Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Accepted

"She wasn't what he normally looked for - would he accept her submission?"

19
9 Comments 9
20.4k Views 20.4k
9.4k words 9.4k words

She was home waiting for her Master's arrival. She had done as his email had instructed and was sitting on her chair at the computer desk naked, with her head down and her hands folded in her lap. With her eyes cast down, she could only listen for her Master's voice to know when he had arrived. She had her web cam up and running with the headset volume turned up so she wouldn't miss him as he instructed her. Amy had found Master through a BDSM message board on an adult website that specialized in that kind of sexual practice. Following a nasty divorce from her abusive prick of a husband and 3 years of pitiful dating and shallow, meaningless relationships, she had taken to frequenting the websites that catered to the bondage scene. It wasn't just curiosity that led her there. The one good thing that her ex had done was to introduce her to the BDSM scene. However once he had her interest piqued, he took full advantage of her submissive side and used and abused her submission for his own purposes. Even still, she secretly wished to relinquish control sometimes, to relax a little for awhile and let someone else make the decisions for a change. That way she would be freed from the consequences of those decisions - some of which had been pretty heartwrenching and painful.

And so with no actual experience in the Dominant/submissive world, she plunged headlong into the sometimes turbulent waves of online BDSM. It wasn't long either before she was snatched up by someone who immediately took control and granted her a probationary period as one of his "online toys". She had no idea what aspects of "The Life" she might find appealing and no real concept of what serving a BDSM master actually entailed, but she was ready to give it a try to find out...or so she thought.

She sat in front of the computer webcam for almost a quarter of an hour past the appointed meeting time that He had directed her to be in position. Her computer screen was blank, but she knew her Master was watching her, testing her to make sure that she would stay in position until otherwise directed. Her neck was starting to ache from keeping her head down, but she held her position. She didn't want to fail this first test. She was ready to begin and eager to proof herself to the man who she hoped would soon become her master.

Suddenly the sound of a deep, booming male voice caused her to jump.

"Out of the chair and on your knees!"

Amy slid to her knees so fast her chair rolled backward and hit the door to her bedroom. She dropped to her knees, narrowly missing catching her chin on the desktop as she fell. She bent over and placed her face on the floor in front of her, the only contact with her Master now being the headset she wore.

"So you think you want to become a submissive, do you?"

"Y-yes, Sir." Amy kept her head on the floor and her hands next to her forehead.

"What makes you think I would want you?"

The question bewildered her. She had no experience at being a submissive. She didn't consider herself to be all that attractive - certainly not as beautiful as some of the women she had seen in pictures on the Internet. And thanks to her ex husband's constant berating her and the countless failed relationships she had had since, deep in the recesses of her mind that usually stayed hidden she felt she had no real value. To him or anyone else really. Her cheeks went cold and her pulse quickened. Surely he wouldn't reject her.

"Oh please not another fucking rejection!" she thought quickly. She was offering herself to him sight unseen, exposing the most vulnerable, most hidden side of her being. She didn't know how to answer him and was afraid not to. "I...I....I....", was all she could say.

A long silence let her know that her failed attempt at a reply was not received well.

"What makes you think you are worthy to be a submissive? Do you understand what it is you are even asking?"

Amy was on the verge of breaking down crying.

"Stand up."

Amy stood, worried that she was about to be dismissed.

"The information I have about you says that you are 35. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Sir." A little old for such games, she thought. And she was a little on the chunky side. But not so old or fat that she couldn't make a good submissive, she hoped.

"Take off your blouse."

"Yes, Sir." she said. She unbuttoned the long sleeve white blouse that she was wearing. She removed it and laid it carefully next to the computer.

"Now the skirt."

Slowly she took off the mid-thigh length skirt she had worn to work that day. It dropped to the floor around her ankles. She stepped out of it and folded it neatly, setting it on the table next to her computer on top of the blouse. She stood up in front of the computer camera again.

Amy was all too aware that her figure was not that of a supermodel or one of those gorgeous Internet babes that men drooled over. Her butt was not the tight little apple it once was and her 38D breasts, once proud and firm - the envy of women and the object of many men's attentions - had begun their inevitable drooping. She had thighs that were thicker than she would like and a bit of a belly. She knew that she was middle-aged and not the tight hardbody that men seemed to like. But she was hoping that her vulnerable openness, and her willingness to be used would make up for physical shortcomings. Even so, her heart still pounded in her chest as she undressed. This man was not just taking her clothes off, he was stripping her of any semblance of self protection and safety against the pain of another rejection.

With her blouse and skirt removed, she stood in front of the screen trying to cover as many imperfections as she could with two hands.

"Now take off the bra and panties."

She hesitated, as if she hoped he would change his mind. He didn't.

"Did you not hear My command? Strip. Now!"

She started moving slowly again, first her bra came off, freeing her ample tits. Her nipples now exposed to the cool room air, instantly began to stiffen. Then she moved to wriggle out of her panties. Once free of her hips, they slid easily to the floor. She stepped out of them and placed them in the pile of clothes she once counted on for security.

She stood there now naked and scared, waiting for the next order, hoping that it would come and not a be dismissal.

The first part of her Master's response was not what she wanted to hear. "A bit out of shape aren't we? Well we will have to do something about that." he said. "I just hope that you're flexible and moldable enough to make this worth my time."

"I am, sir. I-"

"Shut up! You will not speak unless asked! Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir!" Oh, my god! I screwed up already! Amy started to quiver but stopped. She remained still and waited.

He sighed. "Before we go any further you have to do something about that unpleasant patch between your legs. Go shave your pubic hair. I want you to be smooth as a baby's butt. Go, and be quick about it!"

Amy headed for her bathroom at double pace ran to run some water in the tub. She lathered her pussy with shaving cream, but was too busy trying to hurry and do a proper job that she had no time to enjoy the feel of her hands on her pussy made slippery by the water and shaving cream. She dried off her sex and scurried back to the blank computer screen. She resumed her submissive stance and hoped that she had not disappointed him by taking too long.

"That is better. You will keep your pussy shaved just like this for as long as you serve Me, Understand?" he said after a lengthy pause. "Now turn around so I can see your ass."

She did as ordered.

"Hmm. Turn back around. Sit back down in that office chair. Put your legs over the arms of the chair and spread that pussy." he commanded

Amy struggled to get her legs up and onto the arms of the chair. Neither the chair of her body was made for that position. Still, she tried and Master scolded her. "Further. All the way. Put your legs on the arms of the chair and spread that pussy. Get them up there!" he said

Finally she made it into the position that he wanted her in. But it was not easy to hold still. Amy grimaced as she did as told. Her thighs were stretched as tight as bow strings—aching bow strings—and her lower back radiated pain. Her pussy though was fully open and presented to her web cam. Master had an excellent view of her most intimate place.

"You'll get used to the position. It's painful but it won't kill you. Now stay there until I say otherwise."

Sweat ran down Amy's cheeks and neck. It trickled over her chest, shining on her large heaving breasts. Her legs shook and pain distorted her face. Time dragged on. Five minutes, ten, twenty, an hour. She couldn't see her bedside clock and lost all of time sitting there, perched on the arms of the chair, fighting the pain of the awkward position.

"Ease yourself out of the chair", he said after an eternity. Amy complied, gasping as new pain raced all over her throbbing muscles.

"Do you have a ruler at your desk?"

"No, Sir, but I know where one is."

"Fine. Go get it and bring it back here."

Amy's legs were shaky but she hurried to do as told.

"Put it on the seat of the chair. Now back into the chair spread open all the way."

She had to resist groaning as she climbed back into the chair. It was easier this time but far from easy. When her pussy was fully exposed her Master ordered her to reach down and pick up the ruler. He instructed her to take her left breast in her left hand. "Place the flat of the ruler on the nipple", he told her.

Amy heart sped up as she realized what was about to happen, what the man she wanted to call Master was going to make her do. She knew that pain was always to be expected in the life style but nothing could prepare her to the terror of waiting for it.

"Hold the ruler a foot and a half out", Master said. "A little farther. There, that's it. Remember the position. You will always recover the ruler to that distance. Am I understood?"

"Y-yes, sir."

Oh shit, am I really going to do this? she asked herself. It's going to hurt like hell!

"You will strike when I say and you will strike hard or you will do it again and again until you get it right. Am I understood?"

"Yes, sir." Amy wilted in the chair, knowing she would do as she was told.

"You will strike each and every time I count out a number." he paused, letting his words sink in and then much too soon for Amy he called out:

"One!"

Her hand flashed forward as if of its own accord and the pain came as a shock that drove the air from Amy's lungs. Her nipple felt like it was plunged into a fire. Her hand however did not spring back to the prescribed position and Master called her on it.

"Do it again! One!"

She whacked her tit again, nearly crying out.

"Do it right or we'll never get off this number! One!"

Amy clamped her teeth over her bottom lip and slapped her nipple again, drawing the ruler out to the proper position.

"That's better. Two!"

Whack!

"Three!"

Whack!

"Four!"

Amy squeezed her eyes shut and stifled a scream. She faltered in the rhythm of tit spanking that she had fallen into though and got caught.

"Pay attention! Four!"

How she made it to ten she didn't know, but she made it and knew he would stop then. She almost cried when he called out: "Eleven!"

She broke at thirteen, crying out and sniffling back tears and waiting for fourteen. It didn't come. Instead he told her to release her pain wracked breast and take up the other one. Here we go again! She stiffened up and waited for the command to start abusing that breast. When it came she whacked her nipple with the ruler and returned to the proper position immediately and did better this time. She only had to repeat five and nine. Master didn't stop her at thirteen though. He continued on until both breasts had received an equal amount of painful slaps with the ruler.

Amy slumped as much as her stretched open position would allow and hoped that Master would tell her to put down the ruler. She wondered what she should do with it now. It was the same ruler that her son had used in grade school but she had just used it torment her bare breasts. She could never let him or any one use it for its intended purpose now. She couldn't! How could she see it in someone else's hands after what she had done with it. Or might yet do with it. Who could tell what perversions Master had in store for her. She felt a strange quivering in her chest at the thought.

Where did that come from? She searched her feelings. Was that a thrill of excitement at the idea of using an everyday object in a perverse fashion? Her potential master disrupted her exhausted dreaminess.

"Pay attention!"

Amy straightened as much as she could.

"Lay the ruler along that worthless slit between your legs!"

Oh my god! Amy's heart actually skipped a beat as she did as bid. She tensed like never before.

"Draw it out to the prescribed distance."

Amy did so and froze, already feeling the pain.

Master kept her like that, stock still and anxious with anticipation for long moments and then he said: "Not tonight."

Amy wasn't sure she should believe her ears. Had he granted her a reprieve? And was she a little - the tiniest, tiniest bit - disappointed that he had?

"Put the ruler away. I want to see you cum."

Those words shook Amy more than the possibility of pain. She hated the idea of masturbating in front of anyone. She masturbated, of course, just not with anyone watching. It was a private thing for her, perhaps the most private thing. Still, she was trying to prove to Master that she was fit to be his submissive.

Submissive. How could she ever even think that word about herself? And what's even more puzzling is why this man she had never met before had such control over her! He was making her do things she would not have dreamed of with anyone else. And she was doing them voluntarily - simply because he told her to!

And yet when Master instructed her to rub her tender pussy lips she did that and more. She plunged her fingers into herself at his command and squeezed her clit with her other hand. Having him watch her gave her an added, unexpected thrill and soon she was lost in the build up to one of the best orgasms she could remember having in a very long time. She threw her head back and bucked her hips up. She hit an explosive climax and sent an arc of fluid spurting out of her vagina. It nicked the edge of her keyboard platform and soaked into the carpet.

Her second and third squirts were less spectacular and her fourth was a trickle that formed a puddle around her butt cheeks, leaving a wet spot on her chair's cushion. Played out by the mix of pain and pleasure Amy went limp. Her hands dangled over her thighs and the smell of her orgasm permeated the room.

Across the electronic airways came a grumbling sound from Master. Amy tensed again, hoping for an arrangement for a second meeting but fearing the worst. She strained her ears waiting for his response.

"Tomorrow after work you will go by the adult store on Poplar. Do you know the one?"

"Yes, sir." her nerves eased up. This sounded good. He was sending her on an errand.

"You will go there and ask for a store clerk named Diane. She will have a package for you. Buy it from her and follow her instructions as if they came from me. And then tomorrow night at 10:00 sharp you will be in this chair naked and spread as you are now. The items from the package are to be spread out on your bed. Failure to follow even the smallest detail of these instructions will result in your dismissal as My submissive. Am I understood? If you are going to become a proper submissive, you are going to have to learn to follow My orders to the letter no matter what they may be."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now our time is up for tonight. Now when our evenings are done you are to kneel on the floor in submission to Me. That's it. On your knees, head to the floor. Stay like that for a full count of one hundred before returning to your normal, boring vanilla life."

Amy stayed bent over, her face pressed to the carpet, smelling her musky after sex scent for several seconds after she reached one hundred, just in case he was still watching.

The Next Day...

Amy's nerves were on fire the next morning. She couldn't keep her mind on her work and she kept having to stop to concentrate on her work. She wondered what was in the package that her Master wanted her to pick up and, to make matters worse, her pussy began to send out unexpected tingles periodically as though it had a will of its own. It was responding to last night's adventure and kept her from focusing on her job. She decided not to wait until after work to go to the sex store. "I'll go during my lunch," she told herself. "It shouldn't take that long just to pick up the package. Right?"

She flew across town as soon as she was free for lunch. And it was only then that she realized that she was going to have to enter the sex store in her work clothes in broad daylight. What if someone she knew saw her going into the store? What would she tell them? What would they say about her? She was still asking herself these questions when she parked her car and walked quickly up the street and into the sex toy store.

Unfortunately it was well lit and there were several people in the store's well stocked aisles. They were all men and every head turned in her direction. She felt her every flaw and blemish as their eyes roved all over her body and yet despite her nervousness a thrill tripped along her spine. These men were all looking at her with undisguised lust in their eyes. Her pussy tingled again.

"Can I help you?" The young dark-haired girl behind the counter looked more like she belonged in a high school play than in a raunchy sex store. She was sitting on a stool near the register. A display rack of condoms sat near her elbow. "Can I help you?" she repeated. Her voice had an annoyed tone, but something in the mocking smile in her eyes said that she knew why Amy was in the store.

"Someone sent me to pick something up", Amy managed to say. "I'm supposed to ask for Diane."

The girl stared at her. Her eyes were hard in her pixie face. Amy squirmed in their gaze much more than she had under the scrutiny of the male patrons. "I'm Diane. Who sent you?"

Amy leaned forward, lowering her voice. "Master."

Diane stood up and Amy was shocked at the girl's height. She was very nearly the height of most men with a slender dancer's body. She is gorgeous, thought Amy, feeling a huge spasm of jealousy. Diane looked like she was about to say something when a customer approached with a box in his hands. "Wait over by the DVD racks." Diane said to her and went on to take the man's money. Two more customers walked up and the phone rang so Amy was left alone in the video aisle for several minutes. She browsed among the video covers, frowning at the well built women. There were few men on the covers except for one that really drew her eye. It was titled "Bound to Please". On the cover was a picture of an impossibly beautiful blonde tied to an X-rack with a ball gag in her mouth and nipple clips. The Master was holding a vibrating wand toy to her shaved pussy and she was obviously about to cum judging by the expression on her face. Amy immediately envied her. She had expertly made up hair, surgically sculptured breasts, long legs and not an ounce of fat on her. And what's more, she was enjoying what Amy most wanted - being dominated by a imposing Master who was driving her crazy with sexual desire.

Amy picked up the video cover. She lost herself in the sight of the young woman being treated as she obviously was. She jumped when Diane's voice sounded at her elbow. "Found one you like?"

"Oh, um, no, of course not." She stammered and replaced the cover on the shelf.

"Follow me then." Diane smiled her knowing smile and then she led Amy down a dark hallway. They entered an empty back office. Diane locked the door behind them and then turned on Amy. "I'll give you your package in a while but first I want to play with you a bit." she said licking her lips.

"Huh?" Amy hadn't expected this. She wanted to get the package and get back to the office before her lunch was over. "I don't—I mean, I didn't know that..." She looked at the locked door. "I-I have to get back before-before my lunch hour is up..."

Diane cocked her head. Her eyes flared with anger. "Master instructed you to obey my words as if they came from him, did he not? Are you going to disobey him?"

"No", she said immediately. "No, of course not."

"I didn't think so", said Diane. She came at Amy with the fury of a tiger capturing it's prey. Grabbing the surprised Amy by the throat, she pushed her backwards against the wall. "You will address me as Miss from now on and you will obey my every word. Do you understand me?"

"Yes—yes, Miss." Amy swallowed hard. Diane wasn't choking her but her hand clasped tightly over her throat was stirring up strange new feelings.

"Head down. Don't move." Diane backed away a few steps and appraised the woman before her. She poked Amy in her soft belly. "You are a fat one, but you hide it well. Nice tits." Amy blushed as the younger woman hefted one of her breasts. "I bet they're saggy out of this bra though." She turned Amy around and scrutinized her backside. "Hips a little wide, thighs too chubby. Nice spankable ass though." She squeezed Amy's right buttock like she was judging a peach. "Has this ass ever been spanked?"

"No-no, Miss." Amy almost forgot the woman's title but recovered quickly.

"That's one of the reasons that Master sent you to me. Did you know that?"

"No, Miss."

"I'm going to give you your first spanking. I love to beat asses like yours. I love to hear sluts like you cry out in pain. Your screams are pure music to me. And you get something special." she paused and rubbed Amy's butt. "You get to have an audience to witness your first spanking."

Amy couldn't stop herself and let out a whimper of protest. What if someone recognized her? That could ruin her in her personal life as well as in her career.

"But don't you worry about your identity", said Amy. "Master has specified that you must remain anonymous, so I'll protect your identity. Still, there are going to be men watching as I bend you over and lay into that ass of yours." Diane pushed Amy face first into a corner and left her. Amy could hear her moving around and heard the rustle of cloth. "Turn around, slut", Diane commanded and when Amy did as told she saw the younger woman had changed out of her jeans and blouse.

She was wearing a black leather teddy with cutouts that displayed her firm high tits and high cut sides that went down in front to an impossibly small patch covering her pussy and formed into a thong back. The teddy was so tight it looked like the girl had to pour herself into it. She wore leather boots so high they came to her mid thigh. Her long dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her formerly pixyish features were transformed into a very stern look set off by a wicked snarl. "Like what you see?" she hissed.

"Yes, Miss."

"Of course you do", said the slender younger woman. "I look nothing like you. I'm beautiful. Aren't I?"

"Yes, Miss."

"And you're fat, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Let me hear you say it. What are you?"

"I-I'm fat."

"And a slut. Admit it. Let me hear you say it."

"I'm a slut." Amy blushed at saying the words. She knew it was true though. She wasn't normally a slut but yet here she was in a sex store about to be spanked by a stranger in front of other strangers. She really was a slut.

"Say the whole thing", commanded Diane. "What are you?"

"I...I'm a fat slut", Amy said, feeling the truth of the words.

"Yes you are. And I'm going to beat your ass. But first I want you to strip."

Amy looked at the woman shocked. "Miss?"

"You heard me. Now get out of those clothes - I don't have all day you know." Diane said slapping Amy across the face.

Amy was unsure about all of this...it wasn't what she expected when he gave her this assignment. But she also couldn't deny the strange tingling in her pussy or the fact that her heart was racing as she did as she was told. Plus there was the ever-present danger of failing this first assignment and being dismissed by her Master...the one thing she most feared. So she complied and got undressed, even as Diane looked on. When she was finished getting undressed, she stood in front of Diane and waited nervously.

"Good." Diane picked up something from a nearby table and handed it to Amy. "Put this on. It's easier if you put your chin in the chin cup first and pull it up and back over your head."

It was a black full head mask. It had eye cut-outs and it came down over the bridge of her nose and under her chin, leaving her nose and mouth uncovered - just in case a ball gag was needed with the mask. She pulled it on and it obscured her face and even hid her short blonde hair. It was latex and tight fitting, like a second skin - she had some difficulty putting it on.

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

"Now put your heels back on and turn around, slut."

Diane grabbed Amy's wrists and before the hooded woman knew what was happening, the young woman snapped a pair of handcuffs closed around her wrists. "I can't have your hands getting in the way while I'm wearing that ass out." Diane grabbed her by the handcuffs and dragged her toward a door. She opened it and propelled her into a wide open darkened room. They entered onto the back of a low round stage and Diane shoved the bound Amy into the stage's center next to piece of furniture that resembled a leather covered saw horse. To its right was a table with a selection of paddles on it.

Amy's breath caught when she saw the wall facing her was made of tall rectangles of darkened glass. She knew that behind each glass partition was someone sitting there eager to watch her pain and humiliation. She was so nervous she had to tighten her legs to keep them from shaking but yet from deep in her middle came a delicious quiver. Her newly shaved pussy went a little moist and she had to concentrate to hear what Diane was saying. "Speak up and tell the paying customers what you are."

Amy swallowed, focusing on what she was supposed to say. She felt Diane stiffen beside her but realized what to say in time. "I'm a fat slut", she said in a loud but quavering voice.

"And why are you here?"

"To get my first spanking." Amy blushed beneath the mask but her pussy went wetter. She could almost feel a rumble of excitement from behind the darkened glass partitions. Diane snatched her by the upper arm and spun her around. "Let's show them that ass before we get started, shall we?"

Diane bent the handcuffed Amy over exposing her ass to whoever was behind the glass panels. She rubbed the round curves and grabbed a handful of flesh and parted her asscheeks to show off her latest plaything. It suddenly occurred to Amy that they might not all be strangers. Some of them might be people she knew, people who lived hidden lives like hers. The thought that she might know someone watching her caused her pussy to dry up a little. The fear of a different type of exposure washed over her.

"I am so looking forward to laying into that fat ass." Diane said. At that she swatted Amy on the ass just to emphasize her statement. Amy yelped at the sudden swat and Diane grinned wickedly.

"I've waited long enough", announced Diane. She pulled Amy to the spanking horse and bent her over it. She yanked her arms down, fastening them to one side of the horse, then went around and fastened Amy's ankles to the other side. She roughly moved her into position until she was spread legged with her bare ass to the dark rectangles of glass. Amy was fixed in place, unable to get away and positioned to be spanked.

"Now, then for your safeword. If it were up to me, there would be no such a thing - I think safewords are for the weak willed and timid and they are not used by those who are serious about being a slave. But you are new to this and Master wanted you to have a safeword. So it will be your name. If it gets too intense for you, just call out your name and I will stop. But be forewarned, Master will not like it if you call out your name too early just to get out of a spanking. You had better be at your wit's end before using the safeword. If I think you are trying to get out of your spanking too early, I will tell Master and he will deal with you himself. Understand me, slut?"

"Y..Yes, Miss." Amy said gulping.

Diane began by rubbing her bare cheeks, kneading them and spreading them open to the hidden watchers. When Amy gasped the cruel woman told her to be quiet and slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red print. Amy clamped her mouth shut, fighting to keep it closed as Diane began to smack her butt with an open hand. The blows came fast yet had little of the bruising force she was expecting. This isn't so bad, she thought, but as Diane kept up a lengthy assault a harsh burn began to infuse Amy's chubby butt cheeks. She started to squirm to get away from it but wasn't able and Diane only laughed.

"Relax, slut - we're just getting started", the cruel woman said, picking up the tempo and force of the blows. Amy shook as her cheeks reddened and the heat of the pain seemed to spread out from her ass and travel to all parts of her body. She didn't cry out though. Diane stopped and called out to her unseen audience. "You guys enjoying this so far?"

Amy couldn't hear an answer but was very aware that her reddened butt cheeks were being heavily scrutinized by hidden eyes.

Diane then picked up a large wooden paddle, slapped it against Amy's burning cheeks and the bound woman was forced to cry out. The pain of the paddle blow was so much sharper and came so suddenly that she couldn't keep her scream in. It was only the first time she would cry out. She did it a lot and every time she did Diane yelled at her and smacked her harder. It became a fight between the women, Amy trying to stifle her cries and Diane trying hard to make her cry out in pain and then punishing her for it.

In the end Amy lost and ended up humped over the horse exhausted and crying in pain, fear and the humiliation of being helplessly used. Her chubby butt cheeks were throbbing with pulses of agony. Diane laid down her paddle and laughed at Amy's predicament. She rubbed her ass cheeks, sending new stings of pain shooting though Amy's body. "And I still have two more toys to use on you", she said, reaching for another implement of pain. She flashed her hidden audience a sadistic grin as she flexed the riding crop in her hands. She stood behind Amy so she didn't know what the next "toy" was until it was too late. Diane began to slap the backs of Amy's thighs suddenly and in rapid succession. Amy screamed as the crop stasrted landing on her tender thighs, each stroke leaving a thin angry red line on her white flesh. The pain-wracked woman shook with each slap, experiencing new and different agony. She thrashed so much that Diane had to yell at her and steady her when her brutal torturer worked the crop up to her inflamed ass cheeks, adding still more fuel to the fire consuming them.

The third instrument in Diane's arsenal was the most wicked of all. She picked up the cat-o-nine she had laid out on the table. This was a device with a 8" long wooden handle and nine round hard-braided leather strands, each one 16" long coming from it. The ends of the strands each had a tiny knot adding to the terror that this toy instilled.

Diane reared back and let fly with the cat and when it landed on Amy's poor tortured asscheeks, she let out a scream like she had never done before. It felt like Diane was using a knife on her ass, the sharp-edged searing pain went right through any other discomfort she was feeling. She kicked and bucked and writhed as the cat fell again and again until she couldn't contain herself anymore.

Diane laughed as Amy reached her limit and began to buck. This was just too much. The pain was engulfing. It blocked everything else out. She couldn't hear anything. She couldn't open her eyes for crying and all she felt was the blazing bonfire on her butt and the backs of her thighs and it was way too much for her to handle. She called out for mercy but Diane ignored her and kept up the agonizing spanking. Amy panicked, bucking and looking for a way out. Safe word, she thought. I should use my safeword.

She called out "Amy! Amy, please!"

At that, Diane stopped her attack. The punishing had left her bent over, her reddened splayed chubby butt cheeks exposed to the hidden audience. She could hear Diane speaking to them but had no idea what she was saying. Her mind as well as her body was limp. She was a flopping rag doll when Diane dragged from the horse and propelled her back into the first room. She stood shakily, dazed as Diane moved around her taking pictures. The woman removed the handcuffs and the hood and took some more pictures that Amy was only dimly aware of. Amy was starting to come to when she felt Diane touch her between the legs.

"You did get wet", she said. "You dirty slut." She pushed Amy away and handed her something. "Put these back on." It was her panties. Amy took them and pulled them up with shaking fingers. "One more thing and I'm done with you", said Diane.

Amy's heart skipped a beat. What could the cruel young woman want now?

"Spread your legs, touch your pussy through those panties and make yourself come. Master said that you're a squirter and I want you to come in those panties. Now get that hand down there and do it, slut!"

Amy was too defeated to even think about resisting. She opened her legs as much as she could while standing and put her hand on her panty clad pussy which was indeed wet, not sopping but wet. It grew wetter as her fingers squeezed her clit. She rubbed it furiously, wanting to come fast so she could get away from this woman. She was no longer sure that she wanted this—whatever this was. She ached and was scared and wanted to go home and cry in her bed.

Her body bucked as her orgasm arrived. She was startled out of her reverie by the unexpected intensity of it and groaned as it washed over her. "That's it", said Diane. "Come for me, slut! Come", she yelled and Amy did. Her mouth fell open as fluids gushed from her pussy. The crotch of her panties was instantly soaked and her juices flowed down her legs. She moaned and would have fallen but for the realization of what would happen if her pain wracked butt cheeks hit the floor.

Diane stepped up and shoved her hand down the front of Amy's panties. She rubbed the woman's sopping mound and when she drew her hand out it was drenched with Amy's juices. She rubbed her palm and wet fingers in Amy's face, wetting her tired features. "There", she said, "that's your perfume for the afternoon. Wear that for the rest of the day. Don't you dare wipe it off."

She seized the crotch of Amy's panties and jerked them down again. "I'm keeping these. Now get to the counter, pick up your package and get out of my store."

Amy composed herself at the door a bit and drove home as fast as she dared. She called in sick to work the rest of the afternoon and climbed into bed. She lay on her stomach without any covers or sheets over her - anything heavier than room air that touched her hurt! The drive home sitting down had been torture and her butt was as inflamed as if the spanking was just now over. The pain lessened a bit as she laid there, but it didn't seem likely to go away anytime soon. She lay there, agonizing over more than just the pain in her butt though. She had big decisions to make and not much time in which to make them. Master was expecting her online in a few hours.

Was she really cut out for this sort of life? She had learned enough from research on the Internet to know that it wouldn't always be spankings and harsh treatment - that there was a softer, more loving side to BDSM as well. But would that be enough to offset more events like today? Would she even be able to make it to that point? This was only the first day of her service...she wasn't even sure she was accepted yet, much less begun her probationary period...a period that she still had no idea the duration of.

But time ticked away as it always does and all too soon it was time for her to eat something. That's when she realized that laying down and resting may not have been the wise course of action. She found the act of getting out of bed to be harder than it was getting into it. Every muscle in her tormented body hurt and she knew that this would be a standing dinner - her dining room chairs even looked painful! She had to eat though, if she was going to meet with Master this evening she had better be prepared for anything! And since she had spent her entire lunch hour getting her ass beat, she hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast that morning. So despite the difficulty she had in moving around, she managed to throw together enough to sustain her for the evening.

As she stood at the kitchen bar, she contemplated the decision she had yet to make. She so wanted to continue and show Master that she could cut it and become a good submissive to him. But if there were many more days like today, she wasn't sure that she would be able to. She remembered the exciting tingle that she had when he would talk to her, the incredible orgasm she had had the night before as he watched, and the reason she had come to him in the first place. She also remembered - quite vividly - what he had made her do...the sex toy store and the spanking she got at the hands of Diane. Could she go through more of that? Would she have to? And what if it got worse? Amy had a dilemma and time was not her friend.

Amy didn't know how she managed it, but here it was almost 10:00 and she was naked, in the bathroom putting on her makeup in preparation for her meeting with Master. Once she had prepared herself, and checked and double-checked to make sure she was perfect, she went and got the package she had picked up at the sex toy store. Amy hadn't looked at the contents of the package before she spread them on her bed. Now that it was almost time for her meeting with Master, she spaced them out on the comforter and scrutinized what she had purchased. There was a blindfold, a ball gag, a black leather bustier with zip-off bra cups, and a pair of handcuffs with one key. There was also a pair of nipple clamps and a paddle, the sight of which caused a phantom twinge of pain to play across her butt cheeks. There was a small box inside the package sealed up with a note "Do Not Open". Amy was curious about the contents of the box, but she was sure that Master would explain when he talked with her. The last item on the bed was a DVD copy of the movie she had looked in the store. She stared at it, shocked and scared. Why was it here? Had Diane added it because she had seen Amy with it? She wouldn't have done so Master's prior approval. Had he been there? Was he one of the hidden watchers? Of course he had been there, she surmised. He would have wanted to have watched her first spanking, wouldn't he?

For some reason she realized that it was important for her to have him witness her first spanking. She needed his acceptance although she had no idea why. She didn't know him. She had never seen him, yet she craved his approval. Had he already awakened some hidden part of her?

She shook her head to dismiss the thoughts for the moment and picked up the video. She looked at the picture on the front cover. The girl was very beautiful and she looked like she was enjoying herself. Even though it was a BDSM movie and the Master in the cover picture was teasing her mercilessly, she looked like she was just about at the point of cumming. She looked at the lucky young woman in her bondage and then stared at the Master in his tight leather pants, black muscle t-shirt and mirrored sunglasses. Did she have time to put the video in and watch at least a few minutes of it before her internet appointment with Master? Maybe, if she hurried. There was a television and DVD player setting on a bookcase near her bed that she used to watch TV at night. She hurried to it and put the DVD in, but as she rushed back to her bed she heard the telephone ringing.

"Damn!" she said to herself. She went to answer the phone. It was her boss.

"Hello, Amy. I was just calling to check on you. How are you feeling? When you didn't come back to work this afternoon I got a little worried. Are you ok?"

"Yes, Sir it was just a stomach bug I think. Something I ate must not have agreed with me."

"Well I hope you feel better tomorrow."

"I will Mr. Johnson. Thank you for calling." and she hung up. Looking up at the clock on the wall there was no time to watch the DVD now - she had to get in position for Master.

She hurried to get the last few things ready and get into position. At precisely 10:00 Master's voice came from her darkened computer screen.

"Hello, Amy.

"Hello, Sir."

"Have you followed my instructions to the letter?"

"Yes, Sir."

The computer was situated so that he could see her bed and the items arrayed on it.

"I am told you took your first spanking well. Did you enjoy it?" There was a faint challenge in his voice that told her that her answer was very important. She wondered what she should say and debated lying but only for a tiny space of time. Instead she bowed her head, expecting the worst and said: "No, sir."

After a slight delay he let her off the hook. "Good. You were not supposed to like it. It was brutal, wasn't it?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you don't want to repeat it, do you?"

"No, sir."

"Good, then you will do as you are told or I will let Diane have her way with you again. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now have you watched the movie?"

"No Sir. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to or if I should wait until You were here."

"Very well. I want you to put it on and watch it. Lay on your bed and I want to watch you watch it. I will give you instructions as you watch the movie."

"Yes, Sir." Amy put the movie on and laid down to watch it. The movie began to play and as the sex scenes unfolded he instructed her to do what he wanted.

"Pause the movie here." he said after the movie had been playing for a few minutes. Amy did as he said and pushed the pause button.

"Now I want you to put the nipple clamps on, but first you have to get your nipples ready. Reach up and finger your nipple and get it hard."

Amy did as he bade, teasing and toying with her nipples until they hardened to stiff little nubs.

"Good. Now I want you to pinch and pull on them. I want those nipples hard and erect as pencil erasers, you hear Me?"

"Yes, Sir." she said and she began to pull on her nipples and work them to rock hardness. Amy had always had very sensitive nipples - playing with her nipples was always a sure way to get her hot and horny. As she toyed and teased with her tits she could feel her pussy getting wet. She moaned softly as her fires were lit and she began the long delicious climb to orgasm.

"Does that feel good, slut?"

"Yesss...Sirrr" she moaned loudly.

"Are you wet? Is that pussy wet, slut?"

"Yes..."

"Show Me. Spread your legs and spread your pussy. Show Me you are wet." Amy moved around to do as he said. She spread her legs wide and then used her fingers to spread her pussy lips. She was indeed wet.

"Good. Now put the clips on your nipples. Make them tight too - I don't want them falling off." Amy attached one nipple clip, adjusting it so tight that she moaned out loud.

"Excellent, slut. Now push play and while you watch I want you to play with that wet pussy. But don't you dare come or I'll send Diane over to beat your ass on that very bed!"

So she didn't it. She got close - several times. So damn close that her chest and cheeks nearly glowed red with excitement. She watched and grew ever more envious of the bound woman as she was teased, tormented and brought to the edge of her orgasm. Amy watched as she begged and pleaded with the Master to let her release...to let her cum. Amy could almost feel her need. She too was in desperate need to cum. Master knew just what to do to make Amy burn with desire and ache for sweet release.

After an agonizing 45 minutes, the movie finished. By that time Amy was almost beside herself with sexual passion and her pussy hungered for something to fill it. Amy's hands shook where they waited inches above her clit...she was tense with anticipation. Surely Master would allow her to come now! He did not seem inclined to do that though. Instead he ordered her to get out of the bed. "You want your release, don't you?"

"Y-yes, Sir."

"Of course you do. You're a slave to your desires. Aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"How badly do you want it, slut? Convince Me that you want to cum."

"Oh God, Sir! Oh please! I need to cum so badly! Please let me cum for you!" she whined.

"Yes, I can see you need to cum. But you're going to have to earn your release. Go get a pair of your worn panties."

Amy went to fetch the pair she had worn today...the same ones she came in at the sex toy store. She returned a moment later with the panties.

"Good Now I want you to rub those panties in that sopping pussy. Get them nice and wet with your juices."

Amy began rubbing the satiny fabric up and down her slit. She moaned as she felt the smoothness of her panties at her opening and rubbing across her tortured clit. She just about came again at the wonderful sensations her panties caused.

"Ok, are your panties wet?"

"Y..Yess...Sir. Oh please! May I please cum...pleeease?"

"Put the underwear to your face and breathe in that smell."

Quivering she did as told, sucking in the musky scent of her underwear. She knew that smell well. It was concentrated scent of her burning aching desire...so strong and heady it was almost intoxicating.

"Shove them into your face and drink in the scent. You like it, don't you?"

Her underwear hid the flush on her cheeks. "Yes, Sir."

"You liked the young woman in the video, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir", she said, her nose full of her pussy smell.

"You wish you was the girl in that movie, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Sir." Her voice quavered as though she were about to start crying. She rubbed the crotch of her underwear over her face. "Turn them inside out", he instructed her. "Now stuff the crotch in your mouth, you fuckslut!"

Amy was too drunk on the scent to resist and jammed the underwear in her mouth. Now she could taste the musky odor as well. Her denied orgasm flared, sending spikes of delicious agony radiating out from her . Her legs were wobbly and when Master told her to reach down and finger herself as he spoke to her, her orgasm jumped up a notch. She was so ready, so close.

"Now, finger your pussy, slut! Suck in the taste of your underwear and finger that dirty wet pussy, slut!"

Amy worked her fingers against her enflamed pussy with gusto. She pumped in and out of her wet hole like she was churning butter. Her fingers instantly became wet with her juices and they slid over her open lips and aching clit. She pumped them faster. It became a blur and then her long delayed orgasm arrived. Her mouth dropped open and her pussy juices erupted from her slit and soaked the bed under her. She continued to drive into her pussy furiously as her juices flowed from between her legs. She rode out one of her best orgasms ever and then laid there gasping for breath as the room spun around her. She knew that she should be listening for Master's next orders, but she was numb from the mind blowing climax.

"I said get on your knees, slut!"

Amy dropped to her knees. She was breathing hard around the soiled panties in her mouth.

"You can take those panties out of your mouth now. Go get that wrapped box and bring it back here. Now, slut!"

Amy got up and had to stabilize herself for a moment - her knees were still a bit wobbly. She went to get the box and brought it back to the computer screen.

"That's better. Now place it on the floor in front of you and kneel." Amy did as he told her, not quite understanding what was going on.

"Unwrap the box and take out what is in it."

Amy carefully unwrapped the box and opened it. She gasped at the contents as she pulled it out.

This is your training collar, slut. I am accepting you as a probationary submissive. Your training will begin as of now. You will be in a probationary status until such time as I feel I can depend on you to be a loyal, trustworthy and suitable submissive. Your training will never cease - you will always be training and improving your skills and talents. But there may come a time when you are no longer considered a probationary submissive. Understand?"

Amy couldn't speak...she was so choked up that she had been accepted that all she could do was nod her head.

"We will meet again tomorrow at this same time and discuss more about your service and what will be required of you. I have very strict and unwavering requirements of My submissives and I do not tolerate any debate or disobedience. Any infraction of the rules or commands I give you and you will visit Diane again - and this time she won't take it easy on you! Do you understand Me, slut?"

"That was easy?!?" Amy thought to herself. She unconsciously swallowed as she thought about what Diane would do to her if she wasn't taking it easy on her!

"Yes, Sir." she said trembling slightly.

"Good. Then you can start by calling Me Master."

"Yes...Master." she said. She got wet again just saying the word. She smiled broadly. She had been accepted. She was being trained by him!

"Now I must go for tonight. Put your face to the floor and count to one hundred before getting up."

With that the room went quiet. After a count of a hundred and twenty Amy staggered up and climbed under her covers. She was asleep in seconds.

This story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.


Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments