Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A World of Color, ch. 4

"Paul takes Joan where no man has taken her before"

3
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Joan was still coming down off her orgasm when Paul rolled off her back and took her in his arms, kissing her softly.

“You are even more beautiful today than when we were lovers twenty years ago,” he said.

“That is so sweet of you to say. I had forgotten how big you are and I definitely don’t remember you having this much stamina!”

“Well, some things improve with age! Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

Joan was not about to move. In her hazy, dreamlike, post-orgasmic state, all she wanted was to bask in the wonderful glow of terrific love-making. Just then she felt Paul grab her foot and gently pull her over on her back, but he did not let go of her foot. Instead, he fastened a fur-lined ankle cuff. Then he moved to her other foot and did the same. The two cuffs were attached to the corners of the bed.

“Paul, what are you doing?” she said with a grin.

“Joan, I am going to give you a few powerful orgasms. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Hell no! If you can do that, you have my complete cooperation.”

“Actually, I plan to take away your ability to cooperate or object. Now, if you absolutely want me to stop, the safe word is ‘red’, but don’t use it unless you want me to stop immediately.”

“If I am having multiple orgasms, you can bet I will forget I ever knew the word!”

Joan smiled, not only at Paul’s sudden aggressiveness, but at the thought of what he was about to do. She realized in that moment she was getting wet again!

Paul next fastened her wrists, adjusting the straps to leave her no ability to move. She was helpless, tied spread-eagle to the bed, still wearing her garters and stockings. She had watched Paul carefully, getting more aroused with the addition of each restraint. After finishing the four ties, he leaned in and kissed her deeply. Oh! How she longed to put her arms around him and pull him down to her but she could not move.

After the kiss, Paul produced a blindfold and placed it over Joan’s eyes. She felt a momentary twinge of fear, then realized she trusted Paul completely. She forced herself to breath deeply and relax, but she immediately realized she had no idea where he was or what he was going to do to her. After several minutes, Paul broke the silence.

“Joan, I am going to tease you and have my way with you. You are powerless to do anything, so just enjoy.”

Joan waited, wondering what Paul would do to her first. Suddenly she jerked hard against the restraints. Something had touched her left nipple. It had not hurt; it just surprised her. There! It happened again. A brush, maybe a makeup brush. Paul was stroking her nipple with it, then spinning it, anything to make the nipple harden. Then the brush went to work on the other nipple.

Once both nipples here hard, Paul lowered his head near one and breathed out, wanting her to feel the gentle warmth. Joan smiled. He suddenly twisted her other nipple with his fingers, then pulled, holding it firmly. Joan gasped. As he kept the nipple in his firm grasp, he started tracing lazy circles on her other breast with the brush, around the aereola, never touching the nipple.

Paul released her nipple and sucked hard. Just as suddenly he let it go. Nothing. Joan ached for more. Where was he?

She heard a low buzzing sound, her mind trying to identify it. It continued for several seconds and then she knew! Paul placed the wand on her mound, just above her clit, allowing the low buzz to warm her. Joan loved the gentle buzz, basking in the feelings coursing out from her pussy. Then Paul increased the power. Joan twisted against the restraints, the pleasure reaching an intensity she had not suspected. Paul moved the wand lower, almost touching her clit.

“Oh Paul! That’s so . . .”

She never finished. Paul pushed the power to maximum and Joan’s cries and her straining against the cuffs made clear she was almost overwhelmed by the intensity of the pleasure.

Without removing the wand, Paul leaned over and sucked hard on a nipple. Joan cried out again, but this time her entire body tensed as orgasmic waves rolled over her. He removed the wand and simply cupped her mound with his hand, able to feel her taught muscles as she strained through her climax.

After several seconds, she relaxed slightly and breathed deeply.

“Paul, I need you inside me now.”

Paul just chuckled.

“Oh, Joan, I am not nearly done with you.”

She groaned. She felt frustrated, wanting him inside her, unable to influence what he was doing to her or even to see what was coming.

She felt his weight shift on the bed. He was near her head. She felt something warm and soft on her cheek and turned toward it. It was his cock. Eagerly she opened her mouth and took him as deep as she could. Paul allowed her to suck for a few seconds and then reluctantly pulled away. This woman sure could suck cock!

Joan was even more frustrated now. After having a chance to do something, Paul was depriving her again.

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

She groaned and pulled against the restraints.

Paul shifted again, toward the bottom of the bed. Starting at her feet, he began to lick and kiss, first her feet, then her ankles, slowly moving higher. He switched back and forth between her legs, never hurrying, making slow progress. Joan felt a warmth developing in her legs, moving upward. She was so wet!

Finally Paul was kissing her thighs, stroking the outsides with his warm hands while kissing the insides. Closer. Joan tried to move to place her pussy closer to him, but to no avail. His nose touched her outer lips, then he paused and waited. Joan held her breath, waiting for him to taste her. Waiting.

“Paul ... please!”

Paul breathed out. Warm breath on her pussy. It felt so good, but Joan knew more would follow. Should follow.

Then Paul kissed slowly back down her thigh. Joan groaned in frustration. He stopped.

With no warning his tongue was probing her vagina! Joan cried out. Paul used his hands to open her fully and paused to look. Then he dipped and licked around her pussy, her lips, probing again, circling her hole slowly. Joan was squirming now. Paul wrapped his strong arms and hands around her thighs to hold her tighter in place. Joan could barely move, but needed to. Desperately!

Paul raised his head and inserted his middle finger into her cunt. His finger curved up and searched for her G-spot, found it and started to rub. As he did so, he licked her clit. Joan was groaning something, nearly incoherent. Then he sucked on her bud and Joan exploded in orgasm again. She arched her back, twisting against Paul’s hold and the cuffs, holding her body in tortuous agony, crying out. Slowly she relaxed.

Paul gave her clit a final lick and then rose up, kissing his way to her nipples, then kissing her mouth. Joan returned his kisses with passion. Suddenly Paul found her wet, open slit and plunged deep. Joan screamed, needing to embrace him, to pull his body tight against her and deeper, but she merely pulled against the cuffs, frustrated. She wanted to wrap her legs around him, pulling him closer. Instead, she was helpless as he pounded her pussy.

Paul squeezed a nipple and kissed Joan deeply, all the while stroking her pussy with his big cock. Joan could not breath. She broke off the kiss, gasping for air, straining in vain against the restraints. Then she climaxed again. She felt dizzy, so out of control and helpless.

Paul was relentless in fucking her. Deep strokes followed by shallow, just the crown penetrating her until she groaned, clearly wanting his girth and length. Then he plunged again and held his cock as deep as he could, rubbing against her cervix. Joan froze again, as waves of pleasure poured over her. Now drenched in sweat, she had lost count of her orgasms.

Paul resumed his pounding, a new urgency seeming to animate his movements. Suddenly he pulled out, moved quickly to her head and shoved his cock into her waiting mouth. He erupted, pouring hot cum down her throat. Joan swallowed quickly, but some poured out, down her cheek. Paul was groaning, his cock moving with each spurt of cum.

Finally, Paul was spent. Both lay gasping, their chests heaving. Paul reached up and released one of the cuffs holding a wrist. Then reached across and released the other. With her new-found but still limited movement, Joan took Paul in her arms.

“Paul, where did you learn to do that? I have never experienced anything remotely close to that in my life. I have never had so many orgasms! Never!”

Paul just smiled and kissed her.

“Paul, there is something I need to do. Can you release my feet?”

Once fully mobile again, Joan pushed Paul onto his back and mounted him. She rubbed her sopping pussy along his shaft, stroking him without taking him inside. Back and forth, she slowly stroked him back to life. Once he was fully hard, Joan reached down and inserted him, then sat down, impaling herself on his cock. She sat upright and began lifting herself and then dropping down his length. Paul reached for her breasts and Joan placed her hands over his, loving the warmth of his hands. She fucked him hard, feeling his massive size stretch her with each plunge. Then with one of her hands she reached behind and cupped his balls, gently squeezing, caressing. At the same time, she used her pelvic strength to squeeze his cock. Paul’s eyes widened as he felt the increase in pressure on his shaft. After a few more strokes, Joan felt his cock swell slightly and then Paul roared and exploded inside her. She leaned back, eyes closed, reveling in the feeling of his powerful cock deep in her, spewing hot cum.

Thirty minutes later, the two exhausted lovers lay entwined.

“Your sheets are a mess, Paul.”

“I wouldn’t care if they were ruined and I had to buy a new set every week.”

“Is that what you would like? To fuck me to oblivion each week?”

Paul smiled. Joan knew the answer already. She was already thinking about what color lingerie she would wear next week.

Published 
Written by tfrakes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors