Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Reunion

"A brat gets what she deserves, no matter where along the timeline the events happen."

7
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"The village chief returns to his love after six long months."

Land. It has been six months since me and my men went out on our long boat to go Viking, to trade and plunder with the Saxons in East Anglia. Six months since I have been home. Six months since I have seen my people. Six months have passed since I have seen her.

The late autumn air blows through my long hair and beard, roughing up the already messy facade I am wearing. My tired eyes glaze over the orange oaks and birches that surround our village. At the jetty, people can be seen awaiting our arrival. Farmers, fishermen. Her.

Right at the very peak of the jetty. She stands there, jumping for joy as we breach the shore. My love, Freya, was in her late twenties, with long brown hair, blue eyes, and a firm body as a consequence of active work around the village.

She jumps me as I walk onto the jetty, killing me with her kisses and choking hugs. Tears well down her face, and I hug her tightly as well, embracing the love of my life. No words are exchanged as we just stand there embracing each other. People leave as they reunite with their own families longing for the warmth of their homes, to tell stories of conquest and wonders.

We eventually break loose from each other, our eyes meeting. We lean into each other for one last chaste kiss before we head to the longhouse to feast.

“I missed you, dear Sigurd. It has been many long nights since we last loved each other. Many long nights since you left on that ship.” Her bright blue eyes linger on me, as her hand gently caresses my sore arm. The flame shadows her face, increasing the contrast of her soft features, her small nose, her soft, blushing cheeks, and her brown hair that flows down her back.

I cup her chin in my rugged hands, gently petting her as I reach for the collar that she trusted me with. “My love, my Freya, my beautiful soul. I have missed you so. To feel your heartbeat against my chest, your kisses along my beard. I have missed loving you.” Her eyes meet mine, as I slowly lift her chin, making space for the bond that keeps her together, her collar. A silver chain, with translucent blue gemstones, smoothed by years spent in flowing rivers. Her promise to belong to me, and my promise to take her, own her, and love her.

She sighs as I put it on her, relief filling her eyes. Once again she is where she belongs, in the comfort of our home, our safe place, where no one except us exists. This place where she can express her naughtiness without judgment. I lean in over her, hulking her tiny frame, to kiss her soft lips. Gently we explore each other, mouths probing, tasting each other. Her hands grasp my muscular back, pulling me towards her, pinning her towards the warm wooden wall.

My hands follow suit, claiming her as she quietly begs for my attention, for my love to give her warmth. I untie her belt, letting her robes fall down her shoulders, revealing her breasts, two lovely handfuls, slightly sagging, with big areolas and stiffening nipples. She moans into my mouth as I gently suck on her tongue and pinch her nipples. The robe falls further down, revealing her soft hips, her lovely ass, and her trimmed mound.

A quiet groan escapes her lips as I pull away from our kiss. I love her, oh so much, more than I can truly fathom. She looks at me, expectantly, with as much love in her eyes as in mine. I pull on her collar, leading her towards the bed, where I have prepared ropes to tie her up for tonight's adventure. Dutifully she lies down and lets me tie her limbs to the bed frame, opening up her intimate areas to my enjoyment.

I walk down to her dainty feet and kneel in front of her. Leaning in towards her, I grab her right foot, gently massaging her soles with my thumbs. She coos as I worship her feet, getting lost in the moment. I keep leaning in towards her feet and start to kiss them, sucking softly on each toe individually, tickling her with my tongue. I move to her other feat, giving it the same attention, much to the delight of Freya. My mouth starts to wander up her legs, up her long muscular legs, to the inside of her soft thighs. I sloppily lick and kiss all over her, savouring her salty sweat.

She starts to squirm, the anticipation of where I am heading is killing her, oh she so badly wants my mouth to traverse just a bit further, up towards her soaking pussy. I do let my mouth traverse north, up alongside her soaking mound, up above it, and then down on the other side of it. My kisses and tongue lashings keep travelling down south along her thigh, much to her aroused dismay.

“Uugh, stop this teasing mister, or you will be in trouble. I haven’t waited six months for you to... Aargh!” Her scream pierces through the cold air as I gently bite down on her thigh. “Dear lady of the house, my beloved little slave. Right now I am in charge, and I will tease you as much as I want. Besides, I have heard that you have been naughty. Touching yourself without permission.” I kiss the spot I just bit, being rewarded with her soft moans. “You might have waited for me for six months, but you have not waited even a day for the pleasure that I promised you if you would have waited of course.” I lift my head to gaze at her blushing face, she knows that she has been caught, and there is no way that she can deny my statement.

“Fuck, please Sigurd. I will be your good girl, I will do anything you ask of me, please just eat me, let me feel the pleasure as you devour me.” Her chest is aroused, fiery red, rising and then falling as she breathes heavily. “Well, I would love to devour you.” I move back up her thigh and let my face hover over her soaking cunt. I softly blow on it, seeing it throb in need of that physical touch that she is craving. “It is just that, I love making you beg. I love seeing you squirm as I toy with your aroused body. I love making you feel needy. I love you.” My mouth gently lands above her mound, and I start my wet and sloppy journey upwards. As I reach her two pretty handfuls, I kiss in the valley between them, careful to not more than tickle her stiffened nipples with my beard, as it caresses her.

“You look so beautiful my love,” I tell her as I kiss up her neck, to her face and land a soft, gentle kiss on her lips. “Please, I need it.” She pleadingly meets my gaze, knowing that I have a weak spot for her begging. However, I am not ready to give her that satisfaction just yet.

“You are so adorable when you beg, you know that right?” I plant a kiss on her forehead as I stand up, and undress, letting my body face the bites of the cold autumn air. Her gaze is on my cock, watching as it hardens for her. I smirk as I straddle her chest, letting my dick draw contours across her lips, probing to let it in.

JassBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JassBloom

She turns her head to the side, avoiding my painting on her face. “I won’t take your dick in my mouth mister unless you give me an orgasm.” She grins, thinking she is so very clever. “Ahh, there she is, the little brat I am looking to punish.” With my left hand, I pinch her nose, and with the right hand, I tilt her head back up to face my dick. She fights valiantly for all of thirty seconds before she decides that the fight is not worth it, and opens up. I instantly put my dick in, and let it feel at home in her warm wet mouth. This is not a gentle blowjob that she is giving me, it is more of a debaucherous face fuck that I am giving her.

I pull out my cock slapping her face with it. “That is not a fair way to fight my brattiness, mister.” She grins at me, clearly loving the attention I am giving her. “Who said I would fight fair? You are lying here, all open for my taking.” I thrust my dick back into her mouth, fucking it like a pussy. Now she might not have waited six months for me to come back, but as the captain of the ship I do not get a lot of time or space in private, so I have waited three months to fuck her. Therefore, I was truly unable to last any significant time in her hot mouth, spewing seed down her throat.

“Now that feels good.” I smile at her as she happily slurps down my cum, as if it was her life essence. “I have been a good girl now, haven’t I mister? Please touch me, I am so fucking needy for you!” She squirms as much as she can under my weight, trying to get attention on her intimate areas that are in very much need of some touch.

“You have indeed been a very good girl, but I still think it is necessary to punish you for touching yourself, despite our agreement.” I roll off her and let my finger trace the centre of her body, from her nose, over her lips, down her neck. Between her breast, down her stomach, stopping just before reaching her clit. “You can either choose to get the pleasure that I promised you, but in exchange, I will lock up your needy sex for six months. Or, I will deny your very needy pussy a true orgasm. Now I am quite cruel and will give you a few ruined orgasms instead. This way you will be my good girl again tomorrow. You have a choice to make my love. I suggest that you choose wisely.”

I relent on my love assault over her body as I let her make her choice. Being denied for six months, a task that she has already failed, or getting multiple ruined orgasms. 

“Why are you so cruel, mister?” she cries out, giving me a mean, yet very cute glare.

“You would not want me any other way, remember our vows? Where you asked me to be cruel to you.” 

She chews on her lip. “Mhm, I did, didn’t I?” We lock eyes as she makes her decision. “Fine! Ruin my orgasms. I can not stand another six months without your touch.”

“What a good choice you have made, my little slut.” I lean back over her needy body, and start my wet trail of kisses down, from her earlobes down towards her mound. Her clit throbs as I gently blow onto it again, her wetness giving a polished shine to her engorged lips. “Remember, every orgasm you will have tonight will be ruined.” I meet her needy gaze as I lower my mouth down onto her soaking pussy, and I start to eat her out.

Her lovingly sweet nectar fills my mouth as I lap gently on her lips. Nibbling on them, teasing them open, revealing her lovely pink opening. I drink her honey directly from the source. She moans and quivers as I lash my tongue over her pulsing sex. I let my tongue out and start to flick her clit, back and forth, insistently, driving her mad with the false promise of pleasure. Her legs start to shake, her breaths getting quicker and more shallow. I speed up, driving her towards the edge. Driving her towards the edge that she does not want to be pushed over. Yet I push her over. One flick, two, three, and there she erupts. Slap I slap her wet cunt, ruining her orgasm. Her pussy contracts, throbs as her pleasure is denied. “Uugh, FUCK!” She looks down on me, pleadingly. I climb back up, putting my face above hers.

“That was one,” I smile as I let my hand traverse down back to her sex.

“Oh please no, I’m not sure I can take more.”

“You are not telling me that you are satisfied yet?” I tease her, my fingers gently circulating her erect clit. “Please,” she moans. My fingers rub over her clit, back and forth, turning up the heat in her core. She squirms, trying to shake my fingers off her clit, but I stay on target, rubbing back and forth.

Her orgasms approach quickly, her need overflowing. It mounts, grows, and builds up until it rests on a single thread before it collapses down. Just as it starts to fall, I stop. A second orgasm, ruined. “That was two.” I tease her, pushing my fingers into her cunt as her ruined orgasm settles down. I bring my soaked fingers to her mouth. She smiles at me and sucks her love nectar off my finger, smacking her lips.

I climb on top of her. My cock, now hard again. Our eyes meet as I gently push my dick into her, filling up her sex. “Fuck, please be gentle. I am very sensitive.” She squirms and quivers as I push myself into her snug, warm, hole.

“I do not know if I want to be gentle anymore, maybe I want to fuck you until I fill your love hole with my cum.” She groans as I start to ramp up my thrusting, driving my dick home into her sex. I may have emptied myself just a little while ago, but her tightness and my lack of any touch on mine for three months deny me any form of lasting power.

“Look me in the eyes, slut.” I speed up my thrusting as I approach my climax.

“Please, sir, please let me,” she begs as I thrust harder and harder.

“I said look into my eyes, slut.” Her eyes open up and meet mine, pleading for a proper release. I lean down and place my mouth right next to her ear. “Cum for me, cum properly for all that you are worth.” Her pussy constricts around my cock as I command her, her hips bucking wildly, her body shaking as she crashes into a powerful orgasm. Her pleasure pushes me over the edge, and I fill her pussy with my seed, breeding her.

I fall onto her, exhausted after this lovely fuck. My hands reach for her cuffs, as I free her from her restrictions. She crawls up to me, becoming a little spoon as we cuddle ourselves to sleep. My fingers comb through her frenzied hair, and I kiss her cheeks. “I love you so much,” I murmur as we fall asleep.

Published 
Written by Rottenforme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments