Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Little Black Dress

"Amy's little black dress gets the desired result"

9
1 Comment 1
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Amy’s craving for sex had exploded over the past five years. She had never known the heights of sexual gratification that her lover had shown her time and time again during that period. Each new experience only fueled her desire to push more boundaries, and she wanted him to teach her everything. The fact that she could ask anything of him, and he of her, in their mutual quest to fulfill their sexual bucket lists, was something she had only dreamed of. No act was off limits with the man she loved.

Eric loved Amy’s playfulness, her genuine and carefree approach to life. It captivated him as did her body. He loved that she was tiny with delicate wrists and ankles, yet still feisty and a physical force to be reckoned with in the bedroom. He loved to dominate her, yet equally enjoyed allowing her to be the aggressor.

Amy looked incredible tonight as she strode before Eric in the skin tight, little black dress she had selected for the evening. There was no particular occasion for it tonight, other than she wanted to have a nice glass of wine and then get fucked really hard. The dress was extremely short, just barely covering the bottom of her perfect ass and her freshly waxed little pussy, the deep cut neckline revealing the bounty of her voluptuous 32DDD breasts, which were absolute perfection on her small frame. Spikey black heels made her look much taller than her natural 5’,4” height and her straight, long blonde hair complimented her beautiful face exquisitely. The 4” heels highlighted her sleek, yet muscular calves and gave purpose to a tight little ass that just screamed out to be touched. The whole incredibly sexy outfit simply screamed... Fuck me.

Amy loved to be controlled. Light choking, chains, blindfolds… she craved being bound and taken however her man wanted. She wanted him to dictate what would happen to her tonight. Would he fuck her? Would force her to her knees and shove his cock deep into her throat? Would he roll her over and take her ass, whether she wanted him to or not? She didn’t care. She just wanted him to take the lead and cross whatever sexual boundary he deemed necessary for her.

Indeed, Eric was going to fuck her very well tonight, and Amy knew that she would orgasm incredibly hard. Perhaps he would have her in all the ways she loved – doggy style, her on top, and pinned to the mattress. There would be moaning, screaming, silent gazes and explosive cursing as he fucked her relentlessly until she begged for him to bathe her entire body with his cum.

As Amy pranced back and forth before him, teasing him, Eric blocked her path with an arm and turned her ass to him, before clasping both of her arms below the shoulders from behind. His hands slid up to her neckline and slid the dress from her shoulders, allowing it to fall. Her breasts slowed its free fall for just a moment, before it dropped into a tidy pile at her ankles. Amy stepped out it and turned to face him, looking incredibly stunning in only the black heels, a black thong and a black push up bra. She reached up and released the bra, allowing it to join its companion the dress on the floor. As Eric stepped toward her, Amy slowly back peddled before hitting a small bed bench that she lay back upon.

Eric pulled his shirt over his head to reveal his bare chest, before unbuckling his belt and letting his pants drop. Amy could see his growing cock beginning to emerge from the fly of his boxers, as he slowly and purposefully moved forward between her thighs with the intent to penetrate her. As he dropped his boxers, Amy reached down to grasp his iron hard cock, its head already glistening with pre-cum, as she opened both her mouth and legs wide for him. The weight of Eric’s cock lay heavy in her small hand, and he continued forward, hovering just above her soft pink target. Amy directed his tool downward until it made gentle contact, slowly working it up and down her slightly agape little slit, while holding its base. She knew that in a few moments, Eric would make his move. That he would open her legs to their maximum spread, plunge into her and split her. The anticipation was always torture for her. She hated waiting and was typically always the one to give in to her desires first by begging him to fuck her. Amy released her grip from his now rigid cock, tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and silently waited to be taken.

Time seemed to stand still as Amy listened to her own heavy breathing. She was acutely aware of her chest and ass rising and falling with each breath, her nipples erect and hard. Her temperature was rising too, and she could feel the perspiration growing under her hair at the neckline. Suddenly, the stillness was broken not by the penetrating thrust of her lover’s shaft, but by the soft and subtle motion of his tongue as it ran the length of her offering from bottom to top. Amy loved the change of course, the surprise. Her lover was an expert at pleasing her orally, and she welcomed it.

Earlier that day, in preparation for this evening, Amy had visited her favorite waxing salon.

jacksonchloe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jacksonchloe

Her favorite thing in the world was to feel her man’s tongue on her immediately after such a visit, when her softness was at its maximum. He loved it too, and she could feel him reveling in his enjoyment as he explored every inch, every crease, every little detail of her womanhood, while two fingers joined his mouth in pleasing her. Amy felt herself coming quickly to orgasm, and her body began to shake against its will. Her ass lifted from the bench to meet the pressure of Eric’s mouth as he ravished her. She pressed her tits together and pinched her nipples hard, as he continued throughout her O. Amy collapsed, her head hanging back off the bench with her eyes still closed, as she relished the tingling pleasure running through her body. Eric’s head lifted from between her legs, and she sighed her approval for a job well done.

Moments later, Amy was jolted back into reality as a blind fold was abruptly pulled over her eyes and tied tightly behind her head. Unable to see and surprised at the sudden move, she attempted to sit up, only to feel herself pushed roughly back down onto her back with one hand while another tightly grabbed her wrist. A handcuff snapped securely shut around it before another quickly bound the other. Amy felt herself being rolled over onto her chest, her sweaty tits sticking to the leather cushion of the bench. A hand grabbed her left ankle and pulled it up behind her ass as her left wrist was pulled back to join it in securement. The right arm and right ankle soon followed suit, completing the hog tying that now imprisoned her.

Amy felt Eric step over to straddle her with one leg on each side of the bench. Her freshly waxed pussy felt cold against the leather, and she sensed the head of his erect penis as it was about to make contact. Eric's hands slid under her hips, and he lifted them slightly to improve his angle. In a single, slow penetrating stroke, he pulled her back onto his cock and entered her to full depth. Amy gave a loud moan as he bottomed out deep within her pussy, and his hips began to work her. His cock’s girth felt massive as her tiny box gripped it, trying to milk him of the payload it wanted. In and out he thrust, as the two of them groaned with animalistic sounds. Amy’s body convulsed again to reveal the arrival her second orgasm of the encounter. It enveloped her body, and after racking repeatedly with pleasure, for what seemed to be an eternity, she was spent, her cuffed body collapsing to become one with the bench.

Amy felt Eric withdraw his bulging cock from her dripping wet pussy. Cuffed and blindfolded, she lay helplessly prone, waiting for Eric to release her and roll her over, so she could finish him with the orgasm that he had earned so well. Suddenly, Amy felt the firm grip of Eric’s palms on her ass and a firm pressure as they parted her cheeks to expose her anus. Exhausted, blindfolded and bound, she now realized that her previous wish for her lover to take control, to take what he wanted without asking and in whatever manner he deemed appropriate, was now in full motion.

With her cheeks were spread wide, a steady pressure pressed against her back door. A hand clasped the back of her neck firmly, controlling her as the thumb of the other hand pushed the head of his cock into her. Amy cried out at the forcefulness of the move. Her lover was not going to be gentle with this encounter, she surmised. He pushed deeper into her, his cock inching into uncharted territory. It hurt and felt good all at the same time. Amy tried to relax and give herself up as her rapid breathing turned into a quick pant. When he reached maximum depth, Eric stopped and held steady to allow Amy a few moments to acclimate. As she did, Amy realized that the worst was over and that the feeling was now turning to something else, a sexual satisfaction and fulfillment unlike any other she had experienced. She begged him not to stop. She wanted him to take her ass.

Eric began to increase the rate of his thrusts. Slow and shallow at first, then building to deeper and faster penetrations. Amy rattled in her cuffs as she withstood his assault, unable to move, unable to contribute. She just took it, every merciless, pounding stroke as he took her. Soon, she sensed that his orgasm was building. His cock felt harder and thicker in her. As Eric slowed his pace to the slowest of strokes, he whispered in her ear, and asked her how she wanted to be finished. Through the entire glorious encounter, since she first pranced before him in her fabulous little black dress, he had taken total control. He had done everything to her without a single word as to what she wanted, but now, at the moment of truth, Amy would have her first and final word.

“In my ass baby. I want you to cum in my ass.”

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments