Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Letter

"It could be a letter to me. It could be a letter to you."

8
4 Comments 4
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Dear X,

I promised I would give you the night of your life, and make you discover yourself in a way you’ve never known yourself before. There is only one condition - you have to obey every command.

Let me describe to you now what will happen. I will take you to a complex of buildings on the outskirts of the city. We will enter a waiting room that will look like any other waiting rooms in front of a doctor’s office, and I will tell you to wait there until you’re told what to do. Then I will leave.

I know that you will be nervous as you will sit in the waiting room. You’ve never liked such places, and your mind will be full of questions. After a few minutes, a nurse will come. She will tell you to follow her, then she will turn around and head down the corridor. You will follow her to the room where she will instruct you to take off all your clothes, jewelry and watch. You will be told to put on a white hospital shirt. She will then leave you alone in the middle of the room. You are to do everything as asked.

The shirt is split in the back, tied only by a strap at the back of your neck. Once you tie it up, you feel very clearly that your buttocks are completely revealed, and I can imagine how vulnerable it makes you feel. I can also imagine your waiting for someone to come seems endless. You watch the room in the meanwhile, your eyes fixed at the gynecological chair. The straps on its end are giving you goosebumps and the tools on the metal table next to it make you shiver. 

When the nurse comes back, she orders you to put your hands behind your head. I’m sure that you will do what you are told, as you do not want to disappoint me. You feel the shirt revealing your ass again. The nurse grabs the hem of the shirt and lifts it right up to your neck. You are completely exposed in front of her now, and you feel her eyes roaming over your body before she lets go of the fabric.

“Follow me,” she says and holds the door for you. She pushes the button of the elevator at the other side of the corridor. I imagine you are very nervous by now. Maybe also anxious about meeting someone on the way, but to your relief, there is no one in the elevator. 

The nurse takes you to the fourteenth floor. The corridors and waiting rooms look all the same. You enter the doctor’s office, with the nurse leading you in and closing the door behind you. Inside the room, you can see four men.

The doctor is sitting behind the table. He’s wearing the standard white coat. The rest of the men are wearing suits. As you look around, you can see me, too, sitting in the corner. I do not acknowledge you.

You are now fully aware of being covered only by a semi-transparent piece of cloth. You can feel your palms getting wet with sweat, and as you feel their eyes on you, you realize that you are getting wet elsewhere, too. The doctor points you to the door on his left. When you enter, you find yourself in a room almost identical to the one you got undressed in. The doctor starts with a regular check up. Then he asks you to take off the shirt. He takes it from you and hangs it on a hook on the door. You sit on the edge of the gynecological chair and he starts to examine your breasts. You feel his cold and dry hands as he touches your hot body.

He squeezes each breast lightly, then does the same with the nipples. “I want you to tell me what causes you bigger pleasure,” he tells you. “Handling your nipples gently like now… or roughly like now.”

You squirm under his touch as he twists your nipples. “Roughly,” you hear yourself say. I have no doubts it’s what you will say.

The doctor lets go of your nipples and without saying anything else, he leaves the room. Your nipples are still tingling. After a while, the nurse comes.

“Lie down on the chair,” she says. You lie on the cold leather as the nurse opens one of the drawers and pulls out some straps. Your heart rate increases upon seeing them. The nurse attaches a pair of thick, padded cuffs to your wrists, closing them with massive metal buckles. She then joins them with a chain behind the chair. She continues with your legs and you know very well what position you will be maneuvered in. She grabs your legs and puts them in the holders, which she pulls wide apart. Your legs are strapped in, too, and she attaches the same padded cuffs to your ankles as well. You have no chance to get up until someone releases you. You are helpless and completely exposed. Then she lowers the part between your legs. She walks to the door and opens it. “She’s ready, doctor,” she calls.

The doctor enters and looks at your naked body. You feel the waves of excitement flooding your loins, and you move your hips inadvertently. The doctor walks to the cupboard and pulls out two clamps. “I’m here to prepare you,” he says and without any explanation, he attaches them to your rock hard nipples. You squirm and moan, but you cannot do anything to stop him. It feels very much like him twisting your nipples a while ago, but now the pressure doesn’t go away. The doctor moves in between your legs.

He runs his fingers through your pubic hair. “This has to go,” he says. Now, I know we discussed this between us many times, and you were always reluctant to shave or wax your pussy, but if you want this to continue, you mustn’t protest. He beckons the nurse who is already preparing her tools, and she pushes a cart closer to the chair. You feel her applying a thick, warm paste to the line of your hair below your belly, and then she pulls hard and rips the hair out. It hurts, but you know better than to cry out. You wriggle on the chair and bite your lip as she rids you of all the hair on your pussy, making your skin burn. At the same time, you feel your pussy get wet from her touches and the pain. Finally, she crouches down between your legs to check her work. You feel her breath on your moist lips and you feel embarrassed for being so wet. Your pussy is completely bare and smooth. The nurse spreads your labia with her long nails, gently, but fully, taking away your last protection. She smiles seeing how wet you are.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

You can hear the sound of rubber being stretched, and see the doctor pulling on a pair of rubber gloves. A moment later, you feel his finger at your opening. You squirm again under the touch, but as he pushes the finger in, you moan and your hips move to meet it. He adds a second finger, massaging your clit with his thumb. He moves his fingers in and out. Every time you are near reaching your climax, he stops.

After a few minutes, he pulls his fingers out. You feel the warmth spreading through your body from your nipples still trapped in the clamps. A well lubricated finger slides in your ass and you gasp at the sensation, completely new to you. He thrusts deeper and deeper every time, and you gasp louder and louder with each thrust. After a couple more minutes, he gets up.

He looks at you and says: “I think enema would be a good idea.” You feel yourself blush. You’ve never had an enema done to you before, but from what you know, it will not be pleasant. The doctor takes off the nipple clamps and leaves the room.

You feel your own juices running down your crack.

The door opens again and a younger man in a white coat walks in. “I’m here to do the procedure,” he says and walks up to you.

You watch him fill a big red bag and attach it to the stand next to your legs. I can imagine you feel humiliated in the position you are in, completely exposed on the chair, unable to do anything about it. You turn your head away.

After a while, you feel the man’s slender finger lubricating your hole again. He does it for a while before he stops. You feel the nozzle of the hose slowly making its way inside you. The man doesn’t stop until the nozzle is deep inside. You see him walk to the stand and turn the tap. Warm water starts to flow inside your body. The man moves the nozzle slowly, pushing it slightly in and out, not paying attention to your moans and gasps. Your body slowly gives in to the pressure. The nerves in your ass start to tingle now. Finally, the whole bag is empty. The nozzle is taken out, replaced by a long and wide plug.

“This should keep it in,” the man says and leaves you alone in the room.

You feel very full and uncomfortable, but you don’t have to wait long. When the doctor and the nurse come back, they release you from your bonds and you are led down the corridor to the shower room. With great relief you feel the plug being taken out and the water leaking out of you.

After thorough cleansing of your body, the nurse links the wrist cuffs behind your back and you are led back to the doctor’s office. The men are still there and they watch you as the nurse leads you to the wall. There is a rope hanging from the ceiling, and she attaches your wrists to it. You are facing the men now. When the doctor describes the procedure to them, you feel yourself blushing again. At the same time, they are all watching you, exploring every part of your naked body with their eyes. When the doctor is done describing your preparations, they start commenting on your body.

“The breasts are firm,” the first one says.

“How sensitive are the nipples?”

The doctor speaks: “Reacted well to hard squeezing, and she started to get wet right after the clamps were attached.”

Another one inquires about the tightness of your ass.

“Amazing,” the doctor says. “I think she will enjoy it more than anything else.” He gets up, walks up to you and turns you around.

They start to talk about the shape and firmness of your buttocks. Your ankles are now attached to the hooks in the floor, forcing you to spread your legs wide. Your nipples are touching the wall. You feel your labia being spread and a small vibrator being inserted in your pussy. When it’s all the way in, someone switches it on and it comes to life. I suppose that you are not able to keep quiet at this point, and your loud gasp resonates through the quiet room.

You turn your head to the side and see one of the men holding a long leather belt. Without a warning, he swings it and hits. You feel a blazing hot pain, and another lash comes. You receive six more and your ass starts to feel really hot, the heat spreading throughout your body. 

The vibrator is taken out and you are moved to the table. You bend over and your hands are attached to the sides. At the same time, you are forced to spread your legs wide. The doctor walks around the table to face you, and he unzips his pants. You can see his hard cock approaching your lips. I expect you to open your mouth obediently and take in as much as you can. Another big cock is pushing inside your tight, wet pussy. The sensation of being fucked by two men at the same time is new for you, but I know you will soon be entrapped by it and give in to the pleasure of it. Before long, the man fucking your pussy starts to thrust harder, pushing you further onto the doctor’s cock and making you gag on it. The man in your pussy comes and is replaced by another one. The doctor pulls out of your mouth and starts to cum on your face. I expect you to stick out your tongue and try to catch at least a few drops.

The man behind you starts to lubricate your forbidden hole and you know very well why. As the others look on, he slowly pushes his cock in and starts to thrust, slow but deep. You start to moan uncontrollably and a few minutes later, you feel him pump his seed deep inside of you. That is too much even for you, and your oversensitive nerves shoot you up to orgasm that takes several minutes. Yes, I can see you very well, squirming and shaking on the table, both holes twitching and leaking cum, your face completely blank and covered in the sticky goo. 

When you come down from the high, they untie you. They make you stand up and look at them. One of them gets up. He looks straight at you and says: “These are the rules for you now. You are no longer allowed to wear a bra or panties. Your clothes must allow constant access to your body. You will obey any order from anyone in this room. You will visit us at least once a month for another training lesson. Do you agree with all these conditions?”

This is the last decision you have to make. Do you?

 

Published 
Written by MissPeachy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments