Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Anniversary I Didn’t Expect

"Is This Finally The Year?"

33
24 Comments 24
13.1k Views 13.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words
On the eve of my Master's and my sixth anniversary we laid in bed talking. We talked about everything from how we met, and how things went from friendship, to dating to our Master – pet life. Neither of us had truly been in the lifestyle before each other, but it appealed to the both of us. When it became clear that he was extremely dominant and I was so submissive we did some searching and began our life in the lifestyle. We haven’t looked back.

It took us a year of dating to get to the point where we started our Master – pet life. We've been as we are for five years. I have known Chris for seven years, and he has always been good to me. When we had our first year of the lifestyle, Master officially collared me. I couldn't have been prouder to be fully owned by him. I still feel the same way. We've been talking about marriage also, even though we both view each other as such. We want to make it official in every sense we can.

It’s the morning of our anniversary; I slip out of bed a little early and scurry downstairs. I make breakfast wanting to have breakfast in bed with Master. We always take our anniversary off from work as if it is a holiday. By the time I come back up stairs Master is still sound asleep. I place the tray with our breakfast on the dresser and slipped back out of my robe. I climb onto bed wanting to wake him up the best way I can think of.

I wiggle under the blankets, and see he is sleeping with a semi hard on. It’s the perfect way to way him up. I slip down further until I come in perfect line up with his cock; I slide him into my mouth lightly. I begin a soft suckling on him, up and down on his length. I hear him let out a low groan, but not enough to wake him up just yet. I can’t help but smile and work a little further down. I can feel his length start to grow thicker inside my mouth. My speed increases lightly taking him further down into my mouth. He lets out a moan this time, and I know he is awake. I don’t stop sucking on him. I feel the covers being lifted, and I angle my head to look up at him, I don’t stop sucking. I smile with a mouthful of cock up at him, and he grins down at me.

“Good morning to you too, pet.”

He speaks to me in his low husky sexy morning voice. It’s always been a weakness of mine. He knows it too. His hand comes down to stroke my hair lightly, as I keep eye contact. I don’t stop and suck on him at a nice steady pace. He doesn't want it rushed, I can tell by the look on his face. I coil my tongue around him and begin a low moaning tease. I can feel him tense up and moans for me. I love how he moans for me when I suck on his cock. His fingers are stroking my hair lightly as if I were a kitten, relax me and it puts me in a daze. I’m content with the slow pace of my sucking and can feel the buildup of his pleasure. I can tell he is getting closer as his breathing is becoming thicker. I pick up speed a little more, running my teeth along his shaft, just enough to tease him. He growls out slightly, the thickness of his head is a giveaway for me. Without warning he bucks up and begins to spill his seed deep in my throat. I suck on him harder now, making sure I drain him fully. I can hear him moan out in dire need of wanting to be emptied. I don’t let up until I know without a doubt he is finished, my mouth works him softer now. I can feel his shaft relax and begin to soften lightly. I make sure to clean him up before coming up to kiss him. He embraces me tightly; our kiss is long, and much needed.

“Good morning, Master. I hope you slept well.”

“Mmm I did sleep well. I always do as long as you’re beside me.”

“I slept great also. For the same reason you do.”

“That’s a good answer. Is that coffee I smell?”

“I made us breakfast in bed. I made coffee, French toast, sausage and strawberries.”

“That sounds perfect. Go fetch it, pet.”

“Yes, Master.”

I get up and grab the tray bringing it back to the bed. I place it between us and smile at him. Along with the breakfast I picked a single flower from garden. I climb back onto the bed and wait for him to find his card under his tray. We start our breakfast, and talk about what we’re going to do today. Finally he spots his card and looks at me with a smile. He picks it up and opens it; I’m sitting there biting my lip, like a nervous school girl.

Dear Master,

You've been the best thing to come into my life. You helped me realize that I’m worth more then what I thought of myself all those years ago. I felt as though I was nothing but an average no one. You brought me into your life and became my friend. You took me into your arms and kissed me, thus starting our stage of being girlfriend-boyfriend. The time we had together grew and blossomed into more than either of us could even comprehend. We didn't run from something new, but embraced it together. We became what we are now. You, my loyal loving Master, turned me into your loving, soft, sweet, tender pet.

You treat me like no other has before and therefore; I know I’ll forever be yours.

Love always,

Ava

I have of course always expressed to him how I feel, but I’m still nervous when I do. He reads it, puts it down and pulls me into his arms. He kisses my forehead and whispers softly “Always.” I feel the familiar burn of tears threatening to over take me. I take a few breathes trying to control myself. He pulls me away just enough to kiss my lips softly. I let out a soft breath again, embracing his kiss. The softness of his lips press against mine, we deepen it. Our tongues find each other, wrestling one another in match of need of each other.

Now that breakfast is over, I bring the tray downstairs and wash up the few dishes. I come back up seeing him sprawled out on the bed waiting for me. I go and start the shower, letting the right warmth of the water get to its proper place. The room quickly steams up and in walks Master. We both slip into the shower together. We always enjoy washing each other, and pretend that no one in the world exists beyond our bathroom. We take what seems like the longest shower possible, making sure to touch each other in every spot possible.

Once our shower is done, Master heads to the bedroom first as I pick up a few things. I head into the bedroom a moment later and see him standing there with a small box in his hand. I stop in mid walk and look at him, blushing deeply. He always knows when to make me blush; he knows whenever he gives me gifts. I blush. I knew he would today, given the day but I have a feeling I’m in for a long day of blushing. I bite my bottom lip, and go to him.

“Happy anniversary, pet. I wanted to get you something special today, I hope you like it.”

“I – I …. I always love your gifts, Master.”

“Well, go on then. Open it, let’s see.”

I take the box, which as I said is small. It’s not wicked small but it’s black with a white ribbon around it. I tug on the ribbon and pull it free. I lift the top cover of the box, and placed in white cotton fluff sit two little silver bells. I look up at him, and back down again. They are beautiful. Master takes the box and pulls them out, showing me them. On each bell, one reads “C & A” for our initials, and the other is our anniversary date.

“They hook to your collar. So, I can always hear you tinkling around. You’ll truly be like my little kitten now.”

He coos the words at me; I can tell he’s excited about them. I can feel my heart racing, the blush on my cheeks darken. I bite my lip for a moment, releasing it; I look up at him again.

“They’re perfect, Master. I love them, and will be honored to wear them.”

“I thought you might, pet. You’re such a good girl.”

I beam up at him, hearing those two words, always made me shiver. He steps a little closer to me and hooks the bells to my collar. They’re a perfect match to my collar. I can feel the coolness of them against my skin, I shiver lightly. A light trace of goose bumps shiver down my body, I blush seeing Master notice them. He runs a finger down from my collar bone over my breast; he pinches my nipple lightly, as I gasp out. He runs his finger back up and flicks the bells lightly, hearing them tinkle makes us both smile. With one swift movement he picks me up in his arms, I wrap my arms around his neck. He walks us to the bed and bounces me down onto it.

He drops his towel that was wrapped around his waist, and crawls onto the bed. He towers over me, keeping me locked under him. He leans down, kissing my lips for a moment, before moving down to my breasts. His soft lips suck my now hard left nipple into his mouth, with his right hand working the other one. I can feel my mind slipping into a glaze of desire for him. He always leaves me in such a state of bliss, I feel as though the world stops spinning. His teeth biting into the flesh of my nipple as he sucks on it harder. I quiver, aching with the pain that mixes into delight. I yearn for more of his touch, and I find myself grind under him.

My eyes are closed, and I can feel the quivering sensation of my body lose control. It’s like a battle of wits, and I lose every time. I submit to his touch with such ease, it’s so natural. His mouth finally begins to move down from my breast to my stomach. He licks and kisses his way down, until he reaches my mound. It’s freshly shaved from the shower we shared only a few minutes ago. He runs his nose along my mound, inhaling the scent of jasmine. His hands part my legs, giving him enough room to rest between them. He reaches under the bed for our box of toys; I know I’m in for a morning treat. My eyes flicker open to watch him, biting my lip, feeling my heart race.

“Are you going to be my good girl, Ava?”

“ Aren't I always, Master?”

“ You've got a point, so I want you to be my extra good girl.”

“As you wish, Master.”

“That’s a good girl.”

He comes up to me and blind folds me, taking my sight from me. He however doesn't cuff me like he does most of the time. He wants me to practice staying still without them. I find this difficult but that’s why he’s doing it. I slip them above my head, and grab a hold of the head board to keep myself still. He moves back between my legs, where they’re still part for him. He kisses my inner thigh lightly; I can feel his nose skimming over my flesh as he does this. I let out soft moans, fighting the urge already to touch him. I fight the urge, and cling tighter to the head board. His tongue licks gently against my slit and wriggles between my lips. His tongue finds my clit, and begins a dance over it. I can feel him flick and stroke me, darting lightly over it. The tease of the way he touches me, makes me without a doubt soaking wet. I feel my legs naturally part a bit wider for him, inviting him in to go further. He moves closer to me, pushing his face into my pussy. His tongue is stroking my clit, which now works down along to my entrance. I can feel him lapping up my juices; he lets out a soft moan.

He lifts my legs up, tapping them lightly; giving me the sign he wants me to hold them. I do as I’m told. I let go of the head board, and pull my legs up as far as they can go. I’m flat on my back, my legs pushed up against my chest. He takes the toy he decided on, a curved hook type vibrating toy, and has me suck on it gently. He takes it out, and slides it between my pussy lips. He gives it gentle push and I can feel it invade my pussy. I gasp out, gripping tightly onto my legs, I moan out. The pressure of the toy almost hurts but it feels so right. He doesn't stop until it is fully inside me. Once the toy is fully inside me, he switches the vibrations on the lowest setting, it still jolts me, I whimper out his name.

He takes his time, teasing me, working back down between my thighs once more. He slides his left hand under my ass, and lifts me gently. He kisses softly, almost feather like on my ass, I can barely feel it. He works closer to my asshole, I moan out, knowing what’s to come. He moves closer, until he is the, lying his tongue on my ass crack. He gives it one long lick, before he begins to probe just the outer part. He teasingly pushes just the tip of his tongue inside me; I quiver, wanting to push towards him for more. I know better not to though, waiting like a good girl.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

I feel him flick the setting to the vibrator up two notches, now on three. I feel the zipping sensation zap me hard. I cry out, and cringe trying not to move. The pleasure I feel is so overwhelming. He takes my reaction, and intensifies it by pushing his tongue in a bit further inside me. I whine out long and hard, he doesn't let up on me. The vibrations tickle my insides, while his tongue works my asshole. He probes it, moving faster, and then slowing down. He does this again, and again. I can’t stand it, the extreme of the vibration and his soft tongue has me in such a whirlwind, I shake uncontrollably.

“Master, I can’t hold it back. Pl – plea – please let….”

And it’s all I could muster before I thought I’d explode. He doesn't let up on me; he doesn't give me a fighting chance. He is testing me, and I know it. I don’t want to disappoint him. I know better than to orgasm without asking if I can first. I growl out, trying to regain composure, but he makes it worse. He turns the notch of the toy one more, now on four. His tongue is working in and out of me faster than before. I lift my head back, and swallow in as much air as I can.

“Master, may I please orgasm. I need to! I can’t hold it back anymore.”

With a muffled voice, which is still working on me, he tells me I can. It’s almost as if I wasn't sure if I could, but I knew I heard the words. I lift my hips slightly meeting his pace, and cry out his name. I feel the rippling effect of my pussy begin its long orgasms. My back arches high, my nipples fully erect, my fingers dig into my legs, holding them in place. My orgasm doesn't let up, and I feel him pull the toy out, he presses it against my clit. This allowing the vibrations to tease me more, his tongue dives from my ass to my soaking pussy. He drinks my juices, working his tongue into me. I feel how excited I am, the torture of his tongue working its magic on me. I feel my orgasm come to a slow, eased halt, I am breathless and thankful.

“Thank you, Master. Oh, thank you, very much. I needed that.”

I say in gasps of breath, trying to regain my composure, my mind endlessly spinning. He flicks the toy off, and slides it back into the box. He comes up to me, kissing me on the lips. I can taste my sweet juices on his beautiful lips. I let out a soft moan, enjoying my taste on him. He holds me in his arms for a while.

We have plans for the day, and want to get on with them. We dress for the day finally, seeing the time is now a little after one in the afternoon. Master leaves the room for a moment before coming back in, glancing at me for a long moment. He taps his lips and smiles, going back to our box of toys, which hasn't been put away yet.

“I want you to wear these.”

I go over to him, and look in his hand. He’s holding two small balls, which are to be placed in my pussy. They’re silver, and cool to the touch. I reach for them, but he folds his fingers over them.

“I’ll do it, pet. Lie down, and open your legs for me.”

I do as I’m told. I’m in a baby blue skirt, and white lace tank top. I lay at the edge of the bed, lifting and opening my legs. I expose myself to him, not wearing any panties, knowing he likes it this way. It’s never been a solid rule, not to wear panties. I don’t wear any some occasions, and what better time than our anniversary. He smiles up at me, pleased at my not wearing any. He can see that my pussy is still wet from our play time. He parts my lips with his fingers, before sliding in the two balls. I feel the first one push in, and I gasp out. It feels cool to the touch and makes me ache for more already. The second one sliding in is just as cool as the first, but the weight of the first makes it all the more intense. He smiles at my reaction and pats my pussy. He helps me up, and as I stand I can feel the pressure of the balls pull on my insides. I freeze in the spot I’m in and let out a soft whine.

“Are you able to handle it, pet?”

“Yes, Master. It is just very intense. It feels so good.”

“That’s the idea. You’re in store for a long, wonderful day.”

I take notice in how he says “long” wondering what he means by this, but don’t question him. We head to the car, and get ready to go to the museum. Both Master and I are highly into art, and love going to the museums. When we get there, Master opens the doors for me. I step in, and see that it’s not overly crowded but enough people there to be busy. We start out looking at the paintings, and work our way to the sculptures. I’m lost in the art in front of me; I don’t notice that it’s just Master and I around. I am guessing he noticed, because without warning I felt a sharp, intense, powerful buzz zap through me like a race horse. It’s the balls, they vibrate hard inside me, clicking against one another, making me gasp out. I nearly lose my balance but Master grabs my elbow, keeping me from falling. Master has brought the remote, that goes with the toy, so he can control it as he sees fit.

“Act natural, Ava. Do you want to be caught with sex toys in a museum?”

Master uses his low, husky voice, whispering it into my ear. I quiver hearing it; I do my best to regain myself. I look up at him, shy, and slightly embarrassed.

“No, Master. I don’t want to be caught. It just caught me off guard. I’ll be a good girl.”

“You’re a very good girl. Now let’s keep going. Lot’s to see, pet.”

He swats my bum gently, and we move along. He flicks the toy off, and I can feel myself relax a little. I’m so turned on it hurts though; I can feel my juices running down my lips, over my thighs. I want my Master so badly. We move along to the next area where there seems to be more people, and suddenly Master flicks the toy back on. I gasp out, looking up at him with horror in my eyes. I try my best not to lose it completely. I keep my gaze locked on his, my breathing steady. My breath hitches, and I bite at my lip, until I feel I’m safe enough not to moan out. He just chuckles at me, and keeps looking at the art, as if nothing were going on. My knees feel weak, and want to give out on me. Without warning again, he flicks it off, and I can feel myself growing dizzy. I’m so overly sexually stimulated, that I fear the smallest touch might make me explode.

Luckily for me, Master stops using the toy on me through the rest of our visit at the museum. Once we leave there it’s pushing near 5:30 and we’re both hungry. Master suggests we go and have seafood. It has been a while since we have had seafood. I agree, and we head to a local restaurant, one that allows you to sit on a deck, and enjoy the outdoors while eating. We arrive and it’s not busy being a Tuesday night, but busy enough for the dinner rush. We’re seated out on the deck, where there are about eight other tables of people enjoying themselves.

We’re seated at the end of the deck, which is hanging right over the water below us. The beach looks beautiful this time of night and we start chatting about little things. We both order a lobster, and some clams to share. Master even allows me to have a drink. I order a mudslide, which is so yummy. The food is perfect, and we watch the sun lower, dipping into the water’s horizon. We finish our meal, and split a dessert, with coffee.

Master asks me once dinner is over, if I fancy a walk along the beach. I of course say yes, and we make our way down to the beach area. I noticed that Master didn't use the toy on me throughout dinner and figured he forgot about it. I wasn't about to question this, I was so turned on that I didn't need the added painful reminder of it. Once we reach the beach, we see only a few people there. We take our shoes off, and walk along the shore. The water feels nice on our toes, and joke about how we had met and where and, how we got from there to now.

Master holds my hand, our fingers curled into one another’s. The sudden shock of the buzz takes me off guard once more, and this time, I am unable to hold back the moan. I let out a soft gasping moan, whimpering out his name. He pulls me into his arms, and kisses me deep, almost animistic.

“I bet my baby needs a release, doesn't she?”

“Oh, Master. I do, please. It aches so badly, I hurt from the inside out.”

“Is it a bad hurt?”

“No, Master. Not at all, it’s a pleasure hurt, but one I wish to find release from.”

We look along the beach, and notice that it’s now pretty empty. We see a man in the far distances walking his dog, and another couple sitting at the far end of the beach. Master pulls me down onto the sand, parting my legs. He pulls gently on the toys until they slide out of me, one by one. He turns them off, and drops them into his pocket. I lean up slightly and undo his pants; I caress his cock through his boxers, until he pushes himself free of them. He leans down, towering over me, and begins to kiss me once more. The head of his cock lingers along my slit, running along my wetness. He soaks his head with my juices, lifting my legs up to my chest. I can feel the head of his cock at my entrance; he begins to push into me. I let out a gasp; the width of him over takes me, my fingers grab fist full’s of sand.

He continues to push his length inside me, feeling him until he is balls deep inside me. Between the sexual charges of lust I've felt for him all day, the endless hours of torture he has put upon me throughout the afternoon, has taken its toll on me. I feel the burning desire for him as he owns me from the inside out. His mouth covering mine as we kiss, his cock buried balls deep inside me. I can feel myself clinging to him tightly as he thrusts into me. He pulls out at a slow pace, and when the tip of his cock lingers at the entrance he plows down into me. I moan through kiss, and feel as though I could explode around him already. I hold back, wanting to make the orgasm all that more intense.

He breaks our kiss, and moves his mouth to my neck, kissing on it lightly. I purr out for him as he does this, he knows it drives me crazy. He creeps up to my ear, sucking on it gently. My mouth close to his ear, I can moan for him without begin caught. Neither of us caring at the moment if we are though, we just enjoy ourselves. The world doesn't exist when we’re together like this. He whispers in my ear that he wants to feel me explode around him. I know when he tells me this, he is near his orgasm. He wants us to share it together. He picks up his speed just enough, and I match his pace. He bites into my neck, with a low growl that vibrates just right that sends me over the brink. I begin to orgasm hard for him, and buck up a little faster. He feels it, and with the same pace begins to spill his seed inside me. The pace is wonderfully magical, and my cries are all I hear with a hint of his moans.

We lie there, in each other’s arms, letting our heart races become normal again. He holds me close to him, tinkling my bells on my collar. I can feel my insides clench, and release, clench and release. It was such a strong orgasm, it has an after effect. We stay until the sun is completely set, and darkness covers the skies completely. We get up and slide our shoes back on, making our way back to the car.

We arrive home, and I know I need a shower. I have sand all over the back side of me. I quickly go rinse off, as Master changes into night clothes. I come back into the bedroom, more focused on drying my hair than paying attention, until I almost trip. I look up, and see Master there.

He’s on one knee, holding another small box. I know this time; it’s not new bells for my collar. He looks at me, as I stand there naked, wrapped in a towel and blushing deeply. I bite my bottom lip, trying not to cry before he even speaks.

“Ava, my sweet pet, I've loved you from the start. You've been the one beauty in my life. You’re someone I know I want to spend the rest of my life with. I've made you mine as a pet, and now I want you as my wife, officially. I love you… Will you marry me?”

His words, though I know how he feels, takes me off guard and I ache for him. I’m stunned and step closer. I let out a small whimper, mustering up the answer. I know what I want but am so happy; I seem to be in shock, I once more in hail, regaining myself.

“Yes. Yes, Chris, I’ll marry you!”

He stands up, sliding the ring on the proper finger, and tugs me into his arms. Our lips meet, and we kiss for the longest moment. I’m in awe of the ring; it’s beautiful, simple, yet stunning. It’s perfect.

We end the night in endless rounds of orgasm heaven, making love, and feeling him fully own everything about me.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY!
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments