Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Weekend With Sara - 2. Friday

"Sara comes to play and gets Rachel to join in too"

10
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
10.1k words 10.1k words

FRIDAY

 

When I woke the following morning I was alone, well alone in bed at least. I could hear noises from down the corridor. I got up, grabbed my robe, and after a quick bathroom break, headed down the hallway.

Sara was in the kitchen, naked as the day she was born. My washing up had been done and she was standing at the counter tapping her fingers as the kettle slowly came to the boil.

“Good morning. I hope you don’t mind but I really need my caffeine first thing. Do you want one? I did your washing up, I hope you don’t mind.” Sara was just as chatty first thing as she was in the evening. I seriously questioned her need for caffeine.

“Thank you for last night. It was really lovely. I felt so free. I hope we can explore some more, soon. Are you working today? I’m free until Monday and I have no plans at all. Do you have anything planned?” She was bouncing from foot to foot again and I hadn’t managed to get a word in yet.

I walked over to her, put my arms around her and kissed her lightly on the neck.

“Good morning,” I said, whilst I had the chance. “Yes. I’d love a coffee. White and one.” I wasn’t used to company in the morning, let alone a constant flow of conversation regardless of how one-sided it was.

Sara hugged me tightly. I felt myself respond to this naked body against me. Her constant movements against me simply transferred her obvious arousal.

The kettle came to the boil and Sara broke free from my arms, turning to pour water into the two mugs she’d retrieved from the drainer. She added milk and my sugar and took both drinks through to the living room, I had little choice but to follow her. Placing the mugs on the coffee table she planted herself squarely in the middle of the sofa. I sat down next to her, reached for my coffee and sat back to enjoy the warmth of the drink.

“Are you OK? Have I done something wrong?” Sara asked.

“Yes, I’m fine and no, you’ve done nothing wrong. It just takes me a little while to get going in the morning,” I replied. “As for your other questions, I do have to work today but only have a couple of reports to finish off which shouldn’t take me too long. I try not to make too many plans, but I do have to go shopping with Rachel, an old friend, tomorrow morning. Other than that, I am free. Did you have anything particular in mind?” I wondered whether I would regret an open-ended question given Sara’s verbosity. Perhaps I was being unfair? I was more used to my own company.

“Sorry if I’m talking too much.” I immediately felt a pang of guilt. “I’m just finding all this so exciting, and I know there’s so much more to explore. I want to learn everything, all at once, if you’d be happy to teach me or guide me. I know I can’t learn everything straight away, I’m just being greedy, but I think you understand. Do you?” Sara frowned as she spoke.

I smiled. “Yes. I completely understand. It seems like a long time ago, but I’ve been where you are now, relatively speaking. Finding freedom is a big thing. It would be my honour to teach or guide you, maybe teach AND guide you. I hope that doesn’t sound big-headed of me? I really mean I’m happy to be there, holding your hand while you explore.”

Sara’s frown became a big, beaming smile. She swung her legs around, placed them across mine, and hugged me again. I nearly lost my coffee.

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you,” she said. Sensing she wasn’t going to let go any time soon I carefully balanced my half-full mug on the arm of the sofa.

“Is there something you had in mind to start with?” I asked her.

“Karen told me that you’re very good with ropes and I’d love to know how to tie someone up properly. Can you show me what to do?” Something about Sara’s face when she asked like that was very appealing.

“I can show you a couple of basic ties that are good for restraining someone or tying them to a piece of furniture. You wouldn’t need to resort to cuffs anymore. You could practise them whilst I work. If you feel confident enough, I’d be happy for you to try them on me later on, once I’ve finished working.”

“That sounds perfect,” she said.

“Right, I need to shower and have something to eat. I’ll make us some bacon sandwiches. You’ll find some storage boxes under my bed with ropes and toys inside. You’ll need to get some ropes.”

I extracted myself from Sara’s hug and stood up. Sara followed as I headed off back down the corridor.

“Can I shower with you? Then I’ll find the ropes while you make breakfast.”

Who was I to turn down this lovely young lady? The idea of showering together is always nice although the reality is that it’s just two people taking turns getting cold. It’s the levels of distraction that make it bearable.

I made sure the water was just the right temperature before stepping into the shower. Sara stood slightly closer to me than was necessary and started to lather me up as I washed my hair. She scrubbed my back, which I really like, and then worked on my front. She lingered on my cock getting me very hard in the process. I returned the favour and, doing my best to ignore my cock which was aching again, I washed her back and then her front paying extra attention to her breasts. When I got to her pussy it was easy to distinguish her juices from the water. I rubbed much harder than was necessary and her breathing became quite laboured. I stopped before she neared her orgasm. If I had to put up with unquenched arousal, then so did she.

Once clean Sara got out of the shower first and wrapped a towel around herself. I took a little while drying myself before putting my robe back on. I headed back to the kitchen while she rummaged around under my bed.

It didn’t take me long to drum up a couple of sandwiches and another round of coffee. I brought them on a tray into the living room where Sara was kneeling on the floor sorting through a pile of ropes. She rose as I came in and made herself comfortable on the sofa. I placed the tray on the coffee table, sat next to her and indicated that she should help herself to food.

Between mouthfuls, Sara asked, “So what will you teach me today”.

“I’ll just show you a couple of basic ties. One will be a basic cuff so you can secure a limb to furniture or whatever is handy, the other will allow you to secure limbs together, safely. You can practice them while I work.”

She smiled as she ate.

Once we’d both reduced our sandwiches to crumbs Sara got up, selected a couple of short ropes from the pile and returned to the sofa. “Show me,” she said, impatiently.

I took the shorter of the two ropes and doubled it up. I then took her hand and wrapped the rope around her wrist. I pulled the rope through the looped end, keeping a finger under the rope so as not to let it be too tight. I repeated this and then showed her how to cinch it off so it wouldn’t tighten under pressure. She pulled her hand away and tested it. She grinned seeing how simple it was.

I undid the rope and handed it to her.

“Now you try,” I said.

Sara repeated what I had done although she let the rope get quite tight around my wrist and struggled with the cinch. I suggested she keep a finger or two under the rope to avoid this and she loosened the rope and started again. This time she did a fairly good job and seemed very pleased with the result.

I then took the longer of the ropes and, having doubled it up, indicated that she should hold both her hands out. I proceeded to wind the rope around her wrists, pulled the loose ends through the loop and pulled it back around. Once I had encircled her wrists three times, I cinched it off and proceeded to wind the loose ends around the rope between her wrists forming a set of hemp handcuffs. She tested the bonds and seemed surprised at how effectively she was restrained.

I released her wrists and handed her the rope, holding my hands out so that she could try the same tie on me. She had paid close attention and got it right the first time. I congratulated her.

“If you’re going to work, what can I practice on?” She asked.

“Grab a chair from the kitchen. You should find it about right to practice both ties,” I replied. I have a couple of basic wooden IKEA chairs which are open-backed.

Sara released my wrists, and I sat back to finish my coffee. She went straight into the kitchen and returned with a chair. She placed it in front of the armchair and, grabbing some more ropes, started practising the ties I’d shown her.

I finished my coffee and grabbed my laptop. I opened the reports and started to type away. Now and again Sara would show me the fruits of her labours. She’d picked it up very quickly and I only had to show her how to correct one rather loose effort.

I confess that I did find this lovely naked young lady quite distracting, and I may have rushed through my reports. I didn’t bother checking them through. They had to be submitted on Monday and having spent a couple of hours on them I decided that I’d find some more time over the weekend to finish them off.

It was just before 11 a.m. when I closed my laptop.

“I can finish these later. Is there anything else you like to try?” I asked.

“I’d like to try these on a person. Can I tie you up?”

“If you like,” I replied. “Anything else?”

“I’ll decide after I’ve got you nicely secured if that’s OK?”

“If I’m secured it’ll be up to you anyway, I guess,” I responded.

I stood up and took off my robe. Sara moved the wooden chair next to the armchair, giving herself more room to manoeuvre. She asked me to sit so I made myself comfortable.

Sara went behind the chair reached around and took hold of my hands, pulling them behind me. I felt her wrap a rope around my wrists. I could tell she was following my instructions carefully. Once she had them fairly tightly tied she stood and asked,

“How does that feel?”

I tested my bonds. They were tight but not uncomfortable.

“That’s good,” I said. “I don’t think I can escape. Not easily anyway.”

Sara must have dropped down again as I felt her pulling the ropes down and she must have tied the end off on the spindle between the chair legs. My wrists were pulled down and going nowhere.

“Is that better?” She asked.

“You’ve got me,” I replied.

“Good,” was all she said.

She then came around to the front of the chair and took two more ropes. She created a cuff on my right ankle. I admit that was paying more attention to her naked body than I was to her tying me. As she moved around her breasts jiggled in a most appealing manner. I was becoming aroused, and it was starting to show.

She moved on to my left ankle and I soon had two well-tied ankle cuffs. Sara then moved my feet so they were next to the front legs of the chair. This forced me to open my legs and I was completely exposed to her.

She then went behind the chair again and I felt her pulling on my ankles. I moved my feet backwards, and she pulled upwards and backward so they were pulled in line with the rear legs of the chair. This forced my crotch forward. I felt her tying the ropes off. She had me well and truly secured, and exposed. She walked around the chair surveying her handiwork.

Sara dropped to her knees in front of me and took hold of my semi-hard cock. Bringing it rapidly to full hardness, she looked me in the face and said,

“I have a few ideas I’d like to try.” I don’t think she expected a response, and I was becoming quite distracted.

She took hold of my scrotum with her left hand and, encircling the base, pulled slowly but firmly towards herself. Her right hand continued to massage my erect cock. Maintaining the pressure on my balls she slowly increased the speed on my cock bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. My breathing became a little more laboured and I strained against my bonds. I was close to cumming when she just stopped, releasing both my cock and balls, and stood up.

“Back in a minute,” she said and sauntered out of the room. I was left sitting there, my cock twitching as I began to ache for relief. I could hear her rummaging around in my bedroom and wondered what she had in mind for me.

After what felt like an age but was probably only a few minutes, Sara came back to the living room. I heard her drop some things behind me and she walked over to the coffee table and picked up her phone.

After a few moments, she approached me and showed me one of the photos from the previous weekend. It was of Sara in her work uniform holding my very swollen cock while I was standing spread-eagled to the bottom of the four-poster bed. My scrotum was tightly bound and pulled down by a rope which was tied off to the foot of the bed. I remembered Karen taking the photo.

“I’m going to see if I can do this with you sitting down,” she said.

Sara picked up another rope and knelt in front of me. Without any stimulation, my erection had subsided a little, but she took hold of my cock and had me fully hard again in only a few strokes.

She then took the rope and doubled it up as I had shown her, wrapping it tightly around the base of my cock and balls with the loose length at the bottom. She then started to slowly wind the loose end around my scrotum, forming a tube which steadily pulled my balls away from my body. The pressure on my balls was almost painful when she started to wrap the rope the other way back towards my body. My balls were pulled a little more than her hands’ width from my body, my scrotum encased in a tube of double-thickness rope. She fiddled about a bit underneath my scrotum and fed the rope back under itself.

The tie she had made left me with very purple balls, the skin of my scrotum pulled tightly around them, and my cock was incredibly hard. I knew that cumming with my balls pulled away like this was going to be harder than usual.

She hadn’t finished though. Sara then pulled the loose end of the rope towards her. I had little movement in my bonds but thrust my hips forward as much as I could to reduce the pressure on my swelling cock and balls. Once my movement stopped, she pulled the rope downwards and tied it off on the spindle between the front legs of the chair. I was completely immobile, feeling constant pressure.

Sara looked very pleased with the result and took hold of my very hard cock. She stroked up and down, teasing the pre-cum from me and rubbing it around the purple head of my cock.

“I really like you like this,” she said, looking me straight in the eyes. I couldn’t do much but smile back at her. “When I saw you tied up at work I felt hornier than I’d ever felt before.”

She kept stroking my cock until I started to feel my orgasm building again. My cock twitched and she carried on teasing the very swollen head with her thumb. As I got closer and closer I felt the pressure building in my balls as they tried to constrict. I felt my cock start to spasm and Sara just let go and moved away from me. My cock was bouncing up and down, looking for sensation but none was there. Pre-cum was oozing from me.

Sara stood and went behind me again. I heard her rummage through the stuff she’d brought in from the bedroom. I sensed her standing behind me and all of a sudden I was in darkness as she placed a blindfold over my eyes. She pulled the buckle tight at the back. I then sensed her moving around me.

I jumped a little as I felt her pinch my left nipple, she pulled and tweaked it. Then pain. I recognised the familiar bite from the nipple clamp. This was repeated on my right nipple. The pain seemed less as my endorphins kicked it. I was surrendering to my enhanced sensations.

Although I could no longer see her, I sensed her sitting down in the armchair next to me. Every second started to feel like minutes or even hours as I longed for stimulation. I heard a buzzing noise and realised that Sara had one of my wand vibrators. Her breathing increased. She was playing with herself as I just sat there aching for her touch.

I felt a hand grip my hard cock. There was very little movement, just pressure. My cock had become her handle, she was hanging on to steady herself. I could hear her breathing increase and the volume of the buzzing changed as she rubbed the vibrator hard against herself. I was sat there and I was just becoming a hard cock crying out for release. I could only focus on my cock as she held on to it. I felt nothing else.

I could hear Sara’s juices with the buzzing. Her breathing increased steadily until she released a long moan. Her grip on my cock, on me, increased as she rode her first orgasm. She rubbed my cock, almost aggressively, avoiding the head but making me swell, increasing my ache. It wasn’t enough stimulation to bring me closer but my desire for release continued to grow.

I felt her move around me continuing her attack on my cock. A hand was planted on the middle of my chest. It moved and suddenly the clamp on my left nipple was released. I almost screamed. The hand on my cock started stroking the full length, my pre-cum lubricating the whole length of my being. The right clamp was removed and as the pain flooded through me the hand on my cock just kept pumping. Although distracted I felt my orgasm approach and tensed. My breathing was rapid and my whole body started to tremble.

I felt the first spasm start at the base of my cock and suddenly the grip on my cock was released. I felt myself twitch as cum flowed from me but there was no orgasm, no sensation of release. My cum oozed from me with no relief. As I sat there, dripping, I was aware of Sara moving around me. My cock bounced as if it was seeking her out.

Time became vague to me, and I don’t know how long passed but the next sensation I felt was the touch of Sara’s legs against my knees. Again, her hand wrapped around the base of my cock, but this time gently. I felt it slowly moving upwards towards the head, coating my entire length with my spilt juice. I must have softened slightly but the tickling from her fingers soon had me hard and aching again.

Then Sara moved closer, her legs outside my own. She lowered herself and I felt her guide my aching cock as she lowered herself. My sensitive cock head met with no resistance as she impaled herself. I felt her full weight upon me as I was taken deeper into her. Her breasts were against my now sensitive nipples and her arms wrapped around me.

I felt her rise a little and then drop down again. It felt as if she was trying to drive me even deeper. She repeated this motion a few times and then added a slight forward and backward movement to her hips so her pubic bone ground into mine. She started to lift herself a little higher each time and I was aware of her breathing becoming once again deeper.

I was aching for a release that seemed to be coming closer again. Her pussy was milking me as she rode herself to orgasm, dragging her pleasure from me. She hugged me harder as she began to quiver on my cock and rapidly drove her hips back and forth. Her head dropped onto my shoulder as she came. I longed for her movements to continue, to milk me and give me the relief I longed for.

After a few moments, which could have been hours, Sara lifted herself from me. My hard cock felt cold as it was released from her depths. I could only sit there and wait for whatever would follow.

Sara sat in the armchair next to me again. I had started to soften but I felt her hand settle on my belly just above my cock. Slowly her hand moved closer to my cock, and she again stroked me gently to full hardness. She kept teasing me like this for what seemed an age. I was already aching for true release and the feeling just carried on growing.

I heard the buzz of the wand vibrator again. I was so envious of Sara. She was so near and enjoying the relief that I desired so much. As she came again, she gripped tightly onto my cock, her thumb constantly rubbing on the very sensitive head, making me twitch but not quite bringing me close enough.

After another short interlude, I felt Sara kneeling in front of me again. She took hold of my cock firmly and I felt her hair on my inner thighs as she took the head into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirling around my sensitive cock head as her hand started to steadily milk me. My pre-cum mixed with her spit provided lubrication for her hand as she steadily increased the pace. I felt my juices rising again.

My body started to tense up as I approached my orgasm. She maintained her pace with her mouth sucking hard on me. I felt myself getting closer and closer to release.

Suddenly she lifted her head away from me but kept milking my cock with her hand. Her other hand took hold of my swollen balls and squeezed quite gently. I felt my cock pulled down slightly to point at her and she continued the milking motion. I exploded. I felt spurt after spurt of hot cum erupt from my body. Her hand was relentless, and she kept going, way beyond what was required until I became ridiculously sensitive and my whole body twitched violently with every stroke.

Her timing was superb. She slowed her hand as it became too much for me to bear. I felt her finger lightly teasing my twitching cock but the relief from my orgasm compensated for the sensations.

The contact slowed and stopped, and I then felt her rise and come to my side. A hard, wet nipple was placed in my mouth. “Lick,” she instructed. I started to and realised that she milked me onto her breasts. I swallowed down the cum and licked her clean. I was rewarded with the other nipple, equally hard and coated with my cum. She switched from side to side until I had licked her clean.

As I was finishing my cleaning task she loosened and removed the blindfold. It took a little while for my eyes to become accustomed to the light again.

Sara then moved away from me, picked up a towel and used it to wipe something off of the sideboard. It was five or six feet away from me.

“When you came the first lot went straight over my shoulder,” she said, grinning at me. “You must have really needed that.”

I nodded in agreement.

Satisfied with her cleaning she came back over to me and started slowly releasing me. She took hold of my flaccid but sensitive cock and lifted it as she unbound my still-swollen balls. Once they were free she patted them, stood and went behind me. She released my legs and I slowly moved them around to the front of the chair as she untied my wrists.

I sat there, a little stunned, and quite drained.

“That was all good for a start. You’re a quick learner,” I said. I looked over at the clock and realised that she’d had me tied for just over four hours. I was surprised I didn’t feel hungry.

“Would you have done it differently?” She asked.

“How I would have done it is sort of irrelevant. It was great to see, or at least feel, you acting with so much confidence. You took the lead and didn’t falter.”

“Have you been tied like that before? To a chair I mean.” I could see there were going to be lots of questions.

“I’ve been tied in a similar fashion,” I replied. “I’ve been tied more loosely, and more strictly on a couple of occasions.”

“What was done to you?”

“Over the years I’ve been teased, tortured, whipped, used, milked… One lady did tickle me, but only once. Tickling for me is most definitely a hard limit.”

“Do you feel satisfied now?”

“I should ask the same question. You had me tied, therefore the satisfaction should be yours. How I feel shouldn’t be as important. I say it shouldn’t –I’ve always felt that it is. I’ve always liked to try and find a balance and make sure all participants are happy. I enjoyed the anticipation and the frustration, and had a very good orgasm in the end.”

“I know what you mean. I had some very good orgasms and enjoyed myself immensely. I did like ruining your first orgasm. You were twitching away and the cum was just pouring out, there was so much of it. I was worried that I’d overdone it and was really happy when you stayed hard. I was amazed at how much cum you got on my tits at the end and how far you shot over my shoulder. I loved it when you licked me clean. You’re the first person to do that for me. That really turns me on.” Her smile reminded me of the Cheshire cat.

I smiled back at her.

Sara was still on a bit of a high and bounded off into the kitchen. She returned with two coffees. We sat together on the sofa, still naked.

“I hope I don’t sound greedy, but I’d love to try more if you feel up to it?” Her questions seemed to be more of a challenge than one of genuine concern.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“Karen said you were very good with impact play. I found all sorts of floggers and paddles and canes when I was in the bedroom. Could you show me how to use them properly?”

“I can, but we should probably shower again, and then sort some food out. I’m not particularly hungry right now but we both need to eat. Once we’ve eaten and chilled for a while, we can have a bit more of a play. You might regret it though. How would you explain bruises to John?”

“He’s away until Monday afternoon and to be honest he’s a bit of a ‘lights off’ man. He probably wouldn’t notice. I never walk around our place naked. I tried it once all he did was frown at me. I do love him but it’s more platonic. I feel bad about it but I’m pretty sure he feels the same way.”

“That sounds sad, but I know what you mean. I’m still friends with my ex-wife, but the spark went out a long time ago. I remember the feeling of loneliness when we were still together.” I felt the conversation was becoming a bit too depressing.

“I haven’t regretted anything yet,” Sara said, smiling. “If you’re going to let me loose with your flogger, maybe you’ll have regrets.”

I smiled at this. “Right, let's get cleaned up a bit.”

I stood, grabbed my robe and headed for the bathroom. Sara followed close behind. I got a couple of fresh towels from the cupboard, and we waited for the water to warm up before getting in together. It was more or less a repeat of our earlier shower without the urgency. We washed one another, and, as before, Sara spent more time than necessary washing my cock which had me semi-hard, and I spent plenty of time lathering up and rubbing her pussy which had her breathing heavily and shifting her weight from foot to foot again.

KleioOwens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KleioOwens

Once clean and pleasantly aroused we both wandered into the bedroom to dry ourselves off. I put my robe back on and offered Sara a T-shirt which she declined.

“I love being naked like this, with you,” she said. I was pleasantly surprised by the “with you”.

I headed back down the hallway and Sara lingered in the bedroom, gathering her weapons. She came into the living room and plonked an assortment of floggers and paddles on the floor. She also brought through a cane which she carried under her arm. She placed this, more carefully, perhaps respectfully, standing against the armchair.

After a brief discussion about possible foods, I ordered pizzas. There was over an hour of waiting time. I went into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine, a Montepulciano as I recall. I brought the bottle and two glasses back into the living room. Sara was standing in the middle of the room swishing the cane through the air.

“We could start practising while we wait for the food,” she suggested.

“I think we should start with something a little gentler,” I replied, taking the cane from her hand and placing it on the armchair. “I only know a few people who can take a cane cold. As with all of these things, it’s best to start slowly and build up to greater things.”

“OK. What should we do then?” She was still bobbing from side to side.

“I reckon we should start with some spanking, then paddle or flogger. The cane, if you can handle it, definitely comes last.”

I sat on the sofa and gestured for her to come over to me. I took her hand and had her lie across my thighs. I placed my hand on her bottom. I did note how beautifully her bottom framed her slightly puffy pussy lips in this position.

I lifted my hand and she flinched, tensing herself. I spanked her quite gently, once on each buttock. She seemed to relax. I repeated the spanks, increasing the force just a little. As she relaxed more it was delightful seeing her bottom quiver. I kept at this until both of her cheeks we starting to glow a nice rosy red. Her pussy lips had swollen more and her juices were visibly starting to flow.

“Right, I’d like you to stand for the next bit,” I said. She quite literally leapt up. She was far too keen.

I got up and, picking up a leather flogger, stood behind her. I placed a hand on her back, so she bent forwards. She naturally placed her hands on her knees.

“The paddles are great if you don’t have big strong hands. I prefer a flogger because you can get more sensations from it.” As I said this, I trailed the leather tails slowly down her back from her shoulder to her backside. I did this to both sides of her body and I’m sure that she quivered.

“You decide if you want it to be painful or not.” As soon as I’d said this, I whipped the tails across her backside. She tensed from the shock but quickly relaxed again.

“You can use a flogger almost anywhere just keep them away from the kidneys, here.” As I said “kidneys”, I stroked the tails across her lower back, just below her ribcage and then gently whipped the tails up between her legs, whipping her pussy. She flinched again.

I then started to wave the flogger from side to side, stinging each buttock in turn. Now and then I’d change the angle and bring the tails up against her pussy. I steadily increased each strike's speed and left small red marks on each of her buttocks. She was still moving her weight from one foot to the other and I could see her juices running down her thighs. The ends of some of the tails on the flogger had darkened with her wetness.

When her backside started to glow a darker red, I asked her, “Would you like to try the cane now?” I was sure that her endorphins would provide some pain relief.

“Yes, please,” she replied. I did wonder if she’d been caned before.

“Right. You’ll feel me tapping your backside with the cane. Each tap might sting a little. Then you’ll feel a proper stroke. I think we’ll start with three. I want you to count them out loud and say thank you for each one.”

“OK,” she replied. Her voice sounded slightly nervous.

I picked up the cane and started to tap it across both of her buttocks. It would have stung each time. Once I had covered her whole backside with small taps, I raised the cane and brought it down hard on her bottom.

She flinched again and her whole body seemed to tense up.

“One. Thank you.”

I started tapping again, watching the weal start to rise where the cane hard met her flesh. Having covered her backside again I raised the cane for the second time and brought it down with a resounding “swish”, being careful to avoid the initial weal.

“Two. Thank you.” Her voice sounded a little shaky.

I repeated the tapping and then gave her her third stroke of the cane.

“Three. Thank you.” The shakiness seemed to have faded a little.

“Would you like to try more? Go up to six, or maybe twelve strokes?” I asked.

“Si-, no twelve.” Although she hesitated, she sounded confident.

The three welts were already glowing angrily across her backside.

I carried on. Her inner thighs were becoming slick with her juices as the weals slowly increased.

“Four. Thank you.”

“Five. Thank you.”

“Six. Thank you.”

I was running out of space so adjusted my angle. The cane would cross where it had already met her flesh.

“Seven. Thank you.”

“Eight. Thank you.”

Small spots of blood appeared where the welts crossed over one another. The first was already darkening to black.

“Nine. Thank you.”

Ten. Thank you.”

As the tenth stroke crossed her backside, I noticed her quiver. She tensed up a little and adjusted herself, taking her hands from her knees, shaking them, and then replacing them.

I paused as she moved, expecting her to use a safe word, but when none was forthcoming I continued. I had reduced the tapping by now. I maintained the power of each stroke, careful not to add more force.

“Eleven. Thank you.”

“Twelve. Thank you.”

“Well done. Stay exactly as you are for a moment.”

I rushed down the corridor and grabbed a bottle of arnica gel I kept in the bathroom cabinet.

Returning to the living room I found Sara had not moved at all. Her backside was a crisscross of darkening welts. I picked up my phone a snapped a couple of photos.

I then squeezed a healthy glob of gel from the bottle and rubbed it across both of my hands. She flinched once more as her hands touched her flesh, the cold gel immediately providing some relief from the burning. I made sure that I coated her whole backside.

“How was that?” I asked her.

“I’m not sure how to describe it,” she said as she stood up. “It was the most pain I’ve ever felt, but it was so arousing at the same time.” She twisted around trying to look at her bottom. I held up my phone and showed her the photos I’d just taken.

“Wow. That’s fantastic,” she said. “It looks horrible and beautiful at the same time. I think that I actually had an orgasm while you were caning me. I felt it as you gave me the tenth stroke. It was very intense. The pain became a pleasure."

"There's a fine line." Damn, that sounded so corny.

The doorbell rang. Saved by the bell.

The pizza delivery man announced himself on the intercom and I buzzed him in. I went to the front door to collect our food. Sara remained in the living room; I'd half expected her to want to flash the man and expand her experiences further.

I returned to the living room with our food and found Sara sitting somewhat gingerly on a folded towel on the sofa. She’d poured out two glasses of wine. She seemed a little quiet and subdued. Anticipating that she might experience sub drop, a common feeling when endorphins reduce after a high, I asked her if she was OK.

She went from a seemingly low appearance to cheerful in a split second.

“Sorry, I was miles away there. No, I’m fine. I was just thinking about how that cane felt and how I might approach it. Will you let me try it on you?”

“Let’s eat first,” I replied. “If you want to take the reins again you can, once we’ve re-fueled.”

We both tucked into the pizzas and chatted about more mundane things as we ate. Sara wanted to pop back to her place to pick up some bits and pieces so we agreed to head over there in the morning.

She also asked me about porn. She said that she watched a lot of online videos covering a wide range of genres. I confessed that I enjoyed some videos but preferred reading stories as I find they stimulate the imagination more. She said that she struggled to imagine many scenarios without practical experience. I reassured her that I was happy to help her gain whatever practical experience I could. She smiled deeply at this.

Once we had finished eating we relaxed and enjoyed the wine. Sara asked if I could put some porn on the TV. I logged into the Internet viewer, found the site she requested, and handed her the controller. She quickly navigated to the edging category and, as we watched together, asked me,

“What do you like about being edged?”

“It’s mainly the anticipation,” I replied. “The desire to have an orgasm gets stronger and stronger and you don’t know when, or whether, you will be granted release. I’m sure it's the same for you though?”

“Yes, it is. The desire to have an orgasm can be almost overwhelming and when you actually do cum it can be so intense. It was lovely holding back for you this week, but I’ve never been edged constantly for long. The breaks from morning to evening allowed me to calm down physically, I just felt horny all the time. The anticipation of just seeing you again was good, especially with the photos I had to look at.”

I think I may have blushed a little at this point. I don’t take praise too well. I opted for a slight change of subject.

“So if you are going to try out a bit of impact play how would you like to do it?”

“I’d like to restrain you first if that’s OK? I was thinking either bent over or on all fours. Do you think your coffee table would be strong enough to take your weight?”

My coffee table is a 1970s solid teak table with four sturdy legs. From previous experiences, I knew it was up to the task. I’d been tied to it and on it in several ways over the years.

“Yes. It should be fine,” I replied. “and then what?”

“I’d like to get you nicely tied and then you’ll find out.” She grinned. She was learning fast.

We watched a few more clips with Sara giving a little commentary on some of the techniques. Once I felt I’d digested the meal I stood, took off my robe and asked her how she wanted me.

“Kneel at the end of the table for me, please.”

I knelt and she hurriedly cleared the surface of our glasses and the now empty wine bottle.

She then knelt behind me and pushed my legs apart. As she pushed I shuffled until my knees were as wide apart as the table legs. She took a rope and wrapped it around my leg, just above the knee, and the table leg. She did the same for the other leg. I tested the bonds and I couldn’t bring my legs together.

“Now lean forwards onto the table.”

I did as she instructed, and this lifted my knees slightly off the ground. My full weight was now on my torso as I lay forward. Sara sat on the sofa and, taking another rope she formed a cuff on my left wrist as I had shown her earlier dropping the loose end under the table. She then went around the table and knelt on the floor beside me whilst she made the cuff on my right wrist.

She then went to the end of the table, reached underneath and pulled on the loose ends. My wrists were pulled under the table. She carried on pulling until she was happy that I was stretched out. She tied the right-hand rope to the left-hand leg and vice versa. I had no movement available to me other than my feet which were touching the ground.

I thought she was finished with the ropes now, but I was wrong. She had one more plan up her sleeve; virtual sleeve anyway.

Sara knelt between my feet and took hold of the base of my scrotum. I felt her wrap a rope around it as she had earlier, forming a small cuff. I started to harden. She shuffled backwards and taking the two loose ends, she cocked my feet up towards me and wrapped the ropes around my big toes. Any movement on my feet would now pull down on my balls.

“That looks good,” she said. She stood and patted my backside.

“One last thing,” she said. She came alongside me and, lifting my head slightly, she pushed a cushion under it and then wrapped the blindfold around my head, fastening it tightly.

“Perfect.” She sounded very happy with herself.

I just lay there, waiting, being careful not to move my feet. The rope around my balls was applying adequate pressure on its’ own, and my cock was certainly three-quarters hard.

I sensed Sara moving around me. She picked something up and then came back around me and sat on the sofa. She then rested and crossed her legs on the small of my back. I heard the video clip on the TV change. It sounded like someone was being spanked.

I felt something flat stroking my left buttock. It moved around and then covered my right buttock. Suddenly there was a soft swishing noise and I felt a sting on my backside. I recognised it immediately. She was using a riding crop, It had a small, flat leather loop at the end. The swish repeated and the crop stung my other buttock.

Soon she was raining blow after blow, alternating sides and covering the whole of both of my buttocks slowly. This carried on for the duration of whatever video clip she was watching and into the one that followed. The stinging faded and became a glow which spread across both of my buttocks. I settled and enjoyed the sensations. I must have moved my toes slightly as the pressure on my balls had increased and my cock was now hard.

I don’t know how long she kept this up but before the clip ended Sara stopped and she lifted her legs off of my back. After a few moments, I felt her kneel between my feet. I assumed this was to view her handiwork up close. Perhaps it was, but I then felt a cold, lubricated hand encircle my cock. She stroked up and down my entire length covering me with lube. She slowly increased her grip until she was slowly milking me.

Her hand quickly brought me to full hardness. She was still stroking up and down, my foreskin was pulled right back and kept the same rhythm going. I felt myself nearing orgasm as the head of my cock swelled and became more and more sensitive with every stroke. I wanted to fuck her hand but I couldn’t move. I tensed and felt a greater pressure in my balls as my orgasm came closer. Just as I thought I was at the point of no return she released her grip and my cock just twitched in the air seeking just a little more stimulation.

Sara quickly returned to the sofa, her legs once again resting on my back.

The next sensation was just as familiar as the riding crop. She brought the flogger down on my backside, the tails catching me in many places teasing my glowing flesh. She repeated this, not as rapidly as she had with the crop, but soon developed a steady pace. The tails sometimes caught my swollen balls, just stinging slightly, the pain rapidly turning to pleasure. This maintained my hardness.

I could hear Sara changing clips on the TV but the sensations from the flogger were distracting me, and I couldn’t focus on what she was viewing. I was aware of Sara’s legs across my back, the hardness of my cock, the pressure on my balls and the steady whipping on my backside, nothing else.

I have no idea how long this went on for. My backside was feeling hot when the whipping stopped. I enjoyed the heat.

Sara once again lifted her legs from me and assumed a position between my feet. I felt her cold, lubricated hand once more wrapped around my still-hard cock. It started to move up and down the whole length, lingering as it covered my swollen, sensitive cock head. The motion was slower than before but just as steady. It felt as if I was becoming harder than hard. My sensitivity increased and I felt my cock twitch as if seeking even more. Once again my orgasm approached. My balls ached for release, more pressure as they seemed to fight against the stimulation. My whole body tensed and she let go again.

My cock bounced up and down, defeated. It’s hard to explain how much I wanted to cum at that point. I remained tense. I longed for Sara’s touch once more. I needed her to take me over the edge and milk me dry. It wasn’t to be.

Sara returned to the sofa. This time I only felt one leg placed across my back, the physical contact so pleasurable. Then, over the sound of the TV, I heard the familiar buzzing from earlier. Sara had the wand massager again. I imagined her stroking herself with it. I longed for the release that she would soon enjoy.

Her leg moved on my back. It quivered. I then felt a tapping on my backside, across both of my buttocks. Up and down the tapping travelled as Sara’s movements increased. The buzzing noise seemed to get louder as she pressed it against herself and then the swish of the cane. It felt like fire across my backside.

“One,” she said, letting out a moan. She started tapping my backside again. “You’ll get one stroke each time I cum.” She sounded slightly breathless.

The movements of her leg across my back increased. She seemed to be rubbing against me, increasing the physical contact. I felt her tense again. There was another swish and the cane met my backside again, the pain once again burning through me. I was grateful for her distraction. Her orgasm must have weakened the blow slightly, or perhaps my endorphins were doing their job.

“Two. I hope that cock is still nice and hard.” The tapping had started again. It stung more every time she caught the welts.

I felt her leg start to quiver again. I tried to stay relaxed but as I felt her tense I braced myself for the next stroke. The buzzing deepened again followed by the swish of the cane. The burning stroke felt higher. I was grateful that she missed her earlier effort.

“Three. I want that cock inside me.”

Perhaps she would stop and release me to satisfy her desire?

The tapping persisted, still stinging but spreading a pleasurable glow. Her leg moved again, rubbing against me with what felt like urgency. Again the buzzing deepened and she let out another low moan. Swish.

“Four. You’re making me wait. I want that cock now. I have to punish you.”

I felt myself drifting, all sensations seemed to grow and take me over. The leg across my back, constantly moving, seemed to become a part of me. The constant tapping, the stinging, spread through my body. My swollen balls and aching cock hanging down had me feeling larger as my longing for release and relief grew.

The movement on my back pushed me further down, deeper into myself. Sara’s rapid breathing seemed to match my own. Swish. My cock twitched as the glow spread, making me swell.

“Five. My pussy is so wet. Don’t you want to fuck me?” There was a longing in her voice.

I felt my cock twitch again. It bounced below me, seeking stimulation, wanting to be buried deep inside her. The tapping continued. Sara kept up the rhythm as her leg trembled, driving into me. Another low moan and I felt juices hit my side, the moan deepened. Swish.

“Six. Why are you making me wait?”

The tapping stopped. I felt Sara’s leg lift away from my back. I sensed her move around me and then felt her kneel between my feet once more.

My cock throbbed as she wrapped her cold, wet hand around it. She rubbed up and down my length again, smearing lubricant over my entire length, circling the head, my foreskin permanently retracted. The glow from my backside merged with the swelling in my cock as she stroked me. Her hand felt so small against the skin of my engorged flesh. My being seemed to become the longing in my cock.

She maintained a steady movement up and down. I wanted to fuck her hand. I could feel my orgasm slowly rising.

“I want this cock. I want your cum dripping from my pussy.” In my mind’s eye, all I could see was my cock driving in and out of her, our combined juices flowing from her. Her small hand stroked up and down. I longed for more pressure, for her to squeeze, to milk me. Suddenly she just let go. Again my cocked twitched and bounced seeking contact.

“First, I have to finish, and I want you to count. Six more. Count down from six and be sure to thank me for each stroke.”

I felt her move away from me.

She held the cane against my backside and started to tap again. Swish.

“Six. Thank you.” My voice was a little shaky.

Swish

“Five. Thank you.”

Swish

“Four. Thank you.”

Swish

“Three. Thank you.” I came very close to using a safeword. Sara must have caught a previous welt because the pain seemed to be multiplied. She didn’t pause.

Swish

“Two. Thank you.” My throat felt dry.

Swish

“One. Thank you.” It was over. At least, the pain was over. I lay still. The burning in my backside slowly subsided to a glow. Sara followed my example and I felt a cold gel being applied gently to my welts – I knew there were welts because I could feel the undulation as her hands gently massaged the gel all over my buttocks.

“OK,” she said. “Let’s get you up from there.”

I felt the ropes pulling on my wrists become loose and I flexed my arms just to get the circulation back. Sara carefully took each arm and manoeuvred them slowly so my wrists met in the small of my back. I felt her tying the ropes together.

She then released my legs and helped me up so I was kneeling upright. She didn’t loosen the ropes attaching my balls to my big toes and I felt the pressure as I rose up.

Taking hold of my still-swollen cock she steered me around to face the sofa. I shuffled on my knees, every movement pulling my balls back between my legs. She guided me so I was kneeling between her legs. My cock had softened slightly but soon hardened up again in her grasp.

She pulled me forward and I shuffled more.

I felt her rubbing my sensitive, swollen cock head again her pussy. She was so wet. She slowly pulled me forward more and I met no resistance as I was guided into her waiting hole. She felt hot, wet and tight.

Once she was fully impaled on my cock she said,

“Right. Fuck me.”

I pulled my cock out, almost all the way and then thrust right in as deeply as I could. My balls were pulled back by the ropes and I felt an ache but carried on, developing a steady pace as I thrust in and out of her. Sara lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist, avoiding my glowing buttocks, Her legs pulled me deeper into her as I thrust forwards.

She moaned and I felt her muscles tighten around my cock as her orgasm grew. Despite the pulling on my balls, my over-sensitive cock was enjoying the stimulation and I felt my long overdue orgasm approaching.

Sara started to quiver and her breathing increased.

“Fuck me. Fill me. I want your cum.”

I kept up my pace, thrusting into her as hard as I could. I felt her muscles spasm around my cock as she started to cum. I wasn’t far behind and I felt my stomach tense involuntarily as my orgasm literally exploded from me and I shot spurt after spurt of cum deep into her pussy. I kept my pace and carried on thrusting for as long as I could until I was completely spent.

Fortunately, Sara had reached her limit too and I felt her take hold of my arms and pull me down to her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and hugged me tightly, my cock still deeply embedded in her.

As her breathing slowed she quietly said,

“Damn, I love your cock. I could become an addict.” Even in my slightly battered and worn-out state, I smiled.

I’m not sure how long we remained like that. It felt like it took ages for my cock to start to soften. As it did she released with from her hug and slowly pushed my head downwards. I sneakily kissed her breast as I slid down her body.

She guided my head until my mouth met with her swollen pussy lips.

“Clean me,” were her only words.

I lapped at her pussy. The taste of our combined juices flowing from her was intoxicating. In this position the pressure on my balls was gone so I focussed and made sure I licked every bit of her, dipping my tongue as deeply into her as I could, swallowing the mixture of juices. Once I was sure I had cleared every bit I worked up to her clit and circled it gently.

“Oh my god,” she said, placing her hands on the back of my head.

I carried on teasing her clit with my tongue. I sucked it into my mouth and massaged it as hard as I could. Now and then I’d pull back a little and lick all the way from her puckered little arsehole back up to her clit. She maintained the pressure on the back of my head until she started to quiver. Her orgasm soon took over and I kept switching between tonguing her hole and sucking her clit.

As she came her whole body seemed to spasm and she flooded my face with her juices and any remnant of my cum that had hidden deep inside her. I carried on licking and swallowed as much as I could. Her orgasm just kept on going so I kept on licking and sucking until she gently pushed me away.

“No more, please,” she said. She pulled me forward so my head was resting on her belly and held me there.

We stayed like this until her breathing settled.

Once she was rested, she pushed me upwards and slid out from underneath me. I felt her behind me firstly untying the ropes from my big toes and then she released my wrists. She then came around in front of me and gently lifted my cock to unbind my balls. I felt her sit down in front of me, her knees on either side of my hips and she lifted the blindfold from my eyes.

I blinked a few times until my sight cleared. She was just sitting there smiling deeply at me. I smiled back. We were having a moment, fuelled by the intensity of our activities.

“Kiss me,” she said.

I leaned forward and kissed her tenderly. She kissed me back. It was one of those shared, lingering kisses. Nearly passionate but not quite. Amazingly my cock hardened slightly as we kissed, nudging against her pussy.

As we broke away from one another she said

“Can we just chill for a bit?”

I felt like I had nothing left so the request was very welcome indeed. It was well past ten o’clock.

“Of course we can,” I replied.

I sat next to her on the sofa, and she curled up next to me. I picked up the TV controller and turned off the porn that was still playing. I can’t remember what we watched but we did so in silence. When the program ended, I suggested we head to bed.

I lay on my back in bed with Sara cuddling up to my side. She rested her hand on my cock which was still surprisingly sensitive. Although I hardened, we both drifted off to sleep quite quickly.

Published 
Written by bestbond
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments