress was near perfect in every aesthetic category.

~

When I finally sat down with Stephanie for our date, I felt a surge of strenuous energy in my groin. It pushed uncomfortably up into my belly as I tried to get seated. I couldn't wait any longer to purge my backed up cum. I needed out of this cage and I needed to explode unlike ever before. Pleasing the inexperienced girl in front of me was the only way.

~

After dinner, I grabbed the check, making Stephanie blush and thank me genuinely.

I walked her home, and once again, she invited me inside. I could tell by her subtle body language that she really wanted me to say yes.

~

In her apartment, we awkwardly made small talk before sitting down on the sofa together.

"I really like going on dates with you," she offered, quietly watching the floor.

"Thanks," I replied. "I really like it too."

Stephanie smiled cutely and took a deep breath, almost like she was working up the courage to say something. But, she changed her mind.

"Would you like a foot rub?" I suggested, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Umm, okay, are you sure?" she asked, shy as ever.

I took her slender, angular foot into my hands and began gently rubbing it. I could tell she was excited by the way she looked at me. Almost like she was in heat, but didn't know how to do anything about it.

I squeezed my fingers over the warm, soft skin of her arches and she moaned. It was a sexual moan, not a relaxed one. She was trying to send me a message. She didn’t want any more foreplay; she wanted my tongue inside her.

I put her foot down and picked up the other one. I slid her little sock off of it and began rubbing. Her toes smelled sweet and plain. I pushed my fingers between them and applied pressure with my palm, hoping to show her how strong I was.

“That feels really good,” she said, humming with anxiousness.

I could tell she was getting horny by the way her lips were moving. The way her knees pushed reflexively together as I rubbed her soft, gentle feet.

She wasn't used to being touched in a sexual, or even sensual way, I gathered. So, I knew this must have been making her anxious. If only she knew how hard I would've been at the moment, if it weren't for the thick metal making it painfully impossible.

"Your feet are beautiful," I said, trying to make Stephanie feel special and relaxed.

"Really?" she asked, blushing even more. "I don't think so."

I don't know what came over me, but I took her foot to my mouth and kissed it.

I'm not sure if the sound Stephanie made was from arousal, excitement, or shock, but she seemed pleased. So I kept going.

I rubbed and squeezed her foot as I kissed along her toes, and then started teasing them with my tongue. Her nervousness had made them wet and sweetly salty.

Another small, curious moan from her encouraged me to take her little toes deep into my mouth. I sucked and worshipped them, desperately trying to show Stephanie how much of a princess I viewed her as. I wanted her to know I was going to do anything she wanted.

After a few minutes, she was trembling. I looked up at her.

"May I lick you?" I begged.

Stephanie nodded. A big, cute smile covered her face as she pushed her hips forward.

Hungrily I slid her panties off and slowly began to tongue her clit. It became hard in seconds against my mouth.

I pushed my way inside her and after a few minutes, her young cunt was gushing into my mouth.

As she yelped and bucked against my face, my agonizingly swollen cock was imagining how close it was to entering my mistress. I started to cry from the overwhelming sexual and emotional stress I'd been enduring.

I told Stephanie that I was just very happy I could make her feel so good again.

~

Not wanting to have Stephanie try to take things further by removing my pants, or grabbing me and discovering my secret, I told her I should get home.

I finally did and slowly showered Stephanie's body and juices from my skin.

~

A day passed, and then two. Finally, a text came from Mistress.

---
Good boy. Stephanie is very satisfied with you... I will see you Saturday evening.
---

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

Saturday night was still four days away. I already knew they would be the longest four days of my life. But every minute of suffering through the horny urges in complete, utter denial brought me a little closer to my dream.

~

During the next few days, I couldn't focus on anything. I called in sick to work on Thursday, because I knew I was liable to get myself fired. I could barely control any of my urges or thoughts. Everything was sexual to me.

I spent the daytime watching TV, just to get my mind off of how badly I needed out of this cage.

However, any female who graced the screen, no matter what she looked like, began to give me throbbing pangs deep in my crotch. As soon as my sensitive, sexual tissue began swelling with hot blood and need, my mind became filled with the most perverse, naughty thoughts.

At night, my bed became a second prison. The moment my skin touched the soft, cool sheets, my dick tried to thrust up and out of the steel encasing its shaft. With my eyes closed in the dark, there were no distractions to save me from my own imagination.

After writhing against my bodily urges for close to two hours, I would start to weep and eventually fall asleep with tears still in my eyes.

I missed the smell and sound of Mistress. I even missed Stephanie too. I missed the way she smiled when I touched and talked to her. I wanted them both to love me and fulfill me. I wondered if they could imagine what I was going through for them.

~

I woke up on Saturday, and the tip of my cock was leaking clear, sticky fluid. It was going to be a long day, but at the end, my salvation awaited.

I made preparations for the night ahead. I cleaned the house from top to bottom. I shaved my face and crotch and then shaved again, making sure not to miss anything.

After a workout, and a very light dinner, I bought an expensive bottle of whiskey and a California Merlot. I placed them on the table in front of my front door, with a nice glass, in case Mistress wanted to partake.

Too excited to do anything else, I showered once again and then restrained myself to the bed, naked.

As I waited, I felt my hips and ass buzz with energy. I was wild with the opportunity to thrust deeply inside Mistress' gorgeous body.

~

I could no longer keep track of time as I lay on my back, tied to the four corners of my bed. My one free hand helplessly ran itself over my chest and cage.

Finally, I heard the door open to my apartment, stopping my heart.

The familiar clacking of Mistress' heavy, expensive, high-heeled shoes echoed through my place as she stepped inside and closed the door.

She chuckled as she noticed the alcohol laid out for her. I heard the whiskey opened and poured into a glass. A few moments later, she entered the bedroom, as stunning as ever, the glass in hand.

"This is a nice gesture," she smiled, taking a large sip. "Thank you."

I whimpered back in response, nodding lightly. I was almost too anxious to speak.

"Do you mind if I'm on top while we fuck?" she asked, draining the rest of the glass.

"No, miss," I promised, excited beyond my wildest imagination.

"Mmm, alright then," she purred placing her glass down and unbuttoning her top. "Are you going to make me wet?"

"Yes, miss!" I promised, bucking my hips forward in desperate lust. "Anything you want."

"I know," she said, in an almost eerie tone.

Mistress climbed onto the bed on top of me and spat onto my cage. Her warm saliva dripped inside the holes over my swollen head and made me dizzy.

She reached above me and cuffed my free hand to the far corner. I was completely restrained now. But, in a way, I'd never felt freer in my life.

She lifted her skirt and placed her knees next to the sides of my head as she changed direction. Her gorgeous, perfect ass sat above me causing my mouth to water like crazy.

"You may finally taste my pussy," she instructed, pulling her black panties to the side. "Make me ready for your cock. And do a good job."

With that, she lowered her crotch a few inches, and if I strained my neck up as far as I could, my mouth was just able to reach!

The month I'd been waiting and denied, not even allowed to taste Mistress' pussy, played instantly through my head as I pressed my lips to hers. Delicately, slowly, I pressed my tongue forward and kissed her cunt. I made love to it softly as her sweet, forbidden nectar began to spread over my tongue.

Oh, god, this was Heaven. It felt truly unreal to me that I was underneath the crotch of this perfect woman, getting to lick and taste her until she was ready to fuck me.

This was a woman I would risk getting run over in traffic for just to get a look at her. And yet, here I was, my tongue pushing into her most delicate, private area.

I explored as deeply inside her as I could reach, and then tried to find her clit. I focused on it and desperately tried to get her off.

After a few minutes, I was high on her dirty scent, but she hadn't moaned more than once, and it was barely audible.

Just then, I felt her slide the key into my chastity cage! I was almost there. I licked and sucked at her dripping perfection, with insatiable lust.

"What do you really want?" Mistress asked, pulling her sopping cunt from my mouth to allow my answer.

"Mistress?" I stammered, unable to think clearly at all. "I... I want to keep eating your beautiful pussy until you are ready to put my cock inside it, Mistress."

"So you just want to have sex with me?" she asked again, for clarification.

"Yes, Miss. I want that more than anything!" I begged, loudly beneath her hot, dripping cunt.

"You can have sex with me right now. You can," she stated, coldly. "But then, you will never see me again."

"We won't have a relationship... all of this. All of your denial, agony, frustration, will have been for one, quick, brief orgasm. Is that what your life is about? Is that what you desire? Or is it something else, something more that you might truly be craving?

"I think there might be. So, I'm going to give you two choices. One, I unlock you, right now. I get on top of you and let you pump inside me until you burst.

"But again, that will be the last time you ever see me. It will be one of just another fleeting, empty sexual experiences.

"Or, you take a step forward with your life. I take your chastity key and courier it to Stephanie... along with this letter."

Mistress pulled a lined piece of paper from her bra.

"The letter states that you have locked yourself in chastity for the last five weeks, because you are tired of sex controlling your life. You are tired of chasing pussy and sexual release like some wild animal.

"It goes on to say that Stephanie, has made you want to change. With her, you've found something more. You've saved yourself, because you want to show her that you can be more than just a fuck buddy. You can be someone to love and care about and find real meaning with another human.

"Now, if you send this letter and your key to Stephanie, you will also never see me again. But, you will have decided to take control of your life. You will be getting so much more than just a few short minutes of pleasure. Pleasure which, after it's over, will fill you with remorse, regret and possibly despair.

"I've worded this letter very carefully. I'm almost certain Stephanie will be pleased and happy to use the key to unlock and fuck you after she reads it. I think she's dying to let you fuck her. She really likes you. And I think she will respect you for your chastity, vulnerability and honesty. It proves you long for something more than just sex.

"So, you have a big decision to make. What will it be?"

Mistress was right.

I had become completely obsessed with her. She didn't love me. Did I even love her? I didn't even know her! And yet, I was willing to suffer for her like this. She could have ruined my life if she wanted to, but instead, she's trying to help me.

It was the hardest decision I'd ever made. And watching Mistress seal the letter and key in an envelope pained me more than I could describe. It was a physical and emotional strain I'd never experienced.

Before unlocking my hand, Mistress kissed me, long and deep. Then, she left. What had I just done?

~

The next two days I spent trying to tell myself I'd made the right decision. But every minute that ticked by filled me with immense regret.

Would this agony ever be over? Would I ever not be aching with denial? I'd forgotten what it was like not to be constantly burdened by sexual hunger.

I fantasized about Stephanie unlocking my cock and gratefully taking it down her throat. Her toes would curl and squirm as I made her gag with my firm, swollen erection.

She would use her lips and tongue to get me off. Then, I would collapse into her arms and worship the ground she walked on. I really hoped she still wanted me.

~

Maybe Mistress was wrong. Maybe Stephanie was grossed out, or disturbed by the letter and threw it away; with my key!

I started to panic.

Maybe Mistress was lying to me. Maybe she didn't even send anything to Stephanie! Maybe this was just another test, or punishment, or a cruel game of denial!

My heartbeat felt like a jackhammer of needles in my chest. My phone buzzed.

---
It's Stephanie... Come over tonight. 8 pm. We need to talk.
---

 

~
To Be Continued in the final 'Part 5.'
 

 

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments