Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Woman Too Far

"When something seems too good to be true, there's always a catch."

26
13 Comments 13
14.9k Views 14.9k
10.0k words 10.0k words
Recommended Read

Green lasers pierced the club, sweeping and jumping, refracted from the thick dry ice, forming myriad swirling shapes and patterns to the relentless beat. The bass was suffocating, filling every square millimetre not occupied by hot, sweaty, happy, grinding bodies. Through the opaque drifting cloud of condensed gas injected by the DJ, hands and arms swayed and clutched in an ethereal ballet, reaching for the skies above the dance floor as if the club goers were beckoning a UFO into their midst.

As the wave of smoke began to clear, one particular pair of hands interested Ryan. They led to slender arms attached to svelte shoulders around which inky hair swished and flicked as she snapped her head side-to-side, effortlessly matching the rhythm in an impossibly short, white dress. Every time she stretched upwards, Ryan swore he caught a flash of her knickers. The dress material, interspersed with dark flecks, clung to her gently curved frame, its contour interrupted only by apple-sized breasts and the tiniest hint of belly – perhaps remnants of a mummy tummy that the gym had yet to shift. From the hem began the seemingly endless stretch of bare, toned thighs and calves, glowing with perspiration, ending at suede ankle boots.

A strobe froze time every tenth of a second, the world reduced to a monochrome flicker book. Ryan studied the expressions she made inside each flash, from wide smiles laughing at the antics of her group of girl friends, to biting her lip ring in concentration as she interpreted the music with her body. Carefree. Flamboyant. Utterly sexy.

He became vaguely aware of something resembling his name shouted from behind.

"RHINO!"

He spun and spotted Owen by the bar, gesticulating the universal chugging symbol. Ryan gave a thumbs-up then returned to face the dance floor, focusing on his goal.

She was incredible. Couldn't have been far into her thirties, a gold band on her ring finger. There were two further things he concluded from the way she moved. Firstly, she would be confident and resourceful in bed. Secondly, by 1am he intended to find out exactly to what degree: there was no way in hell he was leaving the club without her.

His watch read 10:38pm. A shade over two hours to obtain her. Just need an entrance.

Conversation above the din was virtually impossible. Instead, he bided his time waiting for the inevitable moment she looked his way, watching her forming shapes in the air, lost in the music. He didn't have to wait long, her sixth sense awakened. Their eyes met and he held it a fraction longer than decency dictated before looking away. Waited a count of four then returned for the repeat glance that came quarter of a minute later.

Second contact was longer and he let her break it, her eyes almost immediately flicking back to his. She leaned into her blonde friend, caught her attention and indicated Ryan's direction. The nod of approval was all the information he needed.

Owen nudged him and handed over a pint. Ryan nodded in appreciation, swinging the drink in a wide arc to his lips to prevent too much wastage as some towny in a singlet breezed by, too close for comfort. The two friends were shortly joined by a third, Skinny Bob, so called because he was easily the combined size of the pair of them. They looked out over the sea of heads as the beats of two records merged and the mix of bodies on the dance floor altered. The mystery girl's troupe made a move away and Ryan tracked their meandering progress, catching her throwing him a glance. Sorted. He elbowed his mates and made the sign he was off, heading over to intercept her.

The music was not as all-encompassing towards the fringes of the establishment, though the stench of stale beer from the sticky carpet was stronger. Her group had splintered, presumably some had peeled off to the bathroom, and the remainder comprised three: an anorexic-looking blonde, a chunky redhead, and his prize with a physique somewhere between the two. They stood round a table with a mostly depleted pitcher of beer at its centre. Red sank the remnants of her pint and acknowledged Ryan with a raised Scouse brow as he strode up, threading confidently through the throngs of clubbers changing hue in time with the beat. His target grabbed the pitcher, went to decant it then shrugged, guzzling the remainder directly from the massive container.

Ryan caught her eye, stepped into her space and brought his mouth to her ear. "Did they not have large?"

She finished the jug, slammed the vessel into the table amid cheers from her friends and wiped her mouth where some amber liquid had dribbled. "I'm not here to remember."

"So what are we forgetting?"

"Exams," she yelled over the din, eyeing him.

"Aren't you a little… mature for GCSEs?"

She gave an indignant gasp before realising he was joking. "Veterinary nurse."

Ryan nodded, impressed. "A little irresponsible to be drinking on a school night. What if I brought my sick cat in tomorrow? I smell a lawsuit."

"You have a sick cat?"

"No. But I have an owl with a limp. Harry Potter won't be pleased when he finds out, unless you can mend it." She laughed. More of a high-pitched squawk. Like a damn owl. "So a vet, wow. Hardcore studying."

She nodded and he caught a waft of her sweet perfume, yet couldn't quite place it. "Five years."

He stepped back, sipped his beer and shamelessly swept his gaze up and down her body. Leant in again until they were almost touching. "Never would have guessed you were a vet."

"No? What then?"

"Journalist, maybe. Magazine editor. UN ambassador."

"Get away!"

"Seriously. What with all the wallowing in animal crap, I figured vets were gonna be ugly. Guess I was very wrong."

Ryan took half a step away, swigged his pint again, detected his flattery was working and pressed on. "So apart from clubbing and getting wasted, what do you do to unwind after a hard day fixing Fifi and Shep?"

"I game."

"Oh. I thought vets were loaded."

She fell for it again, realising only too late he was baiting her. "Not on the game. Video games."

"World of Warcraft in an elf costume?"

"Sometimes." Ryan raised an eyebrow. "I mean, I play the game, not dress up. But I prefer the classics. Arcade games."

"Space Invaders?"

"Hell yeah. And Pacman. Asteroids too. But my all time favourite is Galaga." She caught his expression. "Before your time huh? It's like Space Invaders, but the fighters peel off and dive bomb you. Been to the Media Museum?"

"Not for years."

"They have a gaming exhibition. I go there quite often with a stack of 10p pieces."

"What about games I've heard of? Guitar Hero?"

"Are you kidding? I rock."

"Bet you can't beat me."

Her mouth upturned revealing cute dimples. "I'd wipe the floor with you."

"Sounds like a challenge." Ryan's mind flashed to a scene in which the two of them wore nothing but PlayStation guitars, duelled in the virtual space to Paramore then flung the controllers aside, crushed together, lips and arms seeking one another as they sank to the floor and became one in the real world. "In fact," he continued, "I'd bet on it."

"Ha! What would you possibly be willing to risk losing?"

"Depends how confident you are."

"Very."

"So let's make it interesting. I'll buy you a drink… in fact I'll buy you all another couple of pitchers now." He waved his arm at the returning posse. "We set up a time to compete and if you win, no harm done. You get the satisfaction and the beer."

Her hazel eyes narrowed. "And if you win? Not that you will."

Ryan set her his deepest gaze and slid into her space again, lowering his voice as much as he dared while still being heard over the beats. "You forfeit."

"Oh yeah?! And what would that entail?"

"I choose at the time."

"Sounds dangerous."

Flashing a mischievous smile, he leaned in very close, brushing the bare skin of her arm. "Are you averse to a little danger?"

She paused before answering. "No."

"So call me when you want to play." He reached for his phone to send her his card but she stopped him with a hot hand.

"How about tonight?"

Holy shit that was easy. I'm on fire! A momentary flash of uncertainty jolted his synapses. Maybe a little too easy. He shook his head and pushed the thought away.

"I'm game." Ryan pretended to notice the wedding ring for the first time. "But won't your husband mind the two of us rocking out in the small hours?"

She looked away and mumbled something Ryan couldn't make out.

"Sorry?"

She turned back to him. "He's away on business 'til the weekend."

Ryan's heart loop-the-looped, but he remained cool. "So we can be as loud as we like?" She was silent. "And you're sure he's not going to come after me with an axe?"

"It's only PlayStation."

"Yeah, but some men might be jealous of another man playing with his wife." He loved sentences loaded with ambiguity.

Her sigh across his earlobe made him shiver. "He probably wouldn't care. His Mistress keeps him busy."

"Seriously?"

She nodded curtly. "Well, I've suspected. He's been a little… distant the last few months. And travelling a lot."

"Two plus two might make seven."

She gave a dark laugh. "Maths never was my strong point, but intuition I could write a book about." Fluffing her hair, she added, "Anyway, where're those pitchers?"

****

Several drinks and dances later, the pair stepped from the club into the crisp night air, the music dulling behind them as the heavy-set bouncer shut the door and bade them a good evening. The wet pavement from an earlier downpour greeted their nostrils and the world had a faint ringing to it in Ryan's ears. His prey pirouetted a few paces ahead of him and he watched the dress rise, fall and flutter as she glided effortlessly to the beat still in her head. He stopped to watch, the distance increasing until he chased after her. "Emily!" He realised he was shouting and didn't need to any more. "We walking?"

She spun to face him, pacing backwards unsteadily. "Yup. Twenty minutes or so."

Ryan pulled alongside her and they fell in step.

A handful of offices further, she hooked her arm in his. "You're a good dancer."

"And you're a good liar."

She laughed, an infectious little trill replacing the owl. "Alright, mostly a good dancer, except when you trip over speakers."

"It moved! Swear it was stalking me."

Emily chuckled again. Ryan was glad of the ensuing silence. It gave him time to think, time to plan. The hard work was done. He'd extracted a tonne of useful information through her body language and many answers to his gentle questioning. It only required a little more effort to get her naked, the PlayStation an excellent opportunity for some innocent intimacy. Couldn't have gone any better if he'd suggested Twister.

The city blocks gave way to more residential abodes until they turned into her street, a nondescript row of ageing two-up-two-downs. She fumbled the key in the latch alongside a brass number 84 and let him enter the narrow hallway first, warm and neatly wallpapered in a faux William Morris style. Possibly rented.

When she shut the door, he turned and adopted a Dalek voice. "Take me to your PS3."

She didn't move. Just stood with her back to the front door, eyeing him from head to toe and back again. "Kiss me."

"No game?"

"Just… kiss me."

Ryan stepped into her embrace, tilted her chin upwards and planted his lips against hers. Emily's arms snaked around his body, hugging him tightly as her tongue sought his. All his scheming evaporated. Whatever mojo he had brought with him had worked already and the rest was as certain as the result of a North Korean election. He struggled to recall an easier catch.

Trailing his hands down her sides, he found the hem of her dress and lifted. She didn't resist. Taking half a step back he lifted it all the way off and flung it behind him, drinking in the purity of her body. The delicate lace of her spotted bra heaved with each breath, matching boy shorts with a raspberry trim hugging his ultimate prize. The only remaining furniture on her lithe form were the boots, lip and wedding rings.

Her delicate hand reached for him, brushed the fabric of his checked shirt, then grabbed his lapel and yanked him into another deep kiss. He dared to touch her soft skin, starting at the shoulders and chasing south until he was cupping her tiny bottom, pulling her against his erection. She moaned as his hardness pressed between them.

Breathlessly, she pulled away. "Upstairs."

She ducked, charged past him and bound up the flight. Ryan watched her go, pert bum peeking from the base of her knickers. He didn't stick around long before climbing after her.

By the time he doubled back along the landing to her bedroom she was already lounging on the end of the queen-size bed, a few candles dancing on the shelf above the headboard. Damn she's quick.

One thing about Victorian houses was the space. It had huge, three-metre high ceilings with massive windows through which moonlight streamed, framing Emily propped up on her elbows, feet dangling, just watching him. He began peeling off his shoes, socks and trousers in a slightly more uncoordinated fashion than he'd have liked.

When all that remained was his shirt and underwear, she beckoned him with one finger. Hungrily, he approached, bending to trail kisses from her thigh, skirting the panties, onwards to circle her tiny belly hump then up between the valley of her breasts until his two-day-old growth nuzzled her throat. He felt her hands running over his torso, scrabbling for the buttons on his shirt, undoing them one by one and pushing the garment from his shoulders. Emily traced the contour of his firm pectorals, reaching round and gently scratching his back, then trailed her hands down into the waistband of his underwear, tugging them from his body. He stood and let them fall away, her eyes widening at the sight of him, already fully erect.

Emily chewed her lip ring. "I want you inside me."

Ryan didn't need asking twice. He bent and helped shuck her panties down, leaving them pooled above her ankle boots, parted her knees, eyed her trimmed pubic hair and puffy lips closely, then dove between them. She tasted divine. Dewy like watermelon, and hot from the exertion at the club, a rich tapestry of smells greeting him and his extended tongue. There was no finer place on Earth than buried between a horny woman's thighs. He felt his cock swell at the sounds she made with each lick, the exhalations as he nibbled her protruding clitoris and the gasps as his long tongue snaked inside her wetness.

He selfishly lapped everything until she guided his head away, lips and chin coated in her juices. As much as he would have loved to continue until she passed out, he was aching to fuck her. His last had been Imogen. Monday? No, Sunday night. Three days without pussy: a comparative dry spell. Longer considering Imogen turned up at his door wearing only a coy smile, Diamante G-string beneath her coat, and a demand for anal. Ryan smiled at the recollection of her big butt jiggling every time he slammed into it.

With considerable ease, he pulled Emily's hips further towards the edge of the bed, unhooked one calf from her knickers, lifted her legs to rest on his shoulders and pressed the head of his shaft against her slick entrance. She nodded and he sunk inside, watching her eyes close and mouth drop open as he fully impaled her.

Moments later, he began a slow, steady rhythm, drawing fully out until her petals began to close, then splitting her open again and filling her with all seven inches. The angle ensured he went deep, and he bent his knees a little so his thrusts pressed the front wall of her snapping heat. She ran fingers across his body and grabbed his hips, urging him onward with gentle forward pressure, eyes glassy, almost looking through him. Ryan exhaled noisily.

"Fuck, Emily, you're gorgeous." And he meant it. Tight and wet, the best combination known to man.

Ryan drilled into her, picking up the pace and listening to her sighing in appreciation, whispering that she loved the way he fucked. The pleasure was more than mutual. Several full thrusts resulted in throaty cries that excited him almost as much as when she implored him to go deeper and harder. He could barely believe how hot she was. "Your husband must be brain dead to cheat on you. If only he could see you acting like a total slut."

Emily fixed him a deep stare. "She's behind you."

"Wha-?" Ryan snapped his head round and jumped, finding himself face-to-face with a smoking hot brunette in full, red lingerie; stockings, suspenders, the works. Where Emily was curvy, this girl was sinewy, lithe, angular, yet still every inch feminine, the swell of her modest, hand-sized breasts accentuated to bursting by the choice of bra. And she was wearing a sizeable strap-on dildo. "Jesus aitch…"

He didn't get any further. The brunette reached round, ratcheted a cuff on his wrist, then dragged it backwards. The metal grazed his flesh and he winced as she snaked her other hand past his body, wrestled his arm behind his back and snapped the companion cuff shut. His eyes registered panic. "Emily…?"

"Shhhhh," she began soothingly. Then addressed her girlfriend. Or wife. Or whoever the hell she was. "We found a good one, Jules. Be gentle."

In his ear, Jules purred in a silky tone reminiscent of Lisa Stansfield, "Welcome Mr. Noble."

"How do you know my name?"

"We know a lot about you. And your habits. One thing we don't know: are you a religious man?"

"Not especially."

He felt her tongue lash his earlobe. Shivered despite himself. "That's about to change. You'll be praying for release by the time we're finished."

Ryan's heart was thundering. He was still rigid inside Emily's vice-like pussy but fear was gradually invading his system. The adrenaline doubled when he heard the cap of a bottle snap open and cool liquid drizzle into his butt crack.

"No!"

"Shhhhh," Emily soothed again. "Just relax. We're going to take you on a journey you'll never forget. Now fuck me."

"I ca… c…"

Emily traced a fingertip around the inner contour of his left pectoral. "Oh Ryan. Normally so sure of himself, so dominating, so the ladies' man, now lost for words?" She crooked her leg out of the way slightly and ran the pad of her finger over his nipple, then scratched her nail over it, finally gripping it between thumb and forefinger and pinching until he cried out. She fixed him a cold stare. "It was an instruction, not a request."

Ryan pumped his hips and watched her pretty eyes fluttering as she continued to tease his nipple. "Yesss, see? You can do it. And you're so very good at it." She groaned.

Behind him, Ryan felt the knees of the brunette press against the back of his, and the thick, cold plastic of the phallus she sported wipe up and down his arse, settling at the dark knot of muscle that he knew was about to never be the same again. He tensed as she pressed forward, but the lube eased her entry somewhat and he felt himself widen. "Relax," she cooed, holding onto his hips a fraction below where his bound wrists crossed. "Juuuust relax."

Ryan tried to do what she asked, the dull pain of the dildo making it difficult to focus on Emily's demands. But he endeavoured to service her, compartmentalising the pain as Jules inched the fat member into his behind. It burned as his sphincter stretched to accommodate the girth.

In front of him, Emily continued to whisper, "Fuck me, fuck me," as the tip of the fake cock penetrated his outer ring of muscle. With no warm-up and little preparation the pain was alien, especially when the flared head popped into Ryan's bottom without warning.

"Oh fuck!"

To her credit, Jules allowed him to adjust. She used the dead time to nibble and suck Emily's toes alongside Ryan's ears, eliciting sexy moans from her lover before continuing to impale him. Each millimetre of ingress felt thirty times that. She squirted more lube around the shaft and massaged it in, creeping forward until Ryan thought he would burst. Every time he considered himself full, she proved him wrong. He could do nothing but focus on the intrusion and slowed his actions.

From in front of him, Emily spat, "Hey! Hey! Look at me." Ryan did as instructed then regarded his cock, limp and slithering from her beautiful pussy. He felt shame.

"I'm sorry, I just…"

"It's no fucking good to me like that is it?"

He shook his head.

"IS IT?" she thundered, slapping his flaccid member away from her like a mosquito had landed on it.

"No, Emily."

"Jules, hold him while I wake him up."

Obligingly, her partner tightened the grip around his waist as Emily swung her legs down and slid forward onto her knees, cupping Ryan's balls with her palm. She massaged them, tickled them with her fingertips, brought her tongue to them and swirled around the sac, taking each smooth, wrinkled globe into her mouth with a sucking pop and releasing them time and again. Then she trailed her tongue up along his soft meat, nibbling, caressing, sighing feathery breaths along its length. Jules continued her invasion until finally she grunted in satisfaction and he felt the base of the prick press against his backside. He breathed out.

While Jules remained impaled in his arse, Emily teased Ryan's cock back to life, whispering words of encouragement each time it bobbed. She drew her wet lips up its length, aligned the tip with her mouth and sank to the hilt in one stroke. Ryan felt himself growing in her hot orifice. She sucked, drew her head back and plunged onto him again and again, twisting her head, alternating the blow job with bringing her tiny hands to wrap his hardening steel.

"Good boy. Nice and hard for Emily. Nice and hard."

She sucked again, slurping with each stroke as the pain in his butt subsided and he instead concentrated on Emily's masterful ministrations. He grew again under her hot actions.

"Good boy," she repeated like he was her pet that had recently been toilet trained. "Can you keep this hard for me now?" Ryan nodded. "Good. If you're exceptional, maybe I'll let you take my tight arsehole. You'd like that wouldn't you? To listen to me scream as you slide your fat cock up the bum you were ogling in the club?"

"Yes, Emily. I'd love that."

"Good." She gave his cock a final resounding suck, slithering back up to lie before him. "But first you have to know what it feels like. You know what to do."

Ryan plunged forward, sinking fully into her welcoming channel. Since Jules remained stationary behind him, that act pulled the cock out of his butt some way. He cried out and reversed to impale himself on the phallus and ease the friction.

"That's it. Fuck us both," cooed Emily.

Sandwiched between the two women, he gradually set up a rhythm that allowed him to satisfy them. As he grew accustomed to the arse fucking, he actually began to enjoy it. Until Jules squirted more lube to grease the pole and began to fuck him in earnest, grinding into his behind with growls in his ear of what a dirty man he was, being pegged solely for her entertainment. Emily sighed in ecstasy, supporting his chest as Ryan pumped her. Jules grabbed his cuffed wrists and held onto them as she picked up the pace. A slap echoed into the room and it took a moment for Ryan to realise that it was his bottom that had been hit. Jules spanked him repeatedly until he thought his backside was going to catch fire. He felt the familiar tide rising inside him.

"Oh God Emily, I'm going to come."

She slid backwards up the bed. "No no. I told you to fuck me, not come in me. You come when I say and not a moment before, or there'll be hell to pay."

He stood there aghast, the intense butt fucking massaging parts of him he didn't know could be massaged. In the dim, flickering light from the candles, his cock glistened and bobbed with each thrust. Jules reached around and grasped its base, jacking its length.

"Hey Em, I have my own cock now."

They both chuckled. Ryan didn't. He was concentrating too hard on not erupting as Jules wanked him. "Stop. Please. Or I'll come."

Jules slowed her actions, but didn't stop. "Poor little Ryan. Held to sexual ransom. Desperate to spurt all over Emily's hot body. To lace her with your spunk. Look at her. Look at her! Isn't she gorgeous? Isn't she so… fuckable."

The sight was too much. Ryan shut his eyes, trying to hold it together, whispering, "Jules, no."

She pinched the tip of his cock hard and he yelped, eyes snapping open. Holding it until he had drifted away from the brink to comparative safety, she released his softening member, grabbed his hips and started to fuck him hard. Ryan groaned. Things were made doubly difficult by not being able to lean forward for fear of toppling. The cuffs chafed. His butt burned. He shut his eyes again to try and block everything out, then felt something against his chest. Material. It was Emily, this time running the leather and velvet fronds of a flogger over his chest. She twirled the fingers of the toy around his nipples and lightly swished his body with it. It was divine, like twenty girls gently kissing and nibbling his skin. A complete contrast to the sting his left pec received as she flicked her wrist.

"Owwww."

Despite the pain, his dick lurched upwards. Each time Emily swung the flogger at him, the fire on his skin dissipated to a white heat that permeated his body and began to excite him. Her actions became stronger, more overt, swishing, cracking, marking his skin, stepping up the pain and pleasure until he thought he might buckle. As if on cue, Jules shoved him forward, burying his groaning face into the mattress, pounding his slippery arse.

"Take it. Take all of my cock."

A cascade of spanks rained over his bottom. "Oh Jules, yes. So close." Somehow he knew as soon as the words left his mouth he should have kept quiet. She ripped the phallus from him and he cried out at the sudden emptiness, distended ring gradually regaining shape.

Unable to move, he stayed that way, bent over the bed panting hard until they deemed him calm enough. He felt hands at his wrists, two clicks and the cuffs fell to the floor, but the pair gave him no respite, no time to coax the circulation back into his hands.

Emily demanded: "Turn over. Lie on the bed."

Ryan slid forward and rolled onto his back. Standing above him was a most delicious sight: Emily, now sans panties. With her back to the headboard, his eyes traced all the way from her ankle boots up her legs to the folds of her snatch, droplets of moisture clinging to the short hairs. He glanced across to her hand gripping the flogger, up to the twin mounds of her perky tits released from the confines of her bra, the firm pink caps jutting obscenely. If it were the last vision he ever saw, Ryan would die a happy man. She regarded him with a sneer.

"For such a self-confessed stud, looks like we need to intervene again so you're of use to us. Stick out your tongue."

He obeyed as she sank to her knees, one either side of his head, pressing her parted pussy to his face. His tongue connected with her dripping core and snaked inside. She truly was delicious, creamy and so very wet.

For the first time since the arrival of Jules, Ryan felt in control, doing what he did best, lapping and slurping Emily's glorious nectar. As he heard her excitement rise, she began to grind into his face harder, bearing down on him, growling, commanding. She leaned back, placing her hands on the pillow behind them both. Her trim backside wrapped around Ryan's nose and he inhaled her musk deeply before she cut off his air supply.

Forced to breathe through his mouth, Ryan gasped while Emily used his face as her own sordid amusement park. She crushed and rolled her hips, sighing with lust, occasionally letting him breathe normally only to plunge her sweet derriere over his nasal passage, forcing him to smell her pungent heat. Occasionally she arched her back, allowing his tongue to swab her dark star before returning to make him service her drooling pussy.

He felt the flogger's fronds swish over his erection, back and forth. Surely she wouldn't… THWACK! Ryan yelled into her pubes but she crushed herself against him to keep him quiet.

SWISH-THWACK.

SWISH-THWACK.

The strips once more caressed his reddened cock, accompanied by Emily's lilt. "Does my pussy not excite you? Does the taste of my sopping cunt not turn you on? Get hard for me, you snivelling wanker or you'll know pain."

SWISH-THWACK.

The pussy in his face changed angle and her shiny clit came within reach. Ryan flicked his tongue around it, in love with the sounds she made as he elevated her. The bed dipped near his feet and, even through her stockings, he felt the heat of Jules' thighs walk their way to meet his. He was shortly treated to the sensation of her writhing without underwear atop his groin. She slid her juicy lips along his length and Ryan swore he could feel no pubic hair, throbbing and hardening at the thought of burying himself into her hairless tunnel. She ground back and forth in his lap, panting and frictionless thanks to her excitement, Ryan's hardness gliding the soft cleft.

He heard her exhale, "I think it's working." A true understatement. Being ridden by two incredible women fuelled his mind with the sensations and dirty thoughts he required to become fully erect. Seconds later Jules rolled her hips forward and sank onto his staff, impaling herself with a long moan. Ryan brought his hands to her hips, held her and fucked strongly while his tongue lapped furiously at Emily's centre. Her hips raised and he became momentarily free, stealing a look. What he saw nearly made him lose it inside Jules' velvety channel.

The two of them had leaned together and were French kissing above him, each fondling and squeezing the other's breasts. Sexy sighs escaped their lips as they shared tongues. Ryan tracked his gaze south to see his length being devoured by Jules' bare snatch. And glinting in the light, just above where his cock was rhythmically disappearing, was a circular barbell piercing her clitoral hood.

Wetting his thumb and sliding his hand to her centre, Ryan grazed the digit over the metal, flicking it and the engorged nub beneath. Jules gasped so he rubbed it again. He returned to slathering Emily's pussy, listening to the moans of encouragement into her girlfriend's mouth as his tongue explored.

The familiar tide of orgasm began to well in him. He wanted nothing more than to unleash in Jules's sopping box, but knew he should seek permission. "I've gotta come. Please may I come inside you, Jules?"

She pulled away like she'd been electrocuted and squeezed the head of his shaft again. To be denied at such a stage was torture, but Ryan knew there was no point defying them. So he waited it out until she was satisfied he was past the danger zone and they could continue to play.

Emily resumed grinding his face. She smothered him with her sexy arse and when she was dripping with lust, forced him to eat her star. "Yesss. Lick my dirty arsehole. Make it wet. Make it wide. Make me horny enough to let you fuck it. I wanna feel your cock buried in my tight arse."

Ryan wanted that too, more than anything on the planet. He licked for all he was worth.

A pain in his chest startled him, body spasming. A stabbing flash that quickly abated. "Owww, Jesus!" Further down, the searing heat tore through his abdomen and he writhed like a freshly caught fish. "Aaaaarrrhhhh. What the fuck?" he yelled into her folds. "That hurts."

Emily snorted. "Pussy! You should watch Jules attach clamps to my nipples, pull them and flog my bum until I can barely stand, then fuck the pain away. This is nothing in comparison."

The burning flash crept lower, dangerously close to his groin and Ryan jolted.

These bitches are crazy.

Emily lifted her pussy and he stared down at his chest peppered with flecks of red. Took him a moment to realise it was drying wax. She spilled some more from the candle onto his belly and he jerked as it sent mixed signals to his brain. Heat above all, but layered with pain signals and something else as each momentary lick of discomfort ebbed. Desire maybe.

With deliberate slowness, Emily lowered her honey trap back to his face, grinding her clit first against his nose, then positioning it over his mouth and crushing it into him. His cock burned when she tipped the candle's molten run-off onto the sensitive head. He yelled into her, convulsing and biting as she held him tight. From above, Emily hissed. "Yesssssss. Bite my clit."

She drizzled more wax along his shaft and he clamped his teeth over her engorged nub, grazing it and drawing it into his mouth.

"Fuck yes. More!"

Ryan sucked and nibbled her clit with more intensity each time she dashed his cock with boiling wax until he feared he'd bite her jewel off. But she rode with it, pussy squishing, crying out above him through gritted teeth, the dirty bitch clearly in her element. Her voice climbed higher and louder until she wailed and froze, two short jets rocketing from her pussy and splashing Ryan's face, much to his delight. He guzzled every drop, sexual energy flooding his system as sharp, staccato breaths signalled her pulsing climax.

He truly adored such moments. Loved it when a woman was out of control, slave to her body's orgasmic beat. The winking contractions. The heat. The taste of her unbridled passion raining on his face. Oh sweet, dirty, lying slut Emily, added to the ever-growing collection of snapshots in his memory. Another chalk mark he wouldn't have missed for the world, despite the pain he had to go through to obtain it.

As she slumped and ultimately rolled off his face, he took a deep breath, air thick with wax and sex, desire for release still surging through his veins. Jules clearly wasn't going to let him want. Ryan's focus took in her powerful figure kneeling at his feet, the flogger raised, barely giving him enough time to tense before she brought its tails crashing to his hard cock.

"FUUUCK!"

Pain zapped his neural cortex. She beat him with it several times, flecks of dried wax cracking off his shaft and sprinkling the bed until his organ, drooping only slightly, was clean. She then threw the flogger aside and sank her mouth over his length, drawing his abused member into the hot, wet confines. The contrast from being hurt to being soothed took some moments to register but he soon regained his full erection, feeling it bump against the back of her throat as she expertly blew him. Like Emily, she was clearly very well versed in the art of cock sucking, barely even gagging as she slurped his entirety, moaning around his thick shaft.

Jules abruptly sat up, spit strings breaking as she shuffled back and climbed off to stand at the foot of the bed, red lips glistening, chest heaving beneath her lacy bra, a vision of wanton desire. She pointed at the edge. "Heel!" Ryan slithered forward until his feet touched the floor, perched on the edge, leaning back propped on his elbows as Emily had been when he entered the room. "Stay!"

Emily strode into his field of vision from the side. The two women turned to face one another and their lips locked, hands roaming taut bodies as they pressed together in a deep embrace. Every moment he was in their clutches seemed to be better than the last, a continuous barrage of firsts, each worthy of the hottest thing I've ever seen. Their kiss smouldered with an intensity that no porn film could match, igniting as they crushed into one another, moaning and clutching and writhing. Jules grabbed handfuls of Emily's luscious rump then slapped her, the sound of both the report and her deep groan echoing round the large room. Ryan didn't know where to focus. Every square inch of the bedroom was filled with their presence, their lust for one another. His cock throbbed, standing straight out towards them and felt like it was constructed of Adamantium. He almost forgave Emily for lying about her husband and, oh, about fifty other things in the lead up to snaring him at his own game.

The kiss reached a crescendo and Jules pushed away, mouth agape with raw want. She rounded on Ryan, eyeing his stalk and making no pretence about treating him as an object of desire, for her personal use. Or abuse.

"Guess that's why they call him Rhino, eh Em?"

"All tusk," she quipped back. "Ready?"

Jules nodded and addressed him. "We're going to play a little game called Pussy Roulette. You'll figure out the rules."

With that, she stepped towards him, straddled his legs, draped her arms around his neck and bent to his ear, her breath raspy and hot. "I so fucking want you." She slowly sank onto his prick and Ryan groaned as her wetness swallowed him whole. His pubes ground against her smooth lips and then she equally slowly withdrew, standing and backing away, hunger in her eyes.

Emily stepped forward and took her place, hovering over his tower that was glistening with Jules' juices. She placed her hands on his chest, stroking his well-defined physique dotted with red marks from the wax. "Forget that bitch, it's me you want." Agonisingly slowly she pressed herself around his swollen steel until their pubic hair met. She rotated her hips in a long, sensual circle, closing her eyes and licking her lip ring before snapping those large, hazel eyes open and straightening, all the time gazing into his wide, brown irises. She stepped back as Jules impatiently moved in.

The brunette traced a finger down her body over the sexy lingerie, making sure Ryan watched its path. Stopping at her centre, she dipped the finger inside, retrieving it and bringing it to his mouth. He hungrily sucked her essence, tangier than Emily's, as he felt her pussy walls envelop him once more. He bottomed out inside her, blood engorging his shaft as she began to withdraw, the flared end popping wetly from her horny depths.

For Emily's turn, she first bent in front of Jules, grabbed her hips and made a show of sliding her tongue inside her partner. She came away with shiny lips, leaving her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she stood. Stepping over to Ryan, she dragged a finger up under his chin to tip his head back and lowered her mouth to his, holding her tongue millimetres above his searching lips. Initially only allowing him to suck Jules from her, she finished by crushing her entire mouth against his as she drove onto his straining prick for her single stroke. Ryan didn't know how much more he could take. Figured perhaps that was the point. Emily lifted and stood aside to allow Jules her shot.

The girl's hairless snatch sucked him inside. Fuck, she was tight. She kissed him as their groins touched then directed his gaze south. "See how much sexier it is to have your cock split apart my hot… wet… naked… cunt." Ryan swelled at her crude language as she slid from him and stepped aside.

Emily upped the ante once more by spinning around and reversing, placing both hands on her cheeks and spreading them. Ryan's breath caught in his throat at the sight of her dark entrance. Emily drawled: "You'd rather fuck my tight arse than her, wouldn't you?" She gyrated her hips downward until the head of his solid erection pressed against her slick pussy, continuing to corkscrew onto him, gasping as the shaft pressed all the right places. At the lowest point she gyrated once more then circled her way back up to see his cock emerge, wet and full.

Her partner likewise took up a rear-first position over his hardness and Ryan couldn't decide whose bum he preferred. She regarded him over her shoulder. "Who's it gonna be, big guy? Me or her? We had a little bet before going to the club to decide which one of us you'd come inside." She dropped forcefully onto him, impaling herself and sighing sexily, grinding once and standing. Ryan's resolve wavered.

Swishing her hair before stepping in, Emily gave away more of the game plan. "Get it right, get a reward." She dropped onto him with the same ferocity as Jules but drew up half as slowly. Jules moved in and swiped her bare lips over the flange of his cockhead before gliding down his length. "Get it wrong, pay a forfeit." Ryan groaned, his cock bulging against her sugary walls every millimetre of her exit.

Which to choose? Is there really a choice?

The alternating continued. Slow and agonising enough to keep him teetering on the cusp of orgasm as each girl tried to outdo the other with nasty words and actions.

Jules: "Fill me and I'll let you watch as I feed every drop to her directly from where you fire it."

Emily: "Spunk over my tight bum and I'll make her eat it out of me."

Jules: "What if I knelt in front of you and rubbed your cock with my breasts? Would you come on them for me so I can rub it all in, then lick it off?"

Emily, leaning in close as she glided down his shaft, whispered: "Whichever one of us you finish in, I'll drop to my knees and suck you clean of all our juices." Ryan surged at the imagery, fighting a losing battle in his own body as she continued drawling. "I hope it's her, because I love the taste of her on a man's fucking hard dick." She reached the base, sighed, ground into his lap once and began to withdraw.

Ryan made the mistake of looking down and the sight of her beautiful, pink lips hugging his steel shattered his resolve.

"Oh, Emily." He grabbed for her hips and held her, a couple of inches still inside. Could almost see as well as feel his shaft rippling, white-hot streams racing from deep to jettison into her hungry snatch.

They both groaned as he unloaded, Emily's turning to coos of encouragement. "That's it. That's it, yeah. Fill me 'til I overflow."

Spurt after spurt laced her insides. Ryan could feel it pooling at the tip of his cock as gravity took hold, dancing candlelight reflecting the passion of two women coating his length.

His legs quivered and he wanted to collapse, yet remained glued to her withdrawing completely. She held her distended lips above his glistening rod, allowing thick globs of semen to dribble and slither along his still engorged tool.

If Ryan though it was dirty to watch, it was nothing compared with what she did next. True to her word, she sank in front of him, extended her tongue and collected his seed, drawing vertical lines with her fluttering tongue, hungrily collecting every drop, eyes alive. He could see it all puddling in her mouth when she stood, before taking a pace towards Jules and kissing her deeply.

It was insanely hot to watch the pair sharing his come like it was some milky prize. They made a real show of it, dribbling from the corners of mouths, lancing sperm-covered tongues into one another as smeared lips crushed and hands roamed. The energy the two of them still exhibited was beyond belief.

Jules broke the kiss and came to him, lowering herself against his softening prick and gyrating wetness back and forth. She leant forward and kissed him, traces of his salty residue more than apparent. Groaning, she trailed slimy kisses from there across his cheek to his ear, blew gently in it then nibbled, her breath dancing with each of the three words. "You lose, dickhead."

She stood sharply, flashing, dangerous. "You were meant to come in me. And after all that effort I put in, all I got was sloppy seconds. Now… now you'll fucking pay."

Ryan's heart sank even before she strode away and fetched the chair that he guessed would become his prison. He was right. She placed the chair alongside the bed, came back for him and sat him in it, cold and hard in comparison, the straight back digging into his spine, his knees against the overhanging duvet. Then she crawled sexily onto the bed in front of him, wiggling her flawless butt, turned over and extended her lingerie-covered toes, tracing them along his thighs to his flaccid prick, rubbing them all over. Ryan inhaled. Had never wanted to become hard again so quickly in his life, but just couldn't.

Jules worked her feet over him, the smooth surface like nylon whispers against his sensitive skin. She increased the pressure, massaging the balls of her feet around the circumcised head, catching the shaft between her feet and slithering them up and down, wanking him as effortlessly as any girl had ever done with her hands. And he'd had a few in his time. He tipped his head back, suddenly realising Emily was behind him. She looped her arm around his neck in a chokehold and held him steady. He struggled a little until Jules increased the pressure of her feet, squashing his balls against the cool wood of the chair.

She withdrew, swung onto her knees and crawled forward, bringing her face within millimetres of his twitching member. Ryan jumped when she ran her tongue along it. Doubly when she sucked the tip into her hot mouth. But not for long enough. She glided to the end of the bed and dismounted, crossed the room again and returned, this time with two silk scarves.

"Hands behind you."

Ryan didn't have any choice. Emily tightened her grip as her weight shifted to allow Jules in. The brunette grabbed his right arm, brought it over the back of the chair and tied his wrist to the upright. Repeated with the other one then both girls stood back to admire the captive. Trussed. Theirs.

As if communicating telepathically, the two of them flanked him and crawled onto the bed, turning to face him, taking a thigh each. The girls took it in turns to rake their nails along his thighs, then up to scratch one long edge of his knob, and back. Each time, a shiver ran through him. Emily introduced her tongue, tracing its tip in place of her nails. Jules repeated on the other side, the wet laps from the two stunning women beginning to make him stir.

Again taking the lead, Emily moved slightly, pursed her lips and swept them up and down the side of his cock, slowly, tantalisingly, nibbling him. Jules set up a counter-rhythm on the other side; when one was nuzzling the base, the other was at his tip, like two loom shuttles. Blood surged into his organ, lengthening each second until he eventually stood proud, ready, more than willing. Torture's not so bad after all.

Emily brought her mouth to the centre of his length, opened wide. Jules did the same and they pressed together as best they could, snaking tongues over and under his hot phallus, sluttily using him as the filling in a cock sandwich kiss. Yet another first.

Ryan was torn between shutting his eyes and letting the pleasure wash through him, yet not wishing to miss a second glued to the spectacle. Whether they detected his rising need or were being cruel, they abruptly stopped and Ryan groaned.

Emily wiped her mouth. "Awww, he wanted us to continue, how sweet."

Jules hopped off the bed. "See, Ryan, the thing about losing is that you don't get to pick what happens here. We do." She reached for the strap-on and started to slide the straps around herself. Ryan's butt clenched involuntarily. "Look at the woman in front of you. What do you see?"

He looked at Emily sat on her haunches. "I…"

She raised her hand and finished donning the phallus. It looked obscene dangling in front of her in the dim light. "I tell you what I see. Someone who's strong. Clever. Achingly pretty. And who needs something that you failed to deliver." She strutted to the bed and climbed on. "All you had to do was one thing… one fucking little thing and she'd have been yours. But you came in her, not me."

Crawling around behind Emily, who dutifully moved onto all fours, Jules addressed him over her shoulder. "Right now, you could have been kneeling where I am. Could have had your cock buried in her incredibly tight bottom, listening to her screams. And we all know how much you love that particular perversion." She placed her hands on Emily's rump and spat copiously into the cleft. "But instead, you're tied up and going to have to endure me doing it. And I'm going to fucking enjoy watching you squirm just as much."

With that, she pressed forward.

Ryan focused on Emily's face as it contorted, her eyes fluttering, mouth agape, sighing, "Oh Jules, yes."

Jules seemed satisfied, continued the invasion, rocking back and forth, Emily's pleasure plain on her features. The effect it had on him to watch her elation at such close quarters was divine. He ached to be in her, yet remained hard as if each thrust of the plastic were his own. Emily started moaning, her head gradually lowering until it was pressed against the bed, level with his cock, the curve of her back exquisite, arse sticking up in the air Yoga-style.

Jules picked up the pace, while Emily raised onto her hands and knees again to better thrust back against her lover. Ryan stared, struggling against the bonds, wanting to touch himself. His eyes connected with Emily's. Seeing her hunger, her desire played out in tiny frowns and upward flicks of the corners of her mouth as she panted, was better than any porn. Except he couldn't bring himself off. He groaned, imploring with his eyes for Emily to do it for him. She snaked a hand forward, brushed his cock, watching it bounce, wrapped her fist around it and squeezed. Blood flooded in again, before she stopped.

The girl administering the anal seemed amused. "You wanna be here don't you? She's so tight. So dirty. And God I love her screams. Especially. When. I. Do. It. Hard." She spanked the girl's dainty bottom and the crack stung his ears. Emily whimpered, her eyes drifting shut, whispering, "More."

"What did she say?"

Ryan cleared his dry throat. "She said 'More'."

Jules smirked. "Do you think she meant 'again' or 'harder'? Choose wisely. Remember how badly your last decision ended."

"Ummm." He searched Emily's face for clues. Nothing. "Harder… I think."

The slap made Emily cry out and her eyes flashed at Ryan. His heart sank that he'd chosen wrongly again, but she gritted her teeth, bunched the duvet in her fists and mouthed, "Harder."

Ryan repeated the instruction to Jules who obliged. Emily wailed. Jesus, there was rough, and there was this. But his cock thickened regardless.

Jules snarled, "It's pretty sick, you getting hard at another woman's misery." He began to protest his innocence but she silenced him. "What do you want, Ryan?"

"To… to come."

"Where?" she barked.

"Her…" he thought a moment, worried it might be a test. "Her face."

"You want to ruin that pretty face? Make a mess of her. Come on her lips, her nose, eyes, in her hair? Fuck her face?"

Ryan nodded and Jules nodded slower, some sort of acceptance. "So Becks was right."

"Becks?"

"Come on, Ryan," she spat. "Wrack your brains. Or do all your conquests mean so little to you?"

"You mean… Imogen's bestie?" She nodded slowly, seemingly pleased he was cottoning on. "How…?"

She slammed into Emily's butt causing the girl to lurch forward to within an inch of his turgid member. He felt her howl almost as vividly as he heard it.

"Colleagues."

His mind raced. "So… Imogen put you up to this?"

Jules' laugh was hollow. "No no. She's too doe-eyed being your latest plaything. Your hole du jour. Running to you every time she wants her curvy rear filled." She emphasised the point in Emily, despite being half Imogen's size. "But Becks, well, she plain doesn't trust you. Looking out for her friend is all. Suspected you'd fuck any girl with a pulse. And now she has the proof."

Ryan groaned, another sinking sensation in this night of emotional mountains and valleys. "So what do you want? What does she want?"

"Oh my wants are easy. Suck him, Em."

The girl opened her mouth and before he could inhale, she was on him, swallowing and sucking like a mad woman, each pound from Jules shoving her deeper onto his meat until she was almost gagging. He felt the surge, tipped his head back.

Jules yelled. "STOP!"

Emily was nothing short of obedient and bit down on his head so hard, Ryan yelped.

Jules pulled her away from him by her butt. "Touch yourself."

Emily looked only too pleased to do so, slithered her hand along the duvet beneath her body, hand connecting with her clit, eyes rolling back in her sockets, mouth falling open.

The woman with the fake cock slammed into her behind. Ryan could see the taut flesh rippling as she demanded, "Come for me. Show him how sexy you are when you lose control. How he'd have to be fucking crazy to want to defile your pretty features."

Ryan watched her masturbating and being drilled, flashes of sheer joy on her face, her panting becoming louder at Jules' encouragement until she was almost hyperventilating, a growl forming in the back of her throat. And then it all went silent. Jules stopped. Emily stopped, the only indication it wasn't a freeze-frame being her mouth widening and Ryan's cock jumping. Ryan held his breath with her for at least a three-count and then she burst as her orgasm overpowered her, breathless "Ohs" laced with a growing smile of contentment as her hormones collided.

By the time she collapsed forward and rolled onto her back, arm covering her face, Ryan's cock was fit to explode. He was dying to come it was almost painful, but because of his previous ejaculation, he needed a touch to complete, and Jules knew it. She stood, stepped past Emily's prone body onto the edges of his seat, squeezing her feet either side of his thighs, and brought the dildo to his face. It reeked of Emily's gorgeous butt. He felt it press against his lips.

"Clean it or choke."

His mouth opened and the strange phallus entered. Yet another first. She slithered it mercilessly until he coughed, then she shoved it further. His eyes bulged and he sucked Emily's pungent rear from it. Jules let him come up for air twice, until she was satisfied he'd done a good job. Stepped away. Looked down.

"My my, I thought you'd have blown by now"

Jules unclasped the dildo and threw it aside, then sank to sit cross-legged in front of him. He centred on her bare, frothing pussy, bubbles of opaque fluid drooling from her. She reached out to pinch his cock and it bobbed, painful due to the pressure.

"So are you going to treat women right from now on? Show some fucking respect?"

Ryan nodded. Though he'd have agreed to be smothered in meat and enter the lion enclosure if it meant he could come.

"You'd better not be just saying that. Because we'll find out and I won't be as nice next time."

He nodded again.

She eyed him suspiciously. "Em?" she called over her shoulder.

"Mmm?"

"You got enough energy to touch me?"

The girl rolled onto her tummy and stretched cat-like, walking on her knees to rest behind Jules. Her dainty hand traced the swell of the girl's sensitive breast, tweaked her nipple to Jules' obvious delight, then sank south. Ryan was mesmerised as she sought Jules' snatch, ran her fingers through the folds, up to her clit and began to circle alongside the jewellery.

"Ohhhhh fuck, Em. Yes. You always know exactly how to touch me. Make me come."

She spread her legs, placing a stockinged foot on each of Ryan's thighs, scooching forward to the edge of the bed, her knees bent. Emily moved with her. Mere inches from him, Ryan swore he could taste the woman's desire as she crept her feet towards his cock. He wiggled his hips to get the touch he craved, but she backed off a fraction.

"You come when I say."

She replaced her feet. Emily continued to masturbate her friend and Jules thrashed her head around, gasping, "Yes baby, just like that."

Ryan felt her feet brush his cock, then press together, gripping him. He willed her to come soon as his self-control had all but evaporated. "Oh God Jules, make me come. Please."

A wicked smile signalled that Ryan had fulfilled her prophecy of praying for release. She began to slide her feet up and down, the contrast of nylon against steel too much to bear. "Come. Now."

Ryan's head swam as she coaxed the orgasm from him, aiming his cock at her hairless cunt. A ribbon of spunk flew, landing on the intended target, partially across Emily's fingers that she massaged in, to the brunette's delight. "Oh fuckyeah. Yeah. Yeahyeah. YEAH!"

The remainder of his sperm dribbled onto her toes encased in the stockings as Jules panted hard and came, Ryan watching her pussy spasm through his own half-closed eyes. He couldn't remember a time feeling this euphoric, having watched two women come and thoroughly abuse his body, somehow both hating and loving the restraint.

By the time Emily eased Jules away from him, untied the bonds and the three of them flopped, sated into a post-orgasmic funk, he'd already decided his next move. He was going to tease as much information from Imogen about Becks. Then he'd crash another one of their work parties and fuck the first thing he could find, because that would bring him full circle into the domineering clutches of Emily and Jules once more.

And he couldn't think of a finer place to be.
 

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments