Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new beginning

"Luke and Mary explore a way to spice up their marraige."

26
14 Comments 14
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
Luke and I had been married for about 4 years now. At the beginning sex was perfect for us. Now it just seemed like an everyday thing. Go to bed, turn out the light, make love, and then roll over and go to sleep. That was going to change tonight.

I had been reading different experiences that people had to spice up their sex life. I found a story about a dominant male telling his submissive what to do to be very arousing. I had already spoken to Luke about wanting to try something to make our sex life more interesting. He was willing to try being a Dom and have me as his sub.

I spent the day buying different things at the sex store that I was interested in trying. I got a small butt plug, a new vibrating bullet, a pair of nipple clamps, some scarves and I also got a blind fold. At the last minute I got a wooden paddle. I drove home and quickly got into the house with my new toys.

I walked into the bedroom and started taking the items out of the bag and lined them up on the cream colored bedspread.

"Mary? Sweetheart are you home?" Luke's voice called out.

"I'm in the bedroom Honey!" I yelled out. I walked to the door and threw the bag away. When I looked up Luke was at the door. He smiled at me with the mischievous look he used to give me when we were first dating and sneaking out of the house to fuck under the bleachers at the high school, or where ever we could find.

"Hey love. Did you do your special shopping?" He asked me with eagerness in his voice.

"I sure did. Come look what I got," I said. I was just as eager as he was.

"Wow! I think this will be a very fun night," he said picking up the paddle and weighing it out in his hand. I turned around and felt the sting of the paddle on my covered ass.

"That has a nice sound to it," he said tossing it back on the bed.

"It stings a little, but I like how it feels,." I said rubbing my hand over my butt.

"Lets go get something to eat, and then I want to take you back here and fuck the hell out of you," he said taking me by the hand and pulling me out the door, down the hallway, and out to his truck. He started the truck up and we drove to the diner down the street from the house and quickly ordered. There wasn't much small talk as we ate our meal. Both of our minds were on what was going to happen when we got back to the house.

Luke gave the waitress a 50 and told her to keep the change and we walked out to the truck to go back home. We drove the short distance with our hands clasped together. We walked up to the door, unlocked it, and then went straight into the bed room.

"Now we should go over a few things before we start for your safety Mary," Luke said.

"Okay," I said.

"First we are going to have safe words. I read that it is important when doing things you have safe words to keep your sub safe.. Green will be for go. Yellow will be slow down, and red will be stop immediately. If you say red I promise you I will stop. I don't want to do anything to make you feel unsafe.

"Second while we are in a scene. I guess that is what people call it. You will call me Sir," he said, "If you forget to call me Sir. You will be punished in some way."

My heart beat faster. I could feel my pussy began to get wet with the way he was speaking to me.

"Are you okay with that?" He asked looking in to my blue eyes.

"Yes Sir," I said looking back in to his brown eyes.

"Good. Ready to start?" He asked.

"Yes Sir," I said.

He walked over to the chair beside the bed and sat down.

"Take your clothes off for me slowly. I want to see you body," he said.

I slowly pulled my shirt over my head and let it drop to the floor at my feet. I pushed my jeans down my long legs and stepped out of them. I was in my matching black bra and panty set.

"Those need to go too Mary," he said with a stern voice.

"Yes Sir," I said reaching behind my back and undoing my bra strap. I let my bra fall to the floor and my nipples began to harden from the coolness of the room and having Luke's eyes on me. I pulled my panties down and stepped out of them as well.

"Lay on the bed with your legs apart and rub your clit for me," he said his eyes never leaving my body.

"Yes Sir." I walked over to the bed and laid down and spread my legs.

Adara_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adara_Cooper

My fingers opened my pussy lips and I started to rub my clit softly.

"Yes thats good. Rub your clit a little harder," he said. I rubbed my clit harder. My pussy was getting more wet with having him watch me touch myself.

Luke got up from the chair and walked over to the bed. He picked up the nipple clamps and took my nipple in his fingers and clipped the clamp on my nipple. A short little ting went through my body. He took the other clamp and clipped that one on my other nipple as well. He picked up the vibrating bullet and turned it on and placed it against my clit after he moved my fingers aside.

"OHHH Luke," I said.

"You need to address me as Sir. You will be punished for this," Luke said looking down at me. He pulled the clamp on my nipple and twisted a little. I moaned at the feeling of my nipple being pulled on. "You will address me properly."

He grabbed the scarves off the bed and wrapped my left arm around the bed post, and then did the same to my right arm. He took the blind fold and covered my eyes.

"You okay Mary?" He asked me.

"Yes Sir. I am okay," I said.

"Remember the safe words," He said. I heard his clothes falling to the floor. He pulled my legs toward the end of the bed more. He held my ass over the edge of the bed and I felt the cool feeling of lube being applied to my asshole. His finger slipped in and out a few times.

"MMM." I moaned.

"You like that don't you?" He said. He pushed the butt plug against my hole and slowly pushed it into my ass. I felt my muscle mold around the plug. It made my ass feel full.

"Scoot up a little more on the bed," he said. I scooted my ass up till I was back fully on the bed. He pulled my pelvis up some and put two pillows under me. I felt him get on to the bed. He grabbed the clamp on my boob and pulled it slightly."

"OH Sir!" I moaned out again.

He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his legs. His cock rubbed between my pussy lips.

"Please!" I said.

"You didn't call me Sir," he said slapping my pussy swiftly.

"OHH!" I cried out. He lifted my legs and pushed hard into me. He quickly thrust back and forth fucking my pussy hard.

"Tell me when you feel like you're going to cum," he said

"Yes Sir," I said.

"Damn Mary you're so tight!" Luke said continuing his pace of fucking me hard and fast.

"Sir, I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

"Cum for me Mary," he said pumping cock harder in fast in my wet pussy.

"LUUUUKKKKKEEEE!!!!" I yelled as I came all over his cock.

"FUCKKK!!!!!" Luke said cumming inside my pussy. He leaned over and pulled the blind fold off and then pulled the nipple clamps off my nipples and kissed the marks the clamps made on my nipples. His kissed my lips hard.

"Mary you still have one punishment left," Luke said getting on the bed and untied me.

"Roll over on to your stomach. I'm going to spank your ass for not calling me Sir when you came," he said. I quickly did as he said. He pulled the butt plug slowly out of my asshole and laid it beside me. He got off the bed and brought the paddle down hard on my naked ass.

"Count them out," he said.

"One," I said. His hand came down again.

"Two, Three, Four. OW! Five," I said my eyes tearing up.

"Next time call me Sir," Luke said. Again the paddle made contact with my ass one last time.

"Six!" I cried out. Luke tossed the paddle aside and took me in his arms and kissed me softly.

"Mary that was amazing. I want to do this again sometime. Maybe trying more things if you would like," he said

"Yes Sir I would like that," I said smiling up at him.

"You can call me Luke again."

"I love you Luke," I said as we started to lay down on the bed.

"I love you too Mary," he said pulling me against his now soft cock and covering us up with the bedspread. We soon fell asleep.

Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments