Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alexis and Justin

30
21 Comments 21
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Alexis and her boyfriend had decided that they wanted some excitement. Alexis decided to confide in Justin one of her darkest secrets.

She had stumbled upon the book almost a year ago. It was really an accident. She just happened to have tucked the sheets under the mattress of her parent’s bed when her hand felt something. She tugged and out came a tattered book, complete with illustrations. She flipped through it and was astonished by what she read and saw. The book had been read many times. Some of the pages had stains on them; something had been spilled, more often than not on the pages with illustrations. Oh those illustrations, beautiful women in various forms of bondage. The text described some of the devilish deeds being done to the women.

As she read the stories, she felt herself getting warm in her nether regions. She was quite inexperienced, but she and her boyfriend had fooled around a bit. They had undertaken mutual masturbation. He had tasted her lips and she his cock. They were afraid of getting pregnant so he was willing to be satisfied with her lips or her fingers around his cock. Had he enjoyed the feeling of being wrapped in a cunt, the situation might have been different.

She shared the stories with Justin. The whole idea of taking her by force was abhorrent to him at first. He loved her, he could never hurt her. But as she read the details of the scenes and showed him the illustrations, he had felt his cock stirring. It got harder by the syllable. He had realized that doing some of this with Alexis might be fun.

Alexis watched Justin very closely as she read the stories. She saw that he was aroused, just as she was. She knew that he would agree to her idea. She had managed to see a doctor who understood what a young lady such as herself was in need of. Her regular doctor knew her family and was just a likely to say something to her mother or father as not. Although she didn’t live at home any more she was still very close with them. That was why she was making the bed for her mother those few months ago. But she had her pills and no one knew. But Justin was about to find out.

She had moved into a place of her own a month ago. It was out in the boonies. The rent was cheap. It had to be as she couldn’t afford a lot. The seclusion was also going to be what she needed for her plan. She had purchased a variety of tools and toys. There was a room in the basement that was ideal.

She had told Justin that she was on the pill and that they were going to be able to have sex without being worried about getting pregnant. She also wanted to experience what was described in the book. She yearned to be restrained and toyed with. To be brought to the brink only to be denied. He got more excited as she described what she wanted. They agreed that they would play out a scene over the coming week-end. They agreed that if she said “Smores” everything would stop immediately. If she said “bonfire” he would stop to make sure she was OK. As Sherlock often said to Dr. Watson, “The game’s afoot”.

She felt the sun warming her body. She stirred, opened her eyes and tried to stretch. That was when she realized that she had been totally immobilized. She could turn her head and see that her wrists were above her head stretched out in cuffs that were attached to a spreader bar. Her glance down revealed her ankles in a similar position cuffed to another bar. As her mind woke up she started to remember where she was and what had happened to her.

She had been watching television, when the doorbell rang. Her boyfriend was supposed to be coming over so she jumped quickly to the door and swung it open wide without a second thought. It was the classic “Oh No” second. It is the shortest period of time in the universe. The time it takes to realize you have just fucked yourself.

The shape was menacing and unidentifiable. The face was covered in what appeared to be bandages. He, if it was a man, was at least six feet tall, but looked much larger because he seemed to be just a huge mass. Being just over five foot, most people seemed large to her. In an instant, she felt herself being scooped up into his arms as she fainted.

When she woke from her faint, she found herself on the floor of a barren room. She was still wearing the tank top and shorts she had on when she was captured. Because she was expecting her boyfriend, the tank top was a little small so her 36DD breasts strained against the fabric. Not wearing a bra, the friction of her nipples rubbing against the material had made her nipples hard. She loved to have her nipples rubbed with coarse fabric. Her shorts were so short that you could see the pockets as they were longer than the legs of the shorts. Although she was short, her legs were to die for, perfect in every way. She was barefoot.

The lock clicked as he entered the chamber. He said nothing. His face was firm with the hard bone structure that gave him the chiseled look of some older movie stars. His eyes were blue. They could be soft and warm but now they were icy cold. He had a hungry look on his face. His hands were long, the fingers slender. His nails were perfectly manicured. His hair was wavy blond.

He was upon her in a couple of quick strides. She struggled as he grabbed her by the wrist. He pulled her up off the floor and pressed her arm behind her back and pushed her against his body. He wrapped a leg around her legs. She was immobilized, pinned against him. With his free hand he grabbed a cuff from a bag that was slung over his shoulder, but was hidden from her initial view. It took him only a moment to cuff first one wrist and then the other. Velcro straps made it easy for him to do this with one hand. Snapping them together was easy. Now she was basically helpless. She could run, but there was nowhere to go.

He pushed her to the floor and attached the ankle cuffs. A knife suddenly appeared and in a flash her tank top was on the floor in tatters. Her heavy breathing made her tits heave on her chest. She had always enjoyed the looks she got from both men and women when she ran and her tits bounced. But this time she knew it was different.

He grabbed her shorts, unzipping the fly and tugged them down. She remembered that she hadn’t bothered with even so much as a thong. Her legs were spread and he had an open view of her pink cunt. The wisp of hair that she allowed to remain was neatly trimmed to look like a goatee.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

Her boyfriend loved the soft feel of it on his face when he went down on her. But she now started to realize that this wasn’t going to be anything like when she played with her boyfriend. They hadn’t actually fucked yet so technically she was still a virgin. But oh how they had played.

He pulled her up off the floor and led to the middle of the room. There was a table with rings attached to the legs. There was a padded pillow secured across one end of it. He had her lie back on the table. The padded pillow was under the small of her back. Her arms hung down the sides of the table and the cuffs were attached to the rings. Her ankles were attached to the other legs. The pillow had the effect of pushing her mound upwards. Her large tits sat up proudly on her chest. He stood back to survey the portrait he has panted for himself.

She knew she was going to be violated, but she had no idea of what was coming. He left. She had no idea how long it was before he came back, but when he did she began to imagine what might be going to happen next. He brought things with him that seemed innocuous, large rubber bands, rope, plastic clothes pins and candles. Everyday items that no one would take a second look at.

He placed everything on a shelf and exited once again. He was back very quickly. This time he had a tray with several glasses and a bowl. He freed her left wrist and helped her to sit up on her side. He handed her a glass of water and held out the bowl. He told her to rinse her mouth and spit out into the bowl. She realized that her mouth had that morning after taste to it. She rinsed her mouth and he gave her another glass. This one had her favorite yogurt drink flavored with mango. He had blended in mango so it was like drinking juice with pulp. It was cold and soothing and she drank it quickly. She hadn’t felt hungry, but this drink was refreshing. She thought about his voice. He sounded like a late night radio announcer. You know the one with the soft mellow voice that soothes the listeners. He makes lovers meld together and helps small children fall asleep.

He clipped her wrist back in place and sat down on a chair between her legs. She craned her neck to see what he is going to do. He has donned a pair of leather gloves. But something shines in the light. She is suddenly aware that these are the tips of pins. It looks like he has pushed thumbtacks through the palms and fingers of the gloves. She closes her eyes tightly, hoping that wasn't what she just saw. But the image is just as vivid in her mind. Her eyes pop open. He has just grabbed her ass and now she knows what those pins feel like. She thinks that this is what it must feel like when you get shocked with electricity. The tingling is intense. The pain is not deep, but it is overwhelming because it covers such a broad area at once. He is holding her firm. Then she feels something pushing her lips apart. It insinuates itself inside her warm outer lips. It moves up in a long slow stroke reaching the base of her clit. His tongue is amazing. He really knows how to use it. Her clit has a tendency to hide, but as his tongue probes it starts to respond. She can’t help it. The combination of the tingling coming from her ass cheeks with the rough lapping of her cunt is taking its toll on her.

Her breathing is labored once again, but this time it is because of the passion building in her. His tongue is probing deeper into her cunt. She is getting wetter by the second. It seems like he is scooping her juices out of her cunt with his tongue. He is pressing her clit with his tongue. It is much longer now. It may be even longer than she has ever known it to be. His teeth come down and he nibbles her clit pushing it against the roof of his mouth with his tongue. She has never felt like this before. She can feel her body getting tense as she approaches her orgasm. She is writhing on the table. Her movements are limited, but she can’t help it. She feels more pain as he holds her tighter the needles are penetrating her skin. Not deeply, but she can feel the pain. It doesn’t matter, she can’t help it. She knows that she’ll be over the edge at any moment.

NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. He has stopped. Pulled back. Let go of her leaving her to fall back onto the table. She arches her mound up searching for that miraculous tongue. She wished that she could feel the prickly effect of being held in those gloved hands. Nothing. Her eyes had been closed tightly as she felt her climax coming. She opened them to see him standing beside her. His mouth glistened in the light, wet with her juices. He bends over and that wondrous tongue probes her mouth. She opens it eagerly, tasting her juices. He pulls back and she uses her tongue to lick more of her juices from his lips and cheeks. She has always loved the taste of her juices. When she plays with herself she finishes herself off by fucking her cunt with three fingers which she then sucks clean as she comes down from her high.

This time though she didn’t get to feel that high. But this disappointment is different. Sometimes her boyfriend can be very selfish. He comes over and wants a quickie. That means she has to suck him hard and fast. Although her body is responding, he doesn’t care about her. He just wants to get his rocks off. He will come and then pull out of her mouth and fall back onto the bed. She, meanwhile, is still getting warmed up. She is disappointed because of his indifference to her needs. That’s when she gives herself her three finger salute.

This time, it wasn’t selfishness, it was deliberate. He knew just when to stop to maximize her frustration. He was a violin virtuoso and she was his Stradivarius. She wanted to come so badly. She started writhing on the table. She tried to rub her thighs together to get some friction on her hard clit. He stood watching her, a smile on his face that gave his face a look of pure evil. He knew that all this squirming was to be to no avail. She soon realized it as well and fell back against the table once again. Tears of frustration ran down her cheeks. He bent over and licked them from her face. He savored the salty taste almost as much as he had savored the taste of her cunt.

In his melodic voice he asked, “What will we do next?”.

“Smores” flashed through her mind quickly followed by “Bonfire”. But she said nothing.

More to come….

Published 
Written by MdeSade64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments