Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A slut must obey

"A slut completes the first task by her new mistress."

35
20 Comments 20
25.5k Views 25.5k
797 words 797 words
It was 7 pm. I was at a restaurant with few of my girl friends. My eyes were on the watch the whole time because I had to complete the task my mistress gave me. I had been re-reading her message the whole day.

Dear pet, 

This is your first task. I don't care where you are at 19:00 in the evening today. You have to cum exactly at 7, record it all on your phone, and send it to me. It has to be at a public place. I know it's all new for you, so I am not gonna make you do it in front of people - not yet at least. Use a public restroom and cum for me, you little whore. I want to see the recording exactly at 19:15. So you better be on your schedule. Don't even think about failing me. You know you will be punished. Be a good slut and complete your task. Make me proud. 

Miss Ally

This was making me nervous. I met my mistress on an online site. I always fantasized about being used and treated like a whore and that's what got me into all this. I had to complete this first task to gain her trust and only then she will agree to "own" me. I had to impress her no matter what. I can't fail.

Thinking about cumming in a public place was getting me very horny and wet. I was not wearing any bra and panties today - because that's what I had been ordered to do by my mistress, and I would never disobey her orders.

I made an excuse to my friends and headed towards the restroom. When I entered, the ladies room was empty. It was not a very crowded place today, so it certainly was a lucky day. I was little relieved; very excited and couldn't wait much longer. I dropped down my jeans and started rubbing my horny wet pussy. It felt extremely amazing. The last time I had cum was two weeks back (the first time I talked to my mistress online). I was denied to cum until Miss Ally orders. Today was the first time she gave me the permission to touch myself. It was pure pleasure. While I was at it, I heard someone enter the restroom, but I was feeling so good that I didn't care about that at all.

I had to record the whole thing too, otherwise there will be no point doing it.

AnneJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneJohnson

I didn't want miss to get angry. So, I took out my phone and started recording my slutty side. I tried to control my moans but I can be pretty loud. I am sure the girl outside was hearing me. I didn't care. All my focus was on my pussy and how the recording was going on. Before long, I was cumming like a dirty little whore in a public toilet.

After the glorious orgasm, I cleaned up and came out. It was astonishing to see a girl standing there outside. I thought she had left. It was clear she knew what I did in there. She had a big smile on her face and glowing eyes. She winked at me, gave me a tiny slip of paper and headed out of the restroom. It was all a little embarrassing but it turned me on. The paper that girl handed me had her number on it and it read, "CALL ME." My friends were waiting outside for me at the table, so I didn't take long and headed out to join them.

It felt so good to have obeyed my mistress and to act like a slut. I knew I wanted to do this forever. It was amazing to let out my inner slut. But the task wasn't complete yet. I had the send the recording to my mistress. I checked the time and it was a little over 19:15. Miss must have been waiting to hear from me. Hurriedly , I forwarded her the recording of my slutty experience and began to wait for her reply.

It had been quite some time since I forwarded the recording to Miss Ally. I hadn't heard from her yet. I had been constantly checking my phone, to see if some message pops up. But nothing came. My friends and I were done with our dinner and our silly girly talks. It was bothering me why miss didn't send a message about it. I didn't want to look impatient so I decided not to do anything and wait for her. I got in my car, ready to head back home... and then the phone buzzed... It was a message from Miss Ally.

I need to see you. Come to the below address immediately. You have 20 mins.

Published 
Written by dreambitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments